My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 07

Story Info
We expand my ex's client list to include a woman.
11.6k words
3.78
4.9k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

The evening with Patrick changed one aspect in that we were now out of the house. We could -- if we wanted -- start to take our little enterprise away from the safety of the front door. We didn't really want to, but now we knew we could. We just had to be even more careful than we had been. That, however, would take away the excitement of being found out.

The other change came with my neighbor, both accidentally and then on purpose. The accidental part came when his schedule changed. We knew it would, as he said he was on a special project. We had about three months of free reign to his apartment, and we made fill use of it. In those moths, there were 11 different guys who came to pay for my ex, including the guy whose apartment it was. Plus -- he was getting his weekly free blow job as his fee for the place.

The schedule change now had my neighbor in town almost all week. He wasn't going to travel at that rate anymore, and we needed to find an alternative. He was still gone one night a week, so we could always book that, but scheduling soon became a nightmare., and I was worried that they guys and my ex would get tired of the shifting and cancellations.

One week, we had an appointment set with a new guy for a Thursday night. My neighbor and I confirmed he was a good fit and set him up. On Tuesday, however, my neighbor called and said he had to be home that night as his kids would be there for a quick visit. I panicked a bit, and then my neighbor said the new guy -- Pete was his name -- said he would just book a room at the Long Branch Hilton. I kind of paused and said I needed to check. This was really different.

When my ex-wife got home from a school meeting, I informed her of the potential change. To say the least, she was a bit taken back.

"A hotel? A hotel!!! You mean, a hotel?"

"Yea."

"Well, that is a bit different. I guess I should have expected that we'd do that eventually."

"You ok with it?"

"I think so. It is a bit more exciting than just going downstairs. We are really out in the open now, aren't we?"

"Yea, we are."

"But I'm not picking him up at the bar, right? I mean, that would be a bit much. Wait, you didn't set that as part of this did you?"

"No, I didn't. I didn't set anything up yet. I wanted to see what you would say."

"So how would this work? Do I check in at the front desk? Is he renting a room and I just go up? What happens?

"Well, you don't want to go to the front desk. That certainly would raise suspicions. A woman asks for a male visitor's room number and heads up? That just screams hooker.".

"I definitely don't want that! So, what do we do?"

"I was thinking we find out when he was planning to arrive. I'll call the hotel and get his room number. Once I do that, you head over and just go right up!"

"Just walk to elevator and head to his room?"

"That's it."

"Ok, I'll do it. It sounds like it could be a bit scary. Walking into a stranger's room in a place I don't know? That could be really exciting!"

She was talking herself into it. You could see it in her eyes as she talked about what she had to do. As she spoke, I realized it was the newness of the thing that turned her on. The first time she did it was exciting because it was the first time. The next few were either the circumstances or the new guy or the scenario we created. Now we upped the excitement due to location. I guess I had my neighbor to thank for that -- then again, my ex would thank him via the weekly blowjob.

Still, I was a bit worried about her safety and all -- new guy, a new place, something, anything could happen. She was in and I didn't want to change that.

Thursday night came incredibly fast. Both of us were on high alert, as we were -- again -- entering new territory. My ex was now on to a local hotel to fuck some guy she never met. She had to be in public, walk past the guests and the front desk and then leave without being suspected. And -- there was always the chance that she could get caught for prostitution, although she wasn't technically picking someone up.

Around 7 PM we were waiting around the place, and I knew it was time to make the call. I dialed, got the hotel and waiting for it to ring through to Pete's room. He picked up on the first ring -- he as excited just like us. I confirmed my ex would be leaving shortly and be there in half hour. I hung up the phone and we were moving to another level. She was going from high end escort to regular hotel hooker. Even though we looked at it as a new adventure, she was now a a regular, everyday hotel hooker.

"He's in Room 502.You ready?"

She looked at me and slowly nodded yes. She may have been excited to do this the other day, but right now she seemed a bit scared. I wondered of she would really go through it, so I had an idea.

"Say, why don't I get a room there? This way, you go and we spend the night.?"

She looked at me with a big smile of relief and hugged me. She wanted to do it, just going on her own was a bridge too far. I called the hotel and made a reservation, and we drove down right away to Hilton in Long Branch.

We checked in as husband and wife, and my ex was looking around and getting a feel for the landscape. She was clearly nervous not listening to anything being said between me and the desk clerk. We got our key for Room 212. Her customer was in room 502. This felt good as she would still have to travel to the room, albeit a few floors.

We went to the room and I quickly settled in. She stood there, looked at me, took a deep breath and said, "On to my night job!" I waited in the room as I didn't go to the bar. I wanted to be in the room just in case.

A few hours later she came back. Fully clothed, clean and showered, just like at home.

"How was it?"

"Good, interesting. I walked in, and he was a gentleman, offering me a drink. I was a little uneasy as I didn't know how to start. All the other times had music to strip to. I didn't have anything. This was the first time it really was me just going to have sex. No set up, not nothing Just sex."

I was wondering what she was going to do to start. We hadn't discussed it, since we were more concerned about getting to the hotel.

"What did you do?"

"Well, we made small talk and then I brought up the fact that I was a teacher!"

"You brought it up?"

"Yea, I figured that's why he was there, the whole teacher is a hooker fantasy. I told him that I taught high school full time, but this was the best part of my day! He said he knew that, that's why he was there, that the guys all talked about me!

"They did? What did they say?" I was a bit worried about how much exactly was getting on there.

"He said that the guys couldn't believe that a teacher would do this! That I was like a pro -- I was that good! They even nicknamed me! Called me the sex machine! Imagine that! Little me -- a sex machine! In high school, I was never the one people talked about -- not in that way!

I knew she could be really good if she just let go. Apparently, she was really letting go! Still -- she was getting quite the reputation among this group of financers. A little 20 something to fulfill their side sexual needs. It was like my neighbor said -- they were guys in the late 30's and early 40's who hadn't had sex with a young woman in a heck of a long time. And -- they probably did things with my ex they could never do with their ex's or current wives.

"All I could think about was these guys talking about me, how I blew them and what I did to them! I kept on thinking how I was on their minds when they went home! How they thought about my pussy when they fucked their old wives! That they were making plans to get to see me while they were having family dinner!

She was really getting into being a kept woman, a woman who was the chippie on the side, except she was getting paid for it. She knew what she was there for, to be their sex toy. They were having their best sex life, and she got to live her secret fantasy of being call girl.

"But how did you end up starting?"

"Well, I realized I had a lot of power in this. As he finished telling me about the nickname and my new reputation, I realized I had the upper hand. He had to see what the fuss was about. So, I sauntered up to him and started to slowly unbutton his shirt, asking him if he ever had a teacher before."

"And did he?"

"No. He was looking down at me as I continued to slowly undress him. I told him that teachers are so good at sex because we have all this pent up sexual energy, seeing those young hunks walking through the hall, seeing them in their gym shorts and wondering what was underneath them. I said a lot of teacher stuff, like did he come prepared as I slowly rubbed his dick. He was pretty big, not as big as Steve, but as I rubbed I said I could see he was prepared!"

"I kept up the teacher talk and slowly dropped to my knees, making sure to be eye level with his cock as it popped out. I hand it in my hand, slowly stroked it and told him to let teacher handle it, to show you what real sex was like. It sounded stupid, I know, but he was really getting off knowing a teacher was fucking him for money. With me still dressed in my plaid skirt, I was surprised both of us didn't cum right here!"

"I started sucking him very slowly. If he heard about me being good, I wanted to show him just how good I was. I got him almost all the way in my mouth, and when I did, he just groaned and said his wife could never do that! That was the first time any of these guys mentioned their ex's or wives! That got me hot and embarrassed at the same time!"

"Why?"

"I was glad he liked the performance, but I kind of felt dirty that I was being paid for while their wives were home taking care of the kids. I kind of shrugged it off, but decided he was coming to me because she wasn't a hit in bed! With that, I got up, pushed him onto the chair, and proceeded to slowly take off my clothes."

"Did you do a strip tease for him?"

"No, not really. I just stood over him, slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall down. He tried to grab my tits but I pushed his hands away, told him to be patient, and slowly teased him with the unhooking of my skirt. He really loved being teased like that. Heck, I guess he knew he was getting some tonight, he could let me do my thing."

"I got the skirt off and then he saw the slut belly chain. He let out a damn, and said I liked the constant reminder of what I was even when I was at school. He actually played with the slut charm, perhaps to see it bounce against my skin, to see if I really was a slut. I pulled the thong out from the garters and dropped it on his shoulder, and that gave him his second surprise."

"Your shaved pussy!"

"Yep! You should have seen his eyes pop out of his head! Then he asked if I dressed like this every day at school! I said of course -- how do you think I can get to appointments so quick after parent teacher meetings? He was mesmerized by all this talk. He may not have believed it when he got here, but right now he bought the whole story!"

I had to admit the idea of a regular school teacher turning tricks on the side was a bit out there. Then the idea of wearing the night work clothes under the day clothes was even more out there. How many women out there did that? Maybe there were more than we thought. She did a good job of keeping him right where she wanted him -- her customer and eating out of her hands.

"What did you do next?"

"I figured I had teased him enough. I grabbed his hand and put it on my clit. I told him to show me what he had learned so far, could he make a teacher cum. He swallowed hard and started rubbing. I was on the verge of cumming when I decided to try something."

"What?"

"I stood on the chair, and got my pussy about eye level. The I squatted above his face and told him to show me how much he liked eating teacher pussy! He held on to my legs and began shoving his tongue into my pussy. I grinded my clit right into his face and it wasn't too long before I came all over him. It was so good I almost fell over him!"

"So, you came first tonight?"

"Yea, probably shouldn't happen. After that it was all about pleasing him. I immediately put him on the bed and blew him. He came in my mouth almost immediately. A little sucking and rubbing got him hard again, and he fucked me in my pussy and then my ass. He finally came all over my face. We then took a shower together and I got dressed"

There was that shower together again. It was starting to bother me, but I did appreciate her not coming to me with the telltale evidence of being a used whore.

"What happened then?"

"Well, I got dressed and I looked at him. He was hard again, and since I was still on the clock, I blew him on my time. It took a bit, but he came all down my throat. He got himself together and walked over to his wallet, and handed me the money. That part was harder tonight than ever before, I tell you."

"How come?"

"You have to ask? I was in a hotel room with a stranger. The sole purpose was to fuck him for money. I know that's what I'm doing, but it is a little bit out of my area. The whole exchange just confirmed I was a prostitute."

I was going to say something, but really didn't know what to say. She was a call girl, an escort, a prostitute. Turning tricks had become as normal as teaching English composition.

"So how did the exchange happen?"

"He gave it to me, and said I was worth every penny. It was the best sex he'd ever had, that he learned a few things to teach his wife. There was the wife comment again. Just made me feel dirty, I guess. But I took the money, and.."

She paused and kind of looked down.

"And what?"

"He wants to book me for next Friday. I told him I would need to check with my handler."

"You called me your handler?"

"Did you want me to say my husband? Look, this is fun, but I don't think they know I'm married. I've never said it to them. It makes us seem really weird and perverted, that's all."

I agreed with her. The wife comments and the handler phrase were making this come really close to our regular lives. I just had to make sure we were careful about how we booked customers and where we went.

The next day, I called my neighbor and told him to confirm Pete for next Friday. He said his place wasn't available, and I said the same Hilton was no problem. My ex and I decided she could do this alone. She had no problem going this time, and turned a trick in a public setting with no lifeline.

She called me from the hotel when she was on her way home, and said she had a story for me. Every minute seemed like an hour, as I wanted to know what exactly had happened. She bounded up the stairs to our apartment, and that told me something excited her.

"You'll never guess what happened!!", she said as she flew open the door.

"What? Slow down? Is everything all right?"

"Everything is fine. Nothing weird on the sex part. All that as fine. Here's the money." She pulled out S200 for her purse and gave it to me?

"Then what?'

"I was headed to the elevators, and all of a sudden, I heard someone say Carolyn! I turned around and I saw one of my teacher friends from school and a man near the front desk. Turns out they were there for the night to celebrate their anniversary. A night away for the kids!"

"How did you handle it?"

"I told then a friend from college was staying the night as she had a business meeting in the morning. We talked for a bit and then I left. But it was so scary and exciting that someone I knew, I worked with was there and could have seen me walking into a strange man's room! Would they think I was having an affair -- or worse!"

With that, she came over to me and started on my belt and pants, grabbing for my dick and swallowed it whole. The whole aspect of this - the excitement, the potential of getting caught, came face to face in the hotel lobby. She lied her way out of it and no one was the wiser. Her reaction told me she still was committed to doing this for a while longer.

A few days later I got a phone call from my neighbor. He wanted to let me know the new guy -- Pete - wanted to book my ex again, but he had a special request and wanted to talk to me directly about it. I said fine and got his number. I would call him at his office.

I reached out the next day, figuring it was another booking, perhaps with a special clothing or scenario request. That was the way it worked with others -- after a few of the teacher, we changed things up. The sex scenes tended to bring the regulars back for more. My neighbor, for instance, was into twosomes and being dominant (more on that later).

He and I traded pleasantries, and then got down to business. We both were at work, and talking about selling your wife to a stranger really wasn't a conversation you wanted your office mates to hear. He told me what he was looking for, and I told him I would have to see. This was a bit different for us.

When I got home, my ex had dinner almost ready. True to her recent form, she was stark naked, except for the pearls and the pedal pushers. She had the blinds a bit open, letting more neighbors get a look at her. Her shyness on that aspect had started to wane, letting others in our private whorehouse antics. I worried about that, but since we didn't get complaints, I figured they were enjoying the view.

We sat down for dinner, and I was a bit hesitant to bring up the new request. My ex could tell I was thinking about something, so she asked if there was anything wrong.

"Well, I talked to Pete earlier today."

"Oh yeah? Wants to see me again, I'll bet!" She was getting very confident in her abilities to get guys to book her again. I think when she found out they all talked about her as being this great sex machine, she realized she could make even more money by playing up in her perfomances.

"Yea, he does, but he has special request."

"He's tired of the teacher routine? Does he want something a different look?"

"Well, yea." I tried to figure out a way to say it, but I was stumbling around it.

"Come on! Just say it! It can't be that different!"

"He wants to buy you for his wife!"

There it was. His special request -- and it wasn't for him. He wanted to buy my ex as a gift for his wife. My ex stopped everything, dropped her fork, and just stared at me. She only though being a hooker was for men, not for women, and certainly not the typical gift a man bought for his wife.

"You're kidding me, right? This is a joke?"

"No, it's not a joke. This is for real."

"A woman? A woman? As in lesbian??"

"Yes. Another woman."

"How did that come about?"

"He said he had a special request. And then he dropped that he wanted to get you for his wife. Apparently, she was bi in college -- kind of the lesbian until graduation thing. They use her past activities as dirty talk when they have sex. She tells him about her times other girls, she gets herself off as she tells it, and then he has sex with her."

"Okay, that's a bit weird."

I kind of stared at my ex when she said that. Was it any weirder than what we were doing? I just continued with his request.

"He wants to see her in action. When he was with you, he got the idea that it would be wild to buy a woman for her and you'd be perfect since you looked like you're still in college."

"With another woman? I never have been with another woman. Heck, I never thought about it!"

"You didn't think you could have sex with other men but you did it. You didn't think about having sex for money, but you did it. You didn't think about having sex with two men at one time, but you did it. You never thought you'd turn tricks as a side job, but you did it."

My ex looked at me, and I knew that look. She was thinking it over. She had these fantasies stuck way back in her mind, always dreaming them but never saying them, and certainly never acting them out. The one night with her former student in the drive in opened her up to these new possibilities, and when confronted with yet another step out beyond her normal life, she went back to one thing -- the idea she could do it. She looked at me a bit cockeyed and began to speak.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers