Man Helps His Daughters Friend

Story Info
Man is seduced by his daughter's 23 year old friend.
1.9k words
4.46
38.7k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often helped out my daughter and her friends. She had three close friends who often went out on Friday nights. They all teased me by referring to me as Daddy and flirting outrageously but it was only fun. On the night in question I agreed to take them to the nightclub and pick them up at 2.00 in the morning. At 22 or 23 they were some of the oldest going into the club. They were all dressed for the occasion or more to the point hardly dressed at all.

When I picked them up they were in high spirits and were very noisy in the car. Dawn a very gorgeous tall but slightly built girl was the last to be dropped off. When we got to her house I did as I always did and walked her to the door and waited until she had opened it. She asked me if I could do her a big favor and I said I would try. She said that she could not unzip the dress she was in, as she could not reach the zip at the back.

I was very uncomfortable about the request but decided that I was totally able to control the situation. I should have insisted on completing this downstairs but she walked up stairs and indicated that I should follow. She stood with her back to me next to her bed looking into the mirror so she could see me behind her. The zip was full length and as I pulled it down I realized that she was not wearing a bra or any panties.

The dress fell at her feet and I was left staring at a completely naked vision of a beauty who was also looking at me in the mirror. However bad I felt I could not look away from the perfect little boobs and the totally hairless pussy of this blond beauty.

"Dawn I cannot be doing this for so many reasons."

"Give me one good reason."

"I'll give you three. You are my daughter's friend, I am 25 years older than you and I would be taking advantage of you as you have been drinking all night."

"My answers to those excuses are; so what; so what and yes I have been drinking all night but not a drop of alcohol. I have wanted you for years and I have at last engineered this position so that you cannot blame yourself. I will be gutted and so embarrassed if you do not want me but I will understand if you are not attracted to me."

"I want you so badly it hurts but I could not face my daughter if anything happened."

"Who do you think helped me work out how to set this up?"

She was still looking in the mirror as her hands found my hard prick at the first attempt.

"So Daddy you may be an old man but that feels impressive."

I knew she was teasing me and reached round her and found both her erect nipples with my palms. Her sigh was music to my ears as she relaxed back into my arms.

"Oh Daddy that is so sexy even better than the fantasies I have been having all week."

"The first thing you can do is cut the Daddy crap. I may be old enough to be your father but what is going through my mind now is very un-daddy like. You have the most breathtaking body I have ever seen."

Things went beautifully slowly with me caressing her boobs and nipples while she very lightly ran her hands over the front of my trousers. With her head on my shoulder I could hear her breathing and occasional sighs and every now and then I would kiss her ear or neck. Her body was relaxed but her eyes were on fire as she looked into my eyes. It had been 18 months since losing my wife and this was confusing but lovely.

It was Dawn who broke the mood, as she turned round knelt down and pulled my trousers and pants down in one easy movement. As they cleared my prick it slapped hard against my stomach. She did not touch it but instead looked up into my eyes, smiled and blew on the area just below the head. She then stuck her tongue out but teased me by just missing licking my prick that was as hard as I could remember.

I could not remember any situation in my life that was as erotic. Twice she pretended to lick the length of my prick before she actually made contact. Her tongue was wet and warm. She smiled up at me when I let out a long gentle sigh.

"It is a beautiful cock. Eh what do I call you now?"

"Just my name, Peter will do."

I offered my hands to her to help her off her knees. Our first kiss was no more than a gentle touch of lips as our bodies melted together. Dawn is only an inch or two shorter than me and my prick nestled against her groin as I pulled her towards me. It might have been from her licking me but I felt warm moisture along my prick. She moved so that my prick was lying along her pussy at the top.

The kissing was the most erotic I had experienced and she gently rubbed her pussy and her clit on my prick and particularly its head.

"Please Da... Peter would you make love to me? I have fantasized about this so many times and I am so ready. I am very excited but also very nervous."

I felt fondness, protectiveness, attraction but most of all arousal.

She turned so that she had her back to me again but could see me in the mirror in front of her.

"Do you want me to make love to you from behind? Is that what you are trying to ask?"

"I am so embarrassed to ask you but yes please. I have stood here every night this week and fantasized about this moment. I have only once been taken from behind and it was electric. It is the only time I have orgasmed during penetration. You will have to be very gentle with me though as I have never seen let alone been fucked, sorry made love to by such a large cock."

She bent slightly at the waist as if expecting me to enter her immediately. I pushed her further down so that she put her hands on the bed in front of her. Before kneeling behind her I tapped her legs to get her to spread them further. I ran my cock from her clit until it nearly made contact with her near black crinkled skin of her anus. Her intake of breath could have been excitement or concern that I had thought she had meant she wanted anal sex.

When I did kneel I could not reach her clit with my tongue but was able to find the center of her sweet smelling, slightly swollen and beautifully moist pussy. The noise she made was a happy contented noise rather than a purely sexual sound. I was delighted that she was obviously happy with this development. She bent further and moved her legs in an attempt to give me access to her clit.

The noises she was making almost immediately were purely sexual. I returned regularly to her clit but used my tongue all the way up until it was tickling her anus. The first time I licked its center she tensed up and I was worried I had misjudged her. As if to try and give me a message she used one hand to open her cheeks as far as possible. She was most noisy when my I tongued either her clit or her anus.

"That is fucking amazing. Please never stop doing what you are doing. The only thing that could ruin it would be if I orgasm before you fuck me. Why have you never done this to me before? Sex has never been like this before."

I really did not need any encouragement but her words were caressing me and the age difference was melting away. My cock had not felt so hard for years and I had lost any fleeting performance worries I had had.

"Please fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours I am so close to cumming and I want you inside me when I do."

As much as I was loving what I was doing I could not turn this request down. She was tight but very wet and aroused as I lined my prick up. She was no virgin but as my head entered her it suddenly pushed through her tight entrance as if she was. I was worried I might have hurt her until she pushed hard back against me taking more than half of my prick into her.

I held her hips and fucked her slowly getting deeper with each stroke. She was trying to watch me in the mirror but her eyes glazed over time and time again. She was clearly close to orgasm and I reached round to find her clit thinking this would bring her very quickly.

"Please don't touch me there I will cum immediately. I think this position and your size might be enough without any clit play. It would be just so beautiful."

She might have been young but she knew exactly what she wanted. I had never known a female cum without clitoral stimulation. The noises she was now making were poetry to my ears. I pride myself on being able to control myself but I was in danger of losing it. The view of this beauty from the angle I had, the aroma filling my nostrils and the cries of near orgasmic arousal were threatening to undo me.

I need not have worried as Dawn screamed at me that she was going to explode. She swore, she praised me and she even thanked me as her body shook violently as she rammed herself back against me as I rammed forward over and over again. Her orgasm was as spectacular as any I have witnessed.

As excited as I was I somehow had still not cum as her body shook violently for the last couple of times. I pushed her forwards so that she could lie on the bed and rest. She seemed completely out of it for about five minutes. When she finally rolled over she said.

"That was simply the best ever. I didn't know sex could be that good. I would love to go again but I know that might be asking a lot."

She actually caught me as I thought she was serious until she laughed and said that she was sure I would not want to end the evening there or at least it looked like my prick didn't. She rolled me onto my back and mounted me with a look of determination.

"Now Daddy just lie back and let me look after you. I only hope I can do half as good a job as you did for me."

She impaled herself with ease and fucked me as if her life depended on it. She slowed me down when I got close to cumming telling me she was in control. It was after many minutes that I knew I was going to explode very soon. I found her clit with my fingers fighting against her to keep them there. When she recognized that I was about to cum she stopped fighting and accepted her second orgasm.

As we shared our orgasms her noises were only those of gentle appreciation of her almost relaxed cum. In the aftermath she collapsed forward and went to sleep on my chest as my prick slipped out of her flooded pussy.