My Ex After the Drive In Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got it in about half way and was having a bit of trouble getting more in. I had an idea.

"Jerry, what's wrong?, I asked.

She said, "What's his problem? Never had a good white pussy before?"

The whore was now backtalking!

"It's you!, I said to her.:" You can't take all of him, and he thinks he wants a refund".

My ex wife just laughed, "No refunds from this girl! Tell him to shove harder!"

And so I did. I tried it a few different ways and begin to go in farther. She started speaking.

"That's it Jerry. Give me that big black cock! Tell this white whore how much you love her pussy!' I was stunned. The whole black fantasy never came up before, and you now you could check another box of things we've done to the list.

She continued." Maybe your friends would like a nice white school teacher to fuck? Be their little slut for the evening? You arrange with my pimp and we'll get that scheduled!"

Holy shit!! Not only did she say she be in gang bang, but she called me her pimp. She actually used the word pimp. I almost fainted from hearing that.

So -- I said to "Jerry", "That sounds great. Say 50 bucks a guy, maybe 10 brothers?" She heard that and started to come, and Jerry slipped in more. I had now arranged a black gang bang for my wife, where she could make $500. While this was fun, I started to think this was getting to be too much.

Still -- I ignored my feelings and pressed on. I then said, "We almost forgot about Mike. Mike, easy on her, she's never had her ass fucked before!"

With that she said, "That's going to cost more. I get more for ass than pussy!"

"How much?" She said 60. Now she was setting new prices for new acts. This was absolutely nuts. I took three 20's and again threw them at her head. I really was feeling like her pimp.

I realized she might be tight, even with the small thin dildo. So, I went to her head with the dildo. "I think this needs to be lubed up!", and shoved it in her mouth and moved it in and out. I took it out, looked at it, and said needs more. While she began to open her mouth, I instead rolled the dildo on the cum I left on her face. "That's better", I said, and went to her backside.

"Jerry", I said, "Move a bit. Mike can get his cock in her ass that way". I shifted Jerry around to play along, and then started to put Mike in her ass. I went slowly, gently pushing it up her ass. She grunted again, and again, spoke words I'd never here her say, "Tell him to get it up there. I have other people who can pay for themselves."

This was incredible. She was talking like she still had an evening worth of work. Then she said, "I hope you schedule them apart this time!" This time! Wow!!

I was working the big black dildo and the small while in both holes. Her ass then started to move up and down, then literally a mile a minute, and she was cumming again.

I said, "It's only top shelf whores who can take two at a time. You must have a lot of practice!"

She responded, "Well, you're my pimp, you book my johns!" She called me her pimp again. I thought I would cum just standing there!!

I then got an idea, and one I'm not proud of. We had advanced this game to a new level, and I decided to make it more real. And I regret it to this day.

I went and got some tape, the blindfold and ball gag. I put those on her face, and before the ball gag went on, she blurted out what are you doing.

"I'll let you know in a minute", I said, and then went to the her backside. I took the tape and first strapped in the black dildo in her pussy, and then the small one in her ass.

So, here's was my ex wife. Tied up, gagged, blindfolded, on all fours, with dildos secured to each hole. That site may me realize she was made airtight -- every hole had something in it.

I shouted to her from the back and said, " I need to go find your next customers. You stay here. But I wouldn't make too much noise, I'm going to leave our apartment door open. So if your other customers arrive, well, just tell them to do their business and leave the money near your head." I was now leaving her for anyone to come in and use her.

That may have been too much, because she started moving around and pulling on the ropes a bit. That backfired, because the moving started to get the dildos moving and she started to moan again. Soon she would on her way to at least her eighth orgasm of the day. I quickly went downstairs, opened and closed the front door so it sounded like I left and quietly knocked on the downstairs neightbor's door -- the one who had saw her ass and pussy from the night at the drive in.

We hadn't really spoken since that night, so when he opened the door, he was a bit shocked and stuttered out a small Hello.

I said, "Look, did you like my wife's ass? He looked puzzled. "Simple question, did you think it was a nice ass?' He said yes, it seemed you guys had a great time that night. I said we did.

"Look, we're playing a little game upstairs. If you play your cards right you can have some fun with that ass and more of her. One question: How much money do you have? He really looked puzzled, but pulled out his wallet and replied about 200 in tens and twenties.

I said, "That's perfect. Now, take your shoes off and come with me -- take the same steps as I do so she doesn't hear two people coming!"

He looked at me, still not quite getting what was going on, but he took off his shoes, grabbed his keys and followed my lead upstairs When we got in the front door landing, I whispered for him to be quiet, and not to do anything until I said to - and to keep his wallet out! I closed the door hard so she could hear me. However, I don't think she could over the grunting noise she was making as she came.

We moved into the bedroom and when my neighbor looked in, you'd think you'd have to pick his chin off the floor. The vision of my ex wife with two dildos in her holes, tied to a bed with cum all over her face was, to say the least, a shock. I held my finger to my mouth for him to be quiet, and mouthed "be ready"

I walked over to her and pulled off the ball gag.

'Miss me?", I asked. She nodded yes.

"Well, I couldn't find your other customers, maybe they found other whores." I looked at our neighbor. He had a raging hard on and was shaking his head at what was transpiring.

"Ready to go back to work?"

She said "Yes, I need to make more money". I looked at my neighbor and nodded. He was getting what this little game was all about.

"Well, time to take Jerry and Mike out and send them on their way. I slowly peeled the tape off so as not to hurt her and removed the didoes, She gushed a ton of fluid onto the bed.

"Now, how much will you charge me to put my fingers in you pussy and ass?" She squeezed out the word 20. I said, That's a bargain, and put a twenty near her head, walked around and out fingers in both holes, and started moving in and out.

Suddenly, I grunted and then yelped a bit." Ow, my hand, dam, I have a cramp. Give me a minute, will ya?" I pulled out, looked at my neighbor, and pointed to her bottom. "Sorry, I'm ok now, here we go." I looked at him again, and rubbed my thumb and forefinger together making the money symbol.

He smiled and reached for a twenty. He gave me the bill and proceeded to kneel down right at my wife's open holes, and then put his fingers in of them. As he was putting his fingers in those holes, I was putting his twenty in my pocket.

And there it was. We crossed the final line, For the entire day, I was playing out the fantasy that my wife was selling her body to me and imaginary people. Now, for the first time, I really had sold her body to another man. Some guy we really didn't know. I charged him twenty bucks to finger fuck my wife's pussy and ass, and I, as her husband and pimp, kept the money. And the night would continue from there.

12