All Comments on 'My Escort, My Daughter'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved it. Very well written. It's so nice to read stories where the characters are filled out and the women don't all have 44DD tits and the guys have a 10" cock (though neither of those things is bad). I just wished this had gone on one more page to see what happened the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Sequel Please!!!

Love the characters and the set-up for the story and would love to see how it continues.

sqzrplzrsqzrplzrover 7 years ago
Sequel??

As you mentioned, the character development was lengthy but well worth the patience. Excellent close. Please follow with a sequel OR series.

bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
Kaysie, Meet Sarah

Now This is a reality show I'd watch. And I'd buy a big screen TV to watch it on. Lovely story and I'm happy for all 3 main characters. Should they wish to share further adventures I'm subscribing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely

We need a sequel. You nailed the character development but now we need to see this family in action! (Great job!)

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 7 years ago

You wrote this story as a Christmas story, but it is absolutely wonderful. Great job on a well written story. Thank you!!

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
W.O.W. I just love it!!

I just looooove these kind of stories - especially this! Can't believe such erotic incest stories can be written. Amazing. When are you gonna update?? Just amazing.

Please go on with a sequel ....

ovalteneovalteneover 7 years ago
Plauseability

I will look forward with anticipation for further evolution of this story...Great Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Santa

Great story-line. Two hot loving women and a good husband -to-be and father all in one. I hope more great loving action to come. Way to write a romantic story.

ElderDirtElderDirtover 7 years ago
A Tale for All Times

Your story was unbelievably good. It kept me captivated especially with the unique twist at the very last page. Great ending. Looking forward to more.

hoss6193hoss6193over 7 years ago
A Truly Delightful Yarn!

Completely & utterly predictable, but delightful none the less.

I knew the instant that Rachel/Sarah told Wesley that their relationship was "purely business", that this story was going to end as a threesome. I would have bet the farm, the livestock & all the implements that Rachel/Sarah would be making a reappearance.

But heck, just as long it's well executed, there isn't a damn thing wrong with "formula"!

If that were not the case, I wouldn't have 850+ paperback westerns roosting on my shelves right now.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Simply put

Absolutely Amazing. Too bad I can only vote 5. It deserves more.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Definitely enjoyed the story, well written and great finish

HeyAllHeyAllover 7 years ago
Nice job

5 stars

henrycarterhenrycarterover 7 years ago
To Great!

Just the story to win the contest. Always a twist is nice.

HC

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 7 years ago
Thank you

for a cracking story. I really enjoyed it.

I liked the plot, the characters, the style, the sex and the language. All worked really well. Best of luck in the competition.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 7 years ago
Great Story, But.....

Well written with good character development. Would have liked to see more graphic sex scenes and possibly a threesome scene before ending the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written with errors

It was well written but there were a few errors. Also, the plot was a bit obvious. Rachel/Sarah joining at the end was not unexpected. 3 stars.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Fun and romantic story

I would have liked a graphic threesome scene as a climax, probably with Wesley fucking Sarah/Rachel from behind, while she licks the cream pie out of Kaysie.

I don't see how you can make a sequel out of this story. This has such a happy, romantic and fully resolved ending, I don't now where the dramatic tension would come from for a Chapter 2. Oh well, if you write it, I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent character development

Good job developing the characters......a couple of minor issues but overall a really good job.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas and the Rest Of Their Lives!

This Is an Imaginative 3-Way Love Story! Not Innocent, But; Very Fresh! Love The Build-Up For ALL 3 People! You Write Like This And Maybe A Book Down The Road! Really Enjoyed This!

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
menage a trois

The plot was traditional until Rachel called. The three characters were well described, and Wesley's internal thoughts made the story. The twist at the end was a surprise. Rachel's call and confession and Kaysie's emotional and physical relationship with her father made for a super ending. Kaysie's confession and taking control of the situation was a cherry on the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

great story good character development like to see 1 more chapter

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
Scintillating

Scintillating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now for act 2

Great begining! Maybe the girls work together as expanded store owners. Or one gets pregnent or both!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Sexy and Romantic

a good combination

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The plot..

I had to attend to something in the house and stopped at the point where Rachel/Sarah sat on the couch between Wesley and Kaycie/Grace. There was a lot of tension at that point and I was in a state of that when I sat down to finish this great story. Nice job...

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Deepen the love

Both Sarah and Kaysie should show their lover the ultimate love by both becoming pregnant with his children. It would be so hot if they both became pregnant the same night, watching each other becoming impregnated.

Great story well written. 5 star material

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Truly, beautiful love story and fuck story!

SO well done; not only a good fuck story; but a feel good holiday story as, well keep on trucking tenbears: 43!

MaximguyMaximguyover 7 years ago
Seemed like it wanted to be several story types.

I enjoyed the style of writing. I thought the intro was really good and got me hooked. The thing is I thought this was going down the romantic route. The backstory had me interested.

Then, with no pretext, he's telling her she's sexy and she's flirting and flashing him. There's no tension or explanation why either of them would think this is okay. It's like the story suddenly wanted to be a teen fantasy.

Then, at the end when the escort is like "sure sleep with your daughter in okay with it!" I just kinda thought 'really?'. With so little tension I wondered why she had to be his daughter at all.

Still, I enjoyed the writing and the characters were interesting. I just feel like the incest was put in here to add heat when there really isn't any. This would have worked as a straight love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done! Lots of options moving forward!

I like the character build up. The sex was good, not wham/bam/thankyoumaam! I see many options going forward, girl/girl, FMF, daughter/friend-skinny dipping, shopping, et. al.

Keep at it. Good beginning!

1jbm1jbmover 7 years ago
Well written story

Hot story and very erotuc! More please! I would love to read how this family are enjoying life later!

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

I love the comments - they reinforce my passion to write these stories!

I think there will be at least a second chapter, but it will probably be a while before it comes out. One of the reasons is that I'm having a hard time with how a three-person relationship is going to work out, especially with some of the parameters involved that will be revealed once it is published. I refuse to let these three fall into a "great-three way sex every day" trap. There will be some angst as they work out how their relationship will go.

I also have another story - a romance without the incest component - that I want to enter in the Winter Holidays contest, but it's not done yet, and it needs to be first before I continue with this one.

Maximguy raised a great point - the seemingly quick way that Wesley and Kaysie became lovers. My thinking on this was that there was an underlying pull there all along, and her role as escort - which was new to both of them - was the trigger for the acceleration of their relationship to sex. But I also think that he wanted more than just sex in a relationship, and that was something Rachel said she couldn't give to him, but he knew Kaysie would always be there. Of course, we found out that was wrong, when Rachel confessed her love for him.

Again, thank you for the comments. I have enjoyed each and every one!

henrycarterhenrycarterover 7 years ago
Wonderfully Romantic

Though you kinda know the outcome, you only know part of the outcome. SOOOO WELL DONE.

The build up is a romantic's dream.

How is the second boutique shop coming along?

Wouldn't it be nice, if this really worked in REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FemeroticFemeroticover 7 years ago
Beautifully written!

I love the story line and that you fleshed out the characters in such a believable way. Well done, hope we can expect many more...

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Totally 5* +

It's not often I read such a well worked story.

Yes father and daughter got together really quick but as you have stated there were underlying factors. If this story was true I suspect that Kaysie would already be ready to fuck her dad, just not yet had the option. Being his escort for the evening was exactly the thing she'd been looking for. I've never been in love with two people at the same time before, yet its something I've often thought about, jealosy was the issue yhat always cropped up. You handled this very well, another chaprter at least would help bring this trio closer together and iron out any problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE THIS STORY

PREGOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

An interesting story line and well written. Can you take this further?

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
The next step.

The natural next event in their lives should be pregnancy, probably for both young women. Loved your story: more please!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
I just have to have more!

Please say you will continue their story. I just loved this, even though I didn't think I was going to at the beginning! Please keep writing!!

diverbossdiverbossover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT WRITING

I really enjoyed the story and all the character fleshing out. It is rare

As others have said, it would be nice to have a couple of follow-up chapters to really wrap up the tale.

Thank you so much for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

Thank you for one of the most heartfelt story I have read in a long time. This was so well written that it should be in paperback. This is not a 'rag mag' cheap read. I was pulled into your 'world' and felt as if I was the main character. It was written In a way that right from the start I was hooked as you built it up beautifully. The realism was so intense that I wish this had gone on and on and I would have to save my 'spot' in the story to read tomorrow. All so that I could keep feeling the love you so well put down in words. I did not want this story to end. You are such a brilliant writer by far. I wish I could magically become Wesley and live happily ever after. Superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Brilliant !

Great story, great characters, nice slow build up and a wonderful ending.

You must write more !

Rapier875

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
EROTIC

I believe Nestic mentioned the word erotic, and it is a big word. Erotic situations and general erotica are needed to pull sexual situations to the fore. There are many points in this story could be more detailed or less detailed. Leaving sex until the end of the story is a of ensuring the story is read as well as being a story climax. The word Eros could very well base a second chapter for this story. Describing erotic sensations evoked from each person while flowing through the story. The different people should be allowed to reach near overload, and then sex. Much like touching a fire off with very dry kindling. Perhaps small sexual encounters building to large. This author can do as he wants. I really liked the story and any fantasies I have need erotic pre-sexual interlude where incest is concerned, very much eroticism.

RS

9500mesa9500mesaover 7 years ago
More stars

I would do 10 stars if I could, erotic and sensual fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eleven

11 stars.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Very Good

This is a nice romantic tale.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Additional Comment

The adding of the gimmick of the daughter and the escort being bi at the end was not needed in this story it actually detracted from the story.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 7 years ago
Why...

Why can't things like that happen I real life? Omg I would kill if that could happen! And yes, I mean BOTH parts! Lucky girls!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A different ending

I think the girls just agreeing to be daughters or wives and share him for ever would have been enough.I think that would have been nicer the lesbian part.That was part was rushed .It could have been added in a short story to follow this. But very nice!

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good story and has been well handled. Not only is it good, but it's a feel good story. I always like a story with a satisfactory ending and that's what happened here. It left me with the impression that their lives are going to be very good. Thanks for a good read

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Fully agree with the comments made by anon (12/8/16). Really enjoyed it and will be looking to read more of your work soon. Many thanks for sharing this with us... :)

JulesuJulesuover 7 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story! I liked its progression. Familiar & loving. Leading & intetesting. A wonderful ending. Soooo hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omfg

Amazing story please write more I wanna know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No thanks

Too screwed up, even for the incest fantasy wankers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uhg

Worst read ever! I was wondering when it was going to get good but it just ran and ran... no more like a crawl snooze crawl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

I loved the story. My second time reading. My confusion is from a couple of the readers not liking the story; put that blame on the readers not the writer. Four of us set here discussing your writing. Job well done from all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good writing

well,I guess the way that I should start is telling you that I teach short story writing and journalism at a college in Pennsylvania. From the aspect of a story it is good as it has strong, consistent characters and an obvious plotline. You have a vivid use of imagery that paints a clear picture from scene to scene. However, it does not flow well. There are too many breaks to give background that is just unneeded. Give brief descriptions of people at the party and the big shot that she has to kiss. There is too much detail about secondary characters that it distracts from the story that you are trying to tell. Also, the Rachel thing was too much. It is an unbelievable scenario for a young girl who is as "in love" with her dad that she is willing to have intercourse with him for readers to believe that she would be willing to share him with anyone. If she loved him that much to cross what might be the biggest taboo in sociological history, she wants him all to herself. It is a fantasy that probably every man in the world has, to share two women and have them be bisexual, but it just doesn't work here. You seem like a man that takes pride in his writing and that is the only reason that I am offering this critique. After they made love, if you want to add on to it then have them have sex again and maybe explore the anal realm that you mentioned earlier with which I believe it was Rachel who refused to participate.Then finish with how the relationship grew from that point on. Now, speaking as a pervert that came on here to get aroused by a father daughter fantasy, I had too many instances of boner, lose the boner, get a boner, lose a boner. Once you start in with the sex that is what I want and I want to end it happily, not droopy. You are a very talented writer, but you just need to get your story to be more fluid so that it flows along and keeps the reader engrossed the entire time. Keep writing, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you ramble to much. good otherwise.

you ramble to much. good otherwise. i am on page 2 and have skipped half the dialog on page one and much of page two. My thinking is skip all the crap, get to the daughter without all the college crap, the rest about the escort in one paragraph. done. i am not gonna rate it, too droning to continue.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
If that was rambling, I LOVED THE HELL OUT OF IT!

Five Stars!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
WOW

I first have to admit, I normally don't read these kind of stories, that have such a long build up.

Having said that, you did a fantastic job with the storyline. I haven't looked yet to see if you continued the story, but I am hopeful that you did.

JMH12JMH12about 7 years ago
Great Job

Good job with this story. You have a good lead and great twist at the ending. You should totally do more.

denise_Sdenise_Salmost 7 years ago
Loved it

A very lovely story expertly written.

dreamplaymate123dreamplaymate123almost 7 years ago
Bladdy superb story

PapaRomantic, I too am a writer from South Africa and I've read thousands of stories, many I lose hop in along the way, some so boringly typical and or the grammer and spelling so distracting stories with a wam bang thank you mam scenarios too many, this one of yours was so refreshing regardless any prediction, many have asked for a sequel or turn it into a series, and now I am asking you must do something we are awaiting with baited breath........don't let us down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

One of the better erotic/porn stories I've read. Character development always helps a story. Imho several additional chapters would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too much trust

First of all-loved it! Well written. But I think Rachel/Sarah is playing him. When your boyfriend dumps you, how convenient to have a wealthy client as a fallback. Just admit you love and poof. Free room and board and ya might get the old fart to marry you.

daddieslittlebirdiedaddieslittlebirdieover 6 years ago
Daddy you do this so well!!

i loved this daddy, you're such a good writer! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb!

Your character development was superb -- depth, believable, complex -- and you took the time and attention to bring forth the details in each. (I always shake my head at some of the comments -- people seem to forget that these are STORIES -- not auditions for real life characters in a stage drama. Jeez!) Do relations such as these actually happen? No doubt. Are the rare or more common than might be imagined? I've no idea. But you were able to develop an unfolding story line that made the characters "real" in ways that many stories do not. Do I personally approve of such incestous behavior? No, of course not. But that's hardly the point. Keep at your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sarah is not playing him

sarah dumped her boyfriend, not the other way round so not sure what that person who says rachel is playing him is talking about. fantastic story, got me wet XD

weathermanksweathermanksover 6 years ago
Great!

Now I;m jealous as all get out!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Now...

which one does he knock up 1st?

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
I wish you'd continued this.

Part 2 is just begging to be written.

So go on, you know you want to !

Rapier

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 6 years ago
Transitions between past and present were awkward

Early in the story you were transitioning between referencing past experiences with Wesley getting ready and heading to his party and there was nothing (apart from some asterisks) to transition between the "scene". The most clunky transition was when his daughter says she thinks there is something more to the relationship with Rachel and you start the scene by saying "...After another social event for the company, we were back at my apartment. Rachel and I were lying in bed..." It then continues where Wesley is asking Rachel if there is something romantic between them and it seems like we've just missed two parties and now catching up with Rachel and him.

In film you can make transitions like this between past scenes because they have other tricks they have cinematic tricks to make you think it's not the present, when it's just a text driven story you have to employ some kind of narrative. Even typing something like "It made me think back to after another social event...," makes the readers mind key into it not being part of the present story, heading to the party. By not utilising these narrative tools your making the reader think about what they've read and maybe even reread it to try to make sense of what is going on, it breaks the immersion.

All in all, not a bad but not a great story. A fairly predictable ending and it was handled clunkily in some points. There were some good ideas within the story though and it could be improved quite easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We need part 2

Great story! More please....,We need part 2 - 3 - 4 Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I know it has been a couple of years since you wrote this but I would love to read more about this special relationship. Thanks for this story.

night4owlnight4owlover 5 years ago
So many possibilities...

We need at least a Part 2. At least a FMF and FF or two or three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Good!

All your stuff is good, far better than the average Literotica submissions, but this story was one of your best! I've been reading Literotica stories for some years now but am stingy with marking and have only given five stars twice. One of those 5* marks is for this. Thanks and good luck (was that Ed Murrow?)

M222RJR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good story

A good ending with the prospect of more to come. I thought it was good that the father and daughter went directly to fucking Instead of a lot of foreplay. That seemed consistent with the tone of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MOST impressive.

I've been reading on this Site for several years, now. I've enjoyed many of the Stories that I've read, but, I've never felt the desire to Comment before now. That said, I greatly enjoyed the development of this 3-way Relationship, and would very much like to see it continue.

soami55soami55over 4 years ago
A spiritual experience.

A spiritual experience.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

WOW!!! Thanks PapaR great story of love and romance. TWO!! May the love pour forth.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

I am not into the incest, but this was excellent.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

When Kaysie said "you may not be invited", it ruined the whole story for me. From 5* to 1*. No real guy would put up with that BS. Wesley is just a "toy" now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you imagine your sexy mature 25-year old daughter going with you to a function, and as she gets in the car, she says, "Oh! Dad, I'm not wearing panties tonight!" And, you keep getting upskirt glimpses of that sweet pussy all night? Oh my!

theSorcerertheSorcererabout 2 years ago

The only thing I hate about the story is the daughter's name Kaysie. No body should use that as a first name, nor Casie, nor Kasie, nor Kasey, nor Casyie ................... Guess what my last name is. Until 20 years I never had to spell it for anybody, until mommas stared naming their little girls one of those. I'm always at bat.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Wow. Fucking A that was amazing!!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, he now will have two hotties living with him as his lovers. I can see what's next will be having his girls have his kids. What's not to like about that, just one big happy family. Gets my 5-star vote. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Well done sir. In the end everyone has a very Merry Christmas…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah, the fantasy of the no-jealousy three way. Well told, but totally implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Thank you.

Personally, I would have just let father and daughter be the couple without Rachel/Sarah re-entering the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When an adult daughter shows you her wet pussy and begs for it, what do you do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The slut escort Rachel caught Mr Moneybags.....loser slutman could not chose between skank daughter and escort

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Was hot. I would have been ok if the story just revolved around Rachel and Mc. 5/5

Nato_

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

The ending is what made it a 5 star story. Great tale due to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nest Story on this Site! I Wish I had a Daughter and Girlfriend like that for real! Bery well written! Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

damn that was a nice story to read. And just before christmas.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 1 year ago

I really loved this story. So erotic

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerabout 1 year ago

Honestly, the subject matter is so damned hot that I came twice while reading... but I must admit that there were some very amateurish moments, and the whole thing just all fit together magically, without any struggle, which diminishes any realism that might try to shine through. So lots of potential, but in the future try to work in some kind of conflict that the characters go through if you want to go for a good story instead of just a hot jerk off session. Not that there's anything wrong with a hot jerk off session; you still get 4/5 stars. Just that there's more potential to be had with this kind of storyline.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
968 Followers
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...