My Eighteenth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine didn't leave my side. I was starting to get hopeful. Maybe futas weren't weird to her? It didn't do anything to help my crush.

The liquid slid down my throat like fire. The effect was instant. I found out at that moment that I was a massive lightweight. I could feel my head getting lighter. My one good decision then was to set my cup aside and let the liquor inside me rest.

Celine downed everything she took like a champ.

As I watched her, I thought about that. In all honesty, I didn't really know anything about her. Was this normal? Was this lame? All I could do was make assumptions. Crushes weren't rational, obviously, you couldn't choose to crush on someone, but it stunned me that I knew this little about her and still liked her.

Eventually, we were all in a circle. I was tipsy, Nora was outright drunk, Jen had only smoked, and I couldn't really see a difference in Jackie or Celine.

"Okay!" Nora clapped her hands. "It's time!"

"For what?" I asked.

"A GAME!"

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Celine asked next to me.

"Hm... How about," her drunken eyes glimmered. "SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

"Uh, you sure?" Celine asked. "We do have a couple here."

Wow. She picked up on that almost instantly, huh?

"I don't mind," Jen said. "You?"

Jackie's response was to lean in and press her lips against Jen's.

"I'm a better kisser than all of you anyway. You can try to impress my girl if you want." She shrugged with confidence oozing out of her.

"Well, if they're okay with it." Despite Celine's comment being aimed at the couple, she glanced at me.

"Let's goooo!"

"So, what are the rules?"

"Hm... Okay, dare."

"No truth?" Celine asked with a smirk.

"No one would pick dare." Nora shrugged.

"Fair enough."

"So yeah, you spin the bottle, you dare the person it points at to do something."

"I'm guessing mostly kissing, right?" I asked, blushing.

"Probably," Nora replied.

I'll be honest, a storm of weird thoughts flooded me. There was a chance I'd kiss: My best friend, one of two people who are dating, and my crush. That was insane on all accounts.

"Here, I'll put some music on." Nora put some random pop playlist on her phone and set it beside the bed. "Now, I get first spin!"

"Why?" Jackie asked.

"My game, my idea, my spin!"

She took the bottle of liquor and put it on the floor. Everyone sort of automatically sat in a circle, with Jackie and Jen remaining on the bed.

She spun it. It landed on me.

Great.

"Ha!" Nora barked out with a dimpled smile. "I dare you... To take your top off."

"Boooring!" Jen said. I guessed that Nora was taking it easy on me.

"Okay, fine," Nora said, pouting. She took a moment, looking into my eyes. "Take your pants off. And your panties."

Oh... Oh god.

She was basically exposing me to Jen and Celine. I couldn't imagine that Jackie would tell Jen a secret of mine like that.

"If you're okay with it." Nora suddenly said. I sighed.

A dare's a dare. Mama ain't raise no bitch.

So, my bottom half was promptly naked. Which, of course, meant that my dick was exposed for all of them to see.

"Wow, it's cute," Jen said. "I didn't know you were a futa too."

"Yeah, I don't tell people a lot," I mumbled.

"So this is what a futa looks like," Celine noted. "I hadn't met one before."

"Actually you have," Jackie said, raising her hand.

"Oh? Really?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, cool." Celine laughed and I crossed my legs.

"It's smaller... But cuter than yours." Jen said to Jackie.

I didn't really get it, but out of everyone here, Jackie was the one looking at it the most. Why? If hers was bigger, was she making fun of me?

"Your turn!" Nora said.

"Alright." Leaning forward made my butt visible to Celine. It was embarrassing. I gave it a spin and it ended up aiming at Jackie.

"Okay, hit me birthday girl."

"Uh," I couldn't really think of anything. "How about you take your pants off too?"

"You're sure?" She asked with a raised brow. "I don't want you to feel bad."

"I don't mind." I knew I wasn't the biggest around. It never really mattered to me.

"Okay." Jackie smiled for some reason before she stood up. Making a show out of it, she took her pants off and her underwear in one motion.

Her cock sprang out. Yeah, I was nothing. She was at least eight inches. Me? I was barely scratching five. I didn't miss the hungry looks Nora and Celine gave her. I got jealous.

No, that's stupid. I shook my head. I was no prize. Getting jealous was pointless.

Jen proudly kissed Jackie's cheek.

Then, it was Jackie's turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on Celine.

Jackie smirked and I felt shivers.

"Celine, I dare you to sit on Liz's lap for the rest of the game. Without your pants on."

Shit. I nearly facepalmed. This had to have been the worst possible thing. (I would come to understand in just a few minutes how wrong I was about this, by the way)

Celine shifted and took off her yoga pants. It was utterly unfair to have a body like that. Curves, long legs, huge tits, a round ass. She was just too much. And that body was about to be on me. Wait, oh God. That body was about to be on me!

She looked at me for just a few seconds before placing herself on my thighs. My dick ended up right under her pussy. I was officially dying. I couldn't even pretend that I wasn't horny. My dick got hard in no time at all.

If Celine noticed, she didn't say anything about it. It was her turn to spin the bottle.

She bent down and the act pressed her ass even further into me. It was taking up all of my willpower not to touch her.

The bottle landed on Jen.

"Okay, as revenge," Celine said, not that I knew what she meant by that, "Jen. You and Jackie make out for a minute."

"Easy."

Before I could even register it, they were locked in a passionate kiss. It was clearly intense if the silence in the room while we all watched was any indication, but it looked practiced. Like they'd done this a million times, probably because they had.

The minute went by slowly. They didn't even change positions. Now, my cock was hardened for two reasons. Honestly, they were hot to watch.

"Done," Celine said, impressed.

"Okay, my turn." Jen nonchalantly picked up the bottle and spun it. It landed on me again.

"I'm so lonely over here!" Nora whined.

"Sorry, you'll get lucky soon," Jackie told her.

"Here." Jen said, "Liz..."

She stared into my eyes. I could see it coming now. She was going to say something about doing Celine in some way. Was I ready? I hadn't even had a proper make out yet. I was a hard (no pun intended) virgin. What would Celine-

"Suck Jackie's dick."

We all went quiet. Jackie's eyes sprung out of her skull, basically. No one saw that coming. Least of all me. Nora actually gasped. I just looked at her wondering if I had heard her right.

"What?" I blankly asked.

"You heard me. Suck Jackie's dick." Jen reiterated proudly.

"Uh, Jen... I don't think she..." Jackie started.

"Liz?" Jen asked me. "Would you?"

Now, for context, here's the thing:

Futas were rare creatures. They only started to be a thing around the eighteenth century due to a mutation. We were basically hidden for a while, until a movement occurred and futas were no longer considered demons or whatever. But, that time of secrecy did something. Futas had our own culture.

And although it wasn't like, set in stone or whatever, one thing that was considered a little taboo was futas fucking other futas. Rather, it was taboo in the same way that a guy probably considered having sex with twins to be taboo, but also the hottest thing ever. Or how a young girl considered sleeping with an older, jacked dude to be like something out of a dream.

Basically, what I'm saying is, that the reason everyone went silent was that a futa doing something to another futa... It barely ever happened.

"Sure..." I meekly said.

"Really?" Jackie asked. I could see her holding her breath. Momentarily, all thoughts of Celine, who was watching us with great interest, snuck out of my mind.

"Yeah, unless you don't want to."

"No! No," Jackie was quick to intervene. "I would. If you're down."

"O-Oh... Okay. Um, Celine?"

Celine got the hint and moved out of my lap. I miscalculated. Doing so ended up showing off my hard cock. Celine breathed in on the bed. Nora was wide-eyed. Even Jen, who was always chill, was breathing heavily.

Well, I had a dare to complete. I knelt in front of Jackie. Her scent was the first thing to hit me. It was a lot like my own, but slightly stronger. Mine was, I thought, a little sweeter.

She waited. Everyone waited. Then, I stuck my tongue out. I ran it down her shaft and Jackie sighed with pleasure. Jen grinned and leaned her head on Jackie's shoulder, kissing her collarbone.

In my position, I was popping my butt out too. That meant pretty much everything I had, my butt, my cock, my pussy, was all aimed at the others. Nora and Celine. All of that was on display as I wrapped my lips around Jackie's dick.

I'd never done this before, but if the tangy precum leaking into my mouth was any indicator, I was doing well. I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed. She put her hand on my head and softly pushed me down, but with a strong enough grip that I couldn't refuse.

I took in around half of her length. The feeling of having my mouth filled up like that was... Strange. I felt like I was in a dream.

"Holy shit, holy-"

"Okay, done." Jen said and Jackie opened her eyes, looking at her furiously. I popped out and Jackie relinquished her grip.

"Seriously?" Jackie asked.

"Can't have you cumming so early."

That statement was like an arrow of revelation shot into my mind. That sentence, "early" at the end, it meant Jen expected all of this to lead to something.

Shit. What could happen from here?"

I went back to my spot and Celine promptly deposited herself on my lap again, per the dare.

"Liz?" I was so stunned I took a moment to reply.

"Yeah?"

"Your turn."

"Oh." Mindlessly, I spun it. It landed on Celine.

After a while, Celine asked me:

"So?"

"Huh?" I was so distracted, thinking about Jackie's dick in my mouth that I didn't understand what she meant.

"What do I do?"

"Oh, oh, right."

"Can I give one?" Nora asked. "Since you're... Distracted."

"Yeah." I nodded.

Nora grinned.

"Celine, I dare you to kiss Liz."

I barely registered her words. I didn't really understand until Celine turned and straddled me. My cock was pushing against her pussy's entrance. She put her hands on my cheeks and suddenly, my thoughts went from "I need Jackie to fuck me" to "holy shit, those eyes are so blue."

"Here goes," Celine whispered.

It was only when her mouth touched mine that my thoughts were totally consumed. It was like I'd woken up from a trance. I was kissing Celine. HOLY SHIT! I was kissing Celine! My crush of multiple years, the girl of my dreams, was dragging her tongue on my lips, seeking entrance.

The moment this whole situation made itself real, I was consumed again. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her further into me, pressing my dick against her pussy so hard that it nearly hurt.

Then, her tongue made its way into my mouth. My eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. She tasted sweet. Tasting Jackie's dick made the contrast even more noticeable. She tasted like sugar, her saliva coming into mine was almost like drinking the purest waters.

I don't know how long we were like that. Definitely longer than a minute. No one stopped us. There was an unfortunate side-effect to that fact. That was, I stopped caring about the game.

I blame the liquor for this, but I picked Celine up briefly and threw her into Nora's bed.

After a few seconds, I ended up on top of her.

What the fuck do I say?

Luckily, a sound entered my ears that gave me some time. Jen and Jackie had resumed their earlier kissing, only this time, Jen was stroking Jackie's cock. And, to make matters "better", Nora was fingering herself watching them.

The drinks were... Starting to affect us, you could say.

"So..." Celine whispered. "What do you want to do?"

I couldn't form words, so I went to kiss her.

"No." She interrupted me. "What do you want to do? Tell me?"

Shit. She wanted to make me say it.

"I..." I breathed in. "I want to fuck you. Celine, do..."

Before I could finish, she pulled me in herself and wrapped her legs around me. God, I was lusting so hard. As we made out, I lined my dick up with her entrance. As a virgin, it was a little awkward, but Celine's wet pussy was basically welcoming me.

Slipping it in... Okay, fuck it, I'll say it. It was the best thing I've ever felt. Celine moaned softly beneath me as I pushed in. My dick was (sadly) small enough that I could push all of it in on my first try, but that felt great for me, at least.

Celine didn't seem to be disappointed or anything. With her legs locked behind me, I started pushing in and out and she moaned with every pump. In all honesty, if this had been it, like, if this had been all I did tonight, it would have been enough. And yet, a new sensation appeared.

Nora, my best friend, put her mouth to my pussy. My position made it easy for her. My toes curled instantly.

"FUCK!" I couldn't hold myself back from yelling. "God, god!"

Apparently, everyone else took that as their moment to let go. Because suddenly, everyone sounded a lot louder. I looked to my left and Jen and Jackie had at some point stood up. They were still kissing, but then Jackie turned Jen around and bent her over on the wall.

Just like that, they started fucking.

There was something about seeing everyone having sex around you that made things... Pretty sexy. I started moving faster unconsciously. Celine's hands raked my back as she moaned louder. Nora sped her pussy eating up too. I was close to fainting from pleasure.

Then, I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"I'm... I'm about to..."

"Get off for a second," Celine said. Sadly, I obliged. Hopefully, Nora wouldn't hate me for cumming on her bed.

Actually, Celine had a different idea. She slid down the bed and my dick ended up lined up with her mouth. She took me in, completely, and I let go.

I came into her mouth. As it happened, that thought resonated. I was cumming in my crush's mouth. Holy shit. This was actually happening.

Her tongue danced around my dick as she drank my cum down greedily. It was the sluttiest thing I'd ever been in/seen/could imagine. And it was happening to *me*.

Nora behind me started to orgasm on her own. Apparently, she'd been fingering herself this whole time. She moaned out as she squirted over her own floor. It was honestly an amazing sight, but I was distracted by Celine still licking me underneath.

The same happened to our left. Jen buckled as Jackie fucked her. She came as Jackie pulled her hair back. Yeah, the one getting fucked was the one who came. Jackie still hadn't.

Jen turned and sat on the ground with a content smile.

I got off Celine and I laid down next to her. I was about to ask her if she liked it all when Jackie walked up to me. I was so out of it that I didn't even register that her dick was still hard.

"Uh, Liz..." She started.

"Yeah?"

"I... Can I ask a favor?"

I was a bit weirded out by the suddenly bashful Jackie.

"Sure." I replied. I was recovering from heaven, I was out of it. Really, really out of it.

"Can I fuck you?"

Until this.

Remember that thing about futas and other futas? Yeah, this was unheard of. But, there was a benefit to it. See, futas could get women pregnant, but a futa couldn't get another futa pregnant. That meant that a futa could cum inside of another futa without consequence.

And, well, I quickly realized that was what she meant to do.

Celine and Jen stared at us. Nora was asleep at the foot of the bed. I looked down at Jackie's dick and gulped.

"Uh... Sure." I finally said and Jackie's eyes widened.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah..." It had to be the drinks talking. I literally replied with no hesitation. I was in that mood to try new things. And, hey, maybe getting fucked by someone with a bigger dick than mine could be cool. Right?

"Okay..." Jackie said, looking at me expectantly. I nodded and stood up off the bed. Feeling brave, I pushed her down onto it.

I felt like a pornstar. Her dick was there, standing as I loomed over it. I could see Celine rubbing herself while Jen walked around the room to get next to her.

I gulped.

"Well, here goes." And, lining up my pussy with her cock, I descended. I felt impaled. It hurt. I had actually forgotten I was a virgin for a few seconds. So, yeah, it was bad at first, but then something changed.

From pain, as Jackie helped lift and pull me, it started to feel good. The pain was still there, but it was (as weird as this sounds) a good kind of pain. With my knees on the bed and my hands on Jackie's shoulders, I rode her.

Jackie kept her own hands on my hips.

"Holy shit." She whispered. Her muscles flexed as she breathed quicker and I started to lose myself. Faster, I rode her hard cock while Celine and Jen watched. Jackie took one hand off my hips and started to jack me off while she fucked me.

"Oh..." I breathed as Celine started placing small kisses on Jen's cheeks. Jen turned to look at her and Celine smiled. Then, they started french kissing.

You know, there really is something absurdly hot about watching your crush do something like that. Even if it also sparked some jealousy.

Regardless, watching them made me hornier and I could feel my dick hardening. Before long, I was getting fucked while my dick flopped on Jackie's stomach, which she seemed to love.

"This is amazing," Jackie muttered and I was inclined to agree. I arched my back when Jackie spank my ass.

I realized then, I was getting to experience pleasure on both fronts in ways I'd never imagined. My dick had fucked Celine, the girl of my dreams and now my pussy was getting rammed by Jackie, another futa.

I couldn't believe it.

"Oh, I'm close," Jackie said as I watched Celine suck on Jen's tongue.

I was actually getting close too, despite the fact that I had just cum not more than ten minutes ago.

"I'm... I'm cumming!" Jackie cried out and she wrapped me up in a bear hug. My dick ended up between her tits as she plunged as much of herself into me as she could. Then, when her dick was secured, she came. I could feel her fluids slipping into me. It was amazing.

The warmth, the feeling of being taken. It rivaled the feeling of fucking Celine.

I came again. My cum mainly landed between Jackie's tits, but a bit reached her lips. She stuck her tongue out, dragged it along her lips and swallowed it.

We looked into each other's eyes.

"That was insane." She said.

I agreed, but my only response was a tired hug as Celine and Jen continued to kiss.

Everyone moved, and with Nora asleep at the base of the bed, the rest of us took the thing for ourselves. I laid next to Celine, who was between me and Jen with Jackie at the other end.

"Well..." Celine looked over at me as the other two went to sleep, wrapped around each other. "Happy birthday."

I was feeling brave.

"Can I have your number?" I asked her. "I-I mean, not right now, like, after we wake up and all, you don't have to-"

"Liz." I looked up. "Yes."

"Oh." I said. "Oh, cool."

She giggled, closing her eyes.

"Goodnight."

We ate the chocolate cake the next morning, as unhealthy as that might sound. Celine left me her number and I texted her when I got home, and for the first time, we had a conversation that lasted longer than five minutes. Jackie and Jen told me to come to Jackie's house next weekend. I could tell Jackie was looking at me with... Shall we say, different eyes after all that.