My Ex After the Drive In Pt. 04

Story Info
The night continued as my ex performed sex for money.
8.9k words
3.94
6.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

I watched my downstairs neighbor as he jammed his fingers in her pussy and ass like there was no tomorrow. My ex-wife was just groaning and moaning, her arms and legs pulling against the restraints with every thrust of his hand into her pussy. I was wondering how much longer could she go -- this had been an all-day affair. So -- I needed to move this along.

I motioned him to stop, but to leave his fingers there. I stood directly behind him.

"You know, it occurred to me that you call girls really don't get pleasure, Just servicing your johns and then left to your own devices. That's really not fair. How about I lick and eat your pussy out until you come?

"Yes. Lick me out, please, eat me" she begged. "But I'll only charge you twenty", as she squirmed with my neighbor's fingers still in her.

"Fair enough.", I said, and pointed to my neighbor to pull his fingers out of her and I leaned over him and threw another twenty at her head. She had about two hundred dollars laying all around her body. The sight of money just thrown at her strewn around her body was quite the change of pace from our normal bedroom.

I signaled to my neighbor for another twenty, He gave it to me, I pocketed it, and he dove his tongue right into her pussy. And another step was taken in selling my ex-wife to another man.

I stood there watching them. I had a weird feeling come over me. My wife really acting like a whore. Here she was, bought and paid for, and some older guy was eating her out. I couldn't tell if I was proud or something else.

I had to say he was pretty good. He had his fingers in her pussy and ass as he ate her out, and she moved her ass up and down until she came for what seemed like tenth time of the event. He looked as if he was going to say something, so I signaled him to be quiet. He stood up, slipped me another ten and quietly whispered, "That was worth the extra ten". I almost came in my pants on that remark -- not only was my ex-wife a real whore, she was a darn good one!

As my ex-wife was laying there, panting, looking for more sex or money, I decided to see what I could get away with. I walked to her head and said, " Time for more sucking, how much?"

She just lifted her head a bit and said "Just twenty, I've made a lot tonight."

I responded with, "That's not a good businesses decision. You should always charge what you are worth. How can you make a living by cutting your prices?"

She nodded and said, "You're right, I'm the best cock sucker on the block. Make it forty!". I threw two twenties at her head and shoved my cock into her mouth. As I'm feeding her my cock, I signaled for my neighbor to come towards me.

I looked at his cock at realized we were about the same size and width. I took a giant leap, and motioned to him to put his dick in her mouth. His eyes lit up and hurried over. I signaled for more money, and he grabbed another forty, gave it to me, put I eit in my pocket.

I had to maneuver very carefully or our cover would be blown. I slipped out of her mouth, wiped my dick a few times on her face, which she responded by trying to lick it whenever my cock tip came near her mouth. When he moved in behind me, I pulled away and we shifted positions - very quietly. He looked at me and I nodded that her mouth was bought and paid for, and he then shoved his dick in her mouth. My ex-wife was now pimped out to suck other men. She didn't know it -- she just kept sucking for all it was worth. And I was another forty dollars richer, and one more line had been crossed.

I watched him face fuck her -- no use of his hands, but moving his hips to go in and out of her mouth. Mouth? Hell, it wasn't a mouth at this point; it was just a hole I used earlier. She was now just a bunch of holes men were using to pleasure themselves, and she was only too willing to be those holes.

I started to get mad at her for this -- the fact that maybe, just maybe, I actually married a true whore. I thought about everything we did tonight, and the only reason she did them was to get paid. In the past, every time I asked, she said no. Wear sexy lingerie? No, but pay her, and it's yes. Do a striptease? Yes, but only for money! Wear a dog collar? Play with toys? Only for money! I was getting angry that my ex wasn't role playing; she was living out what she was -- someone who traded sex for money!

I watched him continue fuck that hole. I realized my ex made a lot of money that night, and giving the rage I was starting to feel, she would make more. I watch him continue to push his cock down her throat, in and out, and her head not moving. She was just a receptacle for his cock, and soon, his cum.

He started to move faster, grabbing her hair and pulling his cock into her mouth. My ex started to gag but he didn't stop, he just continued to fuck her open mouth for all it was worth. He turned to look at me and nodded, and looked like he was ready to cum. I mouthed at him "face" and he turned, pulled out, grunted and sprayed all over her face and head. She kept her mouth open to catch what she could. Her blindfold was the first thing on her to get slobbered over in cum. Her eyebrows got covered, the bangs of her hair get covered, her entire face was a mess. She was a true cum dump with what she had taken from me earlier. For all she knew, this second load was from me too.

We both looked at her, and then I said, "Well, I think it's feeding time for you whore." I was really going down a bad path, but it seemed right at the moment. "How much to feed you from your face?"

She knew what that meant from our last experience with her former student. She said, "The going rate -- 40 bucks". She was still a very willing participant, and that meant if you paid this slut, she'd do anything you said.

I looked at my neighbor and directed him to follow me. I grabbed a bit of cum on my finger and feed it to her, just stuck it in as far as my finger would go. My neighbor moved in unison and then fed her again. This went on for a few minutes, with her just eating our cum for the money we paid her. Give her money, you can come on face and be fed your cum. I doubt her fellow school teachers would even recognize her at this point!

My ex-wife was now sold to have her pussy and ass fingered, be eaten out by someone she didn't know, suck a stranger's cock, have them cum over her face, and then eat the cum. And I, her husband, collected the money for those services. And as I thought about what had transpired, I was thinking this wasn't a game to her.

After feeding her cum, I looked down at what I had created. I wasn't happy. I thought this was a simple game, but it was turning out that my prim and proper wife was, deep down, a cum craving street slut. I even wondered if she had done this before by the way she was acting. I knew that wasn't true, but her talk throughout this was so out of context made me think it.

I walked around to the end of the bed and put my hand on her ass. I tapped it a few times. If she wanted to be treated like a slut, then so be it. Let's see how far should would go for money.

"Do you remember what Jimmy said that night? She just stuttered a bit. I looked at my neighbor and said, "You remember. The night you sucked off your former student in the backseat of our car at the drive in? The guy we gave your pussy to in order to keep him quiet?"

She grunted a bit and said, "I do. My first night selling my body!" My neighbor's eyes popped out of his head; he now realized tonight wasn't her first time being a prostitute.

"That's right! Now, he really liked your ass. In fact, he loved it when it moved when he slapped it. How much to slap it now?"

There was no answer. Spanking was another of those things that I had tried in the past but got a strong rebuke. Since this was for money, I was going to push it. So -- I slapped her ass.

"I asked you a question, bitch! I paid for you tonight and all of you is mine! Now, how much to slap your ass?"

There was a slight pause -- maybe because I called her a bitch. Then she said in a slightly weaker voice than in earlier request, "Same rate. 40 dollars."

I said, "That's expensive for a slap. Lower!" And I slapped her ass again.

She yelped at that slap, and squeaked out, "20!". "

Too much!", and I slapped her ass harder.

Another yelp from her. "How much to paddle your ass?" I had moved form simple words like slap to spank to paddle, and her voice trembled every time those terms occurred. She knew she was in trouble, and since money was involved, I figured she wouldn't stop.

She said, "10?" She said it as a question, because she didn't know what I would say.

"Still too much!", and I slapped her ass twice." But I tell you what. "I'll pay you 5 bucks a slap, and I get to do it twenty times! Agreed?'

She simply said, 'Okay, but only 20!"

I took a very degrading tone and said, "What a little tramp! You've gone from high class hooker to common street walker in less than a day!. Only a common hooker cuts her rate!" I tapped her ass and nodded to my neighbor, who just had an incredulous look on his face. I pointed to her right cheek, and mouthed one at a time, and then the phrase give me 20. He gave me another twenty for the right to slap my wife's wide open ass a bunch of times.

I said "Count off whore!" I slapped her ass, and she yelped one!

My neighbor followed, then another yelp and then we heard, two! And this went on for twenty slaps. My neighbor and I slapped harder each time we did it. By the time we were done, her ass was red. I looked at her right check where my neighbor had slapped. He had left his hand marks on my wife's ass. A man paid me to slap my wife's ass and leave his imprint on it. I thought to myself that every time I saw that right cheek I would see his hand print.

After this, I looked at my neighbor, and I think he thought it was all over. I mouthed wait. Throughout the whole day, I had done so many new things to my wife, now the apartment's paid whore. The one thing I hadn't done was something we always did -- fuck. I just never paid for it.

I said to my ex -- "You know, throughout this whole day, I never fucked you. I should have done it earlier before your pussy got all stretched out from all your customers. How many guys did you service today?

She murmured, "At least 5", and then said, 'It was a light day." My neighbor put his hand on his mouth and tried not to laugh.

My ex-wife continued, "And no freebies. You have to pay for this fuck!"

"Typical working girl!". I threw another 40 at her head. The bills landed near her face, and one actually got stuck on the cum that was still on her face.

I lined up behind her pussy, put my hand on my cock and guided it into her pussy.

She started to moan and begin to talk. "Ooh, baby, that's it. You're so good" She was playing call girl, trying to make her john feel good. I kept on fucking her from behind and at that point, I remembered I had an audience. I looked at my neighbor, and his eyes were literally popping out of his head. I thought about what was going through his head -- the cute, prim quiet high school English teacher who lived upstairs was just a fuck toy -- and he got see it and come on her face!

I kept pumping my cock into her into her, and she was moaning with her push into her well used cunt. and then I started to talk again.

I asked her, "So, how much have you made today?" She didn't answer so I slapped her ass. 'I said, how much did you make today?' Through deep breaths she spurted out around 500 hundred dollars

"Only 500 dollars? With this pussy, I bet you can make much make more than that." I started to sound like her pimp rather than customer again.

"You know what we should do? Get your male teacher friends to pay you for sex. You'd make a lot then. Even better - how about we film this -- and show it to them? You want to be watched by those guys right? Right?"

She immediately blurted out, "Yes! Yes I do! I want them all to watch me get fucked!!

I continued. "You really want to fuck all of them, don't you?"

She panted out, "Yes, Oh God yes!, As many as I can!"

I added, "But you'll only do it for money!"

She readily agreed. "Oh yes! Just for money! I'd fuck all of them for money!!!! But only for money!"

That did it. The playing of this game revealed her truth -- that she'd do any sex act for money. That she enjoyed it if you paid her.

I piled on as I continued to drive my cock into her pussy from behind and see what exactly she would do for money.

"Ok. each guy could watch you fuck on film and then be their paid cunt! Maybe ten, twelve guys would pay to fuck you!. How much do you think you could make in one night?"

"I, I, I, I think more than a thousand! I could easily make a thousand a night fucking my teacher friends!!"

This started as a game, but maybe she had thought about this way before. I kept driving my cock in and out of her well lubed pussy, and looked at my neighbor now jacking off to what he was seeing and hearing. Quite the experience to hear you neighbor admit she wants to be a paid party slut.

"Wow!", I said, "A thousand? A thousand dollar a night hooker? With that kind of money, you could do that full time! Do you want that? To be a fulltime call girl?

" Yes, yes I do! I want to fuck men for money! I want them to come all over me for money!"

"Hey, maybe you could work bachelor parties! Suck off twenty guys in a room. Be a cum covered party girl!!. Heck for that, you could easily make two thousand a night!"

"Oh yea, yes, yes!!!", she said through her heavy moans. I couldn't tell if she was getting off on my fucking or the idea that she could actually be a call girl. "I can do that! I can do that! Be there cum slut and get paid for it! No more teaching! Just fucking for real! Just being a whore for money! I could make so much more than teaching! I can do that! I want to do that!!!

She wasn't fantasizing; she was planning! She had the idea she could be a paid call girl as her new career and was figuring out how to do it. I sped up my movement as she started really moaning, and I then looked over at my neighbor. He was now furiously jacking off, and my wife started to really start bucking up and down.

As she was giving her truth, I decided to really make it real -- something she could actually do if she truly wanted to turn tricks. I slowed my fucking to get her attention and listen.

"Maybe going straight to paid gangbang party girl is a bit too much too fast. I have an idea. Why don't we have you fuck our landlord? This way you can still teach and we get the rent scott free? You want to do that? Be that teacher who pulls the fast one on others?

"Oh God, that is so what I want! I want to be that paid whore nobody expects!" And then her hips started moving back and forth again on the idea she could get rent free by selling her body.

I started to fuck her harder and said" The landlord may be a bit troublesome. But how about our downstairs neighbor?" I looked at him as I said it.? "You charge him what our rent is! I'll bet he'll pay!! He's already seen you naked -- and I bet he's jacked off to that memory!". I brought up the night with her former student to remind her know he's seen the goods and would know. what he was paying for. I now had offered my ex-wife to my neighbor -- in real time, in a real proposition, and with the customer in the room with the offered product.

She just shouted, "I'll do it! I'll do it! I'll fuck him for our rent money! No one would know! I could walk down our stair naked and get fucked for money! Let's do that!!!Please, please let me be the upstairs whore!!!

My neighbor-- who was still jacking off -- looked at me with a big smile on his face. He heard my ex-wife beg to be his whore.

Just then my ex wife blurted out, "God I'm such a whore! Make me a full-time whore! That's what I want to be!!!" And then she really came. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and my neighbor started to grunt. As he thought about having my ex wife at his disposal.

He looked as if he was going to cum and moved closer to my ex- wife., I still had enough wits left to realize if she felt two streams of cum at different times, she'd realize someone else was there. So I pulled out and started to jack off. Fortunately, we both started to cum on her at the same time. Cum was spraying everywhere, the sheets, her sides, and mostly on her back.

We both finished about the same time, and my ex-wife collapsed as much as she could being tied on all fours. We both backed up and looked at the room. What I saw certainly wasn't our nice little married bedroom. There was money thrown all around the room, mostly around my ex's cum covered body. The sheets were strewn everywhere and the room smelled of sweat and sex.

Looking around, I realized we had been at this part of the game for almost three hours, and she had to be exhausted. She was panting, her head flat on the bed with dried cum smeared all over the visual part of her face.

I said to her, "I need to get going soon. I'm going to get cleaned up." I walked to my neighbor and pulled him out of the room. As I looked back, I really couldn't believe what I saw. Here was my wife, tied to the bed, her body covered in cum streaks, her holes wide open. It was like she was a girl rented by a frat, put in a room, and guys came in and fucked and then left. I almost felt there would be more people to come and use her the way she looked. She wasn't my wife, heck, she wasn't even person at this stage. She looked like used dishrag. And someone who admitted she want to turn tricks for a living.

We went to the bathroom closer to the front door so she wouldn't hear us. I started the water and we both put in our hands.

He started, "What was that Jimmy thing? She's done this before?".

Not really, I said, "A former student of hers saw her giving me a blow job, and in order to keep him quiet, I had her give him a blowjob and swallow his cum. So I essentially traded her body for his silence!"

My neighbor said, "Unbelievable. By looking at her, you'd never know she as such a slut. Think you're serious about her being with me?"

"I'm not sure. I'll let you know." I didn't think it would happen

"I have to tell you, the way she was talking you might not have choice, That girl wants to be a whore". My neighbor was calling her a whore -- and that really got me hot. He continued, "I'll tell you, that was the best two hundred I ever spent."

We turned off the water and he leaned in to me. "If you do want to go through with it, I gladly rent her for the night and pay your rent!" He used the word "rent", as if my wife was a power tool from Home Depot. And -- her first night being paid for and already a repeat customer.

Then he added "Don't worry, I won't say anything. Besides, who'd believe me? The way she looks, you'd have to be insane to think she was a paid hooker." He looked at me and shook my hand and said, "Thank you for the evening. It was great". I was being thanked for selling my wife's body to him! Incredible!

He turned then looked back at me said, "Here, give this to her!" He handed me a fifty. "Give her a tip. She really earned it!"

A tip!! Not only was she paid for, but some guy felt she was so good he gave me extra. I felt like my cow had won first prize at the State Fair.

He walked out, and I closed the door slowly so she wouldn't hear. I went back in the bedroom and stared at her. I then reached in my pocket and felt his money. It was 200 dollars. I had whored out my wife for 200. And -- if I wanted, I could make a lot more off her pussy from the neighbor and maybe others I shook my head. I didn't think I could do that.

Looking at her was quite the view. Here was my wife, the good girl, the dean's list teacher who would never do anything even remotely out of the ordinary, with her ass up in the air and tied to a bed. Her holes -- and this point all they were holes -- were wide open and looked sore. She has pussy juice and cum all around near ass and thighs. Her ass was covered in cum, and you could still see the outline of handprints from the spankings she got. There was a river of cum in the small of her back, dripping off her sides. Her face still had cum on it - with a twenty stuck to her face. Right by head and body were a ton of twenties -- thrown at her for her night's work.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers