All Comments on 'My Ex Fiancée'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
SECOND THAT OPINION!

WHY WOULD TURNBULL'S WIFE TAKE HIM BACK! UNLESS SHE'S IN ON IT. WHAT GOOD WOMAN WOULD TAKE BACK SUCH A MAN. FRAUD, INFIDELITY, A FAMILY EMBARRASSMENT, LOST ALL CREDIBILITY WITH THE FINANCIAL SECTOR. THE AUTHOR SHOULD HAVE GONE FURTHER. AND HOW IS MR. ADAMS SPENSER'S NEW ADVENTURE WORKING OUT? DID HE AT LEAST BECOME MORE THAN WELL OFF? WHAT OF HIS LOVE LIFE? 4****-COULD HAVE BEEN A 5.

EgregiousEgregiousover 3 years ago

Great story, some of it had me in stitches. Being a Aussie myself I loved the references to Australian personalities and locations. Looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Good Story

Good story. You need an editor. I know that Australian English is different. There are several instances of incorrect tense being used. Defense is spelled as defines throughout. I have always been critical of the commenters who act as grammar police, but the spelling and tense errors were so numerous as to be distracting to an otherwise good story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Very enjoyable and very entertaining. My only criticism is that I thought the ending was a little weak. Maybe he and Penny should have hooked up permanently and he ended up filthy rich with a hot babe. I think that’s better than him just moving out into the bush all alone. Anyway, just my two cents.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

For read would of been better if we had a real ending for the protagonist, what's written dissent seem realistic

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 3 years ago
Helter Skelter

Whew! A lot going on. Those Aussies must be randy dudes. It must come from living upside down.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Continuing to read your LW stories and this is another great one. As usual (LOL), I don't agree our hero was black listed, but the writing was excellent and the story arc sound and believable. Well done! 5*

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

2 plus the story spent too much time on the criminal plot and not enough time on the main characters. They didn't even get one page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Question. Does "Defines" in Aussie mean "Defense" in Yank? After seeing it used that way 3 times, I'm anxious to know if I need to take a course in Australian English,

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A 5 star story but I think it could have used another page or another chapter. Everything came to a close very fast without alot of close out. Would have liked to hear a bit more about what happened to all his former friends and whether the MC got a real happy ending.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty damn good BTB, but a little physical punishment was called for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should have included Georgia suing her employer for sexual harassment

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Adam faired fairly well, 720,000 is nothing to sneeze about. He did get his BTB on all parties concerned. Well done

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Entertaining -- need I say more? 5*

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

good story and well written

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

I liked it, a good story and well written⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but you need to get an editor who can write grammatical English and one who can spell; the the team who defend you are the defence, not the defines (just one of many).

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Good but the ending was too abrupt. What happened to all the main characters? In particular what happened to his fiance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started off well but finished in a whimper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a UK reader I was shocked to read a story by an Australian author with such an appalling command of the English language. Some of it was undecipherable, which is a pity because it was a great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need a proofreader! Good story and creative. You are a good storyteller.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - this story was so full of crap, it was a waste of time trying to read it.

I am done and you are relegated to the rejected writer file.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good idea for a plot, just very poorly expanded into a believable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is like a huge fireworks but exploded like fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending sucked. You also desperately need a proofreader.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

The story started well and nicely, but then became disappointing halfway. Too many words were invested into topics I didn't care for cuz I'm here to read a cheating-revenge story. The focus suddenly shifted to that boss guy, and the wife just existed in the background. Her cheating, etc, also became a secondary topic in the story, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A billionaire heiress would have connections to help get him employment.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Weak ending, Georgia never paid any price.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Good story, ending should’ve been a bit more robust, but had a touch of reality about it.

Scores 5/5, l enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story- one can overlook the grammar and spelling errors if one tries. Good effort - good author Charlie B4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, though the ending fell short.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too much craziness. Elaborate but also chaotic. Georgia was a head case. Screwing Geff the next morning was surreal and implausible.

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

Rape is a joke to this asshole it seems. I quit after the first page. Must be nice to feel that the worst moment in a woman's life is fodder for shitty fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A tale fit for a 15 y.o. boy along with all the misspellings and grammar errors.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Maybe Penny will one day come to her senses, it's clear that Geoff screwed her up, hence why she's playing around now, unless she has been playing around, when she was with Geoff. As for Angelrider, no, rape is not a joke, but it put her on the spot because we all know that Georgia would lie about them being in the apartment, he did not do it as a joke, he did it with a tactical means. A joke would mean that they are all buddies at the end, clearly, they're not, but you wouldn't know because you didn't read the story.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Jail is decent punishment for the cheaters, but broken bones are better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@AngelRider, I'm glad I read your comment before I scored. I was fluctuating a little, but you tipped it to 5.

Your comment is nothing but trolling.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere4 months ago

Iffy story I wanted to like, except for all the typos....

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

A decent story with a certain amount of fantasy tied to it!! Some things just happened too easily to be acceptable in today’s world… even in Australia!!

If this writer is going to continue writing (and he should) he must make a concerted effort to find a good editor and a proofreader!!!

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story . A little bit over done but nice. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Noting the proofreading errors, but they did not detract from the score. The ending that fell off a cliff did, however.

Four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...