My Ex Becomes A Call Girl - Pt. 02

Story Info
My neighbor buys my ex-wife's services - two more times!
9.6k words
4.08
8.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

I woke up the next morning, turned over, and when I went to reach for my ex, she wasn't there. I wasn't really surprised; she had a pretty restless night. I guessed the activities of the last two days, especially last night's, were weighing on her mind.

I went into the living room and found her at the dining room table, just holding and staring at the envelope full of money -- her pay from last night. She was just moving it between her fingers, just staring, and it was pretty clear to me what was on her mind. This was far different than the previous night when I paid her; this was actually doing it for money from someone else.

I went up to her, kissed on the top of her head, and she muttered something under her breath. I didn't hear her, so I asked what she said.

"That was dumb of me at the restaurant. I should never had done that."

I was surprised to hear that. I figured having sex with our neighbor might be the thing troubling her, closely followed by getting money after the fact for what she did. Her antics at the restaurant wasn't as nearly as depraved as the others, at least that what I thought.

"Wait? The restaurant bothered you?"

"I should have never did what I did. Wearing that dress. Flashing people. Worse, letting a co- worker finger fuck me in public! It's in public. People might know me, know us! Heck, my family could have been there!"

I didn't say anything, so she pressed on.

"I have a reputation to worry about. As a teacher, they can't see me in that type of way. It was dumb to chance things. And now I have to deal with Michael at school tomorrow!"

For some reason I didn't think about that. I quickly asked her if he would talk.

"I doubt it, he's married. I can deal with him. It just puts me in an awkward position."

Okay -- so she was worried about her outside reputation. That made sense. What parent would be pleased if their kid's teacher was acting like a tramp in public? Or the principal? Worse, what if the kids found out?

With that kind of out the way, I moved on to what I considered the bigger issue of last night -- our neighbor and the money.

"How are you feeling about the rest of the evening, when we got home?", I asked. I wasn't sure if I wanted to separate the two things; I would let her do that.

"Having sex with our neighbor was fine, really, it was fine."

Wait -- is she saying she's ok being sold to another man, or just blowing another guy? Either would work for me.

"So this was different than with your co-worker?"

"Yeah, it was. With Mike and the restaurant it was in public, anyone could see me being a slut. Too risky. But we were behind doors, in our place. No one knew it was me. That door allowed me to have a double life. No one would ever guess it would be me having sex with two guys at the same time -- and that makes it all the more exciting. It's kind of living a secret!"

"I understand that. Makes sense. Okay, how about that!", and I pointed to the money.

"I'm not sure. You have any ideas?"

"Well, the way I see it is you have three options. First, you go to our neighbor and give him the money back. Tell him you had a great time, but you're not that kind of girl. The second option is to keep the money and tell him thanks as he made a fantasy of yours come true, but that it was a one time thing as you're not that kind of girl."

"And the third?"

"Tell him thanks and to call you any time, because you are that kind of girl."

My ex looked at me, trying not to laugh as the three options all revolved the type of girl she was, especially behind closed doors. At this point, I think she was trying to find out exactly what type of girl she really was. We resolved to talk more about it later as we both had plans for the afternoon. I was going to watch the Jets game with some friends, she was having lunch with two of her sisters. Both of us would be gone for a few hours and we could talk when we got back.

(As an aside -- she was always considered the goody two shoes of the family. She was always the one who was looked up to, even though she was the youngest. I really wanted to be a fly on the wall at that lunch. The sisters asking what my ex was up to, her responding nothing much, just letting coworkers finger fuck me in public and then having sex with wo men, one for money, nothing out of the usual, would you please pass the salt...)

I got home earlier than her. I looked toward my neighbor's apartment, and didn't see any movement. He wasn't around when we left either, but that wasn't out of the ordinary. We'd talk when we saw him again. I went upstairs, saw we had a message, and picked it up. It was from our neighbor. He was going to be gone a week for business for a week, then a week for vacation, and would we please water his plants. No message about the money or the night before.

My ex got home about an hour later, carrying two bags from what looked like a store at the local mall. She walked in, said hi, and I asked what store she went to., She turned the bags to the logo side and they both said Victoria's Secret.

"You becoming a regular?", I asked. She didn't even know where the store was a few weeks ago, and now she had been there two times in less than twenty four hours.

"Maybe. I just thought of a few things with all that has gone on these few days. I can't wear what I wore to the restaurant out in public. People can't see me like that. But I can wear them at home. I can be as sexy or as slutty as I want. So you'll be seeing me in these a lot more!"

She opened the bag and started to pull the items out. Stockings, garters, baby doll negligee and a slew of other things. She clearly had a good time shopping for what she called naughty things in the past. The weekend's activities had triggered something in her, and I wasn't going to question it.

"And how did you pay for these?"

She kind of looked down and said, "With the money our neighbor gave me. I had to add in some as well." She then looked up and had a very wicked smile on her face.

"That means you're at Option 2. Are you going for Option 3?"

"Not sure, I don't really know. I do need to talk to him as soon as possible. I just don't know what I want to say."

I explained she didn't have to worry about it right away, and gave her the details of his phone message. I then asked her for a bit of a fashion show, but she declined as the weekend had taken a lot out of her and she had an early meeting at school tomorrow.

The next day we both went on our way, me to New York City and her to school. I replayed the weekend events in my mind and couldn't believe we did what we did. It only took 48 hours to turn my wife from the goody two shoes little teacher to a paid for slut. Best part -- I was benefiting from all of it!

I got back to our place about 6:30, the usual time. My ex always got home first and had dinner waiting. I walked into the place and saw dinner being placed on the table by my ex, but she was wearing a pink baby doll nighty, pink open toed pedal pushers, and that's it. Nothing underneath!

"Hey there!", she yelled as I walked in. I gasped as I saw her. She must have bought these yesterday in her shopping spree -- all with the money our neighbor had given her for blowing him.

"What's this?" I asked as I just stood there in the foyer. She walked over, closed the door behind me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I told you yesterday. I want to be as sexy or slutty as I want -- when we're home. It's that double life we talked about. Would anyone I work with think I would wear something like this -- just around the house?" She smiled and walked away, and that great ass jus swayed back and forth under the pick negligee.

I shook my head, laughed and we sat for dinner. It was very heard to concentrate on what she had for dinner when your pretty little wife is walking around almost naked. After dinner, she stayed like that, didn't change into anything else, and we had a great night of sex.

The rest of the week was more of the same. Next day it was a push up bra, stockings, garters, and five-inch heels. The day after, absolutely nothing but those heals and a simple strand of pearls. I also noticed that the blinds were at half, not closed, just the way they were when we played our game and I looked at her from the street. It was clear she was getting off exploring that slutty side, something she never let herself do in the past.

Meanwhile, as I was enjoying the new look ex, we still had to decide what to do with our neighbor. He left another message and said he'd be a back a few days later than originally planned. We continued to take care of his plants, actually it was my ex who did that. She actually went down to his place wearing the nighty or the stockings to give herself a thrill. One of the days she went down there stark naked and in heels. Looking back, it seems she was trying to see just how slutty she could push herself to be -- as that front door kept her secret life secret.

On the weekend, she dressed in those outfits all day, except when we went out. If we did, she'd come home, change from her jeans into crotchless panties. One of the Saturdays we went to a school football game and she wore the crotchless panties under those jeans. She was really getting into this double life and pulling a fast one on her friends and coworkers.

It was two weeks plus a few days -- Wednesday -- that he got back. I left the office earlier in the day and at about 4PM I heard him come into his place. My ex had after school meetings, so she got to our place about 5:30. I saw her approaching from the parking lot and then opening the door. I think my neighbor was looking for her arrival as well, because as the door opened on the first floor, I heard his voice. They both started talking, but I couldn't hear what the details were.

Even though I couldn't hear them, I was pretty sure I knew what they were talking about. Their conversation went on for several minutes. I thought about going down, but decided against it as I wanted to see what my ex decided to do on her own. The talking stopped and my ex made her way up the stairs. I sat down at the dining room table and waited for the results.

My ex-wife opened the door and came into the apartment. I said hello and acted like I didn't hear them downstairs. She stood a few feet inside the door, didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity, and then spoke.

"I ran into our neighbor just now."

"Really? What did you guys talk about?" I knew, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"We talked about the other night and the money."

"What did you tell him?"

She sheepishly said, "He is going to call you"

Just then the phone rang. I picked it up and heard my neighbor's voice.

I listened as he talked, I said a few oks, a few sounds goods, and told him I would call him back.

My ex looked at me and said, "Well, what did he say?"

"Apparently, you two have a date tonight at 7! He asked if I was ok with it."

My wife looked at me and just said, "Are you?"

"I should ask if you are. You want to do this? Be a real call girl?"

"I thought about as I talked with him. He asked if I liked the money, and I said yes. He wanted to know if I would do it for real. And the thought of it got me incredibly excited. But then he said a few other things that really pushed me over the edge."

"Like what?"

"He mentioned he had already seen me naked, that I had already blown him and then kept the money, so going all the way wasn't really that much further. And then he said something that I didn't think of."

"What was that?"

"That I wasn't cheating on you. I was doing a job, and you knew exactly where I was. That did it for me. It was then I realized we were both in this, that we both were living secret lives! That's when I told him I had to ask you. So -- are you ok with it?"

"Sure am! But there are some rules for this. First, he wears a condom when he fucks you. Second, you're there for a specific time period and no longer. This is a business relationship - no more, no less. And third, it gets arranged through me. Call me your agent, call me your pimp, whatever, but it goes through me if we ever do it past tonight. And, as your agent, I get 20% of whatever you make. Agreed?"

She nodded her head and said of course. She came over, kissed me on the lips, and then realized she had less than an hour to get ready. I called our neighbor to finalize the arrangements. I hung up the phone and realized my wife was going to be a call girl for real, and I was to be her pimp.

My ex-wife took a quick shower, and made sure she was shaved down there. She told me later that having a shaved pussy was what a bad girl would do, not a high school English teacher. She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and was wondering what to wear.

"You don't have to worry. He has a request."

She looked at me and asked what.

"In your best teacher clothes. He wants that fantasy we've been living. The prim and proper school teacher during the day, the high class hooker underneath. Put the stockings and garters on underneath your blue jumper. In fact, just wear the penny loafers. That will complete the look."

My ex just smiled and went into the bedroom. It took her a little bit longer than normal, and I was wondering if she was changing her mind. At that point, she emerged looking like her usual self. Button down white oxford shirt, the blue jumper, and a blue blazer covering all of it. She looked like she was on her way to work -- day work, not night time work.

I looked at her and smiled my approval. I walked over to her and said, 'No one would ever think the little teacher was a call girl!" She smiled and hugged me.

"Now," I said, "here's what I agreed to with your new customer. You'll be with him for two hours, until 9 PM. For the two hours of work, you'll get $150 dollars, of which you'll give me $30 when you get back. And, you do whatever he asks. Finally, when you get back, you do with me everything you did with him! Understood?"

My ex just shook her head yes. She was already panting a bit, and it was clear she really excited by the idea of selling herself. I then asked her if she knew how she was going to start. She got a confused look on her face, and it finally dawned on her that she wasn't going to just walk down there, enter the apartment and fuck him. She hadn't really thought about how she was going to do it -- just she wanted to do it.

"Since he wants to see the teacher gone bad," I said, "why don't you go there and feel the room out. Act like a teacher would, and then do a striptease like you did for me the other night!"

She smiled and I could see her brain working on scenarios to play. She went over to the cassette player, and pulled out the music I played the other night. She remarked she already had performed to that and knew the moves.

At that moment, I looked at my watch at it as 6:55, five minutes before she was to arrive. "Ok", I said, "it's showtime! How do you feel?"

"Excited, scared, really nervous, and so fucking horny you wouldn't believe it! I can't believe I'm doing this! Not in my wildest dreams did I see myself becoming a call girl! I'm going to get paid for sex -- for real!"

My ex moved to the door, grabbed her work brief case, put the tape in there, and began to leave. She kissed me on the cheek, and said, "When I get back, you'll have a wife who became a hooker!"

I just looked at her and told her to have good day at work. She smiled, opened the door, and started down the stairs. I closed the door almost all the way so I could watch her move down the stairs. Every step she took meant one step closer to her becoming a real call girl.

When she got downstairs, she stopped, took a breath, then knocked on the door. She didn't look up at me, just straight ahead at my neighbor's door. I could see the door move as our neighbor opened it. My ex stood there for a second, then she moved inside and the door closed. She was about to turn her first real trick.

Even though she was inside, I still wasn't sure she would go through with it. My neighbor was a pretty good guy, and if she had doubts, I didn't think he would force her into anything. Over ten minutes went by and I didn't hear anything. I wondered if it was ever going to happen. Then, suddenly, the Madonna song from the other night came on and I knew it was starting. She was dancing and stripping in front of another man, someone who paid for her services. She was stripping off the teacher role and putting on the role of the whore.

I couldn't hear much of anything during the stripping part, and when that song ended other music was put on. I wasn't sure what they were doing at this point, and I really wanted to go down and listen at the door. I also thought about going down and peering in his front or bedroom windows, but with my luck the police would catch me and I would get arrested for being a peeping tom.

After a half hour, I realized my ex was in the process of becoming a paid for sex toy. I stood around the apartment, not knowing what to do. I knew what time she would be home, so I went to my neighborhood bar and watched the ballgame. I saw some friends there, and when they asked me how my ex was, I simply said she was working late. Technically, I was telling the truth.

At 9PM, I started to get a bit nervous as my ex would be back any minute. I wanted to hear all the details, but at the same time not hear them. It was about ten minutes later I heard the door open downstairs and her start up. I decided to sit at the dining room table and let her come to me. After all, I was her pimp for the evening.

She opened the door and to my surprise she was all cleaned up and dressed in her teacher clothes, looking like she did when she left earlier. I'm not sure what I expected -- her naked, in the garters and stockings, maybe looking like a used whore, I wasn't sure, but the idea of her back in teacher clothes didn't occur to me. She later told me it completed his fantasy of the hooker going back to her normal life right in front of him.

Sitting at the dining room table, I didn't say anything. I looked at her and she had a real shit eating grin on her face. Then she pulled out a wad of bills from her blazer pocket and waived it at me. She had really done it! She fucked someone else for money, and she looked like she was really proud of having completed her first trick!

"How did it go?"

"Amazing! It was so dirty and so exciting. When I walked across the threshold, it felt like I was leaving my old life behind. It was like time travel. Teacher walks in and turns into a call girl!"

I looked at her and rubbed my forefinger and thumb together, and then held my hand out. She knew what I wanted -- I wanted my cut. She dutifully handed out $30 dollars, my fee for being her manager, and put it in my hand. My first night pimping my wife was in the books.

"Okay, give me the details."

"Well, it was funny. I walked in, he gave me a glass of wine, and we made some small talk, but it was awkward. He really didn't know how to start. I guess the idea of your neighbor upstairs was in fact a hooker -- or trying to be one -- was a bit off putting. Add to that I'm dressed like he would normally see me -- like a teacher -- was probably confusing. I was thinking he actually wouldn't go through it. But I was there and I knew it was now or ever.

"So I had to make the first move. I put the music on, took him to a chair, pushed him into it, and started dancing. I started slowly, slowly unbuttoning the jumper buttons and then started to take off my clothes. I moved around in front of him, stripping like I knew what I was doing, and soon I was in the garters, stockings, bra and that little thong. He sat there. and looked stunned. I don't know what he as expecting, but he was just mesmerized to see me stressed like that. Who expects to see their upstairs neighbor dressed like a hooker?

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers