My Estranged Sister Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just want this moment to continue forever. Being filled by her is my only desire. I'm hers forevermore. We pant and gasp as our bodies join in one. Where she ends, I begin. Then in the dark of the night, she fills me with her cock as she looks into my eyes. "I'm going to cum, baby."

"Me too, mama," I gasp. "Fill me with your love."

She moans out as her hot spud shoots inside me. It's so warm, it makes me melt into the bed. My own little dick gives way and squirts all over our bodies. She continues to milk her cock deep inside me as I get lost in our climax. She collapses on top of me as her arms wrap underneath me. "I love you so much, Shay."

"I love you too," I whisper. She kisses me and I kiss her back. She pulls out of me and wraps me in arms, nuzzling her nose against my neck. I hold onto her as my orgasm finally subsides.

She holds me close as the night takes us both.

***

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.