My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 08

Story Info
My ex gets paid for scenes and a black man.
7.5k words
3.51
4.8k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

The one issue most people think in having a secret life is keeping the regular life going. The hiding, the sneaking around, all of it, you would think put pressure on and hindered our regular life. For us, it was the exact opposite. While we were scheduling appointments, finding new costumes, then the multiple hours a week of fucking and sucking, my ex and I both managed to get promoted. I became a Creative Director at the ad agency, she got promoted to Assistant Chair of the English Department. That was a big deal because the school administration really had high hopes for her -- only 25 and already moving up.

My downstairs neighbor had high hopes for my ex as well. He was pretty proud of himself, getting more of his colleagues to pay for her. His clients were very happy as well, getting a cute young thing to be their fuck buddy for an evening. Add to that the free blowjobs he was getting for letting us use his place, and he was a happy camper.

My neighbor also had a unique side to him. Since he was the first one to use my ex, he was also the first one to realize that creating scenarios kept both of them energized and willing to keep on this paid sex path. He loved the fact he had a sex machine upstairs, and then realized he could live out fantasies by using my ex as the "has to be willing because she's paid for partner" in these fantasies.

My neighbor was the first one to double team my ex -- with one his colleagues, Patrick. After a few more times as single, he went back to bringing a colleague from the office to experience her together. She got into it, as she said it was safer than two guys she didn't know. She knew our neighbor, what he liked, and usually the new guy followed along. My ex became quite the expert in servicing and satisfying two guys at the same time.

About three months into this, I got a call from my neighbor. He wanted to catch up over a beer. I didn't object, although I had a sneaking suspicion he wanted to do something different with my ex. We didn't really socialize together, and the only time we did get together was when he wanted to see if my ex would be willing to do something different.

We met at the local place where I always went when my ex was turning a trick. I was becoming a regular there, and I was beginning to think if they had a notion of what was going on. When I arrived, my neighbor had once again beat me there, and greeted me like a long-lost friend. I was convinced he wanted something new for his money.

We sat and talked for a bit, really about nothing in particular. I decided to bring up my ex and see if he took the bait.

"How's the sessions with Carolyn? You still enjoying yourself?"

"Oh yea! She's great! Have to tell you, all the guys think she is a great fuck! They can't believe the way she goes after a DP! She's a little nympho! Hope you don't mind hearing that."

I kind of did, after all I wasn't part of the DP parade going on in his apartment. Still, I let it go as I wanted to see what he had in mind.

"Glad you're satisfied with your purchases."

"I am. I did want to ask one thing, though."

Here it was. I knew he wanted something.

"Sure, what?"

"I was wondering if we could work out some scenarios to play. You know, kind of like we did with the servant girl bit. Do you think she'll be into that?"

Bingo! I knew it! He wants to create scenes to keep this going. I was ok with it, and I knew my ex would be as well -- she loved the role playing part as it really wasn't her having sex. It all added to thrill of what was happening.

"I don't think it will be a problem. What are you thinking?"

"Well, I want them to be with another guy involved. And -- I should tell you this know, - a lot of what I want to do involve a dominance type deal."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing weird, don't get me wrong. Things were the other guys and I take advantage of the girl player -- things like boss and employee, that kind of stuff. I get off on that scene."

"As long as there's no rough stuff, I'm ok with it. No marks or bruises, ok?

"Sure, nothing like that."

"Two other things. She gets to plan them with you. She'll ok the idea before you do it."

"That's fine."

"And the price goes up. Instead of $500 for the two of you, it's $600. It's only fair as she has to plan, maybe get costumes, etc. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

We shook hands and once again my ex wife's body was sold. All I had to do is convince my ex she was not only getting DP's for money, but she have to act a different part each time.

My ex and I went out to dinner that particular night, and I tried to figure out the best way to tell her. Sitting across from her, she looked terrific. She dressed very conservatively, but you could tell she was one sexy and cute woman. It was really amazing that while doing this secret life she either dressed very provocatively or wore nothing at all while in our house, but actually got more conservative and modest with what she wore outside.

I started the conversation after our waiter left the table.

"I saw our neighbor today. He had a special request."

"Uh-oh, I don't like where this is going."

"No, it's not bad, just different."

"How different?"

"You'll enjoy it. He wants to create scenarios for you and two guys to play."

"Which means?"

"Well, he said he likes the dominant roles, with a boss and his secretary say, that kind of thing."

"Dominance -- as in tying me up?"

"No, no nothing like that. It's a scenario where they take advantage of the girl, but it's a role playing game. And here's the part you'll like."

"I'll bet."

"He wants you to help him develop the scenarios."

That stopped my ex wife. She had that look again, the one that said I could be interested and please tell me more.

"You mean co create? Actually plan it out?"

"Yea. This way you know what he wants and you don't have to do any scene you don't want! Plus you get to live out some of your fantasies beyond being a call girl"

"That sounds like it could be fun."

"And he's paying us more for that as well- another $100 a session."

That made her smile. She later told me that hearing that the guys wanted her and were coming up with new ways to use her really turned her on. The fact that guys would pay to be with her only made her more willing to do it, no matter how different it could be.

I called our neighbor and told him we were in. He called later and spoke to my ex. They met later the next day. She came back with a devilish smile on her face, and I knew she had agreed to their next get together.

"Did you guys come up with a scenario to play?"

"You bet. It's an interesting one!"

"What exactly?"

"He plays the principal of my school, his friend plays the head of security, and I play a teacher!"

"A little close to home, don't you think?" I knew what he was doing, He heard my ex talk about being gang banged by her teacher friends the night I played paying for her -- he was just building on that fantasy so she'd go along.

"Perhaps -- but it's a fun scene. I'm to play a teacher who has been embezzling from the class trip fund. It's plausible, and I have to pay the money back or get reported to the cops."

It sounded like a bad porn film to me, but it did have a grain of truth. A neighboring school -- not my ex's -- had a similar problem a few years ago. I'm guessing that's where he got the idea.

"Who's his friend? "

"He said a new guy. He'll call so you can check him out".

"You know I will!" While my ex was starting to get a little lax and taking chances, I needed to be extra careful. "When does he want to do this?"

"Next Friday. I checked the calendar and all I have is Saturday afternoon, so that should work."

She was right, but it was odd for her to do the date checking., She usually left that for me. I think the idea of playing a role and then get fucked was getting her excited. I set the date and off we went.

Friday night came and my ex got herself ready. I saw her pacing around, and it looked like she was practicing lines when she was practicing for a play. She was an actress in high school and college, and she really use to get into her roles. She was doing that now, walking around with a worried look on her face. I was wondering if she would act differently during sex, not be her but be this new person.

"Are you using you name or giving yourself a new one?", I asked her.

"A new one. Patty Johnson. Mrs. Johnson, the Music teacher." I thought that was funny as my ex had zero musical abilities. I suspect they would make her sing this evening, though.

She had gotten ready earlier, with the usual teacher wear and the slut underneath. We figured that a teacher who dressed like that underneath could be blackmailed easier, if that's where this went.

Before she left my ex took me through the basic scene structure. She would be waiting in the downstairs hallway as if it was an office. They would let her in, start the meeting like normal, and then the two would detail what they found. She would hem and haw, try to lie her way out of it,. Then they would tell her she was being reported to the cops. She would plead and ask if there was another way, they would say yes, and give her the option of fucking them both. She would choose the latter, and they would go from there.

My ex left the apartment and headed downstairs. Sticking to to the script, she knocked on the door and waited. She stood there for a bit, and then I heard a loud voice say come in, She opened the door and walked in. I couldn't hear it clearly, but I recognized my neighbor's voice saying something to the effect of Mrs. Johnson, we need to talk, and then come with me, I assumed he moved her to the den in his place -- it was more office like.

I stayed upstairs rather than go out as I wanted to be there in case this did not work out. A few hours later, I heard my ex-wife come up the stairs. I was more interested than in the past to hear this story as this was a different thing than before. She had to role play, and I wondered how she played it. I guess I was getting off on the role playing aspect as well. She opened the door and looked a bit tense.

"How did it go, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Did you know the new guy was black?"

"Hold on! Black? No! All I knew he was a VP at the firm. I didn't ask."

"That was one of the surprises. I walked in and when I went to the den, I found this big black guy. Our neighbor said of course you know Mr. James, the head of school security. He was about 6"4. Maybe bigger, and had huge hands when he reached out. I was shaking at this point. I didn't know how to play it."

"What did our neighbor do? This was his fantasy after all." I was wondering if his fantasy was to see my ex with a black man, not just role play about a teacher in trouble.

"He kind of smiled, he knew I wasn't expecting this. But - he stayed in character. He played it like my principal would. He had something to spring on the teacher, and he was waiting until the right moment."

The way she said it made me think she had been in this situation before. I knew she hadn't and she was playing it from her school experience, but it still felt a bit weird. I kept quiet and let her continue.

"We all sat down and I kept looking at the new guy -- Ray -- as I realized I was going to fuck a black man for the first time, I was thinking about what he had underneath, if what people said was true, and almost didn't hear our neighbor being the scene."

I wanted to hear how big Ray was as well, but I needed her to tell her story in sequence. She always loved reliving what happened moment by moment. She also had a logical streak that made do things in order.

"How did he start?"

"Kind of the way we discussed. He mentioned the class trip money was missing. He asked point blank if I knew anything about it. I said no, and he said are you sure. He made me feel guilty, and I kind of squirmed in my seat. I knew the point of this game was to create a scene, but I actually felt I was in trouble!"

"He continued to ask me if I was sure, and I continued to say no and I had no idea what he was talking about. Every once in a while, I snuck a look at Raymond, who was standing off to the side with his arms folded. He looked ominous standing there, and every time l looked at him, I stuttered a bit. Finally, Ray got closer to me and said they had evidence of me stealing, that there was tape and some kids saw me. I continued to deny, then they said the tape showed me putting money in my purse, and told me to I produce my purse. Of course I refused to do that."

"What next?"

"They stood there, staring down at me, and I broke. I told them I did it, started to cry, I said I was sorry, asking them what could I do to forget all this. Our neighbor said they would have to report it to the police, and I pleaded with them to let me do anything except that."

"And then?"

"Our neighbor stood up, and said there was one thing. I said fine, I'd do anything, and with that Ray moved to the other side of me. Our neighbor said I'd have to fuck both of them right now or it was the police. I pleaded I was a married woman, I had never slept with any but my husband, please don't make me do this! I begged and pleaded and I could see that was what our neighbor wanted. He wanted a woman to beg not to have sex, but he would force them as they had no choice."

"So did you get out of it?"

"Of course not. Our neighbor finally said it's sex or the police, what did I want? In between tears I said sex, he responded he couldn't hear me, what did I want? I looked at him with an angry face and said I would fuck them both. He then took me by the arm and pulled me in front of Ray. Ray just looked at me and said one word: down. I slowly dropped to my knees and I didn't know if I was scared because I was being forced to have sex or I was going to suck and fuck a black guy for the first time."

"I was kneeling in front of Ray, when he looked down and starting to unbuckle his pants. I didn't do anything, I figured as this woman was being forced to have sex she wouldn't help out in the beginning. The real me wanted to see what was in there though. He dropped his pants and then his shorts, and there it was! It was big and black and right in front of my face!"

"How big was it?"

"You remember I told you about Steve, the uncircumcised guy?

"Yeah, he had two to three inches on the rest of us."

"Add another two inches to that! It was like a giant black lead pipe! He wasn't fully erect yet, and I knew I wouldn't get much in my mouth. I wondered if I couldn't get a lot in would they still report me to the police? The thoughts in your head when you're in a scene, I tell you! He just looked down at me and just said one word."

"What was that?"

"Open. That was it. I obeyed, heck I had to obey or it was the police. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into it. My mouth took about two inches and then he grabbed my head and pulled it onto his cock further. I immediately gagged but he didn't care. He continued to fuck my face, pulling my head back and forth on his cock. I got a chance to breath and then he started again. I got about, maybe half of it in. I was drooling out of both sides of my mouth, spit falling over my chin and chest."

"What was our neighbor doing?"

