My Evolving Transition Ch. 05

Story Info
After returning I hooked up with Zayne.
3.1k words
4.55
2.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Evolving Transition Ch. 05 (No Turning Back)

Introduction:

After being groomed and outed publicly as faggot, I fled. While away, I tried to straighten out. What it did was clarify things. Instead of hiding my cravings, I look to thrive on them, even to urge to dress up a little girly.

The Story:

Back for more

I had taken estrogen for eight months before, then the last couple of scripts, the chemist gave me spironolactone. My headaches weren't so server now.

After that night with Zayne, I slept for a few hours. Then after I woke, I felt stiff as a board, in my back, calves, and ass. It felt like I'd run a marathon, just like when I first hit it off with Jess.

I lay on my bed naked and pondering thoughts for ages.

What in the hell am I doing, and why am I so easily manipulated into submitting to the allure of cock? Why do I let myself get owned once a cock is dangled in front of me with little resistance? Before meeting and participating in Tiffany's game, I would never have put myself through this torture, plus I was fully heterosexual, and never dreamed I would turn into a fag or enjoy fag activities.

Well, here I am, I can't say I'm heterosexual, I can't say I'm bisexual. Where am I?

Tiffany made me curious, then at the party my curiosity became reality, then on my bus trip I was hunted and caught, and now it seems I have a weakness.

While I pondered and lay on my bed naked, a voice inside my head kept whispering "faggot" "faggot." I spent the day in my loft naked and thinking bad thoughts, like why can't I grow a boner bigger than five inches, what a pathetic excuse!

The next morning, I took a walk to walk off the stiffness in my muscles. When I reached the park I stretched my calves against a fence, before continuing to walk thru the park. It was mid-morning and none of the troublemakers were about.

By the time I returned, I was almost jogging with my muscles only mildly tight.

I then had lunch with my mother and spent the day watching TV.

The next day, I went for another walk and jog, before having lunch with my mother. Then after lunch, I walked to Zayne's place, wearing questionable clothes again.

I cut thru the park wearing tattered denim cut-off shorts, no boxers, a tight peach T-shirt, a denim vest, sunglasses, a beanie, and running shoes.

There I was wandering thru the park and past where all the thugs hang out, near the restroom and on a picnic bench. Oh my god, I almost shit myself in panic as I made my way by them.

I was walking a little bit like a girl or trying to, so they could make out who I was. They just watched me walk by, as they mingled.

I exhaled, as I walked a safe distance from them.

*

It was 3:00 PM by the time I was at Zayne's doorstep. I rang his doorbell, and Zayne answered wearing only boxer shorts. His mother had already left for work.

Once inside, we trotted down to his bunker, aka his basement/bedroom, I walked in front of him. He grabbed me by the back of my shorts and yanked me back into him, I could feel his bulge, as he bumped into my rear, as he embraced me. Then, he started to ravenously kiss the back of my neck. I didn't know how to react and froze, as I wasn't truly accustomed to guys kissing me like that.

He noticed my shock and backed off. Then he poured us both a clear spirit, to drink. I think it was vodka, it could have been tequila.

After we had drank three glasses of that spirit, he kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. Zayne had me on my back on his couch, with him on top and mauling my neck with bites and kisses. I accepted him this time.

While he attempted to open my vest and unbutton my denim shorts, he continued to maul my neck. I started to let out tiny moans.

"You like that, you like that my dirty whore," he said, with me moaning more. I used my toes to release my shoes, one by one.

"You dirty little fag, you faggot whore," he keeps insulting me as I had my legs around his calves.

He then removed my vest and T-shirt, while squeezing out of his boxers.

So, here we were, both naked on his couch, and making out. He sucked and bit my neck, and nipples while caressing my tiny cock. I was left moaning when he slid down my body and put my tiny cock in his mouth.

Luckily his mom was at work, as I was moaning so much, with his door wide open.

I was captivated, watching him devouring my cock in his mouth, up and down his head went, as my cock went in and out, of his mouth. While he sucked, he reached underneath me, and spread my ass apart. Then, I instinctively slowly began to spread my legs apart, as he sucked my cock. He started to caress my asshole and fumble a finger inside.

It won't be much longer before I begin to climax, I was thinking. I was moaning more and more, and I could sense the build-up creeping up.

"Oh god, oh god, I want your cock inside me, oh god," I moaned, as I was close to cumming in his mouth.

That's when he stopped and stood up, before climbing back on top of me, in a 69 position, where we began sucking each other's cocks.

I was too eager and took too much in at first and started to gag, as his cock was driven straight down my throat. I was too caught up, not trying to gag to notice, that he had lube in his hand.

So, while we sucked, he was rubbing lube into a hand. I noticed when he smeared the cold liquid in between my ass crack. Then when he slid two fingers into my ass, I lost my load into his mouth.

If I didn't have a cock buried deep in my mouth, I would have let out a loud orgasmic moan. Instead, I let out a muffled moan and groan.

Zayne then stopped sucking me because I'd lost all control and was moving my hips to the rhythm of his fingers inside my ass. I was arching my back with his cock still deep in my mouth. Even though I had just cum, I was letting out moans, from him gloriously fingering my ass.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me with your cock," I tried to say. I think he knew I was impatient and want to be fucked. He kept fingering my ass until I started to slap his ass cheeks like a sissy would.

**

He then climbed off me and reposition me on my back with my legs on his shoulders, and with cock juice dribbling down my chin. He stared right into my eyes while rubbing lube all over his cock, before then slowly feeding his cock into my hungry ass.

This position would become one of my favoured, fuck positions over the next few months.

We both made eye contact before I gave him the nod, to go ahead and fuck me.

"I'm all yours Zee, breed me," I confidently said, staring into his eyes.

With that said and done, he then went about sliding his cock inside the entrance of my ass. He leaned forwards and gripped my shoulders, almost forcing me down. I bit my lower lip in anticipation, as he slowly filled my ass with cock.

There I was staring into my eyes when he noticed, he gave me a wink. Once he broke my threshold open and was inside, I let out a groan as it felt like heaven.

Then he slowly started to grind and fuck me. What a feeling, the pressure within was pleasurable. I was in heaven and moaning like a bitch.

While pleasure was building nonstop, it made me start to pant a bit.

"Mmm, yeah feels good," I was moaning.

It felt so good, as a fact it felt better than good, it felt awesome.

I was thinking to myself, how could anyone ever resist being fucked like this? My nipples were tingling like crazy, as he slowly fucked me.

It felt so good having cock sliding in and out of my willing ass. For the first time, I started to imagine that I was a woman and thought this is how women feel lying on their backs, legs in the air, and watching their men slide in and out of them.

My continued moaning inspired him, and he upped the ante. There I was holding on for dear life, as he started to ram his cock hard into my ass. My arms grabbed a hold of his triceps, while my ankles locked together around his neck. I must have looked like a pretzel.

"Oh god, oh god, feels good, fuck me, oh fuck me," I pleaded, as his thrusts became harder and harder. The thrusting had an intense effect on me, that only Jess could master.

I knew I was close to losing the contents of my balls, and I think so was he.

"Oh god, that feels so good, oh god," I moaned. Zayne went up a gear and fucked me hard and fast. At first, I started crying in pleasure, I had no choice but to grip my ankles with my hands.

It was like riding a mechanical bull but wrapped up like a pretzel.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking shit, oh holy fuck," I screamed, as I began to squirt out rope after rope of cum all over my chest. I release my grip on my ankles and absorb the flow-on effect of my orgasm. Zayne still pushed down my shoulders and continued to pound the hell out of my ass.

I was in heaven and mumbling gibberish, my ankles unlooked, and slowly flopped down with a thud. That didn't phase Zayne, he kept pumping into me for a couple more minutes.

I just lay there in pleasure and taking it. For some weird reason, my limp cock, started letting out small streams of cum. Zayne let out a wry smile while pounding me into oblivion.

"Don't threat, my little friend, it will be over soon," he said. I lay there caressing my imaginary tits.

"Oh god, I'm getting close, are you ready to be bred?" Zayne said with some excitement.

"Give it to me, breed me," I responded, I was already in my orgasmic wave.

I soon felt his cock start to let go inside and soon his thrusts slowed, and then he pushed deeper inside. We both groaned. Zayne then thrust another couple more times and my ass is filled with his cum. His thrusts ground to a halt, and then he soon collapses on top of me.

Zayne then drop down onto my chest, as we lay still and panting. We looked at each other before he kissed me, and then proceeded to bite my neck like a vampire. His now shrinking cock was still inside my ass but was slowly slipping out.

My ass was still contracting, as if had started a movement. Once, it slipped out, he soon rolled off me, and as he did his cum slowly trickles out from my ass.

It wasn't long after that I felt the emptiness from the gaping twitching hole that was my ass.

Zayne had put some porn on his TV, then went upstairs to get another bottle of vodka. A slight breeze from the ceiling fan blew air thru my gaping ass and made me smile. I then slightly move to my side and raise a leg to investigate my asshole.

As bisexual porn began playing on his big screen, I insert a finger inside my gaping ass and began fingering inside my hole. It caused more cum to trickle out, as I withdrew my finger.

When he returned, he was carrying two glasses filled with ice and a fresh bottle of Smirnoff vodka. He had a grin on his face when he busted me fingering my ass and inspecting his damage.

He sat down next to me, while I was cock watching his wobbling about.

While he poured out drinks into our glasses, I leaned over and licked his cock then slowly swallowed it inside. I only did that for about a minute before sitting up and having a sip of vodka.

Zayne in the meantime was rolling up a fat joint.

He took a hit and then passed it to me. It was strong stuff that made me cough, so I quickly sipped my vodka, until I was settled. I think I drank it too quickly.

We smoke the joint two more times and drank from the vodka bottle, before relaxing and watching two guys, with a girl egging them on.

***

A few minutes pass before we start cuddling and making out while slowly caressing the other's cock. My mouth was salivating with lust in no time. Before we knew it, we were getting ready for round two.

I couldn't help it, as I slivered down to the floor and on my knees, before swooping down onto his cock.

I sucked on his cock for a few minutes before he grabbed my head and started gyrating his hips into my jaw, with his balls slapping my chin, with each thrust. He continued to fuck my face for a few more minutes, forcing me to take deep long breaths, as it slid deep down my throat.

Then he gives me a respite and pushes me off his cock. I lay squatted on the carpet, legs spreadeagled, mouth opened, and my tongue out, staring at him.

He gives me a wink and lifts me up and hugs me. I embrace his upper back with my arms and cross my legs around his lower back. He starts kissing me, before sinking his teeth into my neck and biting me like a vampire, once again. While he bit my neck, he was groping my ass cheeks and holding me up and spreading them apart.

When he started to begin fingering my ass, I started feeling light-headed.

My arms and legs locked around him like a snake, while he mauled my neck. I was left moaning, as my nipples tingled.

"Ready for another round, lover?" He whispers. I didn't respond, I just clung onto him.

Action speaks louder than words, as he dumped me back on his couch. I raised my knees and grip my knees and exposed my ass for him. He then climbed on top of me, and forced my knees onto his shoulders again, where I crossed them over at my ankles. I lay back and absorbed the thrilling feeling as his cock easily enter my ass, once again.

"There we go easy-peasy, it's like your ass wants me now," he said tongue in cheek.

In no time he was fucking me, and my entire body was shaking with pleasure. I'm timing my breathing to his forward thrusts. I could almost feel every inch of his cock slide in and out of my willing ass.

"Oh god, it feels so good," I said.

"Fuck me hard, oh God it feels so good," I said moaning. We fucked for several minutes. I couldn't help but glance at the TV and imaging I was in the sex scenes.

With all his groaning and grunting, and my moaning, it was like we were a loose animal from a shelter. Luckily for both of us, his mom was at work, and not standing at the doorway, investigating the noise.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Trix," he calls out. I can feel his hips buckle slightly.

Zayne lets out an almighty grunt then a groin and then collapses on top of me. My lifeless legs slide off his shoulders and now are clinging to his lower back and ass cheeks.

I can feel his sweaty body on top of me and his smelly armpits. He kisses me on the face and passes out on top of me.

I'm still a bit horny, so I continue to grind my hips, wanting more cock in me. All I got was his cock slowly shrinking and sliding out from inside my ass.

I couldn't move, so I lay there with my sloppy cock sandwiched between his chest and mine, with me grinding into him. After a while of this, my cock finally let go and squirted cum between my chest and his. I flatulate and soon after I could feel cum trickling out of my ass.

****

Five minutes or so pass, when Zayne hops off me and cleans himself off with a towel. Then he tosses the same slightly moist towel to me and then cleaned myself up by the sink.

I then get dressed. Firstly, wiggle into tattered denim shorts, then put on my tight peach T-shirt, then my denim vest, I put my sunglasses in the v of my T-shirt before my beanie goes on, and then lastly my running shoes.

"See you in a few days," I said to Zayne, as I kiss him goodnight while giving his balls a tiny rub. I then left.

Each time I was fucked in the ass, the less of a man I became. For a while now, my body had become compliant with being used like a girl. In fact, I craved it.

It might be why I couldn't hold a full erection for long anymore or the urge to use my cock. Plus, for some reason, I had started losing muscle mass, not much but enough to notice.

I wondered, is this what happens to guys, who get off on being fucked in the ass?

The park started becoming dark and foggy, on the last few days. It was my main obstacle before I got anywhere near home. Should I or shouldn't I take the risk?

So, I walked slowly thru the park and nervously, at that.

Luckily there were no signs of the thugs or Tiffany and her friend today, well not at 2:00 AM anyway. I was relieved. If they saw me dressed how I was, I don't know what would happen.

To be continued...