My Eighteenth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing changed between Nora and me. She ate me out, sure, but we didn't do much with each other besides that. I ended up learning later that, actually, regarding Celine, she really was that, uh, sexually active. Yeah, I'd like to say that we ended up together and whatever, but that didn't happen. I was just another lay for her.

At least, at that point and time. We became friends, but we didn't see each other in person for a while. Every six months or so, we would go out to eat or something, but that was it. More happened with Jackie actually. She and Jen ended up including me in their "sessions". Apparently, I was the only futa Jackie had met whose pride wasn't too big to let another futa fuck her. It was nice.

Later on in life though, just a few years later, I met up with Celine again. And that time, things did change.

But, well, that's a story for another time.