"He stood off to the side, watching me get face fucked by this huge cock. I think that's what he wanted to see, the little teacher being used like a whore. I was gaging and spitting when I caught his eye. That's when he started with the name calling."

"What types of names?'

"Everything he could think of. He started with I was a cheat and a liar, that I deserved this for stealing from the school. Then it moved to bitch, cunt, slut, a lot of those type of names, just awful degrading names. It sounds funny, but it was fine and fit in that moment. I stole and they were making me pay for it. He got closer as he said things, then starting spanking me hard. The more names he called me, the harder he hit my ass! He said I needed to punished - and then asked me if I felt I should be punished!"

"What did you say?"

"What could I say? I said yes, otherwise they call the police on me! I had no choice in this. That made it all the more exciting. I didn't know what they would do to me, I just had to go along with it! Ray kept pulling his cock of my mouth, slapping my face with his big dick. The slapping hurt a bit but I didn't mind. It was all part of my punishment. His pre come splattered all over my face, and he would shove it back in and then pull out and slap again. The pre come and my spit made my face a sloppy mess!"

"Did our neighbor ever get into this or was he content watching?"

"Oh he got in, alright! He watched Ray fuck my face for a while, still talking to me like a was a street whore. Then he moved in. He grabbed my arm, pulled me up and threw me on the bed. He told me it was time for me to really pay for hat I did! He jammed his fingers into my pussy without any warning. It made me jump just from the shock and the pain. He just laughed when that happened, told me I hadn't felt anything yet, and then proceeded to finger fuck me like a piston. He moved from two to three then four fingers deep into me. I know we've been doing a lot over the last few months, but that was the first time anyone had that many fingers in me! I was thinking he actually might try to put his whole hand in there!"

"His ramming his fingers into me was relentless. Add to that Ray's cock fucking my mouth, stretching my mouth wide as I took what I thought was half of that monster. I was just a piece of meat to them. I just laid there and took whatever they did to me. I saw our neighbor out of the corner of my eye and he had this weird look on his face, like he was getting off seeing me being violated like that. He saw me look and said I needed to feel the pain the kids would feel if they couldn't go on their trip."

"He moved up toward my shoulders, held me down, and I struggled a bit to keep playing the role. Ray took his cock out of mouth, slapped his cock on my face again, and started down in between my legs. He grabbed one and got between me and moved closer to my pussy. It was then I realized just how big he was. I couldn't believe I was about to be violated by that thing! I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but I was so scared how much it would hurt. I continued to play the role of the scared prisoner as he got closer, pleading with them not to do this, that I was marred, hadn't I paid enough, that I was so sorry but anything but this!"

"How did they react?'

"Great -- each of them stayed true to their character! Our neighbor laughed a bit, said I was getting taught a lesson. Ray told me to get ready and if I believed in God, I should pray for mercy! That almost made me cum right there! Ray spit on my pussy -- not that I needed any lubbing as I was dripping from the finger fucking -- it made me feel like such a tramp, and braced myself. I kept on telling them not to do this, but they weren't listening to a word I said!"

"Ray then put the head of that thing into me, and I almost screamed! It was already stretching me more than I ever had been! He slowly moved in - thank God -- and started to move in and out. I just started moaning and crying it hurt so much! I told them not to do this, that I would return all the money, but they just laughed and said it was too late for that! They were exacting revenge -- I mean their characters were! He got about half way when my pussy started to expand a bit, and got about three quarters in. That move up did it and just came hard. My eyes closed and screamed! I was so loud our neighbor put his hand over mouth so no one could hear!"

"He kept on pumping in and out of me as my pussy opened up more. He got a good portion of it into me as I was able to start moving my hips to meet his thrusts. I wanted as much as I could get into me! Our neighbor watched all this, seeing my pussy respond to every one of Ray's pushes. Our neighbor kept telling Ray to fuck me good, and then said I had cum so much over Ray's cock that I had painted it white. Ray responded that's what all the white bitches do! They both laughed and I couldn't do anything about it as I came again! I was being degraded and I loved all of it! Here was the bank VP, acting like a prison thug, and I wanted all of him and more!"

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12