My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an aside - the house fund was an interesting issue as well. Remember, this is the days before ATM's and everyone had a savings account -- the basic passbook. You needed to go to the bank to deposit -- no internet transfers. With her having customers every week, in order to keep track, we set up a simple account in both our names. When we set it up, it had $400. Now it had $5,000 and we were to add $1,000 more.

I saw this as more than just depositing. I looked it as way to be as scary and exciting as we could make it. We both would go to deposit the money, but I would have my ex handle the transaction. After all, she did the heavy lifting to earn that money. I also tried to go to the same girl, always on a Saturday. On this particular transaction, she gave us both a look when we gave her 10 $100 dollar bills. She looked at both if us and asked if we had come into some money. My ex just said extra tutoring. The girl almost sarcastically said, "Tutoring, huh?", and gave a bit of a sly look.

As we walked out of the bank, my ex whispered to me that the girl knows.

"Knows what?"

"What we're doing! That I'm a call girl!"

"How would she know that?"

"Did you hear her? Did you see that look? She knows!!"

"How could she know? Ok, she may suspect, but that's not knowing. Who knows, maybe she's doing the same thing? Maybe she wants to? That's the beauty of a secret life! People can suspect, but they just don't know! And that's all that matters!"

My ex smiled at that. We kept on going to that girl whenever she was there, and she always looked at us with an I know what you're doing look. She may have suspected, but she didn't truly know.

The customer schedule pretty much kept that pace for a few months. One to two customers a week, and almost always during the week. The reasons for weekly appointments were simple. First, I wanted -- as did my ex -- the going from school to a sex call within a few hours. It made the whole normal versus secret life incredibly close and real. One minute you're teaching Shakespeare, the next minute you getting dp'd while wearing slut belly chain and hooker heels. Second, it had to work with my neighbor's schedule. He was usually gone through the week in his latest travel schedule, so we made it work. There still were some Friday or weekend appointments.

Then, our neighbor's travel schedule changed -- and that started to change how and what we were doing -- both purposely and accidentally.

12