My European houseguest

Story Info
The Naughty houseguest.
2.6k words
4.13
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers

Another true story. And one I quite love remembering.

If you managed to read my story about our naughty nanny know that this story takes place about a month after that story concluded.

My wife and I had met a young girl in Europe while traveling there a few months prior and casually gave her the invitation to visit us in the USA if she wanted. And to our surprise she decided to come visit. For a month. We had a big house with plenty of rooms so even with the nanny there, and the fact that my wife and I slept in different rooms, we still had a spare room for a house guest.

Her name, changed because this actually happened, was Brandy.

Brandy was young, 20 and the tiniest girl I'd ever met. She had long blue hair, was super skinny and had small perky tits which were quite cute and very different to the normal type girl I generally was attracted to. She also had an Amazing accent so pretty much anything she said turned me on.

So the first week Brandy stayed with us all was very normal. My wife encouraged me to spend as much time with her as possible, take her to Disneyland, shopping, and to the beach. We had a lot of fun. When we went to the beach however was when I noticed her in her tiny barely there bikini and thought wow this girl is amazingly hot.

I should add that while my wife was a lovely Irish redhead she was very vocal about being asexual. That means she didn't ever like sex and our relationship was one of each living our own lives but still enjoying moments together. But not having sex together. We slept in different rooms. She had her moments from what others told me and I know I did as well with girls who wanted to be naughty with me. But nothing prepared me for Brandi.

Now Brandy dressed pretty sexy already just normally. She would hang out in our house wearing tiny mini skirts and thigh high stockings as her normal day outfits. So yeah I noticed her and enjoyed the view but seeing her with almost nothing on at the beach just made my desire for her a bit worse.

I wasn't going to go there however. I just had an affair with our nanny and while the nanny did tell me how amazing Brandy's pussy was I didn't ask how she knew that or why she was telling me about it.

That night, after the beach my wife asked me to take Brandy to the pool and jacuzzi to enjoy. So I did. I wasn't really in the mood for a swim so I just chilled on a chair while she did some swimming. She then went into the jacuzzi and asked me to join her. I didn't really feel it and well, she was so hot to look at I thought it might be a bad idea so I agreed to sit on the side and just put my feet in.

As she moved around the jacuzzi we had a few laughs. But then she came up between my legs and said "take your shorts off".

"What??? that is not a good idea"

But she replied "I had such a lovely day today at the beach with you and I'd want to show my appreciation"

I didn't know how to take that, it had been about a month since I'd cum as that is when the affair with the nanny ended and well my wife and I had not any type of sexually

Activity in years.

My hesitation however didn't stop Brandy as she reached up from the jacuzzi and pulled my shorts down exposing my cock which I'll admit was already slightly hard from watching her in her bikini. She then immediately grabbed my cock and moved forward taking it into her mouth and started blowing me. It was very unexpected and felt amazing. After a couple minutes passed a neighbor of mine walked by and I pushed her head back quickly and pulled up my shorts. He asked if we were having a nice night and we both replied yes it's a lovely night. After he walked away Brandy laughed and said "I hope I didn't get you in trouble". "I don't think he saw anything" I said but I was secretly nervous that he did.

She then asked me while bouncing around in the jacuzzi "hey I have a random question for you? Do you like anal sex? "

I laughed and said "well umm yeah I find it quite hot but it's not something I've experienced too often. Do you?"

She smiled and said "I love it. But I love everything naughty."

She then positioned herself between my legs again, pulled down my shorts and took my cock back into her mouth. At this point I found it pointless to resist and after a few

Minutes of her blowing me I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed my entire load it was impressive. "Thank you for a lovely day" she said.

We then left and went back to the house and said goodnight. But this unexpected experience got me so horny. I had trouble sleeping remembering what my nanny said about Brandy's beautiful pussy and then wondering why she blew me in the jacuzzi and why she randomly asked me about anal sex. It drove me crazy. My wife never talked like that. Or did anything like that.

The next day seemed like just another day. My wife went to work, the nanny was upstairs and Brandy asked me if she could do some laundry. Once again she was wearing a tiny mini skirt and thigh high stockings but after a week of this it seemed to be her normal attire. I took Brandy to the laundry room and showed her how to use the washer and where the soap was etc. being a smaller girl she had to reach for things, even reaching for the dials on the washer. I was not paying too much attention as she was putting her clothes into the washer but then she said "thank you for letting me do my laundry, I am out of panties today". This got my attention and when I looked back at her she was reaching for the dials on the washer in her tiny skirt which had lifted up and no, she was not wearing any panties. I saw the beautiful pussy my nanny told me about within her thigh gap and also saw her asshole as her skirt lifted that much while she was reaching for the dials.

This is where I lost it. It was so hot seeing this girl with her pussy and ass exposed from behind I instantly got hard. I walked up behind her and said"need any help?" But before she could respond I put my fingers in her pussy from behind. It was already soaking wet. She moaned slightly and said "you're naughty". I took that as an invitation to continue and pulled my pants down and pushed my cock between her legs, not inside her but rubbing back and forth against her dripping wet pussy.

She couldn't move as I had her pressed against the washing machine from behind but she did manage to hit the start button and then said to me "fuck my ass". My cock was wet from rubbing against her and I moved it to enter her ass and it surprisedly went in without much resistance. I only pushed it half way as I did not have much experience with anal sex but it the past I found girls didn't like it very much. But Brandy I learned was different. "Deeper" she said in her accent. So I pushed my cock all the way in, balls deep in her ass and fucked her against the washing machine for quite a while. I turned her head and kissed her while inside her ass and this caused her to anally orgasm before I even came. I didn't last much longer however. I felt very naughty and her tiny ass was tight even though it could take my entire cock. A few minutes more and I shot my load deep inside her, pulled out allowing her to turn around and she just smiled.

I wasn't sure if that was just a random one off thing but the next day my nanny work me up saying Brandy needed to talk to me. I invited her into my room just half awake and she of course was once again in a tiny skirt and thigh high nylons. I later learned from her that she had talked to other girls and discovered my weaknesses/fetish for thigh highs. After she closed the door she gave me a hug and told me how much she was enjoying staying with us and asked if I was happy with her. I told her she was amazing. Because she was. She then jumped on my bed laying face down and flipped up her little schoolgirl skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. Again. Her pussy and ass were fully exposed and they both were just lovely. "What are you doing?" I asked to which she replied "I'm just relaxing, but you can do whatever you want." I was already partially hard from morning wake up wood and this view had me almost cumming already. I could not resist and I don't think any man or woman could resist Brandy at this point and took off my underwear and straddled her from behind rubbing the tip of my cock between the lips of her pussy. I had not actually been inside her pussy yet, only her mouth and ass so I really wanted that. It didn't take long for me to push all the way inside her basically laying on top of her from behind. Her pussy was very wet and warm and felt amazing. It was definitely not as tight as her ass however. After a few minutes of me pushing in and out of her she asked me to put it in her ass. And I did. It slid right in without any resistance but the tightness around my cock was amazing. And this time I didn't go only part way in, I was laying on her and it was all the way in. As I bounced against her ass she in her accent repeatedly told me "harder" "harder". So I went harder and harder. As hard as I could into her ass. She then turned her head to the side and said "you are deeper in me that anyone ever has been I'm going to cum." And as she anally orgasmed with my cock completely inside her. I lost my load at the same time and filled her ass with my cum as this was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced. It took us both a few minutes to recover but then she got up and said she's was getting us coffee to start the day. And she did.

There is a lot more to this story as Brandy stayed with us for another three weeks and I did love every experience inside her pussy but mostly it was a three week period of random and secret anal sex adventures. I've never known a girl still to this day who loved being fucked anally as much as Brandy.

I spent the next four years occasionally meeting up with her and it was sexually amazing every time. At one of our hotel meetings she even surprised me again. The night prior I had gotten more aggressive with her and took off her bra and used it to tie her legs behind her head so she could not move then fucked her ass until I filled her with my cum. I did however go down on her after and made her pussy orgasm before I Untied her. So I suppose the next day was her turn. I was on a business trip but once it was evening I was back in my hotel room and she knocked in the door. I opened it and gave her a hug and once again she was in her thigh highs and tiny schoolgirl skirt looking as hot as ever. We had a drink and talked for a bit like we typically did before fucking whenever we met up. But this time was different. After a couple drinks she pushed me onto the bed then lifted her skirt revealing she was wearing a strapon cock. This was completely out of character of the Brandy I knew. She said "so I figured given the number of times you've fucked my ass it's only fair that i get to fuck yours. How do you feel about that?" "Honestly, I am not sure, I'm 100 percent not gay and have never even considered the idea of my ass being fucked." I said. She responded with "it's completely fine if you're not up for it but I'd really like to".

At this point I was partially scared but also remembering how I tied her up the night prior and the number of times I've been in her ass. This girl was every man's dream and somehow I could have her any time I wanted. So I decided she should be able to do what she wanted as well.

So I said

"Umm so okay you can try it on the condition that you either jerk me off or blow me the whole time you're fucking me."

She agreed.

She got very excited and pulled out some lube, obviously she had been thinking about this for a while as she was prepared. She lubed up her strapon still wearing her skirt then pulled my pants off completely. She pushed me back onto the bed and lifted my legs to either side like I would do when fucking her. I was nervous and thought she was just going to go for it but no, she started by taking my cock in her mouth. Having my legs pushed back while getting blown was a new experience for me and quite enjoyable. I got hard pretty quickly and as she continued to blow me she slowly put her fake cock into my ass. Just the tip at first. Then more then after a few minutes her entire fake cock was in my ass. She kept

My cock in her mouth the entire time she was pushing it inside me. Doing as I requested. Once it was in however she stopped blowing me and stood upright and began properly fucking my ass in and out. She did however keep one hand on my cock stroking it. This was an entirely new feeling for me and I still felt unsure about but she looked so hot pushing into my ass. As she continued I asked her to take her top off exposing her tits which she did. I don't remember how long she fucked me for. What I do remember however is her telling me to cum for her and soon after I did. Her smile once I came was priceless.

After I came she pulled out her strapon and gave me a big hug and thanked me. "I wanted you to experience an anal orgasm like you give me, and you are just so hot I had to fuck you."

So that happened. And it was amazing.

Eventually my asexual wife and I split. Brandy knew I had a few different girls I messed around with but eventually she asked me to marry her, saying I could still fuck other girls.

I am now married to Brandy. And I have never been with another girl since we got married. She is still amazing and naughty as ever.

Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers