My Ex Becomes A Call Girl - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He loved that and told me I was getting what I deserved for teasing him all the time. He pulled me up and almost threw me over the back of his couch. He bent me over and pulled the thong over to the side. He didn't even pull it down. He jammed his fingers up my pussy and moved them like a piston. He had at least three up there, making me moan so loud I thought you'd hear me! Could you hear me?"

I just shook my head no. I didn't think she was so loud I could hear her at the bar. She went on.

"He kept on asking me if I liked it, and I didn't respond. I couldn't since I was grunting so hard. When I didn't answer, he slapped my ass and called me a cunt! I said I did, and he slapped my ass again! H pulled his fingers out, and with me still bent over, he placed one hand over my pussy and I hear a package rip and the sound of a condom being put on! My second time fucking for money!"

"Just before he lined up, he said he's been waiting to do this all semester -- it's like he was in school. I played along and said no please, I can't do this, and he just laughed and told me to shut up. Just then he plunged into me with such force I almost flew over the couch. He grabbed my hips and stared jamming them back into me -- saying I was his bitch and this would teach me a lesson. Then he stopped!"

"Why?"

He stopped and said I knew you weren't a virgin! I knew you were a fuck slut! Playing the perfect little girl, the virgin but really fucking all the football players! Then he spread my cheeks, spit right into my asshole and said he was going to get some virgin area while he was here!"

"He jammed his thumb right up my ass. I yelped from the shock of it. He slapped my ass and told me to be quiet, then shoved another finger in there, then jammed them in to fuck my ass for a bit. He then pulled out and then spit into my ass again. He told me to spread may ass checks, bent me over the couch even further and grabbed my ass. With that, he lined up and shoved his cock up my ass!"

"It didn't hurt as much as surprised me! He got a rhythm going, moved in and out of my ass, telling me I was his bitch, that I was a whore, a cock tease, getting what deserved. I felt like such cheap whore, bent over his couch like the high school cheerleader who secretly was the town tramp. After a while, he pulled out, turned me around, and without saying anything, shoved his cock in my mouth! It tasted gross -- going ass to mouth! He could see me wince a bit, and told me that I was an ass to mouth whore, All this degrading treatment should have made me ill, but was getting me so hot! I actually felt like a school cheerleader being fucked by the football team captain. Being his whore after the game!

"I sucked him for all he was worth until he was ready to cum. He pulled out, whipped off the condom and sprayed all over my face. The other night I swallowed, but now he was into teaching his teasing cheerleader a lesson. When he was finished cumming all over my face and hair, he wiped his cock on my face and told me to clean him up. I was used like a common prostitute and I loved every minute of it! So different than the other night!"

I stood there with my mouth wide open. I expected sex, didn't expect an evening of being degraded and used like that. I asked if anything else happened.

"Yea, he sent me to the shower, but this time didn't come with me. He was through with me and I was alone. Felt a bit weird. When I came out, he asked if I was still here. I was a bit confused. When I did not answer, he said I must still want to get fucked more. He was still playing that role, so I said I yes I needed to be fucked more."

"He pulled me over to the couch, called me his bitch then bent me over again and we played that scene all over again. Fucking, first in my pussy then in my ass, then ass to mouth and then cumming all over my face! I know it sounds awful when it's said out loud, how could I do it, and be degraded and treated like a piece of meat like that, but the role playing makes it all the more exciting. Add to that I'm getting paid in the process, it's every fantasy I could imagine happening for real"!

"The funny thing was that after I got cleaned up again, he had a glass of wine waiting for me when I got out of the bathroom. He turned back into his normal self. He asked if I was ok, hopefully he didn't hurt me. I told him no. He explained this little scene as an old fantasy of his, that it brought him back to high school and college days. Always wanted to do that with a cheerleader. I told him to let us know what other fantasies I could fulfill. I fixed my cheerleader outfit and when I was complete, I held out my hand. He said he almost forgot, and he put it right in my hand. I'm getting good at this call girl thing, I guess! Told you that you're going to enjoy tonight!"

With that, I grabbed her with a bit of force and stared talking dirty to her. We did what she had done earlier in the evening, face fucking her, then fucking her pussy, then in the ass and doing ass to mouth, finally cumming all over her face. We had never done ass to mouth before, and while I was disappointed that our neighbor got to do it to her first, I would never ever gotten her to do it without this whole pay for services part of her new life. Plus -- I got to do it without a condom. I still got the bad taste wince look as I shoved my ass covered cock down her throat!

We woke up the next morning --Sunday-- and my ex moved a bit slower than usual. After all, she had been fucked in the ass three times by two different cocks. I watched her walk a bit slowly to shower and then had a really interesting idea.

She came back to the bedroom and I said, 'Hey, it's almost time for church!"

She looked at me like I was out of my mind. We didn't go that often, but it wasn't like we never went.

"Are you nuts?", she said, standing there in her robe and hands on hips.

"No. I think we should go today! The good girl would go to church." I smiled and laughed a bit when I said it.

"Fine! But after last night don't be surprised if we burst into flames when we're there!"

We got to church, and a few of her fellow teachers were there, along with some of her students and their families. My ex kept on looking around, and then turned ahead. She wanted to look at them, and then didn't as if they would have an idea of what went on in our house. When we knelt down, I looked at her and said, "We haven't burst into flames yet! I think we're in the clear!" She just giggled and some people turned around and gave her looks of admonishment. If they only knew what they really should be admonishing her for!!

After church, we mingled with some of the attendees. We talked with her fellow teachers, asked about their evening the day before day, and with her students and their families. One of the students even asked about a homework assignment. My ex was right back in the good and proper teacher part of her life, not the ass fucked whore of the night before.

We got in our car and my ex had this incredulous look on her face. She fell back, kind of sighed and then looked at me with that stunned face.

"They have no idea, do they?" she said.

"Nope."

"They have no clue of what we've been up to!"

"Nope!"

"All they know is that I'm their favorite teacher, the little married lady! They could never guess that I'm a call girl on my off hours, do they?"

"No -- and as long as we are careful, they'll never find out. They'll see us around town, think we're this everyday couple, and meanwhile, behind that front door, you turn tricks, I book them, and you dress like a slut when you're home! All we have to do is play it smart and we get great sex, live out our fantasies and make extra money in the process!!"

"Okay -- let's keep doing this! Book me whenever our neighbor calls. I'll do it!"

"I tell you what -- instead of us just taking the money and spending it on clothes or other things, why don't we put that into the house fund. We want to get a house -- this will help us get a bigger down payment and we can get that house faster!"

My ex wanted a house - I was a bit reluctant as we probably couldn't afford what we really wanted-- so she said great, leaned over, and hugged me.

As we left the church parking lot and waved to the people we knew, she remarked, "We might need to get more customers if we want that house quicker!"

I just smiled and started thinking about how we could do just that.