My European Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we left the restaurant, I said, "Let's go back to your place. I'll get my backpack then go to the youth hostel."

"Okay."

We walked quietly towards Sinead's apartment. I was slightly depressed - the day had been so great until dinner time. I felt like something wonderful was slipping away for reasons I didn't understand.

Sinead asked, "You aren't angry that I paid for my half, are you?"

"No. A little surprised, but not angry."

"Fellas ask me out to dinner all the time. It's gotten to the point where being asked out to dinner upsets me. It makes me feel like the fella is trying to buy my attention."

"I'm sorry. I had no idea. I was just trying to say thanks."

"I know, but it still bothered me. That's why I insisted I pay my half." We walked along quietly for a bit. "You know what would be a great way to thank me?"

"No clue."

"You could clean my kitchen."

I laughed. "I was joking when I said that."

"I know. I laughed at it, but what made it funny was how much I wanted my kitchen cleaned."

"I'll gladly clean your kitchen on one condition."

"What?"

"You let me use it tomorrow morning. I'll leave the youth hostel early enough to get to your place for breakfast."

"Tomorrow? What are you going to cook?"

The magic seemed to be coming back to our conversation. "I don't know. I'll figure it out while I'm cleaning your kitchen."

"I'm sure it will be better than the boring toast and jam I always have."

"I promise it will. And after breakfast, I'll go to Blarney Castle. Care to join me?"

"If you're willing to get back to Cork early enough for my work. I can't threaten to quit if they don't give me the day off two days in a row."

She had done what? Maybe she was attracted to me.

"That'd be fine. I think I'll enjoy seeing the castle more with a local guide."

We continued talking, and now the conversation flowed easily. I had screwed up by asking her out to dinner, pushing her to pick an expensive restaurant, and then forcing her to spend more of her money on dinner than she probably could afford. Talking with Sinead felt so easy, but there were obviously a lot of things I didn't know that could lead to problems.

I suddenly realized how little Sinead how told me about herself. She hadn't said anything about her family or where she had grown up. We had talked a lot about programming, classes, and college life, but she had shared nothing about her life before college.

Near Sinead's apartment, I pointed out a handmade sign in a store window that said, "Parking for costumers only". We were soon almost crying from laughing so hard. As we turned a corner, I moved close to her and suddenly her hand was in mine. I didn't know if she had grabbed my hand or if our hands had come together by accident, but she didn't let go, and I certainly didn't. Her hand felt warm and wonderful in mine. It was like our relationship had passed a turning point, but neither of us wanted to mention it. We held hands the rest of the way to her apartment.

In her apartment, I started cleaning her kitchen by taking everything out of her pantry. Everything that was expired went into the trash. "If you can't remember using something in the last year, throw it away." She didn't have a big pantry so it didn't take me long to empty it. I cleaned all the shelves. Things had been placed randomly in the pantry before, so I discussed with Sinead how to organize the pantry and then put the remaining items in their right spots.

Next, I cleaned out her refrigerator, again looking for expired items. It was small, not much bigger than what I had had in my dorm room. I cleaned all the shelves, put everything back, and then cleaned the outside.

"For breakfast tomorrow, how does cinnamon French toast with minced berries sound?"

"Savage."

I cleaned the rest of the appliances, the counters, and the sink, then swept the kitchen floor. While I cleaned, Sinead got out cleaning items for me and held the dustpan, but, for the most part, watched me work. I poured some hot water into a pot, added some white vinegar, and got on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor. The kitchen area was small, so it didn't take long.

Once the floor was clean, I stood up and suddenly felt very tired. I staggered over to the couch and collapsed. "I'm beat. Maybe it was all the walking or maybe it's the jet lag, but I'm exhausted. Please call a taxi for me. I can't walk to the youth hostel."

"Stay here. You can sleep on the couch."

I was surprised by this. "You don't have to put me up."

"I want to. After you did such a great job cleaning my kitchen, it seems the least I can do."

I loved the idea of spending more time with Sinead, so I embraced the opportunity. "That would be great. I hope you don't mind, but I need to go to sleep now."

"Na, na, that's fine. I'm going to stay up for a while, but I'll try to keep the light to a minimum. The bathroom's down the hall. Here's the key. Go there, do what you need to get ready for bed, and I'll tuck you in when you get back."

I dug out my toothbrush and went down the hall to a small, locked room with a toilet and a sink. I used the toilet, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and staggered back to Sinead's. It was like I had used up all my physical strength cleaning her kitchen and could barely keep myself upright.

In Sinead's apartment, I stumbled towards the couch, but Sinead steered me towards a small bed against the wall.

"I don't feel like digging out my extra blanket and sheets just yet, so I'll tuck you in here for now and move you to the couch later."

I stripped down to my underwear and got into the bed. Sinead gave me a kiss on the forehead, and soon I was fast asleep.

* * * *

I woke in the middle of the night. At first, I was startled - I was in a room I didn't recognize in a sleep position I wasn't used to. I quickly remembered that I was sleeping at Sinead's. I had expected to wake up on the couch, but I was still in her bed. I was on my left side with my back against the wall and my left arm stretched out straight in front of me. Sinead was asleep in front of me, laying on her side and facing away from me. Her head was on a pillow partially laid on my arm. My right hand was on top of her side, a little above her waist. She was wearing a shirt of some sort, but the covers kept me from telling anything more. She had obviously chosen to sleep with me. Maybe she hadn't been able to rouse me to move me to the couch? Regardless, it felt good sleeping with her so close. I drifted back to sleep.

* * * *

When I awoke in the morning, Sinead and I were in the same positions. I lay there for a while, content to be this close to her.

It was crazy to think how we had gone in less than a day from strangers to sleeping together. Yesterday had been the best day of my life. I had never hit it off so well with a girl. Was she as attracted to me as I was to her? I decided to not push it, to let what happened happen. I would hate to ruin such a great relationship by making a move she wasn't ready for. As dinner last night had shown, I knew too little about Sinead and could easily do the wrong thing while trying to do the right thing.

Sinead woke, then quickly rotated onto her back and turned to face me. She smiled at me. God, she had such a dazzling smile. "Last night, you didn't give me a chance to thank you for cleaning the kitchen. Thanks so much. You did an incredible job, far more than what I was expecting."

When Sinead had rotated onto her back, my hand had come to rest on her stomach. As she thanked me, she slipped her fingers into mine. I took that as a very good sign.

"Good. You were a great guide yesterday, and I wanted to express my appreciation."

I stared at Sinead's face, drinking in her beauty. She had gorgeous dark brown eyes with long dark lashes and thin, dark brown eyebrows. Her nose was large enough to have character, but not too big. Her face was oval-shaped for the most part, with a pointed chin that nicely framed her smile. Her beauty seemed to pull me forward.

I was starting to move my face towards hers when Sinead jerked on my hand to pull me close. She raised her lips towards mine, and then we were kissing. I kissed timidly at first, not wanting to rush anything. Sinead ran her left hand across my bare chest. I responded by running my hand across her stomach. I slipped my hand down and discovered she was wearing a long shirt of some sort that came down to her mid-thigh. I moved my hand down and softly stroked the bare skin of her lower thigh. Her skin felt so soft and smooth. Touching her made me rock hard.

As our hands explored, Sinead slipped her tongue into my mouth. My tongue wrestled with hers and then hers retreated so mine could follow into her mouth. I slid my hand up under her shirt and up towards her stomach. Sinead raised her bottom up so her shirt could ride up her body. Soon, I was running my hand over her trim, firm stomach while Sinead was running her fingers through my chest hairs, stopping occasionally to play with one of my nipples. Sometimes, she would quickly run her fingers through the hair on my head before returning it to my chest.

I broke the kiss and went back to resting my back against the wall. I slipped my hand out of her shirt and laced my fingers in hers again. I had no doubt where this was going, but I couldn't resist savoring the feeling of being on the brink.

"I don't have a girl back in Boston. After my mom died, I went into a mild depression that lasted until January. I had a girlfriend when my mom died who wanted to keep the relationship going, but I told her that I wanted to grieve with my family. When I finally came out of the depression, I started planning this trip. It didn't make sense to begin a relationship when I was about to leave the country for over three months."

Sinead shook her head. "Every other fella I've known would be groping me and pulling my panties off, and you're telling me you don't have a girlfriend?" She gave me a good-humored smile, then narrowed her eyes. "Was that your way of asking if I have a fella?"

"Yeah, but I did think you would like to know I was unattached."

"What if told you I've a fella who'll be home this afternoon?"

She had said that in a teasing manner, so I decided to tease back. "I'd feel bad for a few seconds, then I'd fuck your brains out."

Sinead laughed. "Spoken like a true fella!" She turned serious. "When I graduated, I couldn't get a programming job. Most of my friends left Cork for places where they could find programming work like London and Germany. A friend of mine at Apple here in Cork promised me she'd get me a job there. So I took a couple of unsatisfying jobs and did volunteer programming. A few months after graduation, my friend got me an interview at Apple. It went very well, and I was very excited. Then the hiring process dragged out for months. I went on a few dates during that time, and they were flops. Three months ago, the Apple position came down to me and another person, and they hired the other person. I was crushed. I decided to leave Cork as soon as I could afford to. So I haven't looked to start a relationship." Sinead's face took on a determined look. "Let me set some ground rules - I'm in charge. We do as much as I want to do and no more. When I say stop, we stop. When I say we need to leave, we leave. Understood?"

"Understood." I'd agree with anything at this point.

"By the way, I looked up the four-loaf cleaver joke last night, and it was really dumb." I chuckled. She raised up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Enough talking. I'm getting hungry, and I'm looking forward to the cinnamon French toast with minced berries."

I laughed. She pulled on my hand again, and I fell forward to kiss her. Her tongue slid into my mouth. I dropped my hand down and brought it up under her shirt. She arched her back so I could raise my hand up high enough to cup her tit. Sinead moaned into my mouth. Her right hand cupped my balls. We kissed and groped for a while. Sinead slipped her hand into my underwear and wrapped her hand around my cock. It felt so damn good.

"I'm going to explode," I said.

"Can't make a mess, can we?"

With that, Sinead dived towards my crotch while pulling my underwear down, so she could take my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down several times and then pulled up to swirl her tongue around my head.

"Jesus, that feels good."

Sinead slipped my cock out of her mouth, and then dragged her mouth down one side of my cock and back up the other. As she returned to bobbing her head up and down, I threw the covers off us the best I could do. Sinead slipped my underwear down my legs as she continued her ministrations.

"You're so good at that."

Sinead took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I enjoy knob gobblin'," before devouring it again.

I tried to strip Sinead naked, but I couldn't manage it while she vigorously gave me head. I contented myself with my rubbing my hand over her pantie-covered ass.

The wonderful sensations overwhelmed me. "I'm coming!" I cried. Pleasure exploded over me. It had been so long since I had a sweet release like this. I shot my load down her throat. She kept bobbing her head up and down as she sucked down each spurt of cum. It was the best blowjob I had ever had.

Once I stopped coming, Sinead stood up and started taking off her nightshirt. "I'm on birth control," she said as the nightshirt cleared her head, exposing her beautiful tits to my view. "So you don't have to worry about leaving anything behind in Europe." Her tits were a nice size; no sag as they stood proudly on her chest. She stripped off her panties, revealing a full but neatly trimmed light brown bush. As soon as she laid down on the bed, my head was between her legs. Her pungent aroma told me she was already wet.

"I like a fella who knows how to make a wan happy," she purred. I remembered that "wan" meant "woman".

I was determined to do my best to make her happy. I ran my tongue up and down her slit to get a taste of her wetness. I liked the taste. I had always liked eating girls, getting them to squeal before fucking them. I made a wide circle around her clit to get the whole area excited, and then I explored her clit and the area around it with the tip of my tongue, listening to her breathing to try to figure out what she liked best. When her pants got regular and loud, I slipped my finger into her pussy. That brought a loud gasp. I pumped my finger in and out of her slowly while I made tight circles around her clit. As her juices coated my finger, I increased the speed. Her pants and gasps told me I was doing something right. It wasn't long until I felt her body bucking underneath me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

I held on lightly as Sinead's orgasm rocked her body. Once she had collected herself, I moved to take her in the missionary position.

"Stop," said Sinead. "I'm in charge, remember. Lie down on your back."

I laid down on my back as I was told. Sinead climbed on top of me, grabbed my cock and guided it into her as she mounted me. Being in her mouth had been great, but it was nothing like being in her pussy. She was tight, slick, and hot. The pleasure was so intense as she slid herself up and down my cock. I grabbed her ass with both hands to help her fuck me.

As we fucked, I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Her skin was smooth and flawless. Her tits looked perfect to me as they swayed gently in rhythm with her body. Her gorgeous face looked even more attractive now that it was filled with lust.

"You're so beautiful," I told Sinead.

She gave me an impish grin and said, "Shut up and fuck me good."

I continued slamming her the best I could, but I couldn't get much leverage on the bottom. "If a good fuck is what you want, let's try something different."

"What?"

The couch being right next to us gave me an idea. I had Sinead stand up and then bend forward to rest her head on the couch. I came up behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. We were in a standing version of doggie-style. She was tall enough that it was comfortable fucking her like this. I grabbed her hips and pulled them towards me as I plunged my cock into her. I went back to fucking Sinead steadily.

"I've never fucked in this position before," said Sinead.

"Neither have I. You inspired me."

"I like it. And I'm glad I inspired you."

Her body was quite the inspiration. Her long, slim back was laid out before me, and her long, beautiful hair was splayed out haphazardly around her shoulders. She felt so great as I increased the pace, fucking her faster and faster.

"Oh, Noel! Oh, God! I'm loving this!"

I loved it too. Standing up like this gave me a lot more freedom. I could feel my balls swinging back and forth as my hips rocked backward and forward.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Each time I slammed into Sinead, she said, "Oh!" Each slam made a wet slapping sound. It was such a delight fucking this wonderful girl.

I fucked Sinead for a while with a steady rhythm. I was working hard at giving her a good fuck, panting and sweating. I knew I was close, so I picked up the pace and fucked her harder. The slapping sound got louder, and my balls swung more and more.

"OH! OH! OOOOOHHHHHHH!" yelled Sinead as she came. Her scream of pleasure tipped me over, and I felt my balls explode with another come. My hips slowed as I pumped shot after shot into her. I finally collapsed forward, wrapping one arm around her as I held myself up with the other.

"That was a great way to start the morning," I told Sinead.

"Now for the cinnamon French toast with minced berries."

* * * *

We were waiting for the city bus to Blarney Castle when I asked Sinead, "How many miles is it to Blarney Castle?"

"Kilometers. It's about eight kilometers."

"Oh. Okay." I thought for a moment. "How many miles is eight kilometers?"

Sinead shook her head. "Catch up with the rest of the world."

* * * *

The grounds of Blarney Castle were quite large, but the castle wasn't. The Blarney Stone was set in a wall below the battlements of Blarney Castle. Though we had arrived early, a good-sized line had already formed to kiss the Blarney Stone. To kiss it, you have to climb to the top of the castle and then lean backward while holding on to a couple of iron bars. Sinead told me that long ago to kiss the Blarney Stone, you had to be dangled by your ankles over the castle wall. Did I really want to kiss a rock that all of these people in front of me had slobbered on? Of course! Everyone back in Boston would give me such grief if I visited Ireland and didn't kiss the Blarney Stone.

Sinead and I chatted with other people in line as we waited. Sinead was wearing a simple white blouse that emphasized her lean body and ample tits, and a gray knee-length skirt that nicely showed off her small, firm ass. I was in a great mood. Sinead raved about the breakfast I had made her.

"So I'm your fella now?" I whispered into Sinead's ear. She had described me as "me fella" in the last conversation.

She blushed and then whispered back, "It sounds a lot better than the fella I met yesterday. I can't believe I met you only yesterday. Do you mind?"

"No, I'm glad," I said in a normal voice. "What fella wouldn't be?"

That got me a big smile and a kiss. "I really like you," said Sinead.

"And I really like you."

As we continued in line, Sinead asked me, "Have you sent a postcard to your sisters yet?"

"No. I hadn't thought about sending them a postcard."

"You should. You should send them one every day. You're off having a great adventure in Europe and they're stuck at home."

I shrugged noncommittally.

Eventually, we made the climb up the castle. Sinead helped me bend backward to reach the stone. It seemed like every other rock I've ever kissed - not that I've kissed many rocks - and I didn't feel any different after kissing it.