My Ex After the Drive In Pt. 03

Story Info
My ex wife gets further into playing a sex worker.
5.4k words
4.04
9.6k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

When she came back into the room the transformation was incredible. From a half -naked girl looking like a high priced escort, she became the prim and proper high school English teacher. Simple blouse and jumper, all ready to lead her charges into the next lesson.

I told her to sit and down, cross her legs like lady, and fold her hands on her lap. She followed my instructions to a tee, but looked at me like I lost my mind. We had just went down a new road for us, and now she as sitting and looking like a school teacher.

I looked at her and asked, "So -- how was your day?"

She looked at me a bit crossly and said, 'You know about my day." It seemed the look thinking I had lost my mind was changing to being annoyed at the whole thing, so I moved quickly to get back into the game we were playing.

"No, I mean, tell me about the day. Okay, let me ask a few questions. How did you feel when you put on those new clothes?"

"Really sexy, I never had garters on before. They actually made my legs look good!"

"Did you look at yourself in the mirror?"

"Yes. "

"What did you see?"

"I saw a very sexy woman, who was going to be very bad today. I looked and saw this prim teacher looking like she was going to get fucked"

Well, that was unexpected, I didn't think she would think that. I pressed on.

"Did you look at yourself after you put the teacher outfit on?

"Yes"

"What did you think then?

"I can't say it."

"Say it!"

"I thought, here's a teacher on top, but a whore underneath. It's the good girl covering up the bad girl."

I pressed on. "And how was school?"

She answered a quick fine.

"Really. Did you do what I paid you to do?" I needed to remind her she was on the clock, and her actions were bought and paid for.

"Yes I did. I went to the teacher's lounge and removed those panties. I put them in my purse, and then I sat down on the pot and jerked off. I came within seconds. I had to hold my mouth so no one heard me scream, it was that loud."

"And then?"

"And then I took the money you left and put it in my pocket. After all, you did pay for it."

Now she was saying it, She was getting paid for sex acts. She was playing along, and all day she was into this idea someone was paying for her to be the bad girl.

"Do you think your collegues thought something was different about you?

"Maybe. One of the women noticed the stockings. She said she had a pair like that from Victoria's Secret and asked me if mine were those. I said no, similar but no, just fancy pantyhose. She walked way but I knew she knew I was wearing garters underneath the jumper."

"So -- how did all that make you feel today?"

"That the bad girl pulled one over them. I hid behind the veneer of a High School English teacher, and underneath there was a someone who dressed like a slut and needed to be fucked by anyone who had the money!"

Another unexpected feeling!. If she wasn't into before, she was real into it now. She was even further into this than I thought she would be, so it was time to turn up the heat, and enter into real sex for money part.

"Ready to make so some money?, I said.

"She replied, "That's why I'm here? Her response wasn't rehearsed; it was natural. She was into this -- almost too much, and I kept playing.

"Here's another twenty. Go over to the stereo. It's set up with a special song" As she went to grab the twenty, I said, "And strip for me" She stopped. I had asked her in the past to play stripper for me, but never would; she would get embarrassed and say she couldn't do that.

I looked and said no striptease, no money, and pulled back the twenty. She went over, pushed the button, and came back and grabbed the twenty. Another inhibition gone.

The song came and she looked at me and said. "Really?"

It was Madonna's Like A Virgin. I said, "First times need a first time song."

And so she began to dance and strip.

She started with the buttons on the jumper. One by one they came off, then sliding the body of it to the floor. You could see the tops of the stockings below the blue shirt bottom. She turned around and shook her ass, with most of it hanging out with those thong panties on. What I was watching was amazing. She was in her prim teacher outfit, what she wore everyday, and piece by piece she was transforming into the bad girl. With every button that come undone, the school teacher went away, and the bad girl came out.

She was almost done unbuttoning the shirt and she started to sway and shimmy back and forth. Then she grabbed a chair, turned it around and started writhing up and down. I never knew she knew stripper moves, but she learned them somewhere. She stood up, the shirt came off and then she grabbed her tits and squeezed them for all they were worth. She moved the chair and got on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She swung her head and then leaned back,, and then removed her bra to show those great firm tits. She pinched her nipples, pulled them, and tried to lick one, but couldn't get it all up there.

As she began writhing on the floor, she said, "Getting your twenty dollars worth?"

I threw a twenty at her and yelled let's see some more! -- just like if we were at an amateur night at a strip club. She turned around, and slowly untied the string on the panties, and pulled them off and rubbed them up and down her very wet pussy.

She walked over to me and gave me the panties and said "Here's a souvenir!" This was unbelievable -- she was so into this I wondered if I had created a monster. Maybe she would go do this at an amateur night somewhere.

She turned and walked away, giving me a great view of her ass and pussy from behind. She turned to face me, and had one hand on her tits and one hand grinding her pussy. She was making herself cum right there on the floor in front of her customer. She kept on grinding until the song stopped.

"I have another twenty for you if you're willing."

She hadn't cum yet so she was flush and just nodded yes. She didn't even know what I was going to have her do -- just that she would do it.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle of wine. I said, "Twenty bucks if you fuck this!" She didn't hesitate, she grabbed the bottle, laid on her back, and shoved it in. She started to hump it up and down, moving her hips straining to get the bottle in her now expanding twat.

She shoved the bottle in almost to the main label. I didn't now her pussy stretched that far. It a few grinds and shoves in the bottle and then she started cumming almost immediately. Her hips clenched as her pussy closed around the bottle. She was writhing on the floor with this bottle up her hole, and I dropped another twenty from the sky, landing on her chest as she came. She now had money thrown at her for doing sex acts!

I looked down at her with money on her body. "Best forty I've ever spent!" She laid on the floor with her eyes closed. I looked at the shy English teacher now. Panting, laying on the floor, the way she used to hide her true inner self -- a teacher's clothes -- strewn by the wayside. There was no veneer now. She was a real bad girl. And me standing above, ready to see if she wanted to go further.

I picked her up and brought her to the chair and sat her down. She sat there, and unlike before, didn't cross her legs like a lady, she was spread wide, her cunt gaping from the bottle just removed. She dressed like a teacher earlier in the day but now she was a paid for whore -- just like I said earlier in the day -- and now legs spread wide open waiting for her next assignment.

She looked exhausted. She had come at least four times during the day, and the pent up anticipation of what was coming must have taken a lot out of her. Still, I wanted to see if we could continue.

"So -- how much did the little sex worker make today?" I kept up that line of talk.

She stammered a bit, "I made about 140 so far." The phrase "so far" told me she was still in.

"Not bad for a day's work", I said, "But the days not over yet."

She looked at me, a little scared and tired but didn't say anything. I continued.

"I have a Part 2 planned. Same rules apply, I ask you to do something, you get paid for it. And once we start, there's no turning back. Agreed?" And I held up a twenty dollar bill. She raised from the chair and then grabbed it. I was absolutely amazed this was happening - she was going all in for being a paid for whore.

Since she was paid for, and she had done everything I told her to do in exchange for money, I started to get more in control. I sternly said, "Go to the bedroom, and on the other side of the closet from where you found the lingerie is another bag. Bring it here - but don't look inside."

She got up, and walked into the other room. The look of her ass swaying back and forth accented by those hose heels was enough to make you come for a week -- especially since she never wore anything like that before. Another inhibition to the wayside.

She came back, and I told to kneel on the floor. She did, and I dumped the contents out all around her. When she saw them, you could hear a pin drop.

"What's your plan here?" She grabbed the leash, grabbed one of the dildos, and looked at me like I had gone mad.

"The plan is simple. If I am paying you, I'm using you anyway I want. And I'll double what I'm paying you. Instead of $20, you'll get $40. But you'll do everything I say or no money. And working girls need their money, don't they?"

I had her. All the playing we did, from finding money to giving money directly to now a whole new world and more money. She was realizing she liked being paid for sex, and the bad girl part of her was too much to contain. The idea of being a whore was so appealing -- especially since she was doing it with me, her husband.

She looked at me and said, "Alright, you pay, I'm game. Just no rough stuff. I have other customers who don't like marks on their girls!" And she said it was a business relationship -- making a deal. This was sex for money -- and we were getting into a whole new area.

I said, "Get the collar and put it on yourself!" Like a good call girl, she responded with where's the money. I told her the collar and leash are a set. When you put the leash on, you get forty. So, she took the dog collar and closed it around her neck, and the attached the dog leash to it. I said to give me the leash and she handed it to me.

"Good little doggy.", I said. She looked at me coolly, and I shoved forty in her hand. She took the money, but hung her head a bit. I don't think she ever expected to be put on a leash, paid to do it, and then have to hand the leash over to someone.

"Now, go over there". She walked to the other side of the living room. "Now get on you hands and knees and crawl to me. And carry your leash. She went to put it in her hand. I yelled, "No! Bad girl!"

I walked over and slapped her ass. I looked at her and simply said in your mouth. She proceeded to pick up the leash with her mouth and crawled over to me. I patted her head and said good girl, and slipped another twenty in her mouth next to the leash. In one day, she went from my wife to call girl to dog; an amazing journey.

I started to pick up the other items and out them in the bag. I looked at her and said "Go fetch!" She went to the bag and I then said, "Carry them as I take you for walk. I pulled on her leash, she picked the bag up with her teeth, and I took her a quick stroll around the living room and said. "You are a good girl. You deserve a treat".

With that, I put another twenty in her mouth, and I walked her on her hands and knees into the bedroom. I told her to jump on the bed, which she did, and I gave her more money. This was taking a turn into a real control thing for me and she was turning into a truly paid sex worker who would do anything for money.

She was kneeling on all fours on the bed, not sure what was coming next. I'm guessing she didn't think she'd be leashed and walked like a dog, but she did it and took money for it. I could see that she was dripping from her pussy all down her legs so it was clear she was really into this. I also knew I needed to move fast or she might come to her senses and stop playing.

I tied her leash to the top of the bed and said, "Have to keep out pets from running away". I then grabbed the ball gag and quickly wrapped it around her head. "Don't want my neighbors I have a dog; pets are not allowed!"

They weren't our neighbors; they were mine -- and for the moment, she wasn't a person, she was a dog. I slipped a twenty underneath the elastic band of the ball gag. She had a look of fear, not knowing what was coming, but never tried to top the action. Her need to stay in the role of paid slut was too much to overcome, I guess.

I stopped with the dog bit as I didn't really like, and I wasn't sure if she did. So I went over to the dresser and from my side I pulled out bondage ropes, I began to tie her right hand to one bedpost, the left to the other. I then grabbed four or five pillows and shoved them under her stomach so her ass was high in the air. She moaned a bit, but I stuck another twenty in the band.

"I'm getting what I paid for. You don't want your other johns to know you don't deliver? How will you make it on the street?" She simple nodded yes and dropped her head down. She was compliant and totally mine, both in mind and from money.

I tied both of her legs to the other bedposts, and then maneuvered her so she was across the bed and I could get to her mouth without climbing over her. I then looked at my handiwork. I never tied up anyone ever, and we had never, ever discussed or talked about bondage. But I was impressed at the visual in front of me. My cute little wife, dressed like a high end hooker, spread on all fours on bed with her cunt and ass wide open, all tied up and leashed to the bed with a ball gag in her mouth.

I shifted back into the customer/husband role. "Imagine what you principal would say if he saw this! Dear Ms. Smith, we at the school feel your tied to new positions the school cannot abide. Do you think any of them know you go home and have sex for money? That you sell your body for money? How many of the other male teachers do you think would pay you? I bet a lot! I bet a lot of them saw you move that ass today, and said, I would like to fuck that so bad. I bet they all talked about you, trying to see if they could fuck you at the same time!"

And that did it: the dirty talk, the money, the leash, all built to one huge orgasm. She grunted like an animal, and shook the bed so much I thought it would break. "Well, it looks like someone needs to get fucked? Do you need to get fucked?"

She looked at me still shaking from that orgasm and said yes through the ball gag. I said I can't hear you and removed the ball gag. She looked up at me and said. "Yes, but it will cost you!" I really couldn't believe she was so into this.

"You know, I'm not ready to fuck you yet. I will, not now. But let me get my friends". She gasped. I think she thought I actually had friends in the room, because she tried to turn around to see if anyone was actually there. I went to the end of the room, grabbed the bag and pulled out the dildos.

"These friends!" She breathed a sigh of relief.

I held the white one. "You remember Jimmy? Your former student? Your first client? He said he just had to fuck you, and I agreed. And of course Jimmy said he'll pay".

I then held up the black one. "This is Jerry. I meet him at a bar. He loves white women and wants to show you how to really cum. Best part -- he's paying too". Finally, I pulled out the small while one. "And this is Mike. He's a friend of Jerry. He's a bit small, but if there's one thing he loves, it's fucking a great ass. He saw you today, and told me you had a great ass. So he's going to fuck your ass. But he can't pay. So I'll pay for him to fuck you ass.".

I had now moved from her customer to her pimp.

I looked at her eyes - she was absolutely in heat. She was breathing really hard. The idea of getting fucked by multiple guys (fantasy guys, but that's what we were doing) and she's was getting paid to fuck them and I was the one whoring her out to those guys (again a fantasy since it was me paying) made her look so hot.

"Ready to get to work?", I asked, keeping that she was working for the evening, not having fun. "Your customers are waiting."

Still playing the good whore, she said, "If they have the money, I have the pussy."

I took forty and laid it in front of her. "Here's Jimmy's money".

She responded. " Jimmy, take what you paid for." The talk from her was absolutely driving me wild. She now going to have multiple customers, just like a real hooker.

I walked behind her and said, 'Jimmy, you wanted to fuck her the other night, didn't you?' Yea, I know, that's one sweet pussy, isn't it? We'll go ahead and get your money's worth".

I started to shove that dildo in her pussy, slow at first, but then faster and harder. I continued speaking as if I was talking to Jimmy. " You really liked that ass didn't you? I bet you and the while football team wanted to make her your bitch!.

My ex-wife in ecstasy. She started speaking, which I didn't expect.

"Yes, I wanted that. I wanted you and the whole football team to fuck me. Fuck me like the whore that I am! I need cock! Give it to me." She was talking more and more as I shoved Jimmy into her.

I then walked up to her face, looked down, and asked how much for a blowjob. She looked up and said, 'You know the price. $40"

I dropped another forty in front of her, opened my pants and said "Get to work".

She sucked me for all she was worth. She couldn't use her hands, so I grabbed her head and face fucked her. I decided to talk with Jimmy again.

"How's that hole back there, Jimmy" That's a high-class hooker hole, right there. This hole? This hole up here is fine." I looked down at my ex wife. I was fucking her face, and what I saw was just a hole. It wasn't the mouth that kissed me on our wedding day, the sweet lips that shared tender kisses. No, this was just a hole I was pushing my cock into, It was some sight. I had been on the verge to cum all day, so it wasn't long before I came. When I was ready, I pulled out of her mouth and then sprayed all over her face. I looked down and she was covered in cum. She was licking around her lips trying to get whatever was near in her mouth. As I finished, I shoved the dildo into her pussy and she starting cumming again.

I walked to the back and pulled "Jimmy" out. "She's good, isn't she, Jimmy? I know you want more, but she has a few customers waiting. Give me a call and well schedule a time." I was now booking her clients, right in front of her. And as I looked at her moving her ass from the last orgasm, I realized we were crossing into a very dangerous territory.

I looked at my ex wife. Ass up, panting, her holes were on display for anyone who would walk in. As her breath started to settle, I said "Ready for your next john?'

"If they have the money, my pussy is theirs!" -- the variation of the line she used on the first dildo. It was an interesting change as now she was saying she giving her pussy to anyone who had money,

I then said, "It's Jerry's turn!". Jerry was the large black dildo. She just remarked "Tell Jerry to get his money up now. I have other customers to attend to!'

I couldn't believe this whole night, but being a paid whore was seemingly routine for her. She was an actress in school, but she wasn't acting here. She seemed she really wanted to be a paid for whore.

I threw two twenties near her head, took the black dildo, and said, "Jerry, she's all yours". I then shoved that big black dido into her, and she jumped forward, This was a good sized one, about ten inches and thick and part of me wanted to see how much she could take and how I could get her to respond.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12