My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
My ex spends an entire night with a customer.
4.4k words
4.24
4.9k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

One day I got a call from Patrick. He was someone I was ok with in calling me directly. He had a special request of us. I listened. I told him I thought I could manage it, but needed to ask my ex since it was out of the ordinary. A little while later, my wife came in from grocery shopping and immediately asked me what was wrong.

"Patrick called to see if he could book you this Friday." I loved using words like customer, book, rent -- anything that reinforced she was selling herself. She always said it made her feel dirtier, and she got turned on by that type of language.

"Sure, that's fine. What's wrong with that?"

"Well, he has a special request."

"Okay, how bad is it?"

"He has an event in the city Friday night, black tie, and he'd like you to be his date."

"Date. As in, well, date?"

"Yea, and you'd spend the night with him at the Plaza. He'll send a limo here to pick you up and then send you home Saturday morning in one."

My ex stopped. She dropped the groceries to the floor and took a deep breath, then looked at me.

"What did you say?"

"I said I had to ask you. That it was a bit out of the ordinary."

"I'll say it is. You know what that means if I do it. It means we're leaving the safety of this place. You remember what you said, the secret life stays inside? Our little secret world? All that ends as I'd be going out in the world -- out there! I'm playing some guy's date and anyone can see me do it!"

"I know. But since we've been doing this, it was always taking new scary steps. One guy, then two, then new guys. Now it's being a real life escort. Some guy wants you to be his date at a black tie affair, just like a high end escort. You play someone's date at a big fancy event, perfectly normal, and then...

"And then I spend the night with him. It's not like a few hours, it's a whole night, like we're a couple."

"Except he's paying for that night. Look, I didn't tell him yes or no. Either way, it's your decision, and I'm behind you with whatever you decide, but we need to let him know."

My ex paused and looked at me. I could see she was evaluating the pros and cons. I asked what was she thinking.

"Well, on one hand, it would be exciting as hell to play someone's arm candy at a fancy event, and then be his kept woman for an entire evening. Add in doing that outside the safety of our little building. On the other hand, the comfort and security of our front door would be gone, and I'm out in the open as an escort. Anyone who sees might figure out what we're up to."

She and I just looked at each other, and I knew both sides of the argument. Still, it was her decision to make. Would the excitement of something new and somewhat dangerous outweigh the potential risks of being seen and our secret -- or I should say her cover -- be out there for all to know?

She paused another few seconds and simply nodded yes and said, ""Ok...I'm in. How much is he paying?"

"1,000 for the night."

"That's a lot. Why do I think I'll be really busy that night, huh?

I just smiled. I knew what she'd be doing, and knowing what Patrick was paying for her, he would keep her busy all night long and into the morning. After taking that leap, she then had a realization on just how she was going to pull this off.

"Have you worked out a story for this? I mean, I am married. What if I run into someone who knows us?"

"First, I really doubt anyone we know will be there. It just isn't our crowd. But I do have an idea. If you're asked, just say he's an old friend of ours from the area that we've known for years. If someone wants more detail, say it goes back to internships of mine and leave it at that. You tell whomever asked we were having dinner with Patrick earlier in the week and he let us know he was going stag to this event as his date unexpectedly had to cancel. He mentioned he hated to go to these things alone, so I suggested you go with him."

"And you don't think that sounds a bit suspicious? The husband suggests his wife go out as the date of his friend?"

"Not if you make it feel suspicious. Just say it and let it go. You'll be surprised what people will buy. But you'll need to wear your wedding ring to sell the story."

The wedding ring was a big deal. She had worn it with all the other guys -- which was now at 7 different ones. That was part of her allure. The teacher, the married teacher, tuning tricks right below her married little love nest. Now, she was out of the town, about to be someone's evening girl, and showing anyone who noticed she was married and an escort.

I guess my little story and subsequent detail worked because she smiled and told me to book Patrick for Friday into Saturday. She was committing to spending the night as a paid for girl. I let him know we were in and filled him in on the all the story details. We set up the arrangements: the limo would pick her up at Friday at 5PM, and would drop her off before 11 the next morning. He said as this was black tie, that she should wear something like a little black cocktail dress. He actually gave me a name of a place he liked to buy them, and I wondered how many women he had paid to be his Friday night escorts, and where my ex would rank on his favorites.

I took Friday off so I could be there for moral support, if nothing else. She got herself ready, and started with brand new stockings and garters, along with a very naughty see through bra and a very tiny thong barely covering her pussy. If he wanted access to her during the event, he would have no problem getting what he paid for.

After some time in our bedroom, she asked me to close my eyes and then I heard her come into the living room. She then told me to open my eyes and I was stunned. She had on this very classy, sheik black cocktail dress, a simple strand of pearls, and three inch heels. Not the hooker type, but very high fashion. She was incredibly classy on top, and a very sexy high class escort underneath.

Needless to say, when I opened my eyes I literally started drooling. She looked so incredible I almost wasn't sure it was her. For the last few months, she had been hanging around the house either nude, in sexy outfits, or in her teacher clothes. I almost forget how incredibly beautiful she was. I wondered what a room for of high finance men would think when she walked into that event, them standing with their 40 something wives and this guy had this gorgeous 20 something cutie on his arm. All eyes for sure would be on her, unless others were bringing their weekly prostitute to the event. I also wondered how many of those guys might be willing to pay for her, just like Patrick and the others, and if I might be seeing them someday at our front door. While all this was going through my mind, I started to get a feeling in the pit of my stomach knowing she wasn't dressing like this for me, she was doing it for a customer, someone paying her to dress up as the evening's entertainment.

We then heard a hard knock on the door and I looked down from the window. It appeared to be the limo driver, so my ex grabbed her purse, kissed me on the check, and said, "Here we go. Our secret is now out to the world!" She went down the stairs, seemingly without a care in the world and ready to take another step in this sexual adventure,

I watched from the window and saw her walk with the driver toward the limo in the parking lot. She walked past a few of our neighbors, some she said hi to, some she just looked at as she passed. I'm not sure if she realized it, but I immediately recognized those people were questioning what they were seeing. She was being picked up in a limo and her husband wasn't around? It would make one wonder where she was headed all dolled up like that, and what she was doing on the sly.

She called me when she got to the city and the event. She said she probably wouldn't have time to call until tomorrow. I told her that was fine; I knew where she was and what she was doing. She kind of laughed and then we hung up.

While my ex's night had a specific plan of dining and sex, my night went on as if nothing was happening. However, I was starting to feel a bit different than before. In the past, I had gone to the tavern for a few and then come home, hear what she had done and then have sex. Now, I was standing around with my dick in my hand - figuratively - and wondering what was going on sixty miles away.

I went out for a few drinks like I had before, but came home early as I was drinking way too fast for my own good. All I needed was a DUI on top of what we were doing. I could see myself being arrested for drinking while driving and running a whorehouse -- not a great start to the weekend!

I came home, ate too much, and had a fitful night sleep. All I could think of was my ex being wined and dined, then becoming some guy's main course. I tossed and turned, all the while wondering what position he had her in, how many times did he come down her throat, did he fuck her in the ass or go ass to mouth? She was in his bed for an entire evening, and he had access to her for whatever he wanted to do. The fact she couldn't escape made me start to get really worried about just what could happen. Did he invite friends from the event? Tie her up? Offer her to the room service guy? I knew I was overreacting and my imagination and fear got the better of me, but by the time the morning came, I resolved to tell her we needed to quit.

About 10AM my ex called and said she was on her way. It would take about an hour, so I had time to clean up the place and make it look like nothing was out of sorts. About 11, I saw her come up the path to our place, making small talk with some neighbors. It wasn't a walk of shame, as she owned her look and walk. It would be interesting to hear what she told them about the previous night.

I decided to sit in the living room and wait for her. She almost bounded up the stairs and came flying through the door and before I could tell her what I had decided, she burst in and started speaking.

"Oh my God, last night was incredible! It was such a rush!" She started talking so fast I really couldn't understand her. While she was speaking, she came over to me on the couch, dropped down and started to unbuckle my pants. This was not the greeting I was expecting.

"It was great. Nobody knew. Nobody suspected a thing. They all bought the story that I was a friend. One of the women there told me she thought I was perfect for Patrick, that he always brought escorts after he divorced his wife! We actually got invited to one of their houses. They had no clue!!"

As she was talking, she pulled my pants all the way off and grabbed my cock. She then stood up, flipped off her dress to reveal an almost naked body. No bra, no thong, just the stockings. She moved on top of me and slid my cock right into her pussy. She was soaking wet and I slid all the way without any resistance.

"It was so exciting pulling the wool over their eyes. And Patrick played along as well. He couldn't have played the part better. The only thing he did during the event was tell me to go to the bathroom and take off my underwear. I did it and put in my purse. See?"

While riding me, she reached to her purse, opened it, and like she said, there were her bra and thong. While I was looking and her purse, she kept on pumping up and down on my cock. With all of this going on, both of us breathing heavy, she managed to keep telling me about last night's events.

"After the event we went to a bar and had a drink. We made small talk, but I was nervous as I knew what I was there for -- and he knew he had the whole night -- he was going to take his time! Then we went upstairs to our room at the Plaza. We stood in the elevator like a good little couple, but when he got me in the room, he went form the well behaved financial host to a man who was going to get everything he paid for. We weren't in the room for ten seconds when he grabbed me, pulled the dress over my head. There I was, just in stockings and heels and he was still in bis tuxedo, and I was almost naked"

"He looked at me, his eyes slowly moved up and down like he was inspected his purchase! I almost came just standing there thinking about the whole scene. I wondered if he was thinking about how much he paid for me! And then it hit me - I realized I was in a hotel room, and I was really an escort. Not in a close by apartment, but in a hotel being paid for an full night's work. I wondered how many other women were like me that night -- paid to spend the night with some guy."

"I stood there, almost shaking as he started toward me. I was a bit scared, even though I had screwed him before, but this felt different. A man in a black tie and tuxedo, a rich and powerful man, had purchased me for the night. I was at his beck and call, and I couldn't do anything but serve him! I was so wet I could feel my pussy juice drip down my thighs. When he got to me, he put his hand on my pussy and he could feel how wet I as. I was embarrassed by that, and really couldn't look at him in the eye."

"Why?"

"I wanted to feel like a professional, but my pussy gave me away, said I was a slut, just dripping for his cock. When his fingers slid into my pussy seams and he felt how wet I as, he just laughed a bit and said he liked escorts who got excited by a guy in a tuxedo. He knew I was a teacher, but he called me an escort. Oh my God, I was actually called a professional sex worker -- I so loved hearing that! I kind of smiled back as he fingered me, closed my eyes as he continued. I was his for the night, and my mind started to focus on his movements. Suddenly, he stopped, pushed my shoulders down, and I knew what he wanted"

"I went down and open his tuxedo pants. He was still all dressed, and I was on my knees looking at him. I had him down my throat in no time, and I took him all the way down. There was no space between his pubic hair and my lips. You know, before this started, I could only get a few inches down. Now, I can deep throat like a porn star!!"

"When I was blowing him, I remember him saying I needed to swallow everything, that he didn't want his tux ruined! God, that line just made me feel like I was his servant, I couldn't believe what I was doing! I moved up and down so fast on his cock that he came in no time! And, just like he commanded, swallowed every drop. I even licked his cock clean after he was finished. I actually put him back into keep his slacks spotless!

"This whole evening thing was a new feeling for me! I actually undressed him and hung up his clothes. All while I was almost naked! I felt since I was paid to be his for the entire evening, and that meant taking care of his every need!"

The whole being someone's servant and hanging up their clothes was out of the ordinary for my ex. She was a feminist, an ardent one, and this I will follow your command was a really a new thing. I guessed it as the being paid for aspect -- the idea of being treated like a piece of meat actually turned her on, something she wouldn't admit before we started down this road.

She was still moving up and down on my cock and she told this story. Both of us were breathing rather hard, and I was getting close to coming. I asked her what happened the rest of the evening, as there were several hours left on his purchase of my ex.

"He fucked me in every room in the place, in every hole he could find! I even went ass to mouth again and licked his asshole! We went for several hours before we both feel asleep. He woke me in the middle of the night for a blowjob, then went back to sleep. He just pushed me a bit, and when I woke up, he just told me to blow him. Nothing else. I finished him off and he went back to sleep. God, I felt like such a slut! It was great! In the morning, he fucked me again before the limo came. We even had breakfast in the room -- when I saw the rooms service guy's face, I knew he knew I was paid for! He looked at me and I knew he was wondering if he could afford me!!

This conversation was different than any other we had after she turned a trick. While she always enjoyed her times with her customers, this was different. She didn't seem to care what others thought, that she was really proud of what she was doing, wondering if some aiter could afford her sexual favors,

"Sounds like you had a fun evening!"

"That wasn't the best part. When we got the call that the limo was downstairs, he offered to walk me down. I guess to make it all appear legit like I was a girlfriend or wife. But I told him no, I could see my way out. So, I gave him a kiss on the check, took the money, and left him in the room. I felt like a real escort. Do the job, take the money, and on to the next one!"

The fact she remembered to take the money was something I forgot in all of this. The fact she said on to the next job made me think about what I resolved to say to her, but with her bouncing up and down on my cock, kissing me between her words, I figured I should wait on discussing her retiring from call girl service.

"I left the room, and went down the elevator. When I got into the lobby, I saw some of the people from the event. A few waved, a few didn't. and I wondered what they thought happened. I had told them I was the family friend, a married family friend, and here I was coming out in the morning. They must have known I was either having an affair or, like Patrick had done before, brought escorts to these things. The fact that they couldn't be sure really got me going! Pulled another one over them!"

"When I got outside, I looked for the limo, and found him just to the right of the main staircase. As I walked there, I recognized another woman from the event walking to the limo behind mine. She came over to me and whispered, 'Did you enjoy last night?" I said I did. Then she said, "I love working this type of event. How about you?" Then I realized she was an escort -- and assumed I was too! I guess we escorts put out a vibe or something."

"I said I did as well, and then she asked me what service I was working for. I said I wasn't, that I was independent. I really didn't know what to say. I still hadn't said I was an escort -- at least directly. The fact I was talking about it in the open made me feel great!"

"She told me I could easily make really big money if I decided to work with her service. I asked how much and she said 5,000 a week! A full time escort at the high end making that kind of money! I told her I needed to think about that, and she gave me her card and told me to call her! She said the cute mousy girl- she actually said the school teacher look - would be a big hit with the high rollers at events like last night! Think about that! Your wife could be a full time escort! Just like I fantasized about that night!"

That was it for me! The thought of my ex actually becoming a full time escort was too much. I blew my load into her as I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my cock. I kept thinking she'd get 5,000 a week for fucking for some old guys, but I get that expensive pussy and mouth for free! With that realization, I figured her being a call girl was just fine. I also thought she could go back for her PHD with that kind of money and not have to teach full time.

I stayed in her and started to rub her clit, and within seconds she came as well. We both stayed in that position, kissing and hugging each other, just like any normal couple making love on a Saturday morning. The exception, of course, was the wife in this couple was a part time call girl, and now thinking about making it full time. She then reached over to her purse, and pulled out 10 $100 bills. She said here, and to add it to the house fund. We went to the bank to deposit the fund money, then she took a nap and we went to a party with her teacher friends. From nighttime escort to discussion about rowdy high schoolers in less than 24 hours. I sometimes wondered how she balanced it all in her head, and never let it slip what her night time activities actually were.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12