My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came hard, and he didn't give me a chance to catch my breath. He slipped a condom on, lifted my hips up, and began to move his dick into me. I was opened wide due to his fingers, but this really stretched me out. I gasped at how wide it was, and I how was being stretched out! He got about half way, started moving in and out, pushing deeper and deeper into me. I actually asked him to stop, but he kept on going"

"I then decided since I was the professional here, I needed to act like one and take some control of this. I responded to his every thrust. I moved my hips up and down, moving them around and telling him to give me his big cock! I told him to fuck the teacher like the whore she was! The more I moved and talked, the more he got his cock in me. Finally, I had almost all of it in my pussy, and I asked him if my pussy was good as my mouth. He just grunted a yes and kept on pumping into me!"

"He slowed a bit and asked if I wanted all of it. Of course, I said yes, that's what I was there for! So, he then flipped me over and took me doggy style. Sure enough, he got in all the way, literally touching a part of me I did think possible! He grabbed my hips and pulled me into his cock and it wasn't long before I started begging him to fuck me even harder and drive his cock into me. He didn't object, just kept fucking me and telling me I was his whore. I didn't object to that ether. He slapped my ass a few times to let me know I was his paid for girl. Within a few minutes, he went even faster and then pulled out, whipped of the condom and jerked himself all over my back. Now I had a cum covered back and face, all dripping off me like it was rain."

Clearly, this guy knew what he was doing. He wanted sex, and he wanted someone he could just take and not worry about. I guess that's why you pay for a whore -- you don't know them, you just rent them. My wife was rented to this guy for two hours this Saturday morning.

"So did you finish up then?"

"No. not really. I went to the shower, and he joined me. He told me our neighbor had told him that I liked the shower routine. I'm not sure about that, but it does mean I get to clean up and kind of wash away what happened before I come home to our life. While we were washing each other, I couldn't resist dropping to my knees again and began to suck him. I got him hard as he was in mouth. It felt wild to have this huge thing expanding while it was in my mouth. I tried to get even more than before in, but I was still at the three-quarter mark! I wanted to make him cum right there, but he said he wanted to fuck me one more time!"

"We quickly finished the shower, and I got into my teacher clothes, all with the sexy underwear underneath, except the thong. I knew I was getting fucked again, why bother, right? He stood there naked, looked at me fully clothed, and then bent me over for a bit and stared to rub my pussy. I then asked him to wait. This day was all his, and I know he was paying for it, but there was something I wanted to do with him!

"I had him laid down on the floor, and in my teacher outfit, stood over that big cock, and then lowered myself on it. I worked it in slowly so I could get all of it in. I also wanted to him to look at me while I fucked him, and realize I had the best pussy he ever had! That I was the best call girl he ever paid for! I took it like it was my mission to get him to book me again!"

"As I moved up and down, getting more and more of his dick up my pussy, I asked him if he thought any teacher would do this? If he thought his teachers did this back in the day? Turn tricks on the side? Fuck on their off hours? I kept this up as I finally got down all the way, and then grinded into his crotch. I kept moving up and down, all the way up that he could see the tip of his cock, then plunged all the way down! I gasped and yelped every time I did it, but I kept doing it just to drive him crazy. My pussy lips literally closed around the tip when I came up, and my pussy spread wide as I drove his cock back up my hole. I increased the speed as I got more and more wet, and finally he grabbed my hips and plunged me back down as we both came at the same time! I fell on top of him and we both stayed there for a bit."

"I got myself up and slightly staggered a bit trying to stand. My legs were still weak from all the fucking, and it felt like my pussy had a truck driven through it. I felt like it was wide open! I watched him stand up and grab his robe, but didn't put it on. He stood there naked as he came over to me and handed me the money. I didn't hesitate, heck, I knew I had earned it, but I must have had a look like I wasn't supposed to do this. He remarked this was the best $150 he'd ever spent, and I was right, he did learn something. He then asked if he could be tutored again. I said perhaps. He had a request for the next time, however: for me to come only in the slutty clothes, not the teacher persona. He only wanted the slut part."

Yet another stratified customer. Make that now three men who would continue to pay for my wife's sexual charms. She had left the morning unsure she could do it, and now had another customer asking for more. She proved she could do it, and looked like she was no worse for wear.

"So, I'm guessing you'll see him again?"

"I don't know. This was a big deal today. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad I did it, it was wild and I loved every moment, but it was really something to meet, fuck, say goodbye in less than two hours. I'm not sure I want to do that again."

"Okay, let's give it a few days and see how you feel." I couldn't push her, but I knew it could always end sometime. I didn't expect this to be a career choice for her. "Right now, it's time for my cut!"

She knew what that meant. She said I might be disappointed as she was bit stretched out, and that actually turned me on. Less than fifteen mites ago, she had been fucked by someone she'd never seen before and fucked with the biggest dick she ever had. Now it would be interesting to see what it had done to her pussy

I was as hard as I could be, so I just laid down on the living room floor, with the blinds open, and told her to get on board. She pulled down my jeans, sucked my cock a bit to lube it up, and then squatted down to rid me. She lined up my cock with her open pussy, and with one little push, I slid all the way in. No real resistance, just right in all the way. He really had done a number on her! She kept moving up and down, rotating her hips side to side to grind my cock into her. She bounced up and down as quick as she could, picking up speed as she went, and I came right inside her. She smashed her pussy into my crotch, squishing my cum around as it spilled out of her now very well fucked pussy. She bent over while she was still on my cock, and began to kiss me.

"Are you ok with all this?", she asked me." I'm asking because this has gone on longer than I ever thought, and I'm guessing you as well."

"Yea, I'm good. You're right, I figured one, maybe two guys, but never ever we are. It's really been great to discover what we like sexually, and we're having fun. When it gets too much we'll know."

"Well, I'm thinking about ending it. I know I've said get more guys. Today was great, but I just don't know."

"Okay, look, let's get the rest of the day done, and we'll talk about it later." I figured she just needed to think more about it, to get away from this morning's activities. But if it had to end, then it would end.

She had theater practice at the high school at 2. I would pick her up at 5 and then drive to her parent's (Mom and step father) place in Avon. I was hoping the juxtaposition of bad girl and good girl activities would change her mind a bit.

We were having dinner at her parent's house, an every other week type event, nothing really out of the ordinary. We made small talk over dinner, the usual stuff like how's school, anything new, etc. I decided to see what reaction I would get if I mentioned some of our recent activities.

"Carolyn, have you told you parents you've been tutoring kids on the side?'

My ex looked at me with a quick stare. She knew she couldn't say anything, but she had to respond if anyone followed up on that question -- and they always followed up.

"Carolyn, that's great!", her mother said. "You're a very lucky man to have a wife who does extra for the household!'

"I know it!! In fact, they extra money she makes is going into our down payment fund! Isn't that right, hun?"

My ex-wife gave me a swift kick in the leg. She was stuck and she knew it. My ex-wife swallowed hard. She had to admit she was tutoring people, just couldn't be honest about what the specifics of the tutoring were.

"Yea, it's not a lot, but it gets us closer to getting that house. In fact, I had an appointment this morning!"

She was playing along now. She got into the rhythm of the conversation, and you could tell she was enjoying her secret life being right on the edge of her normal life. Telling your parents you had a side job, just not that you were screwing and sucking cock for the down payment.

"This morning!", her mother responded. "With all you had on your plate today? "

"She did! And it was a really big session, wasn't it dear?", I said and shot a slight smile to my ex. It was like I passed her the ball and now she had to finish the play.

My wife just nodded, swallowed her food, and said, "You don't know how long it was. Longest session I ever had!"

Game, set, match to my ex. In today's world, we'd call it a mic drop. I wanted to stand and applaud, but thought better of it.

Her mother jumped right in "Well, Carolyn, you just keep that up and you'll get that house in no time!"

I grabbed my ex's hand on the table, and said how proud I was of her. Her mother said I should be, and we continued on with dinner. As we got to coffee, my ex excused herself and went upstairs. She said she wanted to look for something. It didn't seem out of the ordinary, so no one questioned it. She took longer than what you would think, so when she came back, I asked her if she found what she was looking for. She said no and we wrapped up the evening and took off.

As we got into the car, I asked what she was looking for.

"My virginity."

"I believe I took that from you. And I'm sorry, but I don't know where I put it!"

We both laughed a bit and I asked her what she meant.

"I went upstairs to my old room to just look around and get away from the discussion. I was worried I might give more away than we were! The room was pretty much the same as when I was in high school. English lit books on the shelves, some posters, and all of my high school and college awards. The Student of the Year, most likely to succeed, the scholarship notices, everything. I looked around and compared that to where we are today. In high school, I dreamed of having sex, but good Catholic girls didn't do that. You had to be perfect."

"I was a virgin. Now, a few years later, not only am I having sex, I'm fucking a bunch of strange men all for money! My head was spinning as I realized that all of it was bs, that you could do both! You could be a success and still enjoy sex! Be a whore if you wanted, it didn't matter! That what I'm doing now is far more fun than sitting at home every night! And those two worlds seemed to collide as I stood there to where I almost fainted! The fantasy I was living drove me to my slide my hands down my pants and diddle myself!!"

"Wait, diddled?"

"Yea that's what we girls called it back in high school. Diddled. Only I was fingering myself for me, not for some guys who paid me to diddle myself! And I like both!"

I leaned over to kiss her, and her mother saw us. She wagged her finger like she was fake admonishing us, and then waved. We waved back and my ex asked me to drive past her old High School.

Her parents place in Avon was about 5 minutes for her high school, St Rose in Belmar. We drove over and there was a gathering of students -- just hanging around outside. We guessed it must have been a basketball game or a school dance. My ex asked me to park across the street as we watched the kids gather and talk.

"Look at them", she said. "Look at these kids, all thinking about their future, and all they want to do his have sex! I did! Didn't you? I bet there are students right there who want to do what I'm doing when they grow up! Maybe there are teachers in that school who want to but can't because they're not supposed to! Or be swingers but can't because it is not the right thing to do! They don't know what they are missing!"

With that she turned to me, with a serious look meaning she had a plan in her head. She waited a bit and then spoke.

"So, what's my schedule next week?"

"You mean you're still in? To keep doing this?"

"Yea. This whole double life lets me do the sex I always wanted. Plus I have a husband who wants me to do it! I'm the good girl who is bad whenever she wants -- and nobody is the wiser!"

I told her we didn't have confirmations just yet, but would reach out to our neighbor. We drove away from the school and past the Belmar boardwalk where we would fuck under while people walked above us. I drove by as she looked at me and asked me if remembered those times, I said yes. She then leaned over, opened my pants, and blew me while I was driving. After I came in her mouth, she licked he lips and said she always wanted to do that to some guy when she was in high school. She was now doing a lot of the thjngs she wanted to do when she was in school.

From that moment on, we were both fully committed to this new lifestyle. I got a call later that weekend from our neighbor confirming three other guys wanted to join. I checked them out and they met our criteria. Then another two came in and were part of the group. Over the next nine months, even more guys joined in. Guys from all over the tri state area, and some form the Midwest and West who were in town for business. For those guys, she was an added treat to their work schedule. All toll, by the time we finally stopped doing this (and we did stop eventually), there were 22 different guys who paid for my ex's services.

A few of them were one and two timers, either in town for business or guys who just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Those guys were primarily married guys with families. They weren't necessarily looking to fool around, but something like this was too good to pass up -- a high school teacher who turned tricks on the side. A twenty something girl who fucked better than your wife ever could.. Heck, she even used her neighbor's place as the brothel. Nice suburban teacher turned call girl.

There were another group of guys who were there about every three or four weeks or so -- call them semi regulars. These guys needed a cutie on the side and no relationship ties -- for whatever reason. Then there were the regulars who were there every two weeks. This group didn't want a relationship, but were so enamored of my ex being a teacher and turning tricks, plus her imagination and role playing in scenarios. That part got them off and coming back for more! All of this got my ex off as well, not to mention a lot of money in the process.

When we got going, we were doing one to two appointment a week, not to mention the weekly blowjob my neighbor got for the use of his apartment. How much we did depended on our schedules, our neighbor's travel schedule, and the potential john and when they were available. It all became part of our living a secret double life.

Now you would think living a secret life would be difficult, but it really wasn't if you were organized. That kitchen calendar became our life line. We'd look at everything from an overall monthly basis. We would first drop in all of our personal obligations. For her it was school meetings, events, and other commitment your typical teacher had. I would add in whatever I knew from my business schedule, although that tended to change or not be as set as hers. Then we would add in when my neighbor was out. Finally, we would input the "gentleman callers".

Single appointment were called tutoring, as in "Tutoring Patrick 7PM". That just meant Patrick was coming over at 7. If there were two guys -- and there would plenty of those as we went on- we would say Dinner P and J (as in Patrick and Jim, our downstairs neighbor). A lot of guys wanted doubles, as it was something they rarely had with their wives, or mostly now ex wives, and so what if they had to pay for it? There was a cute 20 something teacher who was more than willing to be their paid for fuck toy and make their sexual fantasies finally come true.

The calendar would always get more filled up as we got into the month. People changing appointments, us adding extras to the calendar, the basic scheduling drill. One day her Mother was visiting, and without fail, she wondered into our kitchen and peeked at the calendar. She saw all the tutoring, the dinners, and the out of towns. She remarked to us that we had a very busy schedule, and all that tutoring must be making my ex worn out. My ex said it only made her stronger. I bit my tongue trying not to laugh.

The money began adding up as well. By the time we got to week four, we were almost at $2,000, and had appointments booked every week for the next month. We both began thinking about how much could we really make at this, and if we could afford an even bigger house in shorter order. We had increased what we were charging to these new guys -- one guy paid $200 for 2 hours; $500 for two guys in three hours. Money adds up when you do two guys twice a week. We both started to think of our little set up as the best little whorehouse in Matawan, taking the name from the Broadway show. We were not outside our house, and our reputations were perfect outside that door, and inside, well, she was a call girl and I was her pimp with an exclusive clientele list.

Then Patrick called with a new proposition, and our neighbor had a few of his own that took our little enterprise to yet another level.

12