My Evolving Sexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Tom's door at 7:29pm. I waited that extra minute before knocking on the door. Shortly thereafter, Tom opened the door with a nice smile on his face as he welcomed me into his home. Tom asked me if I had eaten. I answer that yes, I had. He then offered me a drink which I accepted. After returning with my drink, Tom asked me to accompany him to his game room. The room among other things had a large screen TV on the wall. Directly across from the TV was a very comfortable couch big enough to seat four. Sitting in the middle of the couch Tom asked me to sit next to him (I did but made sure not to see too close to him). For the next three hours, we watched TV shows. We had some good conversations about what we saw on the TV. At 10:30pm Tom thanked me for coming over and walked me to his front door where I said goodnight. As I walked home I did notice that he did not going back into his house until I had entered mine. I sleep well that night thinking that maybe Tom was going to be reasonable in the things that he requested of me. I realized that I enjoyed the evening being in his company and would not mind doing that again.

Over the next couple of weeks, Tom invited me over on several occasions. Sometimes we watched TV, other times we had discussions about world events, about things that were happening in our lives, or played games (cards, board games, pool, etc.). Each time I went over, Tom requested that I wear whatever clothes that I felt comfortable in. I began to really relax spending time with him, so the clothes I wore reflected that. The clothes ranged from slacks, shorts, and long dresses. What also changed as opposed to the first night, we sat closer together when watching TV (not intimately close but friend close). The last time, I, on my own initiative, brought over finger food and drinks. I also suggested that the next time he wanted my company that he come over to my house. He agreed. Two weeks later, he notified me that tomorrow he would be coming over. That turned out to be difficult for me because of work. However, I worked it out. I really wanted him to come over because I was once again enjoying the company of a male.

About ten minutes before the time he said he would come over; I looked in the mirror and decided I did not like what I was wearing. I had on one of those long dresses that I wore over to his house. I was not always comfortable in those dresses but wore them to maintain my modesty. I thought, dammit, I am home and I will be comfortable. I went and got a just above the knee silk dress that tended to cling to my body thus accenting my figure. I got it on just as he knocked on the front door.

As I opened the front door, Tom took a step back and looked me over from head to toes. "Jill, you look really nice in that dress. I had never had an opportunity see you in clothes that accent your very nice figure. I appreciate you doing that for me."

I didn't correct him in that I did for myself, but if it made him feel good, why not.

The evening went really well. Tom enjoyed the food and drinks that I had set out for our evening. The conversations between us flood so much easier than at any other time. It was strange, but I for the first time in a long time, I felt womanly not bossy. I felt sexy. I felt that enchanted feeling of being a woman desired by a man.

That evening did not end until slightly after 12:00 midnight. We both realized that we had to get up in the morning and go to work. I sleep really well that night with pleasant dreams. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember what the dreams were about, just that they felt good.

Early in the afternoon of the next day at work, I received the following text from Tom, "The weather prediction for this Saturday is temperature in the mid 90's. Come to my house on Saturday morning at 10:00AM, prepared to go to the beach." I had other plans for Saturday. So, I texted back, "I can't, I already have plans for Saturday."

His response, "I don't care what plans you had for Saturday, be at my house at 10:00am."

That text brought me back to reality. Things had been going so nicely between us I had forgotten what my situation with Tom really was. I realized that I had no choice in the matter, comply or else. Not wanting the or else, I cancelled my plans for Saturday. It was awkward because I always keep my appointments. I was therefore mad and upset at Tom. So, I decided that he could make me come but he could not force me to enjoy myself or to be genuinely friendly with him on Saturday.

I arrived at his door on Saturday morning at 9:59AM, waited one minute and then knocked on the door. I was casually dressed in short pants, shirt and wide hat, underneath I had on the plainest one-piece bathing suit that I could have ever found, which I purchased just for today's outing. Tom opened the door and greeted me as he walked out. He already had his car packed for the one-hour trip to our local beach. That was a very quiet trip as I only response to his comments, not offering any of my own, obviously Tom was aware of my attitude.

After finding a spot on the beach, Tom spread out all the beach items on the sand. He had really prepared for this trip. I kind of felt a little bad about my attitude after seeing all the work he had put into preparing for this trip, but not enough to change my attitude. After about 40 minutes, Tom asked me to join him in going into the water. Again, feeling I had no choice, I removed my outer clothes getting down to that swim suit. When Tom saw that suit, he became visibly anger (it didn't take a genius to figure out why I had that hideous suit on).

Tom said, "Get your stuff, we are leaving!" I started to put my outer clothes back on, but Tom said, "No carry your clothes, we are going now!"

When we got back to the car, I walked over to the passenger door and waited for Tom to put the beach stuff in the trunk of the car. As he approached me, I thought he was going to unlock the car door so I could get in. Instead he grabbed my hand started pulling me along with him as we walked up to row of shops and restaurants that lined the streets near the beach. We entered a lady's clothing store. A clerk from the store came up to us and asked if she could be of assistance. Tom quickly asked her where we could find bikini bathing suits. The clerk led us to the back corner of the store where before us was an impressive range of bikinis from conservative to rather risqué ones. Tom told me to pick out two suits to try on. I picked out two suits that were in the middle range between conservative and risqué. The sales clerk asked if I wanted to try them. Tom answered before I could open my mouth, "Yes, I would like to see them on my lady friend before deciding which to purchase."

I went and tried them both on. Either one would be fine with me. They didn't show an excessive amount of skin and I looked good in both. I walked out and modeled the first one for Tom. He said he like it but wanted to see the other one on me. So, I changed and came back out. Again, Tom indicated that he liked the suit. He then said either would be fine and for me to pick one. Just as I turned to go back and change into my old suit, thinking that essentially, I had won this round with Tom, Tom called to me,

"Jill, I found one that I really like and want to see you in it before deciding whether to purchase it." He handed me just what I feared that Tom would want, a three-triangular piece bikini. The triangles were large but for my size of body, they barely covered my essentials (it was a good thing that I have no hair in my vagina and anal regions)

I went back into the changing room and put the suit on. To say I was shocked at what I saw in the mirror would be an understatement. I couldn't go out in public with just my aurora/nipples and my crouch covered. Tom called for me to come out so he could see the suit. Nervously I came out and stood before Tom and the clerk. Tom told me to turn around so he could see the back of the suit (which consisted of a string going across my upper back and a quarter inch wide string going between my ass cheeks). He had me stand that way for a good ten seconds before asking the clerk her opinion of the suit. Of course, she liked it. Tom then said to me and the clerk, "We will take this one and the one the lady picked between the first two." The clerk left to ring up the purchase.

Tom then said, "Jill, pick which ever one the two suits you like to wear back to the beach and as you come out of the dressing room, please hand me the suit that you had on when we came in."

Back in the dressing room, I was relieved that I could pick the modest bikini to wear on the beach. As I exited the dressing room, I handed Tom my one-piece suit. He immediately ripped it apart and threw it into the trash can.

In a somewhat shocked state, I accompanied Tom back to the beach. After a time, I calmed down and started to enjoy being at the beach. What did surprise me were the approving looks I was getting from the men at the beach. I enjoyed that. Inwardly I thank Tom for making me wear the new bikini. It also made me think about what kind of reaction I would have gotten if I had worn the one Tom had pick out. I was also trying to figure out why Tom did not make me wear the three-triangle bikini suit.

Even though I was enjoying the attention I was getting from the men at the beach, hardly any of it was coming from Tom. We talk, ate, and went swimming but in between Tom focus was on the other ladies at the beach, especially the ones in bikinis skimmer than the one I was wearing. But even more than that, he watched these women as they focus their attention on the man they were with. Whereas, even though I was with Tom, I didn't pay him that kind of attention. Considering the fact, that prior to today's outing, Tom and my relationship was evolving away from my being forced into something that I felt uncomfortable with. Today's whole event from the time Tom told me about going to the beach to how we were here together but not together moved our relationship back into the area of being forced.

The ride home was a quiet one, we barely spoke. Tom pulled up into my driveway, said Good Evening Jill, as he waited for me to get out of his car. Tom then slowly pulled out of my drive and drove into his. He got out of his car and without a single glance in my direction, entered his house.

Later as the day had turned to a very dark night, I was eating my dinner and going over the details of this outing. I did not feel good about how I acted in preparation for the event, during the event and especially during the conclusion of the event. Was I right in being mad at him forcing me to change my weekend plans? Was I right in trying to sabotage our time at the beach with that choice of that one-piece hideous suit? In doing so, was I breaking my word to Tom? He never asked me to have any feelings toward him; rather he wanted my actions to simulate what he had with her. Would he be right in calling an end to our agreement and therefore calling the police, because my actions today indicate resistance on my part? I know I hurt him today.

About an hour after finishing my dinner in the dark of the night, I found myself standing on Tom's porch knocking on his front door. He opened the door to find me standing tall wearing the three-triangle bikini. "Tom, I apologize for how I have acted from the time you sent me the text about going to the beach to the time we arrived back at my house. I do not deserve this beautiful bikini." With that said, I removed the bikini and handed it to him.

As I turned to leave, Tom said, "Wait Jill; please take the bikini with you. Wear another time when you feel that your actions have earned you the suit." With that he placed the bikini in my hand and said, "Good Night Jill". I turned and walked back to my house with the bikini in my hand. I did look back once and Tom was watching my every move of my body. Seeing him watching me flooded my body with emotions; joy in making amends with Tom, the feeling of being a woman desired by a man, and a high degree of sexual excitement from walking totally nude in public. I was overcome with the desire to feel these emotions again.

End Part 1

12