My Ex Becomes A Call Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

"Ray stopped for second and shifted me on top of him. I moved up and down, taking even more of his cock. Ray grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down on him. Our neighbor told me I was their bitch, that I would fuck them every week. He asked if I agreed and I said yes, that I was their little fuck toy. Our neighbor moved behind me and slapped my ass hard a few times. He told me I would get spanked by them every week until they were satisfied that I was sorry."

"Ray then grabbed my ass cheeks and started to spread them open wide. I knew what that meant. Our neighbor put his cock head right on my asshole, and told me I better be a good fuck! I promised him in would be good for him and then he shoved right into my ass. I was so stretched out! Between that monster in my pussy and the cock in my ass, it felt like my insides were being torn apart. I started screaming from the pain but they didn't care. They just kept up tearing my pussy and ass apart. They were exacting revenge -- and I had to take it! In a few minutes the pain subsided and then the orgasms took over! I must have come another two times while they were in me. Finally, they pulled out, had me kneel on the floor as they moved their cocks toward my face. Ray took off his condom, but our neighbor left it on as he shoved his cock into my mouth. He made me go ass to mouth and told me someone who steals form kids is nothing but an ass to mouth whore! I closed my eyes as he said that as I felt as dirty as I had ever been. It felt like I actually did steal the class trip funds!"

"They both stared jerking off and it didn't take long for them to start cumming. Ray came first, spraying his cum everywhere. It was like he hadn't cum in days. Our neighbor followed, making sure he put most of it all over my face. When they were done painting my face, I couldn't open my eyes as they felt like they were glued shut. Our neighbor grabbed me by the hair, pulled me to his dick, and told me to clean it. I just obeyed, licking his cock clean and sucking it. He then pulled me over to Ray, and I did the same thing to him. I got told I was now free to go and they would see me next week! I got up on my knees, not able to see, and felt my way around to pick up my clothes and then started crawling my way toward to the bathroom!"

"I didn't really know how this was going to end. I actually felt really used and cheap, just crawling away from them with cum dripping from my face. Just then our neighbor yelled scene, like it was in theater school! They both started applauding and saying what I great job I had done! I was a bit confused, still on my knees and I turned my head to look at them. They kept applauding, so I stood up, took a little bow and said thank you! Our neighbor came to me and lead me to the bathroom, and all of us got in the shower.!"

"So, I'm guessing you had fun, then?"

"Yea, it was different, but in the end it was good. I blew both of them in the shower, just as ourselves, not some roles we were playing. Ray is actually a very nice guy."

"Really?"

"Yea -- he played the role of the hard ass security guard very well. But he was very sweet, almost shy! After we were done, he asked if I was ok, that he hoped he didn't hurt me that much. He also apologized for the names and the things he said. I told him it was just the part he played! He then asked me about being an English teacher -- and he shared he was an English major in college! He was amazed a really was a teacher. And guess what?"

"He wants to see you again!"

"Yea! He said most woman can't take him. But I could!"

There it was again, the sense of achievement she showed in these situations. Throw her a new situation, she put her best sexual self forward and made her customer very satisfied.

The role playing with our neighbor went on for a few more times. All of them were some sort of domination aspect, a woman being blackmailed or in some sort of trouble. Patrick joined my neighbor for one where they were robbers stealing from the apartment and my ex walked in, playing the homeowner. They were masks and then preceded to "rape" her. There even was scenario where she played our neighbor's wife, when he brings home a stranger and she has to fuck him while he sits and watches. That hit a little too close to home.

A few weeks after we started the role paying, I got another call from my neighbor. He wanted me to meet him for a drink. I knew he wanted something. We set a time and I met him at our usual place.

I got there as the designated time, and true to form, he was already sitting at the bar. I figured this was his way of being in control, get there first and stake out his territory. We did our usual, a few pleasantries and sports talk. I started to get into it quicker than usual.

"Still enjoying all your purchases?"

"Of course. She's got a great mind for all the roles we've thrown her."

"You could have told me about Ray being black"

"Didn't want to scare you off. I'll tell you, you had to see her take that thing. God, she spread so far wide!"

"I'll bet.", I said rather coolly, just to let him know this wasn't just any piece of trash he paid for, the piece of trash was still my wife.

"In fact," he said, "she has kept all of us on our toes. Most guys would have done it once or twice for the thrill of screwing a teacher but she keeps everyone coming back for more. She really could be a full time escort if she wanted."

I wasn't sure about that, as the performances she was doing were all of the secret life aspect. Doing it full time might take all the excitement out of it.

"I think we'll keep it to you guys. An exclusive clientele, so to speak."

"That's fine, just something to think about. Say, I was talking to the other guys."

I knew it, here comes the request. It never fails.

"What were you wondering?"

"A bunch of us were wondering if she'd do all of us together."

"Together? At the same time?"

"Yea, all together."

"You mean a gang bang? "As I said that, the bartender walked past us and then looked at me. I wondered if I had been talking too loud, and if he heard this conversation or others we had in that bar. I looked around and then spoke in low whisper.

"You're talking about a gang bang? Really?"

"Yea. Look, she's done two guys at the same time, heck, she's done a man and woman at the same time. This is just a few more as part of the action. And we'll make it your while. We'll give you $2500 for five of us."

That was a lot of money. Five guys at the same time might be too much.

"Look, I'll ask her, but don't be surprised if she says no. I think this one might be going too far."

"Just ask. You let me know if it is a go." He then let me know the five guys who would be part of this.

We then went our separate ways and I headed home. I sat in the car and wondered if I should even bring up this new request. A gangbang -- we had never discussed anything like that. She did have that fantasy when we did that fake pay for sex night, but it was in the heat of passion. Still, I was intrigued if she would do it, and what she'd be like after it. I resolved to bring it up and I drove home to see what the reaction would be.

I got home to find my ex in a very short t-shirt and heels. The shirt barely covered her ass as she walked around the house. She was getting ready for another appointment, this one in the city with a client of my neighbor's. She was now approaching twenty different customers -- that included Jane -- and she showed no sign of slowing down. This was clearly a big and important part of her life now. When we went out and she was introduced as a teacher, you could see her want to say "and professional escort", but showed restraint. I walked in the apartment and said hi.

"Hey yourself! I'm just getting ready for tonight. You said it's more high class, correct?"

I said yes. With our neighbor's business clients, they liked the idea of the school teacher turned high class escort, versus prostitute or low class tramp. This group liked the well dressed hooker, just in case someone saw them with an escort on their arm. I guess no matter the business, you need to keep the customer happy.

"Yeah, high class on this one. Hey, I need to talk to you."

"Can you come to the bathroom then? I need to put on makeup!"

I followed her to the bathroom and she proceeded to put on her face.

"Look, I saw our neighbor today."

"What scenario does he want this time? He didn't mention anything to me the last time I saw him."

"It's a special one."

"I'll bet."

"No, you wouldn't. Wouldn't guess in a million years."

She put her make up down and turned to look at me. "What is he looking for this time?"

"He wants you to be with five of them."

She looked at me with that look, the you've got to be shitting me look.

"5 of them? You mean a..."

"Right, a gangbang. I told him don't be surprised if you said no."

"I sort of expected it."

"You did?"

"Sure, we expanded this from one guy, to two, to strangers in hotels, to a couple and now a woman, all sorts of scenes and roles. I figured someone would ask for a big group thing."

"So, what do you think?

"I think I'm in, yes. It's another adventure, that's for sure. So, how much are we getting?'

"$2500 for the evening"

"That's a big amount. That takes us to what in the house fund."

"Almost 20,000. Almost where we need to be for the down payment."

"Well, a few more times on my back and we'll have it." She then went back to putting on her makeup. There was something different about her acceptance. Normally, she stopped and thought about a new and different sex request, what it could mean to her reputation and her opinion on her self worth. This time, she heard it, accepted it, and went right to the money. She never asked who would be there, she just knew she was going to be the fuck toy for five different men -- and get paid for the privilege.

After she left for her night appointment, I stopped down to my neighbor's apartment to let him know the news.

"She's in. A couple of things in this though."

"Sure, what does she want?'

'It's not her -- it's me. I want to make sure you guys aren't rough with her. No tying up, beating, anything like that!"

'I assure you we won't do that. None of us have been in a gang bang, and this is a great opportunity to be in one. What else?"

"I want you to film it for me."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not. Look, I want to see if you keep your word on being too rough with her. Second, I want to see what all the fuss is about. I want to see her being used like a whore, to see how she does with five guys at once. I want to see those holes stretched out. If I can't be in it, then this will be the next best thing!"

"Ok by me, but I need to check with the guys. All of us have reputations too, you know. Can't have that tape getting out."

"All of us would have something to lose. There's only one copy, and I'll be the keeper."

My neighbor stuck out his hand and we shook on it. Another sale of my wife, this time for a group fuck. Her descent into becoming a true working girl continued into more depraved situations.

We set the night for a couple of weeks later on a Friday, My ex had three different appointments in those two weeks. These were all clients of our neighbor, usual one-timers who were in town for business and looking for some female companionship. My ex got more for those as we realized our neighbor was using them to close deals. My ex's pussy was the sweetener, so to speak. She always dressed to the nines for those, and made these old guys feel like they were in their twenties again.

About a week prior she finally got around to ask who would be in the group that would bang her. I was waiting for this moment -- to see her reaction on hearing who would be there.

"They're all regulars. Our neighbor, Patrick..",

"That's fine, Patrick is always a gentleman."

"There's Jim."

"Ok, I'll need to make sure I don't mention it to Jane when I see her next week. Don't think she wants to hear husband was part of gang bang with the girl she's paying for."

"And Steve and Raymond."

That stopped her. Those two has the biggest dicks she had ever seen. Steve was the uncircumcised guy -- her first one of those - and Ray was the black VP from the bank who had a lead pipe for a cock. Each of the own their own stretched her out, but having two of them at the same time, well, that would stretch her out like her pussy was made of rubber bands.

"Those two? At the same time with three other guys? I may not be able to do it!"

"Let them go first so the other guys won't have any trouble fitting in! You might want to start using your dildos now to get you used to the size and multiple cocks!" I said that half joking, but she didn't take it that way.

"Maybe you're right." She got up and headed for the bedroom. "Want to watch?"

You didn't have to ask me twice. She went into the bedroom, went to the drawer where we kept the sex toys, and grabbed the first three we had ever bought -- the three used on the night where we find out my ex wanted to be sold to others.

She came back to the living room and put two of the dildos on the coffee table. She held the black one -- Jerry as we called it that night -- in one of her hands. It was about 12 inches, really round and thick, and from what she described, close to the size of Ray's real life cock.

She got on her knees, spread out wide, and began to rub the head of the big black dildo on her pussy. Slowly, she moved it into position and began to rub her clit. The big black tip of the dildo began to slowly move into her pussy. The tip of the dildo disappeared into her pussy, followed by a bit more as she rotated her hips to get more and more of the dildo into her. I looked at her face as she moved it further in. Her eyes were closed and you could see she was fantasizing about Ray's big cock and her about to be assaulted by the rest of the men who paid to fuck her.

She had on hand on her tits, pulling them out while she rubbed her clit and she grinded into the fake cock. She had about half of it in her now, and I thought about the fact I would see her do this for real when I got the video tape. She was giving me a littles sex show while she got her body ready for the fucking of her life.

As she continued to fuck the black dildo, I went to the bathroom and got some Vaseline. I put it on the large white dildo -- the one we named Jimmy after her former student she blew at the drive in -- and asked her if she was ready for her second cock of the night. She just grunted out a yes. I bent her over a bit, and shoved a few fingers into her ass. You could feel the other dildo in her. I moved the white dildo into position, and slowly inserted it into her ass. She moved in unison with me fucking her ass, and soon had both of them well into her two holes. I looked at this and thought that she hadn't had anal sex until six months ago, and now she'd been dp'd multiple times by strangers' cocks and toys.

I walked in front of her and asked if she was ready to be made air tight. She just looked at me, and I took the smaller white dildo and put it in her mouth., She took it with one of her hands and began pulling it in and out, like she was sucking a cock. I stood back to look at her preparing to be made air tightt by real cocks. She continued to drive the two cocks into her cunt and ass, and took the smaller dildo all the way down her throat.

I had watched enough. I moved to her head, dropped my pants, and told her to make room. She almost lunged at my cock, taking it in her mouth along with the small dildo. I looked down at her and envisioned what she would look like with two real cocks in her mouth. Her eyes told me she was getting ready to cum, and I knew dirty talk would put her over the edge.

"Four cocks in your at once! Did you ever think you'd do that?

She just shook her head no.

"And you'll have a fifth when you do it next week. You going to be able to take all those cocks?"

She shook her head yes and I continued.

"You're not going to disappoint me, are you? As your pimp, I have a reputation to uphold of having good girls for fucking. You going to make your customers come back for more?"

When I said that, she looked up at me as if she was really a girl who worked for me. She just nodded yes, and you could hear her breathing heavier with every thrust of my cock into her mouth and everything I said to her.

"One cock leaves your pussy, and another will get right in! Your body will be like a pin cushion! They're going to stick you in every hole. You won't have a chance to breath! You'll be their fuck doll for an entire evening! And they're paying you to be their sex toy!"

That did it! She opened her mouth wide and came as hard as I ever saw her. She dropped the white dildo from her mouth, and I pulled out and started to jerk off. I came almost immediately, shooting cum all over her face while she still had the other two dildos well lodged in her pussy and ass. I finished and shook my cock over her, letting whatever I had left drip onto her face, and she was left kneeling just being a receptacle for cum.

I stood over her, watching her come back to earth. She looked up at me with a cum covered face and eyes, and said, "I guess that is a little taste of what will happen to me?"

"Yep. They're going to use you until they cum over you again and again. You're not a teacher, to them not even an escort. You'll be a bunch of holes for them to fill! Ready for it?"

She just looked at me from her knees and just said one word.

"Yes."

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12