All Comments on 'My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter Ch. 02'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Kinky and Hot

This one is filled with surprises. It continues the incest of the previous story but they adds some more depravity. It's a bit weird towards the end as "mom" shows how kinky her desires of control are but the overall effect is to make you want to read more.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 20 years ago
Sick

it is called RAPE. No matter how you want to put it still is RAPE . If You have ever been rape like I have then it makes You sick to read it. Your first one was great but this one was sick. I know You can and have done much better than an rape story. What a BIG letdown. A one is not even low enough for it.

EthanEthanabout 15 years ago
Very Nice

This is a very, very intriguing story line. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
inbteresting story

but I liked the first one better. Dad needs to take control of his wife and show her who is boss. Let her eat the cum out of the girls. Just my thoughts. Like I said, the first story was better, more seduction like and less abusive. Amy has gone from a submissive fuck toy for her dad to dominating him, if he lets it continue along this line then dad won't be getting any which hardley seems fair.

dliterdliterover 13 years ago
too much

Second chapter was too much of a change. It was ok with the father, daughter, and wife. With the addition of the son maybe was ok but the change in the mother with the family and Kim was too much, this is only leading to destruction of the family. I figured at some point the wife would be leaving the family and it would be just the daughter and father but this direction is too much!

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago
To be continued, When

Another story "to be continued" since 2003! Disappointing at best when a good story dies an untimely death by not being completed....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To be continued?

To be honest I am glad this one isn't still going. This WAS a great story til the wife pretty much tortured her husband to not only eat Kim's cream pie but his sons. disgusting although the torture is what did it in for me. The thought that he took that abuse is bullshit and he should have fought back. Not to mention she pretty much had her son rape the girl.1 star

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomerover 10 years ago
Not even one star

Simply a sick minded individual who gets off on rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i love family incest!

of all the forms, family incest is by far the most erotic,,and this was a very erotic sex tale,,well done, well written! want more like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should this have been under Mind Control? Non-human? Non-consent?

Is the mother some kind of lust demon? Can't understand otherwise why the characters would behave as they did. Still, some of the sex scenes were pretty hot.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Seeing as this author hasn't published anything in over 14 years, I don't anticipate finding out what happens at Kim's mother's dinner party. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a nonsense story

God, no wonder you abandoned this story all those years ago, what a stupid chapter 2 with no logical cohesion. I pray you never wasted anyone elses time somewhere else writing garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous