All Comments on 'My Escape'

by Nowready4u

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Not a bad first story. While I'm not usually a big fan of violence, just maybe John and Claire deserved some of it.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingabout 1 year ago

I liked it. A bit simplistic, but from a viewpoint you dont usually see. I wish more people would role reverse like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not all that good should have been a 3 some

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Not worth commenting on.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 1 year ago

Could have been an ok story. This is more of an outline for it. It really needs to be fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I appreciate that it's a BTB, but since I'm not the kind of guy that would cheat, I couldn't relate to the husband and thus didn't overly enjoy it. Sorry. Still, that's not why I gave it a low score.

As far as burning the bastard goes, the first thing he would have done was called the police. With the damage to their feet and the unlawful restraint, she would have ended up in jail which would have resulted in her not getting the rosy divorce settlement you mentioned. Plus, you just dropped the story with a few sentences, giving it an unfinished feel. That's what hurt your story's rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trolling again I see. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny. Well-told story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finall!! A story where the wife isn't the villan.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

You call that a BTB? It's your first attempt so it was almost ok. Your character would wind up in prison though. There are very good BTB writers on this site so give them a read. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll give any new writer one chance to prove themselves. You failed. The story was outright foolish, the characters reprehensible , the dialogue was stilted and you need to decide who's telling what story. You tried the reverse of a burn the bitch story, not a new idea and poorly presented.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

Keep writing. You have promise. As a fantasy, this was pretty good. The most realistic BTB stories are always the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb and dumber!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, she assaults two people them signs a note admitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really want to applaud Lisa fighting back against the shit John and Claire dumped on her, but, God, it was so ridiculous and contrived. Apparently John always was an asshole and just revealed himself with Claire. So Lisa got what she married; she got what she deserved. Kind of a Martian Asshole Ray plot. Again, thanks for Lisa, that was fun. And thanks for the effort.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Good story. At first I was pissed at Lisa because she let them (Claire) walk all over her. But then Lisa got smart and enacted her revenge, way to go Lisa!

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Lame, dull and unimaginative. 2 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That went South in a hurry. BDSM, not the BTB they deserved.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!!

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Fucking awesome!@ 5 stars and a fave @

Bill669JBill669Jabout 1 year ago

Really great story. 5 stars all the way you go Lisa!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

better than I expected when I started reading... Maybe a little more pain for her husband and the slut...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was complete nonsense, so she kidnapped them, raped them, and tortured them but no-one tells a soul. Oh and he better not get tricky with the divorce or she will never let you out of the cock cage she forced on you, despite the fact that you can crack those luggage locks with nothing more than needle nose pliers, and again despite the fact that the cock cage with no key/ note combo prove her criminality. Slam dunk jail time for her then a stint on a sex offender registry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous