My Evolving Transition Ch. 12

Story Info
Continuing Story "My Evolving Transistion".
2.7k words
4.42
2.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

In the time I have been linked with the B-X-9, I turned more feminine and gained new tits and a facelift. I was almost a full-blown transexual, I made friends with others who had gone thru and turned into pre-op transexuals. I secretly had a crush on Justina, one of the gurls from therapy. Over that time, Mom had tossed me out like garbage. So now I had a new surrogate family, the gurls from my therapy group, and the B-X-9 CREW. I now had a full sleeve on both arms and over my breasts, my upper back, and my upper left leg, and I still had room for more, it was all thanks to B-X-9's tattooist (Jake).

The Story:

Change is almost complete.

It has now been three months since Gay Pride Festival. I was 26 years old, barely 5ft, 6in., and now down to below 140 pounds and a full-on trap.

To think almost three years ago, I had a toned male body, had mild to hairy body, and was straight as an arrow. Until Tiffany awoke something I never knew I had in me. Now I am gay, bi, transgender, or whatever the fuck I was. I fantasize about cock, love anal sex, and live my life as a female.

*

It was late afternoon and my new lady friends from therapy and myself were all at Warehouse-13 and letting our hair down.

There was disco music pumping in the background as we sunk into our lounge chairs, drinking our vodkas and lime. Then, one of the Spice Girl's songs started playing, and both Brandii and Cynthia skipped together like girls holding hands onto the dance floor.

So, Justina (my idol) sat with me watching, sipping our drinks with our feet up.

We were all dressed to kill and aiming to hook up, one way or another.

I wore 6-inch black leather sandals, which I could not wait to remove. They took some time to get used to walking in. Also, I wore a short skin-tight black skirt, with a matching black leather jacket. Underneath the open jacket was a black sports bra, which revealed my belly button.

My long hair was now peroxide blonde and teased like I was in the 80s and a member of Vixen or Poison. I also had deep red lipstick with dark mascara and eyeliner.

While Justina must have weighed around the 110 pounds mark and was only petite in stature, 5 ft. or 5 ft. 1. She had pasty white skin and wore bright pink lipstick to match her skin tone. Her reddish blonde hair was shoulder-length and tied into pigtails, and had pink stripes dyed into it.

She was wearing a Michigan State sports jacket, underneath she wore a deep pink and purple sports bra, long white stockings, a pink and black tartan mini-skirt, and pink gothic platform boots. On her cute face, she had sprinkles of glitter over her pink rouged cheeks and topped off with black eyeliner.

The other two dwarfed us. They were 6ft tall and were dressed casually as if they were hanging out in the local shopping mall. One had sweatpants on, while the other wore yoga pants, and both wore flip-flops and cropped hoodies (that reveal their belly buttons). Barbii had her auburn hair in dreadlocks, while Cynthia had her dark hair in a ponytail.

We were the only ones in our group that looked fully feminine. I was mesmerized by Justina's bright smile and her attractive looks, as we chatted. She had those girly features like a real girl, I did too I suppose, but I did not have the confidence in myself like her.

I was umming and erring about complimenting her on her good looks. Although I had been with men before, as a man and as a transitioning woman. Until recently, I had never had feelings toward my fellow transitioning friends, until recently. Justina was so friendly and helpful that I started having a crush on her.

In a way, I had a strange lesbian crush on her. There were so many things I liked about her, she was like me but far more petite, agile, and feminine than me. She was what I wanted to be, she even knew what clothes to wear, how to strut her stuff. Sure, she had a year or two to perfect her look, and so did Brandii and Cynthia, but they were not Justina.

While the other two danced around on the dance floor, we both took a toilet break, inside the club restrooms. In Warehoue-13 there were female toilets and there were gender-neutral toilets as well. We entered the gender-neutral toilets and did our business in separate cubicles. I shook my cock after peeing while imagining Justina was naked in my arms.

When we had finished, we found ourselves in front of a large horizontal mirror, by the wash basins.

We then were checking ourselves in the mirror and reapplied makeup and straightening our hair. I spotted her admiring me, while I also snuck, a few peaks at her in the mirror.

She spotted me and we both started giggling like twits.

"Look at us, two enhanced chicks, fantasizing about each other," she said to me and put her hands around my waist and thigh. I then placed my hands above each of her shoulders. We soon were close to each other. It felt nice when our thighs rubbed up against each other.

"What's your pleasure, and what's your HRT name?" she enquired while raising her arm high up my back.

"I, I, I don't have one, but I do like being picked up in public and being owned in the dark outdoors," I said.

"Hmm, I love the indoors and bedroom magic," Justina said with a smile.

"Your name could be Kumiko," she then said, then our lips meet. Then we kissed, madly in lust.

That is when we noticed we were not alone. We were in shock as a guy was goggle-eying us.

"Get a room, ladies, but can I come too," he smugly said. We all broke into hysterics, before hugging him and making our exit.

Justina held me by the wrist, as we skedaddled out the rear exit of Warehouse-13, and to the parking lot. She then drove her bright purple and black Chevy Camaro to her apartment block, which was only a short drive away.

While we drove, and with the car in gear, she would caress my thigh. I gave her a smile, and she gave me a smile and tapped my thigh, as we drove a few short blocks.

It was as if we were high school girls, the way we hurried and skipped toward the building. But this was no teenage rendezvous.

We had to take a lift to her 4th-floor apartment. While alone inside the elevator box, we went back to what we had started in the restrooms and started making out. I loved the scent of her perfume on her sexy transformed body.

She then dragged me along to her apartment building, from the elevator. Then she swiped her keycard and pushed me inside.

Once inside, she closed the thick door. I looked around in amazement at how big her apartment was. Her parents must be rich to afford to buy her something so exquisite. To me, it was more of a flash condo apartment and way out of mine or any normal person's affordability.

Her bathroom was huge and filled with moisturizer and beauty creams, and its shower was big enough to accommodate around five people.

After my investigation of the building, I went back into the lounge room and sat down, next to Justina. I was not a wine or champagne drinker, but that is what she was drinking, so after a few sips I became lightheaded. Justina then leaned over and started kissing me, and that started us making out on her large leather sofa.

We were on our own with no interruption, and I started to appreciate what we were doing. I also was so turned on that the transition girl I had a crush on, wanted to play with me too. We were both very emotional, nothing I had experienced for quite some time.

In no time she led me to her bedroom, where ended up on top of her bed with silk sheets and covers. Our mouths pressed together, fuelled by our feminine feelings for each other.

Eventually, I became more adventurous and aggressive, making her softly moan. I think we both needed this type of friendship, well I did.

While we kissed, cuddled, and caressed each other's bodies, we explored each other's bodies. As I started to slide my hand under her jacket and her sports bra, I noticed how soft her lips were and how smooth her thighs and skin in general were.

In the meantime, Justina snaked her hand under my tight skirt and eased my skirt downward. She had a hand inside my knickers and rubbed my ass crack and entrance.

I was struggling to free her from her tight sports bra. Then, I gasped once she slid a finger inside my hole.

We then suddenly, took a break, as we had more champagne.

*

Once we had our second glass, she finally freed herself of the sports bra and revealed her tiny perky breasts. We both unleashed our skirts and allowed them to slide to the ground before we slid our knickers off.

My cock flopped free, and that is when I noticed that she somehow had hers tucked away. She pulled and stretched her cock, to straighten it and pressed her mound, and out popped her tiny balls, one by one.

I started caressing her inner thighs. Her garter belt had been holding up her white socks, which I duly undid. She then rolled them down her slick legs, as I leaned forward and munched on her perking breasts. Now we were both naked and ready to play.

I looked at her, as she made eye contact, and greet me with an approving smile. My mouth went to work on her very boyish left breast, as I licked and sucked on her nipple.

We were both naked and sucking on each other's bare breasts, with hands caressing each other's ass cheeks.

By now I knew Justina was wanting me like I wanted her.

After a while, Justina moved her position slightly, so my hands slipped off her ass, and hers off mine.

She lay on her back and spread her legs for me, and invited me to suck her cock, which I did.

Her un-cut cock like mine, was dripping with pre-cum, but her cock was lucky to be 6 inches fully erect. She ran circles in my hair once I was in motion of sucking and getting her off.

While her cock slid in and out of my mouth, I fondled and squeezed her balls. "Hmmm, nice," she kept cooing and mumbling.

When I first met Justina over a year ago, she ignored me at first, but I grew on her in time.

Now she is my favorite in our little group.

I ran my tongue up and down her shaft and sucked her balls hard, before teasing the head of her cock with my tongue, over and over driving her crazy. Then, I would swallow her cock, back down my throat.

"Oh god, oh god yes, oh Miko," my special lesbian partner cooed, with yet another name she made up for me.

I knew and she knew what as well was building. Instead of making her cum, I paused and squeezed her balls hard and watched her face, then teasingly licked her cock's head like ice cream.

"Darling, don't move," she stood up and we both made our way to the lounge room, where she poured us both more champagne. As we sat naked with both our cocks and dribbling all sorts of liquid, and at semi-hardness.

After two glasses of general chatter, we embraced and started kissing on her sofa again. She started caressing and groping my body as we smooched.

"Fuck me, fuck me, Tina," I whispered to her. She stood up and waddled away, with her semi-hard cock bouncing about.

*

When Justina returned, she brought back a box, of butt plugs and more importantly, lube. She had me kneel face down on the sofa and spread my legs for her. She then started smearing lube over my ass crack and fingered my ass again.

Her cock was smeared with lube, and then she gently rubbed her cock over my entrance. She gently inched into my ass. I gave out a nice sexy yelp and giggle as it slid deep inside.

Justina (Tina) then grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me into her, my pulsating cock was positioned downwards against the sofa.

I let out a groan, as she started to slowly pump into me.

"Oh, sweetie, let me have it, give it to me, baby," I cheekily pleaded.

She soon started to pound her mid-sized cock in my ass, it was good but wasn't great.

Her cock was just a bit too small but big enough to make me moan.

Justina tried to fuck me as best she could, and I tried my best to trick her into thinking she was getting me off. I worked out a way to get off while she fucked me, by fucking my cock into her sofa.

I too was on the verge of cumming, while my ass wanted more from her cock, and I heard her grunt softly. Then, my ass then tightened and tried to milk her cock, as she blew her load in my ass.

"Sorry," she whispered. I think she knew, as she momentarily slumped on top of me and kissed the back of my neck.

Again, we sit on top of her sofa, naked and drinking even more champagne.

*

This time she brought the bottle with her, as she led us back to her bedroom.

We made out on top of her bed while taking swills straight from out the bottle.

Then after a short while, we lay side-by-side, cock-to-face, and went about sucking each other's cock in a 69 position on her bed. I seductively sucked her cock while she did likewise, her tongue was electric.

It almost seemed like we were in competition with each other, to see who could make the other cum first. Tina was more experienced at sucking cock than me. Her enthusiasm and love of cock made her a bigger cock whore, than me.

The challenge or game was something I could only dream about. It was such sensual thought, as I humped my cock into Tina's mouth.

I felt the magic of the moment building up inside. It was inevitable that I would cum first.

bedroom

Just before my whole body shuddered and I thrust deep down her throat as my cock erupted. That moment was beautiful and so sensual, as I slowed my humping of her mouth.

I stopped sucking her cock on the spot, while in the grip of an orgasm. While she swallowed and slowly sucked my orgasming cock, I slowly slurped and kissed her cock, as if it were a melting ice cream.

It was a surreal moment as she made me cum.

My cum was soon spewing out from her lips, as she opened her mouth so her tongue could start licking my cock like an ice cream as well, while slowly stroking it.

I then went back to sucking her cock, and truly released that I found something I didn't even know I wanted. With Justina/Tina, I had found my slice of heaven. She was a sister and my lesbian friend and lover. I found that anal sex wasn't the only way to connect with someone that's friendly, and erotic, with a cock.

Throughout the night, we had drunk 4 bottles of wine, and drank each other's cock, a half dozen times, before flaking out on her bed naked. I vaguely remember Cynthia and Barbii, paying us a visit sometime during the night, but I wasn't sure it happened.

To me, it was an ultra-erotic night and a window to the lesbian transsexual scene.

To be continued very soon....