All Comments on 'My Education Ch. 03'

by NicholasTemplar

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments
Bueno38Bueno383 months ago

love everything else about the story, but the part that fuck so many times without condoms doesn't convince me. but thank you for a great story anyhow

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The desire, the devotion, the complete submission of Erin to Justin and her beautifully filthy dirty talk... goddamn she really is a goddess; the total package. Her husband is a complete moron for not realising what a priceless treasure he held and ultimately discarded. All the better for them though as they've found their soulmates. These two are so good together. I hope he gifts her with a child and they live happily ever after. :D

When the flashback to Sarah's past started I had this horrible feeling in my gut and hoped it wouldn't go that direction. Sadly it did. Why did it have to involve rape? Of all the horrible things it could have involved, why that?

When Debra was reintroduced and she starting getting friendly with Justin, I grew a little concerned. I mean not that I questioned his devotion to Erin, but you know, young males and hot women showing clear signs of interest, it's easy for their judgement to become temporarily clouded and for them to make, shall we say, mistakes that they will later regret. I hoped that Justin wouldn't make such mistakes. Thankfully she seems to be gone from the story as soon as she popped back in.

Wasn't a fan of the introduction of her friend Maria - especially without his knowledge. Not going to lie that felt so out of place given everything that happened so far. I would say this was a huge mistake on the author's part but I suppose he just couldn't resist with a threesome. Very disappointing. Consider if the tables were turned and it was Justin randomly introducing a friend. But hey when it's the guy on the receiving end I guess the expectation is to let it slide. Personally I would have immediately stopped and asked what the fuck was going on, and would have been hurt that she would do such a thing especially without talking to him. But I suppose I'm one of the few. I'm rather pissed because the story was pretty perfect until that point, but that one little thing almost killed my interest in the whole thing. Damn you!

Anyway, just so there's no confusion, I do enjoy seeing threesomes especially when they're as hot as the one in this story, but the reason I hated this particular one was simply because it was out of place, and the nature of how it was suddenly introduced and basically forced on Justin massively clashed with how the story and characters had been established thus far. As far as I'm concerned, it pissed all over it, totally undermining the supposed love and devotion between the 2 MCs as well as betraying trust. Well at least it was a great ride for most of it.

Personally I think it was just a male ego thing with the whole idea of having a woman that is devoted to you but lets and even wants you to sleep with other women, even taking part sometimes. I can see the appeal, but it just didn't suit this story in my opinion. The author even went so far as having her spew justifications for it, but it completely read as if it was a guy feeding the words. Nothing a highly educated women that is supposedly deeply devoted and in love with someone would say or do for the one she loves. Now don't get me wrong, objectively speaking there is SOME merit in what she's saying, but it reads like she's saying he needs to have certain experiences or else he's missing out. Who the fuck cares about these other experiences of great but ultimately empty sex with people he doesn't love? He has the one he loves. That should be enough. Evidently the author disagrees in this case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I keep coming back to this story over and over. I think this is the 6th time I've read it over the years and love it. I REALLY would like to see this continue!!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite6 months ago

Definitely a rare story that has room for so much more! Will agree with Vanye on how I imagine things continuing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I fear that Justin's reservations about Erin's new plan for him to fuck other women are well founded. In fact, he should have refused sex with Maria at least until after he talked with Erin about it. She asked him if he didn't want to be rude to their guest. What about the extreme rudeness of springing her on him without discussing it first ? This smacks too much of her thinking she owns him and can just use him to pleasure her friends without even asking him. Her explanation after was somewhat better than this, but still begs several questions. She has an intimate relationship with Maria that she hadn't told him about? What about any others? She needs to approve anyone he's with? What the hell is up with that? He's giving her too much power in their relationship, and he doesn't have to. He could ruin her career, just like she could ruin his. And is she going to be fucking other women? What about other men? She didn't say, and he didn't ask. Maybe he will ask. Maybe he'll refuse her plan. There's a big element of her just using him for her fantasies. What about his wants and needs? He should talk with Sarah about this, and see what wisdom she could provide. In my opinion, he would be better off with Sarah for his mate. Erin seems a bit too crazy, and manipulative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really nice story...!! Keeps you enthusiastic about the happenung.

But it's a shame that there aren't any more episodes of the story.

Justin has started a new chapter in his life. Ellie is some one who can help his dreams come true, keeping a watcg5ful eye. There are so many loose ends to reach their destination. What happen to Sarah ... what happened when she moved in ...!!

Who all come into the group

I wish n hope there will more of the episodes in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Remarkably coherent storytelling, who cares about a little chronological puzzle? Great!

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

It's a shame that the author has never continued this. My thoughts are that Justin and Sarah end up married, as J is the only man she trusts, and Erin is too "old" for him. Erin is the lover of both of them.

I do need to say, however, that just like many other authors, Nicholas has a problem with ages.

Erin is 41.

-she's a full professor

-She has two daughters, both of whom are in their 20's, meaning she had to be about 18 when she had the eldest.

-Somehow she managed to have the full fun "college experience", including getting her education!, while raising two children. Paul, even if he was more caring initially in the marriage, would have been less than useful.

That's the biggest problem I have with this, and unfortunately it's endemic to stories here.

Still, fabulous work, and I'm sad it never got completed.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

this guy has a knack for picking up broken toys

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

The fact that this bio hasn't been updated is almost tragic.

Fantastic writing. The storyline, the characters, suck the reader in.

The sex is done with eroticism and polish.

Brilliant.

Wherefore art thou o Nickolas???? We want MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep checking back and rereading this in hopes that the #NicholasTemplar had decided to write another chapter to this Interesting story line. But it's been nearly a Decade since his bio has been updated, hopefully nothing bad has happened to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What you have done here does not require just stars, but sun and moon, in writing effort. Your writing effortlessly takes the reader into a story one can visualize so easily, and as they read it is like watching a video in their mind. Between page 6 and 7 as I read, I felt a slump, until I started putting all the pieces you were planting for hopefully chapters to come. Sarah has taken on a larger role, and you painted more depth to her character, not only in her story, but actually in her body. Then there was Debra the police officer, and immediately I knew how tempted Justin was, knowing that in life, even though he was in love with Erin, the temptation might be too much, but now he has possible permission to go ahead. I was surprised by the actual involvement of Maia, however at she heard and saw them that first time there was an indication of more.. If Erin was real, I cannot imagine any man who would not want her. Great character. I was surprised that she did not make some comments about Justin's protection of Sarah, showed another bit to add to his gallant nature Erin experienced first with his care for her daughter at the accident, by such a young man far advanced for his years. Justin's depth grows by the page, although you do very well showing his vulnerability because of his age, and his fear of losing what only most men are lucky to dream and fantasize about. I love your work, and that is from a fellow writer of novels and poetry of romance and love. Yet, I will hate you if you do not continue with more chapters, for this surely could become a very good novel. BRAVO Nicholas !!!!!!! JEF

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Does anyone have knowledge of what happened for this wonderful author dissappear? As for future sexual partners, most any of the named girl's could be welcomed, agree with the Sarah thoughts, and what about Officer Coles? My only negative, I thought he would be much more involved with his studies and work/research, etc.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Very, very nice story, has everything in it that the readers need.

I especially like (1) the emotional investment each of the characters has in each other, and (2) that Erin realizes that she will take care of Justin, while their love for each other is preserved!

Being 19 years old, up through his 30.ca, Justin is in his prime, and will keep Erin happy, along with whoever is involved with them! I can really see Sara in there somewhere, and a stronger relationship between the three developing...after all, Erin does have her moving in as Justin's roommate!

I am sorry there is no sequel...it would be nice to see a follow-up to this.

FIVE STARS...A BLAST OF THEM, FOR A MOST ENJOYABLE READ!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT series!

Great characters, Great plot, und Brill Sex scenes!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JimDiamond. I can't agree more. I've been lurking on this site for years and this is the first time I've ever commented. This has been a fantastic read and I would love to read more. You know what else? I almost would like to see this in video format somewhere - Adult Swim or something... Nicholas is a FANTASTIC writer.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

Nicholas has not been back in nine years, what a terrible shame. Something had to have happened to him. This really could be one of those 10 or 12 chapter things that then became a fun novel and movie. It really did combine great sex with an actual in depth story. I thought it would be Sarah that would become the other woman, and perhaps that was planned before Nicholas departed. It was certainly the lost logical with the rich character build up. Perhaps she legitimizing the relationship and who know perhaps being the "wife" for the other two and even children for Justine. A really good woman author could take this much further. I can think of a couple on here with the depth and story telling ability to do so.

A last by the way: You do not have to be a "Super Stud" or "Super Hero" to perform as Justine did. :-) I do remember from my late teens to late twenties when with the right woman or women (usually an older woman such Erin) I could have sex three times with out fully loosing a "Useable Erection" and have sex sometimes ten or even on one occasion twelve times in one long night. I am CERTAIN there are many others as well in the right circumstance that can. :-)

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

I hope that a sequel is in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please… please say there will be more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just WOW, completely awesome from the start to this…

Please please more more more!! Thank you for sharing with us.

Charlie944Charlie944over 2 years ago

Let me join the others wishing you would come back and write some more chapters. Will Sarah get 'involved' with Erin and Justin? How about Officer Coles and Allison? What would happen if something awful hits home -- Justin falls for one of her daughters? Or he gets caught at school?

Please don't leave us like this; we need MORE STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you plan on continuing this story. Romance and animalistic nature has been mixed very well. Curious to see how his life long best friend and now roommate will fit into the scene. The ideal of the professor and student getting married would be the perfect ending.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

sort of over the top on the sex scenes but still good. Good guys that do the right thing do get rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's been about 15 years since this was published, I wonder what happened to the Author? I would of Liked to see hownthis continues

Toemmy28Toemmy28over 2 years ago

Great story throughout all 3 episodes. Would love to have seen Officer Coles getting a good hard seeing too as one of his permitted lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As has been suggested above, might another awesome author be willing to pick up this story? Many, many readers would really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit of "superhero" unrealism, but hey, I always liked comic books. And the sex scenes here are masterful, AND I really like the characters. I do wish you'd come back with more someday - but thank you for this!

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

This story has a wonderful plot, but the repeated lengthy sex scenes get boring as hell. Also, the numerous typos arre distracting.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent !!!!! way too long but excellent. Continue and find a perfect guy or girl for Sarah? Would like to see her daughters reaction also

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish the Author would write more chapters . I would like to see what Erin thinks about Officer Debra Coles.. But this was published back in 2008, so who knows what happened to the Author since then

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Please do more chapters

BriB1976BriB1976over 2 years ago

Remarkable story. I truly hope that you close out this story as it is truly great writing with a fresh and fun storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, what's going to happen with officer Debra Coles ? and what about his friend Sarah ? Will any of his other friends find out what's happening ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, you should continue this with chapter 4 and include the officer from the previous chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes. Hopefully he will return and has not died or moved on. This is a story not just disconnected sex. Something rare and very enjoyable, even on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author was on Literotica back in June 2019. I've been away for about four+ years, so it's not too strange for an author to away due to real life issues. Hopefully he'll eventually be back to finish the series.

DapitbullDapitbullalmost 3 years ago

When will story continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to continue this story during his school years and definitely after graduation!

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 3 years ago

Hey guys, this story appears to be abandoned, with the author allegedly dead.

If any of you know are or know a good author willing to continue the story, I'm sure that such a continuation would be greatly appreciated. I suggest keeping the title the same "My Education", or "My Education (continued)", and posting a comment here so people can find it.

Also, if continuing the story please notify RedHairedandFriendly, as I have asked her to find an author, and don't want conflicting continuations (although I suppose they could always be alternate timelines).

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Love the story, and this chapter opened the story up for quite a lot of possibilities, including wex with not only friends of Erin, but also with 1) Officer Debra Coles (although probably not a threesome, due to the need to conceal Erin's relationship with Justin), 2) Sarah (set up by Erin after discovering Sarah is interested in Justin), 3) Possibly sex with Michelle.

Unfortunately there have been no new chapters for more than 12 years, and an Anonymous commenter says the author died in 2013.

Perhaps someone else could carry on the story. While it would be good if someone with access to NicholasTemplar's 4th chapter could publish it, this seems unlikely to happen, so they'd have to carry on from here - the end of Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cavman

Please continue this series, it’s awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NicholasTemplar - RIP

Unfortunately, the author NicholasTemplar, passed away in 2013. RIP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a Great Read...

This was a very interesting a great story, I read from the beginning but only commented after I finished the whole story... As for Anonymous stating Justin was 20, Read again. He was 18 when it started. Just pointing out the Facts. Super Story. Would Love to read the rest

falcon72falcon72almost 4 years ago

Great story with an amazing plot, i just pray that you will finished it one day.

My only issue with the story is how controlling Erin is, she acts like she is his mother and I don't see a long term relationship working that way. She setup the assistant job for him without asking or even telling him about it, even including his dad in the process. He was all but moved in the townhouse before he even knew about it. Then she asked Sarah to move in with him without asking if he was ok with it. While that was what he wanted, she didn't know that and just did it. Then she setup the three-way without asking if he would even want to and if he would want her friend. While all of these are good things for him or almost any guy, what happens when they are not.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Detail and a Great Story

Absolutely ace. Cracking storyline with great detail throughout. Hope you're monitoring these comments as being a fantastic story you've left it open to be continued although it looks like too many years have now passed. Shame but thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He is 20...

Justin already had his 20th birthday, can you please stop picturing him as 19. Its a small detail, but it's a big detail.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 4 years ago
Good series

It is a great shame that it was never finished

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

I sincerely hope that you are still monitoring these comments and will some day return to Literotica and allow us to read more of your excellent stories. Thank you for what you have posted so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

I thoroughly enjoyed this series and hope you continue with it.

Crossing my fingers that the officer mentions rhubarb

Love2read365Love2read365over 4 years ago
More

Please keep going!

DoctimeDoctimeover 4 years ago

Well done. Minor mistakes missed by an editor, however nothing got in the way of the story. Except perhaps reality. But remember, we read Literotica for titillation. We read newspapers for reality.

hobbyshackhobbyshackalmost 5 years ago

Great! Please write more if so inclined!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much love and passion

I know it has been a while but like all the rest, I would like to see more. Suggestion: Erin brings Sarah in for one weekend of tender love. This would heal Sarah from her rape/assault and allow her to move on into a healthy relationship. There would be a lot of tears, but lots of love and joy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect story

Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

This story needs to be continued so that we see justin and Erin after he leaves college. Also I like to see Erin approve the police officer who helped him initially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Adventures

Well, This definitely needs more parts.. I've already sensed two more viable plot arcs... Maybe i will continue with this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RAB

This story takes me back. I was in a relationship similar to Justin. I seemed older than my 22yrs. The woman was 16yrs older than me. I believe some of her friends put bad thoughts in her head. Probably jealous of her being happy. I can relate. Knowing when to let take command and when to assert my masculinity. It worked well for about a dozen years. She had the body of an Amazon. So please write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just about perfection!

There are only a few stories on Lit that transcend “mere porn.” This series is one of them. Writers write to express their being. Readers read to find that spark of connection which elevates our humanity. When a story like this comes along, it is to be treasured. The depth of bonding between Erin and Justin, so beautifully described, make just about any reader both inspired and grateful for the insight into such a special relationship.

As for the requests for more chapters, I think the author is right to have stopped at this point. It is clear that our protagonists have a spiritual connection of breathtaking power. The elephant in the room is their age difference and the difference in their stage of life experiences. The episode with Maria shows us that they have a process to both align those life experiences, and the personal maturity and responsibility to do so in a mutually growthful way. The rest is details which each of us can imagine to our heart’s content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More more more

As others say it screams for more chapters. Msybe another writer could complete the further adventures of Jason and Erin and co.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it's the end

this chapter has been published 10 years ago, about what continuing all of u are talking about? it won't never happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Like everyone else, I think this is a great story but screams for more. Please include further adventures and opening up to everyone once Erin is not his professor any longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Write another chapter!

I agree with the comment below, too. Add Officer Coles to the mix as one of the "approved" women Justin can fuck.

But he should also have "approved" encounters with women his own age--including women of other races.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Weird!!! I understand there are many different forms of relationships. I think I even understand what Erin is getting at---she does not want him to regret not experiencing different things in college and she still has control so that nothing can get between them BUT!!! Erin is a hot women with a VERY active sex drive!!! Is one night with Justine going to be enough for Erin even if she is part of several events during the week? If I was Justine, I would at the very least demand that Erin was to be with me on every event or nothing during. I think, no I know, my love for and with Erin was to very important to mess with even with her approval. GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good

Nick, excellent story writing,i am waiting for years to read next parts.when you are going to write?

drshark61drshark61over 6 years ago
Waiting!

This has been a great story, but I agree with the other commenters, I want more. I feel like you have opened a huge gate for more exploits. Adding the female officer would be great, but I also want to know what their families think when everyone finds out and do they end up together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The officer

Add the female police officer to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow wow

mower9527mower9527over 6 years ago
Snayup! More please!

Yes please, I'd like some more.

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

Loved it from beginning to end!..... although please say this is not the end!!

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
Wait that's it???

Oh man, please keep going! Awesome stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sarah?

Why don't you add Sarah into it because we all know that in stories like this the best friend is always jealous but also happy for there best friend. But the best friend is almost always in love with there best friend.

But for right now don't add any more friends of the girlfriends but slowly add Sarah into it. Make it to where she can enjoy sex after having sex and making love to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Wonderful story, truly great, only one question, why no more? What happens next? sorry that's two, but sometimes they need to be asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

5*******. Great story. Hot sex. Just a bit of disappointment that he and Sara did not enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Justin, Maria, Sarah, Erin, et al

So beautifully written and so engaging that it is now 4:34 am in NM and still yawning but sated by your words.

I just noticed that chapter 3 was written 7 years ago and it was the last story you wrote.

Will there ever be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautifully written

Well written and looking forward to the next one in this series

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I just finished reading the series and can't wait to read it again tonight! Five plus stars for each chapter along with a favorite point. It's too bad you seemed to have stopped writing as you really are gifted. Thanks so much for the great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Education......enlightened me too!

I loved this story it is well written and whilst indulging our fantasies it is also real and emotional. Please write more and add to this story in particular.

Hale1Hale1over 7 years ago
What can I say?

I have to agree with all five of the last comments. It was also my second time through this story, and I too loved it!

When/if you get back to writing please give me a shout. I'd love to help with a final edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved the story

I loved this the first time I read it. Loved it again. When are you going to add more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I fell in love with Erin. I know she's a fictional character. But God damn I fell in love with her. You write so amazingly well, it's difficult not to. This is a wonderful, wonderful series, and no wonder it's on top of the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wishful Thinking

I have read this story twice in the last two days. The story captures two people at their sexual peak. I too would wish for more content.

brazilianslavebrazilianslavealmost 8 years ago

F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you would write more stories... i love how you describe every scene....

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 8 years ago

I've just read your stories for the second time - as good as the first time - wish you would write some more.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Truly one of the best!

I love this story and the others too... Hoping one day you'll come back and add more to it! Thank you so much!

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
amazing

I love the length, the thought and most of all the twists and turns. I cant wait to see if Sarah and Justin and Erin enoy each other and looking forward to the next chapter.

Firefighter47Firefighter47about 8 years ago
SAD

This has been a great story and would love to see a continuation. The sad part being is that we haven't had any submissions from this author since 2008. Sadly I believe he has gone on to other projects. Thank you Nick for sharing what you had with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Story, need more.

I kinda find it heart breaking because of the proposition part, I think Erin deep inside felt like they can't stay like this forever and made the deal not just for Justin to enjoy his youth but also not to wreck Justin's life when she's finally gone, because she knows that Justin's world revolves around her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nick

great story line writng ability. my all time favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please lots more

Enjoyed it very much

Policewoman, daughters,Karen,

great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please, need more of these characters!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I quite liked your characters and their relationship felt natural.

I was also impressed by the time you invested in bringing them through the various experiences to legitimize both their commitment as well as her willingness to share.

One complaint: the anal scene felt rushed, I would appreciate the same level of detail you gave to other 'firsts'.

I'd also like to suggest a way to introduce the cop/workout partner:

Justin and Erin are unable to speak privately for a few days.

Debra seems a bit "odd" the next workout, watching him more closely and even blushing when she is caught staring.

When Justin conditionally accepts Erin's wild proposal she smiles and says "good, I didn't want to disappoint her". But she won't divulge who.

Debra gives the secret phrase the next day and takes him to a motel for a rather intimate type of workout. I think Erin would be there, to reassure Justin, but not join in as Debra doesn't swing that way (yet?).

Fun story, thanks for sharing.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a well written story

It is a shame that it has taken so long for the fourth chapter to hit the site. Please continue telling the story of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, PLEASE continue!

You can't leave us all hangin' like this!

MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

We want and need more, more Sara, more Debra, more everything. This is a great story, and it is well written. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicholas Templar!!!!!!!!!

You have caught the attention of the Evil Anonymous! Are you up to the challenge or do you cower behind the guise of having disappeared with this inactivity? You say you have the last of chapter 4 written but nothing has arrived. Your fans clamor even now for more of this story yet they lay disappointed in their beds at night. Barring an accident to your person you seem to do them a disservice here. Please continue the story if you are able.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fantastic story.PLEASE FINISH IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
finish please?

Its been awhile, but there is more here to be said. The apartment has not been finished and Sarah hasn't even moved in. I - we - would like to know how 'trying the rubharb works out for them. Does it mess them up? I suppose it isn't in the cards for Justin and Sarah to do it, but there are all kinds of reasons for sex. Making love, animalistic sex, makeup sex, recreational sex, and sometimes comfort sex. It seems to me that on some occasions, anniversaries of unhappy memories, that it might help Sarah to go the the ajacent bedroom and share her friend's bed for the closeness that sexual intimacy brings. Plus, sexual experiences with Justin would convince Sarah once and for all that not all men are going to treat her as men have done in the past. I'd love to hear more about Priya. Not interested in Heidi too much. You haven't given her character enough personality to become interested in yet. Would Erin ever consider Officer Cole? Or maybe even her own daughters? Or people and places that we haven't read about yet, but the point is that this feels unfinished. At least and Epilogue would be good, for to let us know that a few years have passed and they are good together still. I like this very much and want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE!

I just fond and finished the story. It was wonderful. PLEASE finish it. I know a lot of time has passed but I hope you haven't given up writing.

GR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous