My Ex After the Drive In Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even the idea of turning a trick with people we knew -- the landlord, or the guy downstairs -- even just every once in a while for money and a thrill turned me on. I like the idea of being used - I loved being paid -- and I loved all aspects of the job!

I was a bit confused. "But you don't want to do that?

"No. The whole day was a bit unnerving in that I could see myself going there again. I don't mind doing some of the things we did last night, I just don't want to go that far again".

She reached into her robe pocket and said here. She handed me all the money I had gave and threw at her.

"Take it..", she said.:" I don't want to have that reminder. It would remind me of the bad part of last might. Let's just keep it as a very exciting experience between a husband and wife."

I didn't challenge her on that. I took the money and then she said, "Two things are missing." I looked at her. "The twenty that was sticking to my face. We have to wait until the cum crusts up more to make it useable. Not sure how you cash that at the 7-11."

"What's the other?

"The fifty-dollar tip you pushed into my pussy! I want to keep that as a reminder of the evening. One, to remind me of not to go to far again.

"What's the other?"

"That I could actually make money if I needed to!" She smiled, and we had reached a good place. But she spoke once again.

"Have to ask you something."

"Sure."

She looked right at me. "There were times in the last part of the night I felt someone else was there. I was even thinking I was sucking someone else's cock at the end. Just felt different, but then I thought that was nuts and just keep sucking. Be honest with me -- did you bring someone into the room last night?"

I looked at her. She wasn't moving, and just stared at me. She looked a little fearful as well, because she wasn't sure what she was going to hear. We had already done some many weird things in the last 24 hours, having someone in the room while we did it -- or worse -- being part of it or paying to do things to her - might be too much to bear.

So -- I looked at her, swallowed hard, and said, "Yes."

She almost screamed, "What? Who?"

I looked at her and simply said, "Jimmy, Jerry, and Mike". The names I gave to the dildos.

Her mouth dropped, laughed, and said "You can be such a schmuck!" and leaned over and kissed me. We started making out, went to the bedroom, amade love, then feel asleep. It had been a long day.

I woke up before her and decided to take care of something. I left her a note saying I would be right back so she didn't worry and left the house. I went downstairs to our neighbor's place and knocked on the door.

He was startled to see me. "Hey -- are you ok?" He seemed concerned about me. "How are you? How's your wife? Everything good?"

"Yea, things are ok. We talked it out and I think we'll be fine."

"Good", he said, "Glad to hear that. Did you tell her about her about the being paid for part?" I figured he would want to know.

"No, and I don't intend to". I looked at him and said, "Here". I gave him the money he gave me to commit sex acts on my wife "I wanted you to have this back. Let's just say it was great evening and leave it at that."

"Are you sure? I know it was a different thing to do, but that was the deal."

"Yeah", I said, "It's better that way. I will tell you that the fifty you gave as a tip isn't here".

"Not that I care, but why?

"She wanted to keep it was a memento. Just a reminder of her night as a paid whore".

He smiled and said, "No big deal. Makes me feel like I got a great bargain! By the way, how did you give it to her? Just curious."

" I told her she deserved more money because she was so good and went way above the call of duty."'

"She did. I was very happy to pay extra!"

"And after I told her that, I rolled up the bill and slipped it into her pussy!"

He looked at me and laughed, "You're a sick guy. Funny, but sick!" Yeah, I thought, maybe a bit too sick.

I started to go upstairs he said, "Hey -- look, if you guys ever want to do it legit, you know, like she agreed to fucking me for your rent money, I'd be in. Gladly pay your rent to have a night with her"

I looked at him and bit coldly and said, 'I'll let you know. But don't hold your breath."

As it turned out, he didn't have to hold his breath that long...