My Evolving Transition Ch. 10

Story Info
Continuation of My Evolving Transition.
2.8k words
4.55
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

After deciding to go thru with the gender reassignment program with the guidance of my doctor, I was in a happier place. I made new friends with others who were doing likewise. I was starting to get tattoos after being aligned with a street gang B X 9 who were regularly fucking me and turning me more feminine. By now, I was starting to know the higher gang members on a first-name basis and other members. I also had run-ins with other rival gangs. After hearing of one such run-in, the gang initiated a fuckfest. I was then made the property of one of the higher-up members. I was now a gang moll. I was having arguments with Mom, because of the way I was dressing.

The Story:

The Twist of Fate

So, the deal that was brokered was, I would stay with Mom, Sunday evenings until after Wednesday morning. From then on, I would stay with J-Bone, on Wednesday nights until Sunday after lunchtime.

I was at J-Bone's bungalow when I woke up later the next day and accepted my fate. My fate was, I was J-Bone's girl/boy, whore, bitch, moll, or whatever I was.

J-Bone came into the bungalow and saw me near naked on my bed. He merely smiled at me, then tossed me over onto my stomach on the bed and yanked down my tiny shorts. He then tossed my shorts off and pulled my legs off the edge. My cock dangled off the edge. As I got a slap on my bare ass, as he spread my legs apart.

He then caressed my ass before smearing some lube or a liquid of some sort, over my ass. J-Bone rubbed it over and into my ass, before fingering me. He reached forward and grabbed my arms, pulling both, back behind my back. He held them in a grip, while he used his other hand to help him glide his cock into my ass.

He slowly fucked me while holding my arms. My shoulders were contorted in their sockets, as he slid his cock inside my tight ass.

I didn't know what the meaning of all this was about.

Then his free hand was pushing my head into the mattress, while he fucked me. It might have been a bit rough, but he was fucking me into a good time. I was moaning in no time.

This would become my morning ritual and more of the same, every night. By the end of the weekend, I had gotten used to it. He provided a roof over my head and protection, and I was subservient to him. It was like I was some sort of wife or fuck toy.

Later in time, I would receive more perks.

*

Once, he fucked me in the morning, it was like Daddy is going to work. In other words, he let me go about my business, and he did what he needed to do. Until daddy came home and at bedtime, when he'd come to my room and fuck me good and hard, with arms bent back and my face into my mattress.

I was able to visit my mom, go shopping, go to the doctor, or catch up with friends, I was on a free leash. Just I had to be home in the morning, and back home by 11:00 PM, for him.

*

On this particle day, I was at Mom's place. It was a warm spring morning, so I was wearing only boxers and flip-flops. I was outside putting out my washing. That's when my mom saw me, and World War Three erupted.

She screamed at me like a banshee, after she saw my inkwork and my slowly developing bare breasts.

"Are you on drugs? You should be ashamed of yourself!" she slapped me across my face.

She knew who was boss, as I glared at her in shock.

After a minute of eyeballing and silence, she then went back to reading me the riot act.

"Cover yourself up, for god's sake," she said and tossed one of my wet items at my breasts. "If you want to prance around like a two-bit whore, go somewhere else and do it!" she crossed her arms and tapped a foot.

"Are you stupid, look around, your exhibition might be fine indoors, but look around. Especially within range of the neighbours," she said. "If you continued this kind of public, then I suggest missy, mister, or whatever you are, to pack your stuff and get off her property," her tirade ended there.

Then she stopped and looked back at me.

"I no longer have a son, I have an abomination," I heard her mumble, as she walked away from me.

Not only was she angry and disgusted at me, but I could tell by her looks, she was so disappointed with what I had become.

*

So, after having my world crushed by her, I had some soul-searching. I knew now, never trust women, they're all bitches. Tiffany, now mom, and all the bitches from my school days, they can all rot. The girls I will trust from now on, are gurly girls.

So, I then packed a few things that I thought I might need, in a duffle bag, plus a suitcase. Then I got dressed, in my casual gurly clothes, plus make-up. Then, I called a taxi and snuck out, without saying goodbye.

I then made J-Bone's bungalow my home.

*

The first week I lived at J-Bone's property, went without any new dramas. He screwed me in the morning and in the evening, but I was left to do whatever I wanted most of the time. I had planned to visit Mom during the week, but then decided against it, until a bit of time, so she could cool off.

The second week, after my morning screw, J-Bone had me run special errands, like delivering parcels, to factories and shops. I didn't ask what was in them nor cared.

Week three was much like week two, except I visited Jake for more ink on my back. This time he finished off the other dragon wing, this wing was in maroon and black. I didn't have to, but I rewarded him with a blowjob.

The next week was much like the past couple, except, I had my visit to the GP, then a visit to the transition group, followed by a few drinks with gurls at the gay bar.

What has always puzzled me were the words painted on the group room wall.

"YOU MAY CALL ME CRACKED"

"YOU ALL CALL ME MAD & STIFLED"

"YOU CAN HOLD ME BACK, & SAIL ME INTO A BATHING LIGHT"

"EVERYBODY KNOWS WHEN I'M SAD"

"I WILL STILL FALL FOR YOU"

Someday I stare at those words, and wonder, what it means.

This routine went on for a month or two, before Jay, started treating me like a maid or wife. Cleaning the house, going on errands, paying bills, etc. He would soon start rewarding me with new clothes. Woolen fish next skirts, fishnet tops, knee-length black leather boots, etc, etc.

I think it became too routine, for people that were tracking my movements.

*

One day I was delivering packages on my Vesper motor scooter when a black SUV was following me. I wasn't aware until it cut me off, and I ended up crashing and was knocked out.

I woke up in the hospital, with a concussion, a broken nose, and a dislocated jaw.

Unbeknownst to me, while I was there, J-Bone spoke to a doctor, that he knew. They organized some special work, and had me on a waiting list, at a private hospital.

I spent three days in the hospital, where they patched up my broken nose and put my jaw into place. Although life went on, I looked like a prized fighter, with bruises under both eyes. My delivery duties were put on hold until B-X-9 worked out who targeted me.

I spent time working in Jake's tattoo shop, with prepping people, learning the trade of tattoos, and piercings, but basically looking after the till. My ass got a working out after each shift and the odd ink work. I now had an exoskeleton tattoo down my vertebrae from just under my skull to my ass crack.

J-Bone was happy with me working with Jake and getting more and more ink. Over the coming weeks, the two of them fucked my ass, while my jaw and nose recovered.

I also spent more time with my gurl friends at the gay bar. It was surreal.

I love cock, and the taste of cum, because of my bike accident, I couldn't suck cock. There I was going crazy in the gay bar, drinking with a straw for two weeks, and not being able to stretch my jaw wide open for up to a month. I sat there with the other gurls, trying not to be too obvious, that I was cock watching.

*

At the tattoo shop, I was almost distracted 24/7. Seeing heavily tattooed studs, with beards, made me horny. Before Tiffany turned my mind upside-down, I always wanted to be one of those guys. Especially biker dudes, now I want to be bent over and fucked by them.

I procrastinated too much and never got a tattoo until B-X-9 made me get one. Now I have a few.

*

On my first day, I dressed in all black, leather boots, a leather skirt, and a leather vest, plus a mesh wool top. It was a tough day, I was hit on almost all day, until Jake told a few towards the end of my shift, that I was packing. By then, I was hiding a semi-hard cock. Half the guys stopped thinking about me after that.

My brain was still thinking about the eye candy that walked thru the door.

On my break, I wandered outdoors. There, I found a few biker dudes, passing a joint around. I stood against a wall and smiled at them, as they went about their business.

Jake noticed I had my mind on cocks and muscly bodies, so he pulled me from the back area and made me work the till. Until after my shift when he was nailing my ass, he told me while fucking me.

Eventually, my cock stopped overriding my brain. That's when I started to learn how to pierce ears, noses, eyebrows, pussies, and cocks.

*

Whilst at home, J-Bone ruled me, but at the shop, it was Jake.

One day Jake was away, and I was working under Ross. As far as I knew, Ross was a straight heterosexual tattooist in his late 20s. What I remembered about him was, that he had a fit toned body and was covered in tattoos.

On Thursday when I turned up to work, Ross was already there, tattooing a big assed biker. It was while watching that I noticed more things about him. He had wide big shoulders and was hiding a 6-pack under his tank top, and tight blue denim jeans, and wearing dark tan cowboy boots.

I could tell from the looks of the biker, that he had done jail time, by his old tattoos. The pair of them were 6 feet tall, but the biker was built like a trucker, while Ross was built more like a bodybuilder.

I was daydreaming about them both, and wondering how big their cocks were.

*

"What are you doing," the biker asked me, in a deep powerful voice. "I, I..." I stuttered, as I suddenly felt weak amongst them.

"Hey, whatever your name is, put the closed sign on the front door," Ross, told me.

I skipped over like a lid or a girl and flipped the sign over and locked the door.

When I return the two of them were standing.

Ross reached over and grabbed one of my arms and pulled me into him. He started caressing under my skirt and inside my knickers. I felt his finger playing with my hole, which I at first didn't how to react, without repercussion from J-Bone.

When the biker dude presented his big uncut cock to my sight, I instinctively grabbed it. Then I lowered myself, thinking it looked awfully tempting. Too tempting.

I just leaned forward and swallowed his cock, before looking up at him. Then I went about sucking on his cock.

It had been three weeks since I was banned from using my jaw, but I wasn't thinking with my brain anymore.

While I knelt, Ross started easing my skirt off by my zipper and pulled down my knickers. He noticed my cock but didn't flinch or care. In fact, he went back to fingering my ass.

The biker dude started using my head like a bowling ball and fucked my face. He forced my head down and shoved his cock down my throat. It must have been at least 9 inches long.

I finally got the hint and started deep throat him. That was the trick, as I left him moaning. I too, was left moaning as Ross stretched my butt cheeks apart and started licking and tonguing my ass.

The biker was fucking my throat so hard, that his cock felt like it was deep down my neck. I was drooling precum and saliva, and snot, while I choked on his cock.

Ross now was back to fingering my ass but with more tempo and more fingers. The biker was now going to town on my face, as he slid his cock in and out his balls slapped my chin repeatedly, making a sound that turned me on, even more.

"Damn, Lance, this faggot, has an ass that could take a horse's cock. I got my arm in up to my wrist," Ross now had his fist inside my ass.

Ross then withdrew his arm and replace it with his cock. He spread my ass apart so much, that his cock went in without a hitch. A few minutes more of this, before the phone rang. I had to stop and answer it.

It was just a booking for tomorrow.

When I waddled back to them, they moved me on my belly, across a chiropractic bench. It was the bench they use for back jobs. Then Ross slapped my face with his cock. I felt his juicy cock slide across my face, before going in my mouth. He had a monster cock, and tattoos all over his groin and belly. Lance the biker, in the meantime, began to assault my ass, with his 9-inch cock.

Both guys fed me and fucked me so good, I forgot I was supposed to be working. I was left moaning from mid-morning until after the lunchtime period.

*

Once they had finished, they took a lunch break. While they were out, I sat behind the till, licking my lips, and checking my jaw.

When they returned from getting snacks, Ross was all business. He continued inking Lance's right thigh. I opened the store again after cleaning myself up and redid my make-up. Once the store was opened, then sat behind the front till.

Once he had inked Lance's thigh and wrapped his leg up, it was time for round two. Lance was hobbling a bit, but that didn't stop him.

Ross, then Lance, they both continued their assault on me. They fucked me, on top of the chiropractic bench, from after lunchtime until mid-afternoon.

They flipped me onto my back, and then fucked and fed me their cocks. Then they laid me on my stomach on top of it, with my cock threaded thru the nose/face gap on the bench.

It was mainly Ross, as Lance didn't have much stamina left.

By the time the evening peak period started, Lance had left. Ross lifted me up from the bench, where I was recovering, and bent over. He then walked me to the front of the shop. While he did, I had cum dripping out from my ass and down my inner thighs.

"You seemed to like us filling your ass up, don't you," Ross said and slapped and grabbed, my ass.

"You think!" I responded.

While I redid my lipstick, he would pester me thru the rear curtain, until customers arrived.

I rubbed my inner thighs with a tissue to wipe cum away.

Then I turned the closed sign around again.

I had to chew gum, to mask the smell of cum on my breath. As I was filled with so much of their juice, I was farting cum, until I went home.

*

Jake was away for another week. In that time, I became close to Ross, and his various customers.

Two months later, I was sent to the private clinic, for my surgery. By the time I came out, I had a new nose, a facelift, and breasts.

I now sported B-cup tits, my broken nose was fixed, which was kept wrapped up for a while, and likewise my cheeks. I looked like one of Frankenstein's monsters for a while.

Looking in the mirror when all the bandages came off, I stared in shock.

That wasn't the end of my surgeries, but the end for a while.

To be Continued...