My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you two talk about how all this would work?

There it was, she crossed that line once again. All I had to do is give her a little time and she'd be in. I started to wonder what wouldn't she do in this little journey of ours.

"We did. He'll take a room at the Long Grove Hilton. He plans to tie her to the chair -- apparently, it's part of their usual game when they go to a hotel. Ties her up, talks dirty, that kind of stuff. When you get in there with her, you'll figure it out."

"I guess I will, but what if she reacts poorly, that she really doesn't want a woman?"

'We talked about that. You'll get $250 if nothing happens, just for showing up. If you have sex with her, another $250. And if he joins in, another $250."

"Wait! He's joining in? I'm to have sex with another couple?"

"Look, he's going to be watching his wife get eaten out by another woman. He's going to get hard watching that. My guess is the very least is he's going to be jacking off watching you two. I told him that it was up to you. If you invite him in, then he can join -- but only then."

That seemed to settle her a bit. She looked at me standing there with her hands on her hips, still in the buff, and just said "Well, another different thing to try, I guess. Okay, I'm in."

She paused for a second, then looked at me and said, "I don't know what to do! I've never kissed a girl, never the less down there! She paused again and said, "I think you need to rent a porn film that has women action in it."

I didn't wait. I immediately left the house and went to the local video store. I went right to the back and looked for a video that feature lesbian action. I got two just to have a bit of variety. When I got home, she had put on a nightie and small panties. You could tell she as really turned on as her nipples almost ripped through the very sheer fabric.

I put on the video and we weren't disappointed. Two women in business suits were in an office, and after a few minutes of set up and really ridiculous dialogue (this was the mid 80's after all) they started going at it. They started kissing each other, grabbing each other's face and then moving their hands all over each other. In a few minutes they were grinding against each other and then fingering each other's pussy while standing and sitting on the desk They quickly flipped into a 69 position and grabbed dildos to fuck each other. Another scene had the two using a double dildo, and then a strap on fucking each other doggy style.

During the first scene, I looked over at my ex and she was just staring at the screen. She was rubbing her pussy, first slowly through the panty fabric and then moved her fingers into her pussy. She was really into watching these two women, and I was guessing she was mentally taking notes on what she could do to her new client -- a woman.

By the end of the movie, my ex had come twice and was very ready for me. I moved to her and flipped her over into doggy position. I dropped my pants and shoved my cock into her as far as I could go. As we fucked, I starting asking her about what she was going to do to her new client.

She responded, "I'm going to make her cum hard! I'm going to lick her clit, fuck her pussy with a strap on! I'm going to make her wish she had stayed a lesbian!"

She had said a strap on -- which we didn't have. I followed up the next morning and she said she wanted to go buy more sex toys, including a strap on. I asked if she wanted me to get them but she said she had the day off and would get them. She asked where I got the dildoes we used, and I told her where to go. She went on her own, to a sex shop, and picked them up. She also got propositioned by the men walking around the shop, and I always wondered if she had turned a trick at the place. I never asked -- I didn't really want to know.

The day came when she was to meet her first female client. Pete called me and suggested an outfit for my ex. Instead of the typical teacher look, he said to just come to the room naked. I said that was a bit too much, but she could have sexy things underneath a trench coat. He agreed to that.

My ex thought that the new look would be fun, until I said we would drive over like that! She got a bit nervous, but laughed when I said she have coat on and so she wouldn't be totally naked. I also told her I was coming with her, not to join in (I really wanted to!), but to hear everything as soon as possible.

I called the hotel and got Pete's room. He told me to be there around 9 and to call then. He and his wife were in Room 405. We booked a room and my ex got ready. She put on red stockings and a white corset. She didn't have panties on, there was no bra, and her tits got pushed up and out. She grabbed her trench coat, put the sex toys in a briefcase and said it's now or never. We left the house, me in sport coat and slacks, my ex-wife in almost nothing at all.

As we drove, I asked my ex what she was thinking.

"If I can do this, I can do anything! And I'm so damn excited I'm dripping right on to the car seat. She opened up the trench coat to show me the glistening puddle collected on the leather car seat. It felt a bit strange that I was driving my ex-wife to her gig -- that in a few hours she'd be the tasty treat for some guy's wife. I wondered if Pete had told his wife the way he found out about her was paying for himself to fuck her.

When we got to the hotel, we headed straight to the front desk. The desk person looked at us, a bit strangely, and I wondered if he had seen my ex before. This would be the third time she was there, twice with me, but I thought he suspected something. We got our room -- 303 -- so once again my ex would have to travel on her own, and now almost totally in the buff.

We got upstairs, we settled in a bit, and again, I asked my wife if she was ok.

"I may have sex with a couple tonight -- like I was a swinger!'

"Except you're.."

"I'm being bought for their pleasure!"

I then had to ask a question that had been bugging me. "Would you ever do this, you know, do this with other people not for money?"

"No. The point of this is fulfilling the fantasy of being paid for sex. Doing it as just sex doesn't interest me. Hope you understand."

I did -- kind of. I just wanted to confirm she was doing this for the thrill of turning tricks -- not the swinger type sex I was hoping she'd get in to.

With that, she turned and asked me what I thought. I told her she looked terrific. She nodded at me and I called Pete's room. He answered, very quietly, and said to come in but knock gently. After all, my ex was a surprise gift for his wife, didn't want to give that away too early.

I gave my ex those instructions and off she went. I waited a bit as I thought what would happen. She was bought as a gift for another person, and could be having sex with another woman or a married couple. I figured we'd find out when she gave me the money.

I went downstairs to the hotel bar for a drink. As I sat there, a very attractive mid 30's woman came and sat near me. She made small talk, and it was not long before she propositioned me. I respectfully turned her down, and she moved on. I thought about having my ex do that as our next adventure, but the idea of getting caught would cost her job and reputation. I finished my drink and went back to the room.

I waited for another hour or so and heard the door handle turn. This was it -- she was gone long enough for me to realize she had sex with someone -- maybe two people. She came in, smiling, and wave the money at me. It was a big enough wad for me to realize the answer was two people.

"So -- how did it go? One or both?"

She spread the money out on the bed and said, "Both!" She sounded very proud of herself, that she could do this. She was bought for someone else, and. then they paid for her themselves.

"It was some much fun! I was riding in the elevator with someone and I realized I was almost totally naked under the coat. The person standing next to me made small talk, and I was wondering if he could tell I was naked! I was so nervous when I got to their door. I actually stood there for a few minutes -- naked under the coat - wondering if I could really do it! It was another test, I guess. So, I did as he wanted, I gently knocked and Pete came to the door. He was dressed -- I don't know why I thought he wouldn't be -- and he ushered me into their room."

"As I got in, I saw his wife. Just like you said, she was tied to the chair. She had a blindfold on, and she was dressed in garters and stockings as well. I hadn't seen another woman dressed like that! She looked so good! I then looked at her legs spread wide open, and saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was wide open, full of hair, not shaved like mine. I saw that and realized I was going to eat pussy for the first time in my life!

"How did you get into this?"

"Pete kind of lead me to where she was and he started talking. His wife -- her name is Jane by the way -- was breathing a bit heavy, I guess they had been playing for a bit. Pete went up to her and started pulling and twisting her nipples. She had big boobs -- much bigger than mine! Her nipples were like quarters - they stuck out so far! All I could think of was I wanted to suck on them like my life depended on it!"

"Pete kept playing her nipples and then started sticking his fingers into her mouth. He asked her about the times she was with another woman. Jane went on about how she loved eating pussy, licking it and making another woman come. I was standing there and realized she was going to eat my pussy soon and she would make me come. Another woman would make me come!"

"Pete moved away for her and directed me to her nipples. I played with them the way I liked to have them played with. She kept talking about a threesome she had with her college roommates, that none of the boys would go near them because they were thought they were lesbos. She kept on talking about missing a woman's touch."

"That gave me the strength to make the next move. I moved one hand to her clit and pressed hard. She moaned a bit and started moving her hips around, trying to get as much of my fingers as she could. I moved a finger into her pussy, and she still didn't realize it was me. She started moaning even more and begging me to finger fuck her hard. I did exactly like she said, jamming more fingers in and out of her pussy. The squishing sounds of her pussy being filled with my moving fingers told me she was ready to cum right there."

"I was still nervous, but I decided to go for it and began to lick her. I licked her pussy a bit, then moved up to her face. I so wanted to kiss her. I grabbed her face and stuck my tongue down her throat. She responded with fierceness I had never felt! At that point, Pete came around and took of her blindfold."

"What did she do?"

"She saw me and pulled back. Pete said I was her gift for the evening. I looked at her, and she looked like she was a bit confused, but then realized we all heard she had sex with women before. At that point, she looked at me with a stare that said fuck me. I went back and kissed her hard, and she returned the kiss in kind."

"Right here I realized I was actually having sex with a woman. I so wanted her to lick my pussy! I untied her, continue to French kiss her, and then moved her to the bed. I started kissing her breasts and then moved down toward her pussy. I got eye to eye, so to speak, with her pussy. I was full of hair, so I kissed around her lips and worked to find her clit. I had never done that before. All I did was lick and kiss where I liked it. It must have been right as she was really getting off. I then decided I couldn't wait to feel a woman kissing my pussy so I moved us into a 69 position. I loved the fact this lesbo novice was calling the shots on this older woman who was the experienced lesbian! I guess I am the sex pro, after all!"

"Okay, you sex pro, how was getting your pussy licked by another woman?"

"She was great! I know I was really turned on, but she was really good! We both were moving and bucking our hips back and forth! I had my hands on her ass, moving her hips, slapping her ass and telling her lick my cunt! You know I hate that word, but in that moment, it felt right! At one point, I looked over at Pete, and like you said, his pants were off and he was jerking off watching his wife getting her pussy eaten. I told Jane to look at her husband jerking off, watching his wife being a little lesbian! That did it for her and she started cumming, and her cumming got me to cum right away!"

"I bet he was happy! Did he join in then?"

"Not yet. I got off the top and she laid there a bit. I wanted to be in control of this, so I grabbed the strap on, and told her to suck her husband's cock. I moved her so she was on her hands and knees. Pete walked over to his wife, grabbed her head and began fucking her face. While he was doing that, I put the strap on around my waist, walked over to her head, and told Pete to let me in. I shoved the plastic dick into her mouth, told her she was a good little cocksucker. I pulled out of her mouth and then moved to her backside and slapped her ass. Pete put his cock back down his wife's throat. Watching that, I drove the plastic dick into her all while she had her husband's cock in her mouth. I kept slapping her ass, started talking to her, asking if she liked getting fucked by a woman. She couldn't really talk with a mouthful of cock, so she grunted what seemed to be a yes. It didn't matter, we kept on spit roasting her until she came a few more times!"

"We ended up having sex for the rest of the time I was there. We went back into 69, I was on the bottom, and I told Pete to fuck his wife. It felt so weird saying that -- here I was, a wife, acting like a sex therapist for another man and wife! He lined up near my head and I got a close-up view of his dick entering her pussy. He moved in as I continued to lick her clit. I could hear her moaning and then her pussy squishing as his dick moved in and out! His balls kept on hitting my forehead, so I moved between licking her and licking his cock and balls as he fucked her! I was the sex toy for another couple!"

"From my position, I could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy, the pussy I was eating. You could see her come all over the underside of his cock! I didn't know woman could come like that! Right then, I heard Pete start breathing heavier and I knew he was close -- he sounded like that the first time I was with him! I told him to cum all over me and his wife! With one swift motion he pulled out and started jerking off near my head. Cum started flying everywhere, all over her pussy, ass and a big load right on my face! After he finished shaking his cock over me and let the rest of his cum drip onto my face, I grabbed Jane's ass and stared licking the cum off her. After a few licks, I told Jane to get up and turn around. She did, I got up, moved closer to her, and commanded her to lick off her husband's cum from my face. She obeyed the order, and stating licking and swallowing her husband's cum -- all from another woman's face!"

My ex sat there, finished with telling her story. She had a cute smile on her face, but there was aa look of it all being part of the day's work. She really had moved from the initial thrill of being a call girl just one time to doing it as a part of a job. She was seemed to need these new scenes to keep the excitement level up.

"I'm guessing your glad you went."

"Oh yea, I never considered having sex with another woman. But it was something I'd gladly do again. She was so amazed about me being a teacher!"

"Wait, how did she find out?"

"We were talking after. She said she had never been with a professional before, and I blurted out that I wasn't a real professional. I did it in on the side, that I was a school teacher. She was intrigued by that -- she said you could have fooled her as it was so good at it!"

"You know, I never asked, but how did you handle saying Pete paid for you before?"

"We didn't. She asked Pete how he found me, and he said our neighbor introduced us, that I was turning tricks with some of the guys at the firm. Pete said he didn't do that, but when he heard some of the stories, he thought I would be the perfect surprise!"

"Did she believe it?"

"Seemed to. In fact, she kept on going back to the idea of a secret life, asking how many long I had been doing it. You know, it seemed like she wanted to do this as well!"

I heard that and wondered if Pete had ideas for his wife. I thought I would need to give him pointers about how to bring his wife along in this life. I also wondered if I would play pimp for two women, but I was getting way ahead of myself. I was having enough trouble keeping our schedule straight.

"Do you really think so?"

"Maybe. All I know was she was really interested in the balancing of two lives, the sex and teaching. In fact.."

"In fact, what?"

"They want to book me for next Friday night. I told them if I was free, I was there. Can you set it up?"

"Of course!" The next week we set it up, and next Friday she had paid for sex with this husband and wife for the second time.

A few weeks later I got a call at my office. I answered as I always did, "Dan speaking!" The voice on the other line stammered a bit, so I said my name again. The voice on the end was that of a woman, but one I didn't recognize.

The voice kind of blurted out, "Um, I, I don't know if I should say this."

"Who is this?"

"Um, Jane, the woman well, was with that girl you sent." So, it was Pete's wife -- she had somehow got my office number, but thought of me as the booker, not the husband.

"Oh, hi! Did you enjoy your little gift?"

"I did, very much. I was wondering...well..I was thinking.."

I knew what she wanted, so I just jumped in with very confident attitude and said, "You were wondering if you and your husband could purchase her again?"

"No. I was wondering if I could, well, pay for her services."

I stopped. I wasn't thinking I would hear this.

"Are you saying only you want her?"

"Oh, I don't know why I'm doing this!"

"No, wait!" I wanted to make sure we got this done! "This is perfectly fine. What were you thinking?"

She seemed to calm down after that, and continued with what she wanted. "I was hoping for next Wednesday night, but at my home, if that would be ok." I said I thought it would be, and she told me where she lived. I quoted her a price - $200 -- and got her number so I could finalize details.

I always got off quoting people prices for my ex's services. It was like she was my property, that I was renting out some tool from the local hardware store. Until we got into this new life, I never realized I had a dominate streak, that I liked being in control and having her do whatever I came up with. In turn, she liked being made to have sex for money, to do all those sex acts she would never do unless money was involved.

When I got home that night, a bit later than normal, I found my ex at the dining room table grading test papers. As her usual custom, she was naked -- this time completely naked -no pearls, shoes, nothing. It was quite the experience to see the local school teacher doing her work in the buff. If only the parents knew their kids got a B while their teacher's tits hovered over their test essay on John Milton. She came to the door, kissed me, and then dropped to her knees. She pulled my pants don and started to give me a blow job. It didn't take long for me to blow my load all down her throat.

After I was finished, she got up and I asked her what was that all about. She just said she hadn't had sex without being paid for in a while and needed it. I wasn't complaining She then asked me about my day.