All Comments on 'My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
evil I think not, a great gift was given

I feel it was a great that was given to the family by the mother. think about it, it is the stuff dreams are made of.

TscorpianTscorpianalmost 20 years ago
Great Writer

I've read everything you have submitted. A very fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am stunned!

That was hands-down one of the very best stories I've read in years of visiting this site. The characters were believable, the dialogue sexy and well-timed. The story developed with perfect pacing and left me sopping wet! I really enjoy stories in which the whole family is involved, and this is a fantastic standard for others to measure against! Thank you very much. Would love to see new submissions from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Two cocks is one too many in any story. Up to that point, your story would get the best score from me, but i lost my interest as soon as the turn was taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Story was great. It was long but great.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 11 years ago
Soooo hot!

My goodness - I cannot get enough of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
incest ! written the way it should !!

loving this tale, very erotic and sexy, well paced and well written,,, one thing though has me curious,,what caused the changed family dynamic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please write more of this. Its so hot.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I understand the loving daughter part but where is the wife evil? She didn't make anyone do anything they didn't want to. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Extremely hot. Great story! Thanks

Ss_new_friendSs_new_friendover 2 years ago

I'm not usually a big fan of incest stories, but Amy's beautiful embarrassment, hesitance, and submission have grabbed me - wonderful, so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Please do a story like this with twp sheltered albino daughters who don't have much of a social life due to how sensitive their skin and eyes are to the sun and their family starts making up for it in lewd ways and taking them to kinky places at night.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Not bad at all. Amy's transformation from a pristine and reluctant young lady to a full blown foul mouthed cum slut was way too abrupt. A better paced segue would help a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous