My Escort, My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the window, and noticed once again how beautiful the city looked with a couple of inches of snow resting on it. But this time it didn't soothe me, because my head was in turmoil. I thought about my options with the scenario that had been laid out in front of me, and I couldn't think of a damn one that didn't require me to choose one girl over another. If I chose Kaysie, I would be abandoning Rachel, the girl who even though she was just supposed to be an escort, had fallen in love with me, and worse yet, I had fallen in love with her. If I choose Rachel, I knew that Kaysie would continue being my daughter and I would always have her, but we had completed our love for each other just a few hours earlier by torridly fucking after bringing her home from a party in which she had served as my escort. It was a confusing mess!

I sat back down on the couch, and rested my head in my hands. My brain shut down, and I sat there, waiting for someone to dig me out of this mess.

I don't know how long the girls were back there, but when I heard the door open, I stood up. They walked into the living room together, hand in hand. That's good, I thought -- at least they are still friends with each other. They stopped about five feet away from me. I looked at them again, not knowing what to say or do.

Fortunately, Kaysie bailed me out again. She began to speak. "Daddy, you really screwed up in a big way this time. How many other 50 year old men have not one, but two sexy 25-year old hotties fucking them? Of course, the difference is that there are no other 50 year old men that are as hot and sexy as you!

"We've been talking, and we've arrived at a solution to which you will agree -- you have no choice in the matter. First of all, Rachel has confessed that she loves you, and she has for quite some time. And we both know that you love her, also for quite some time. She also needs a place to stay, so naturally, why wouldn't one stay with the person you love? Rachel will be staying here, Daddy -- in your bed, if you both choose. As of this minute, you have a full-time roommate, and I'm pretty sure a full-time lover as well.

"Second, I finally got you to fuck me, and once isn't enough. Rachel knows that I want to keep up that relationship, so somehow, we are going to work that out. It will take both of us to control our jealousy, but because we both know how much you love us, I think neither of us will ever have to worry about being dumped for the other girl.

"Third, if we are willing to share, then you have to be willing to share as well. I know I never told you this before, but when I was in college and looking for boyfriends that would even be close to what you are for me, I did some experimenting with the other side, and I enjoyed it. Now that you will have this absolute stunner of a girl living with you, we think we may want to pursue some fun on our own. It's not fair that you get all of the action. So you're going to have to get used to the fact that we may need our space from time to time, and you may not be invited." After saying that, she leaned down and kissed Rachel on the lips. It was obviously scripted, but it was still sexy as hell!

I admit it, this surprised me. I realize it wasn't Rachel's position to tell me that she might have feelings for women. And I also knew that Kaysie wasn't bound to tell me everything about her college life, or even her life after college, for that matter. Would I be okay if I knew the two of them were sexually active together when I wasn't around? I'd have to think about that one. I knew that they were probably going to do it whether I was okay or not, so I guessed I would have to get used to it.

Kaysie continued. "I forgot a couple of things. If you aren't going to be paying Rachel to be an escort anymore, she's going to need to find a real job, and I think I've got one for her. If I am going to get a second Grace Boutique up and running, I'm going to need a manager, and I believe she has the brains to be a good one.

"And one more thing, daddy -- Rachel is not her real name -- that was her escort name, just like my escort name is Grace. Daddy, I want you to meet Sarah Jane Duncan."

I smiled, and looked at Rachel -- I mean Sarah, and said, "Hello, Sarah!"

She smiled back and said, "Hello, Wesley. It's nice to meet you!"

With that, she stepped over to me, but before she made it, she broke into a run and jumped into my arms, wrapping her short legs around my waist just as Kaysie had done earlier. As I held her, I whispered into her ear, "Sarah -- what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

She hugged me tighter and whispered back, "Thank you, Wesley. I love you so much!"

I looked up at Kaysie, who was smiling at Sarah and I. I motioned her over with a wave of my hand, and soon she was joining in the hug. Our new family was hugging together for the first time, and I knew it would not be the last.

We broke the hug, and I turned to the girls and said, "Ladies, it's late, and we all need some sleep. Please join me in my bed, and let's wake up later and plan how this is going to work out. Right now, I just need to feel the two of you next to me."

I led them by the hand into the bedroom. Each of us removed our clothes, and climbed in under the covers - a sexy, naked 25-year-old woman on either side of me. There was more to the warmth I was feeling that was caused by their skin pressed against mine. It was the warmth that was created by our little close-knit family, spending our first Christmas together.

I turned to kiss Sarah, then back the other way to do the same with Kaysie. I whispered, "Merry Christmas, girls." They answered back, "Merry Christmas." Then we drifted off to sleep together in what was officially the best Christmas ever!

*****

Thank you for reading. If you liked it, please vote. I would also love to hear feedback from you -- it truly is my pay for sharing my stories!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY FRIENDS!