All Comments on 'My Escort, My Daughter'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hands down the best story I've read on here!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

beautiful fantasy

slider52slider528 months ago

Amazing....more!

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Absolutely beautiful story with superlative prose. ***** The only thing that gave me a little pause was when Kaysie initially showed her shaved pussy to he father prior to going to the party. I felt it didn't quite fit the established scenario. Hope you won the contest though. . . .

lindsaygillis1lindsaygillis17 months ago

I'm a little disappointed that the ending was a Hallmark-worthy moment, yet at the same time, it was anything but the Hallmark moment. I kinda wish Rachel hadn't come back into the storyline. I like your writing style, with an a abundance of description. It got me hot and bothered.

Soshameless11Soshameless116 months ago

A Christmas Classic I had to revisit after reading your latest!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Afraid to carry on after 4+ years? Maybe run out of steam? Pity!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...