My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 05

Story Info
My ex gets even more cusotmers and expand her horizons.
7.5k words
4.22
5.4k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

The rest of the week was uneventful, until Thursday when Patrick was scheduled to drop by. My ex got home from school about 5PM, right after theater rehearsal. She had started to help out with the school drama department by assistant directing the school plays. I got home a little before 6, making sure I was there as she got ready. My ex was pacing around a bit due to, as she called it, "a combination of excitement and terror", since she was going to her first time alone with Patrick. About 6:30 he called up to say he was downstairs. I told him my ex would be there at 7. He said he was ready and we hung up the phone.

I laid out my ex's outfit. We had already talked about what she would wear. Since she has said Patrick really liked the teacher look, we decided her plaid skirt and with a blue oxford button down shirt would work. For the slut underneath, the black see through body stocking we bought would be an interesting choice. The stocking was a light black mesh, with holes for her tits to pop out and open at her crotch. Nobody would ever suspect that the teacher was wearing something that totally exposed her privates, especially if she was going to school. From the outside, it looked like she was wearing a different type of stockings, nothing out of the ordinary.

A few minutes before 7, she went to the door to leave. She looked at me, and said, 'We're going to a new level, aren't we?' I said yes, and she could quit at any time. She replied she didn't want to, that this new level was really interesting, scary, but interesting. She walked down the stairs to her second job, knocked on the door, and heard Patrick welcome her. My ex just walked right in, and it made me think I wrote this down as tutoring. She walked in there like she as actually visiting a new student.

As my ex was into her new routine, I continued mine and went to the local tavern. I wasn't having many there; there wasn't enough time for that, but I was becoming a bit of a regular. It was a nice little place, good bar food and a nice mix of people. I liked going there when my ex was with a customer. It gave me a secret that I needed to have when these guys would start about their wives or their financial issues. I really wanted to tell them I had the solution of their wives were willing!

On this particular night, I was sitting by myself, nursing a scotch, when I got a tap on the shoulder. It was my ex's fellow teacher, Michael. Michael, the one who had finger fucked my wife in the restaurant parking lot. With all that we had done on this journey, this was the one sex act that made her regretful and embarrassed.

We exchanged hellos, and he sat next to me. We talked about the game that was on the TV, talked about neighborhood things, and then he changed the subject to what I didn't want to talk about.

"Have to tell you, Carolyn is so fucking hot! I never would have expected her to act like that -- especially in public!"

"Well, sometimes things just happen."

"I'm guessing you guys do that a lot?"

"Do what a lot?"

"You know, fuck around like that?

"No, that was a one-time thing." I wasn't telling him she was fucking for money. I suspected that he would pay, but he was definitely someone who could not find out what we were doing. In fact, he was number one on that particular list!

"Would you guys be willing to do more? I'd love to be involved if you do!"

My ex was right, he was a bit arrogant. Even though he had some heavy petting with my ex, he was acting like would we just jump into bed with him. I also started to feel sorry for his wife, as he was openly propositioning the husband of one his coworkers to have a threesome. Now I was sorry we did what we did with him.

"No, sorry, we don't do that stuff. As I said, what we did was a one-time thing. Besides, you're married if I'm not mistaken, and don't you think doing it with co-worker would be a bit too close to home?"

He started to laugh about it, and it made me wonder what was going on at that school. He finger fucks a colleague in the parking lot, suggest a three way to her husband, laughs about the whole thing, and oh yea, don't forget my ex-wife was turning tricks! What else was happening behind those closed school doors? Being rebuffed, he finished his drink and left. I looked at my watch and realized it was time to go.

I got home, heard the music still playing, and realized I had about another twenty minutes. I listened to see if I could hear anything from the apartment, but nothing was discernable. I went upstairs and waited for my ex to arrive.

Sure enough, she showed up right on time, right at the two-hour mark. I had to hand it to her, she really treated this like a business. You pay for two hours, you get two hours. She always valued her time, and this was no exception She opened the door, and although she had on her teacher clothes, she had the body stocking in her hand. That meant she was nude under those teacher clothes.

"Good day at work?" I said with a bit of a laugh.

"Oh yeah! I don't know what it is about you guys, but you all very active imaginations."

"How so?"

"He loves the teacher bit. He watched me dance and get down to the body stocking. He walked over, fingered me all while he was standing in his suit. He then took the stocking off me and really started to take me."

"Meaning?"

"He wanted me totally naked while he was clothed. He kept talking about fucking the teacher on her break, asking if I fucked others in the teacher lounge. He was getting off on this idea of the teacher as a slut. Have to tell you, his talking was almost as good as you when it comes to making me feel like a hot little slut."

I was okay with that as long as I was always the better one. "So, what happened after that?"

"He stayed in his clothes for most of the time. He loved the idea of me being totally naked and him all dressed, like he was on his lunch break. In fact, he mentioned that as another scenario we could play!"

Wow! Patrick was already a very satisfied customer. Then my ex said something that peaked my interest.

"You know, if we're going to keep this up, we may have to invent scenarios for me to play with these guys. They might get bored with the basic teacher aspect. I might get bored with it a bit as well!"

I didn't want that to happen. We talked about how we could proceed in that way, but left it alone as I was more interested in getting what Patrick did right now versus talking about the future.

Her next appointment was Saturday morning. I hadn't heard from my neighbor on the next group of guys, so this guy might be our last for the foreseeable future. Friday night we were in the city with friends of mind, but my ex's mind was elsewhere. She was clearly thinking about the next morning. One of our friends mentioned if she was alright, that she looked a bit preoccupied. Someone asked her how school was, and she just replied that she had a busy day tomorrow with the school play rehearsal.

We both had a bit of a rough night that night. I wasn't thinking about it, but she must have been as she tossed and turned. Earlier in our marriage, she always wore some sort of basic pajamas. When we started this journey, she shifted to sexy sleepwear, and now was just sleeping nude. In fact, she was spending a lot more of time in the house stark naked, just wearing high heels, pearls, and a smile. She told me the heels made her feel like she was more of a whore, versus,

say a nudist who just like to be in a natural state. She said she always wanted to be ready for any customers who might drop by.

Saturday morning finally came around and she started to get ready. I laid out her outfit -- we went traditional with the basic school teacher look with stockings and garters underneath. I also added the slut belly chain, just to amp up the excitement. After all, how many times to you get dressed up like a sex worker on your Saturday morning?

After getting dressed, she came out and looked like she did when she headed to her day job. Very pretty, very conservative, and very normal. No hint of her night job visible here. Still, something was a bit off, and she was clearly more nervous than I had ever seen before. I asked her if anything was bothering her.

"I don't think I can do this."' she said.

"Why not?"

"This is so different."

"Different than what? You've done this several times now."

"It's different because I'm going downstairs to have sex with someone I've never met before."

"You've done that before. You did it with Patrick."

"You don't understand. I met Patrick with our neighbor. This guy will be by himself. I'm going downstairs to say hi and fuck him for money, then I leave. You know what that makes me?"

I knew it but didn't want to say it at that point. If I did, she may very well back down from this appointment. I stood there and didn't say anything. The silence was only a few seconds, but it felt like it was hours.

She finally broke the silence. "It makes me prostitute. Not a call girl, or a cute name like an escort. It makes me a prostitute, a common paid for prostitute. And while all this has been fun and exciting, I'm not sure I can go that far."

I stood there for a second and realized what she was saying. I really hadn't thought about this new guy and what that meant. It may have been a fun fantasy we were fulfilling, but now it was right in front of us, a very real and dangerous step into this new life. I figured I needed to give her an out if she wanted it.

"Look, if you don't want to do it, then don't. If you go down and decide you can't do it, then leave. I'm right upstairs. I'm not going anywhere. So, if you need me, yell. I'd rather the neighbors find out what we've been doing versus you doing something you don't want to do."

That seemed to settle her a bit. All she needed was the ok to get out of she wanted, as if she didn't want to let me down or disappoint me. Plus -- I knew deep down she was excited by all of this, especially some guy she never met. The out was all she needed.

She said she was good to go, and I called our neighbor's apartment. The new guy, Steve, answered right away, and I said she would be there in a minute. My ex-wife looked at me, took a deep breath, and headed down the stairs. I watched her descend, and as she moved down, I realized we were about to cross that new line. Still, it was behind our front door, and the outside world didn't have a clue. She knocked on the door, and when it opened, she stood there and said, "I'm your tutor today. Are you my new student?" I heard him say yes, I'm Steve, and she walked in.

In the past, it took about 10 to 15 minutes before her stripping music begin. This time, it was less than 5. She just jumped right in; I'm guessing to make sure she didn't have to think about it. Knowing her, the idea of quitting after she agreed to something would be an anathema to her.

While this was certainly different for her, it was really different for me as well. Every time we had done this, I had gone to the local tavern. This time, it was 9AM, and no way I could go to a bar. Besides, I couldn't leave anyway as I told my ex I would be right upstairs. I had to wait just in case she needed me, or worse, if she was in trouble.

I waited upstairs for what felt like an eternity. I did some work, cleaned the apartment a bit, did a bunch of things to keep my mind off what my ex was doing downstairs. I kept on trying to listen to her being paid for sex, but I'll give it to our apartment complex's builders, you couldn't hear a sound. Finally, I heard them talking at the front door and her start up the stairs. Unlike the other times she came back after a night with a customer, she wasn't walking up the stairs, she almost ran.

She flung open the door, almost out of breath, and said, "He's not circumcised!" She was red in the face, and stood there like she had discovered fire.

"Wait, he was what?"

"Not circumcised! I'd never seen that before!"

To be honest, neither had I. Every guy in the gym locker room in high school I went to was circumcised, so this new thing was something I wanted to hear about.

"Okay, slow down. Tell me everything!"

"He was about six feet, nice looking, about 40 years old. I went in and started my music. I figured the sooner I got into it, the more likely I would finish the job. I kind of made it a personal challenge -- if I could do this, the ultimate prostitute job -- then I could do anything like this if I wanted to."

Well, that was interesting to hear. This pay for sex game we'd been laying wasn't just a sexual fantasy, it had become a personal challenge for her. Every time we went over a new line seemed to be a way for her to take on the goody two shoes teacher and bury that image. Still, the bigger news today was her having sex with a guy who wasn't circumcised, so I asked her to continue.

"It was funny as he was in a bathrobe. He clearly was there for one thing and one thing-- sex! He was just ready to have sex with the teacher slut he was paying for. After I danced around for a bit, I began to strip to the stockings, he started to rub his cock through his robe. You could see him getting hard and right then I knew I would finish the job!"

"When I get naked, I straddled the chair and let him play with my pussy. He then stood up, and I dropped to my knees and I opened up his robe. And then I saw it! I had no idea it looked like that uncircumcised. I looked up at him with eyes wide open, and he laughed a bit and asked me if I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before. I just said I hadn't. I wanted to tell him that I hadn't seen many cocks at all -- just you, one or two other guys in college, and the guys who have paid me. That's it. I didn't want him to think he was paying for a novice!"

"I continued to look at it, then started to grab it and pull it so I could see the tip. He helped me along by moving my hand on his cock. I kept doing it because I was mesmerized by this new look. I just kept kneeling in front of him doing that and staring at his cock because...well, because.."

"Because what?"

"He was so big!!"

Okay, I sure didn't think about this part. We're all not the same size. There's some big, some small, and then there's big. I needed to find out just how big.

"How big?"

"Well, you, Patrick and our neighbor are all about the same., about 7 to 8 inches. Steve? Add 2 to 3 more, plus he was thicker around. Seeing it right in front of my face made me glad I decided to go through with this!"

"I stayed on my knees him a bit as I kept stroking him. I was a bit nervous as I wondered how I could take that thing! I looked at his cock, took a deep breath and figured it was now or never. I started to lick it up and down, and thought just how much I could get down my throat. I began to move his cock head into my mouth, slowly to excite him but for me to relax a bit and work it in slowly. I moved a little more in each time I moved up and down, I kept getting more and more in, and before long I had a little more than half of that thing in my mouth. He looked down at me and said I must have a lot experience as a hooker since I could get that much in! I almost came when he called me a hooker! The first time anyone called me that while paying me!"

"I kept on sucking him, faster and faster. After him telling me I was good at cock sucking, I so wanted to make him cum all into my mouth. I wondered if a bigger cock shot more cum than a regular one! He put his hand on the back of my head and tried to push me down even further. I got another inch before I started to gag. He released my head, I took a breath, and went right back to sucking him. At that point, I really wanted to see just how much I could get in my mouth."

"I opened up as wide as I could, and got about another half inch before I had to stop. I opened my eyes and realized I had more than three quarters of his dick down my throat! I looked up at him with my mouth swallowing almost all of his dick. He just shook his head and said if my mouth was that good, he couldn't wait to get it my pussy! That did it for me! I started rubbing my clit while I moved my head faster and faster on his cock. I was drooling, spit was flying out of my mouth, dripping all over my chest and the carpet. We may need to pay for cleaning that carpet I drooled so much."

"He kept on looking down at me, hands squarely on his hips and said I was right, I was teaching him something new. That teacher reference made me close my eyes and rub my clit even faster. I actually got a bit embarrassed by that. If my co-workers could see me now, on my knees, with the biggest cock I'd ever seen shoved down my throat, and me gaging on it begging for more!"

"I could hear him breath heavier, and new it wasn't long before he came. I pulled off hic cock and asked him to cum all over me. I wanted to see how I guy who wasn't circumcised jerked off. He started pulled the skin back and forth, and I leaned back and my thighs and waited. I egged him on, telling him to show teacher how he shoots all over his girlfriends, and we he got close, I opened my mouth wide. He started shooting right in, I closed my moth a bit, and then opened again after I swallowed the first streams, He just kept coming, all over my hair, my face, my chest. The cum mixed with my drool, and I felt dirtier than I had ever felt before. I was in heaven. Some teacher being treated like a cum slut, a little cock sucking cum slut!

That was a word she never, ever sed, unless she was in the throes of passion, and even then, hardly ever. To hear her call herself a cocksucker was said like she was using it as a badge of honor.

"Wow, that was intense. How did you follow up that?"

"I was sitting there on my legs, really breathing hard, and was on the verge of cumming from his unloading on me and me rubbing my clit. I started to take the cum off my face and stick it in my mouth. He sold to stop, to leave it there. I did, but made sure sure I cleaned my eyes so I could see. He was treating me like a tramp, a slut, and I obeyed every instruction. He picked me up and led me to our neighbor's bedroom. I walked in covered in cum, feeling like an absolute cum slut being treated like a piece of meat. Not even a person at this point, just a fuck toy. I kept on thinking what our neighbor thinks every time he gets home! Where did they fuck? Where did she kneel and get a facial? How many times was she bent over my couch and get it up her ass? Guess that's why I blowing him for free!"

She was right about that. Made me think we probably should kick in some money -- or pussy -- to pay for a cleaning service for that place. I quickly put that thought aside as I wanted to hear what this guy with the big cock would do to her next.

"He laid me down spread my legs and began to finger fuck me. I was so wet he slid three fingers in me like t was nothing. He then moved a fourth one and slid them in and out. I winced a bit as he was spreading me further than I had even been. a bit. He told me if I thought that hurt, I hadn't felt anything yet! I knew what he meant, and I was scared but couldn't wait for his cock to penetrate me!"

"I was on the edge of exploding, and he knew it. He started to lick my clit while he jammed all those fingers into me, and it wasn't too long before I came like there was no tomorrow. I must have raised my hips about a foot in the air and screamed so loud I put my hand over my mouth so no one would hear. I'm surprised you didn't hear it!"

I shook my head no, and really wished I did. I looked at her and she jumped right in. Like before, as she got to the fucking part of her appointment, she talked faster and faster. She seemed to love reliving these moments. It almost seemed she had to say it out loud it to convince herself she really did fuck strangers for money.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12