My Estranged Sister Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
Eve and Shay go to a wedding.
7.9k words
4.65
19.5k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. You all voted and here's Part 2 of My Sister Eve. I hope you enjoy. Please let me know what you think. All Characters involved in sex are over the age of 18. This material is copyright protected.

***

I wake up as the morning light falls through the cracks of the blinds. The feeling of Eve's hot breath against the back of my neck sends tingles down my spine. Her warm embrace gives me shelter and makes me feel safe, although her sleeping python pressed up between my cheeks gives me an entirely different feeling.

I turn over and see her beautiful sleeping face, so peaceful. I've never been this happy before in all my life. I know this is wrong. To be sleeping with the woman who played a pivotal role in bringing me into this world, but how can something so wrong feel so right? I don't care what everyone else thinks, this can't be wrong. I refuse to believe that.

Her eyes flutter open and a smile appears. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, Eve!" She wraps her arms around me and pulls me in tight. Her lips press against mine and it feels like all the stars align.

"God I love you so much, my little beautiful girl," she says with an illuminous grin.

"Aww, I love you too!" I purr.

"Hey, I have something I need to talk to you about. My friend back in Santa Barbara is getting married this weekend. I know this is kind of short notice and we don't have to go, but if you would like, I would love to have you be my plus 1," she says.

"I would love to go," I say.

"Great! That means we can go shopping for dresses!" Eve says, pulling me into another kiss. Her hands roam down my back as she grabs a handful of my butt. Her sleeping python stirs in its slumber. "I haven't been back to Santa Barbara in such a long time, you'll have to show me around. I'm sure things have changed."

"I would love to, but honestly, I spent most of my time in my room back then. Hey, would it be possible to see my friend Zita while we're there?" I ask.

"Of course, I would love to meet her, maybe you could introduce us?" she asks.

"Yeah, I can do that! She's transgender too," I say.

"I can't wait to meet her," she says with a huge smile as she nuzzles her nose against mine.

"What is your friend like?" I ask.

"She is an amazing person. She was in my support group. She helped me out when I needed it most," she says.

"I can't wait to meet her as well," I say.

"You'll love her," she says. "Well, if we're going to go, we should get out of bed and get moving. There's a lot we have to do. I have to get a plane ticket for you and we have to go shopping for dresses."

We both get out of bed and I follow Eve into the kitchen where she gets coffee. "Can I have some?" I ask.

"Sure. Although, once you start drinking it, it's hard to quit," she says, as she makes us both a cup with the Keurig. "So what should we eat for breakfast?"

"I don't know, but I'm hungry," I sigh as my tummy rumbles.

She laughs, pulling me into a hug. "God, I love you."

She then makes us pancakes. I take a sip of coffee and nearly spit it out. "This is gross."

She giggles. "Here, try adding some creamer," she says, taking my cup and adding some white liquid in it before handing it back.

I reluctantly take another taste. "Wow, that's much better."

"Cookies and cream," she smiles.

After we eat breakfast, we take a shower then,Eve helps me with my makeup. "Today we're going to get laser hair removal as well."

After she does my makeup, I put on a pair of white thigh highs, my favorite pink panties, and a beautiful flower pattern dress. "Wow, you are so adorable, I could just gobble your right up" Eve says.

"Aww thanks," I blush, twirling in front of her.

"Remind me when we get back to set an appointment with Dr. Kasmire to get you started on HRT."

"HRT?" I ask.

"Hormone Replacement Therapy," she smiles.

"Will that turn me into a woman?" I ask.

"It's definitely one of the first steps," she says.

I get a little hot and bothered at the thought. "Now come, let's go shopping!" she smiles.

Eve and I get into her car and head out to town. "By the way, I bought our tickets."

"Awesome," I say.

We arrive at Chantel's store and head inside. "Oooh, my two favorite customers. What brings you into my lovely store?"

"Well, Shay and I are going to a wedding in California and we're in need of something to wear," Eve says.

"Well you came to the right place, obviously," Chantel says with a bit of a smirk.

Chantel grabs my hand and then drags me around the store. "This would look so cute on you," she says grabbing a dress and piling into my arms. "Oh and this one!"

Here we go again, I smile. By the time we're finished picking out dresses, I'm buried in them. This time, instead of heading to the dressing room, she pulls me into the backroom. "No need for privacy, right?"

I look up at her and then at Eve who followed us back. "Go ahead, babe. Try them on. "

I strip out of my clothes and try on the first dress, a pink with white polka dot dress that came down to my knees. I do a twirl in front of them. My face heats up as I feel the cool airbrush up against my panty-clad bottom.

"That looks adorable, but not really a wedding dress. We'll take it nonetheless," Eve says. "Try the next one on, babe."

I take off the dress and hand it to Eve before trying on a dark blue dress that clung to my body. It's super tight. "Sexy for sure, but definitely not wedding material. We'll still take it. Next one."

I try on 15 different dresses, none of them wedding material, but then I put on a white dress with pink flowers all over it. It goes down to the middle of my thigh. It felt so comfortable. Almost as if I was wearing nothing.

"Perfect! That's the one," Eve says.

"I agree," Chantel says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, darling. You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress," Eve says.

My cheeks bloom like a flower garden in April. "Now take that off and let me pay for it. Oh, and will you be a dear and give Chantel a tip?"

"A tip? I... I don't have any money," I say.

"Oh you cute little thing, she didn't mean with money," Chantel says with a devilish grin as she walks up and helps me out of the dress.

"Oh." I strain to understand their meaning before it hits me like a bag of bricks, making my eyes go wide. "Ooooh."

My face heats up like a hot oven on Thanksgiving. Chantel hands the dresses to Eve before she hikes up her skirt and pulls aside her panties to let her big black cock flop out. Without a second thought, I drop to my knees and lick my lips.

I open my mouth as she takes a step closer and runs her hand through my hair. The tip of her dick slips between my lips and I get to work, doing my best to earn my dresses. A moan drips out from Chantel as I twirl my tongue around the tip of her dick. I wrap my dainty hand around the thick mass of her shaft and start to stroke it as I tighten my lips around the head of her cock and start sucking. "Fuck, she's becoming quite the cocksucker."

My cheeks catch fire as I begin to bob my head up and down on her big fat shaft.

"She's had plenty of practice," Eve laughs as I take my other hand and start to massage Chantel's massive balls.

"Fuck, Eve... You're the luckiest woman alive," Chantel moans as she pulls my head down on her cock while she pushes her hips forward. The tip reaches the back of my throat. It takes all of my focus not to gag and instead swallow. Her big fat dick pops down into my throat, clogging my windpipe.

The lack of air doesn't stop me from my duties as I gobble down all of her dick. My nose meets the skin of her pelvis. "Jesus, she's such a gem."

She starts to thrust her dick in and out of my throat. I get snippets of air as she pulls out before diving it back down. My grip upon her hips is the only thing keeping me from collapsing. "Oooh god, what dirty little cocksucker," Chantel moans. "I'm... Fuck! I'm going to cum."

Before I can brace myself, her cock explodes down my throat and straight into my stomach. She holds me there, filling my tummy up with her thick creamy milk. She pulls out, but not before giving me a taste of her sweet nectar. I savor it, swirling it around with my tongue before swallowing it all. "Ooh fuck, I need to get me a girl like her. Do you have any friends?" she asks.

"Only one, but she's not really like me at all," I say.

"That's a shame," Chantel says, hiking down her skirt.

After I get dressed and clean myself up, Eve pays for the dresses and gives Chantel a kiss goodbye. Chantel gives me a pat on the ass and a good firm squeeze before we part ways.

We head to a place to get our body hair lasered away. The whole experience was pretty weird. This lady Eve knows puts some kind of numbing cream before she used this weird gun looking thing all over my body. It kind of stung a little bit. When we finished, we left for home.

"Our flight leaves tomorrow," Eve says as we get home. We spend the rest of the night packing.

I send Zita a text, telling her I'm going to be in Santa Barbara.

--

In the morning we get ready to leave. I put on a cute dress from yesterday. I can't believe I'm so nervous. I'll be going back home as a girl for the first time. I hope I don't run into Brett or any of his friends. The last thing I want is them laughing at me. But, I can't wait to see Zita. I wonder what she'll think of me now?

After I put my makeup on and fix up my hair, I head out to see Eve all ready to go. "All set?" she asks.

I nod.

Landing in Santa Barbara

We touch down in Santa Barbara later that afternoon. It feels strange to be back here. I left a boy and I came back as a girl. Funny how things run full circle like that. As we grab our luggage and Eve rents a car, we then run to the hotel and get checked in. It's a nice hotel across the road to a gorgeous beach.

Our room is huge. It's got a living room, kitchen, our own bedroom, and a bath to die for. Eve sets her luggage down and opens the shades, letting the light of the bright sun-filled California day pour in. "It's so nice to get out of the snow," she says.

"We came a little early, the Wedding isn't until Saturday, but I figured we can use a little extra time to soak in the sun," Eve says.

"When will I get to meet your friend?" I ask.

"Nina? We're going to grab dinner with her tonight actually," Eve says. "If you want, you can invite Zita."

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to come," I say. I pull out my phone and text Zita. It doesn't take long for her to reply. She said yes.

"Great, I can't wait," Eve says.

As the evening arrived, Eve and I head out to Zita's house. The part of Santa Barbara she lives in is rather shabby. Her house hangs in a neighborhood that is full of shady people. As we approach her place, her yard is almost like a junkyard collecting the trash of the neighborhood. Everything from old bicycle tires to car doors and more. Eve is a little hesitant as she pulls into the driveway. Zita wastes no time in walking out as soon as we arrive. She's got in a feisty plaid red skirt with torn up black tights and combat boots. Her ripped white shirt is held up by suspenders. She has cut her hair! It's short now. I get out and rush into her arms. She's a head taller than me.

"You cut your hair! I like it," I say.

"Thank You... you look different," she says.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Of course. You look beautiful," she says. Her words paint my cheeks rosy red.

"Thanks!" I say. We hop into the back of Eve's car.

"Zita, this is Eve who I told you about," I say.

"It's nice to meet you, Eve," she says.

"You too, I love your ink," Eve says.

"Did you get a new tattoo?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just added this one," Zita says as she pulls up her sleeve to show me the face of a beautiful girl with skull makeup and fiery red hair.

"I love it!" I say.

"Thanks," she smiles.

Eve pulls out and takes off to the place we're eating dinner. "So Zita, Shay has told me so much about you and how close you two were."

"Oh... Well, we were kind of the outsiders at school so we had to stick together," Zita says.

"I appreciate you taking care of her," Eve says.

"I just wish she didn't have to move," she says.

"I'm sorry about that," Eve says. "I know how tough it can be to lose your friends."

"Yeah, you're right. And I'm happy for you," Zita says to me. "Santa Barbara High can be pretty harsh."

"Well I'm glad Shay had you as a friend," Eve says.

"Maybe you can come visit us out in Michigan," I say.

"I would love that," Zita says.

"Well, we're here," Eve says as we pull up to a little Mexican restaurant and Eve puts the car in park. "Ready to meet my friend?"

"Yes!" I say.

We all get out and head in. As we walk in Eve finds her friend already sitting down at the table. She's beautiful. Dark brown hair with deep hazel eyes. She's got curves in all the right places. "Nina! God, it's been forever," Eve says.

"I know. I've missed you so much, Eve," Nina says as they both pull each other into a tight hug.

Once they break apart, Eve turns to us. "I'd like you to meet Shay and her friend Zita."

"Shay, Zita, this one of my closest friends Nina," Eve says.

"It's nice to meet the both of you," Nina says, pulling us both into a hug.

"You too!" I squeak out.

"Same," Zita says.

Nina sits back down and Eve squishes into her as they both sit in the same booth. Zita and I sit down across from them. "So, tell me all about this boy of yours," Eve says.

"Oh my god, Roy is a dream come true. He pulled me out of a dark place and I've never felt so loved," she says.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you," Eve says, placing her hand on Nina's.

"Thank you so much, it means a lot," Nina says. "By the way, I'm having my bachelorette party later this week, I want you to come."

"I would love to! But... I can't leave Shay here all by herself..." Eve says.

"I'll hang out with her," Zita says.

"Yeah, we can have a sleepover like old times!" I say.

"There you go, now you're free to come," Nina says.

"It's settled then!" Eve says with excitement dripping from her voice. "Will all the girls from back in the day be there?"

"Of course. It'll probably get pretty lewd, so prepare yourself," Nina laughs.

"Great..." Eve says.

"I just wish you two were old enough to come. You'd have so much fun," Nina says to the both of us. "Sadly, even though being 18 is a milestone, you have to be 21 to get into most of the clubs."

"It's fine, there's plenty we can do," Zita says.

"Oh, I have no doubt," Eve says.

--

As Eve goes out to the Bachelorette party, Zita comes over to the hotel. As we sit on the bed, she takes my hands in hers. "So? Are you going to tell me about all this?" she asks as her eyes travel up and down me.

"I've been meaning to tell you... I'm sorry it came as such a surprise," I say.

"No need to apologize, I'm happy for you. Honestly, I could've called it," she says as she brushes a string of her short dark brown hair out of her face. Zita's got the kind of face that just draws you in. She's always calm and composed. She's got the eyes that can just cut into your soul.

"Living with Eve has really opened my eyes. I just know deep down that this is who I am supposed to be," I say.

"I know how you feel," Zita says. We both laugh.

"If I tell you a secret, will you promise not to tell anyone?" I ask.

"Of course," she says.

"I'm in love with Eve. She loves me too. We're together. I mean, obviously, we're not public about it, but we love each other so deeply," I say.

Her eyes narrow. "Are you saying, you're having a romantic relationship with your sister?" she asks.

"Not quite... She's not really my sister," I admit. I don't know why I'm telling her all this. If word got out, we could get into so much trouble. But it's Zita. I trust her with my life.

"Say, what?" she asks, shock clear in both her voice and face.

"She's actually my biological mother... Well... She and my other biological mother named Shauna had me... It's really complicated. Please. Don't judge me. I know what it looks like. I just... We have these feelings for each other and it's unlike anything I have ever felt," I say.

She places her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Shay. You're my best friend in the entire world. Your secret is safe with me and I'm never going to judge you. It's just, I care about you and I don't want to see you get hurt. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, more than anything. She taught me what love is. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I know it's wrong. I know we shouldn't, but I don't care. It feels right to me," I admit.

"Then I support you 100%," she says. "Besides, I am in no place to judge."

I leap into her arms and she holds me tight. "God, Shey, I've missed you so much."

She breaks down in tears. "Is everything okay?"

"No... Not really. Life here is just. It's unbearable. I miss you. And I'm not sure how much more I can take," she says as tears fall from her eyes like rain from the sky. I don't think I've ever seen Zita cry before. She's always been the strong one. I'm the one who cries on her shoulder.

"Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong," I say.

"My foster parents. I hate them. And then there are the kids at school. Taylor and Crystal make my life a living hell. And Brett Marshall. He's such a fucking asshole. Every day that goes by I just wish it all would end. Ever since you left, I have no one. I hate it here."

"Oh my god, I knew things were bad, I... I'm so sorry," I say, holding her close.

"It's okay... It's not your fault. I'm sorry for laying all this on you..." she cries.

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm your friend. That's what friends are for. There must be something I can do. Can you apply for different foster care parents?" I ask.

"No... The foster care people won't listen to me. I mean. I get it, these are my 5th foster care family. They've labeled me as some kind of troubled teen. I'm not quite old enough to go out on my own. I also don't have any money. God, this is definitely not how I imagined our reunion would go," she says.

"Don't worry about it. Let's talk to Eve, she'll know what to do," I say.

"No... This is my problem, I need to take care of it," she says.

I rub her arm. "I'm not letting you deal with this alone," I say.

"Shay, seriously, it's okay. I only have a month before I turn 18 and I can just leave. I just have to save up some money from my job and I'll be gone."

"You should come to Michigan and stay with us!" I say with excitement.

"Yeah, maybe," she says.

The rest of the night, I laid in Zita's lap as we streamed mystery thrillers. She ran her hands through my hair and I couldn't help but stare up into those comforting eyes of hers. Eventually, Eve stumbled in, drunk enough to fail a breathalyzer. "Aww, yous twos looks adoorable."

Zita helps me get Eve in bed. Eve gets a little handsy which makes me blush.

"I should go," Zita says.

"No, stay the night with us," I say.

"Yesh, stay wit uus," Eve says through half-lidded eyes. "Lets haave soome fun togetherr."

"Please... Someone's got to help me with her," I say, begging her with praying hands.

"Okay, fine," she says.

Once we get Eve situated in bed, Zita and I climb into the bed as well. Eve pulls me into her arms and spoons me, grinding her half slumbering snake against my ass. I look up at Zita with cheeks on fire and she only smiles as she lays next to us. "You two are cute together."

"Thanks," I say.

I take her hand in mine and lay like that until at some point we fall asleep.

The Next Day

I open my eyes to find Zita snuggly asleep. I roll over to find Eve not in the bed with us. I climb out of bed and that's when I hear the sound of Eve throwing up in the bathroom. I rush inside to see her in a mess on the floor. "I'm never drinking again," she groans.