My Ex: Flights of Fancy

Story Info
Running into an ex-wife can be a bad thing, not this time.
1.8k words
3.71
32.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been years, and lots of other adventures, since I had seen my first ex-wife but the heat never dies down really. When some truth comes out, that heat can get turned up a few notches also.

--------------------------------------------------

I had moved down to Florida to enjoy warm weather and an early retirement type of lifestyle. The problem was that even with some health issues I wasn't really ready to retire into sexual obscurity, being now recently single again.

Getting settled in down south I had decided to keep my current doctors in NY. So I'd then just travel back and forth when needed, or the twice a year to make sure my doctors kept me current with my disability status. It was on a trip back to Florida I ran into her, the first ex-wife. Yes that one, the one that most all my shared experiences posted here are with.

I looked up from my seat after boarding, I board early because of my bad wheels, and there she is asking if I needed any help. She was as shocked as I am since I guess she didn't see my face as I struggled down the aisle with my back to her.

"Awwkkkward..." I said out loud making her laugh.

"So, how are you?" she stumbled out as a response.

"Good. I had no idea you were a Flight Attendant now." I said in an almost questioning manner.

"Flight Supervisor really, just flying down this way to see my Mom." she smirked back at me. "I do that a lot, but still live in NY though."

"Well, I moved down to be closer to my Dad and to relax a bit more." I felt I needed to explain not knowing why really though.

"I heard." as she looked me up and down. I felt as if I was being sized up. Now I'm in good shape considering the bad wheel and back pain I have, but I tend to put a few pound on because I love to cook. I work it off though with my playtime though.

We continued to chat briefly as she then said she needed to get back to the passengers coming aboard since the flight was short handed. She said if I needed anything to let her know though. The rest of the flight was pretty uneventful in that I just listened to my iPhone music, and watched her work. She kept an eye on my watching and kept smiling back at me.

When we started to deplane she told me to wait outside the gate smiling at me. We were on an early afternoon flight and I didn't have anything to do all day but chill at home, so I figured what the fuck. I waited and when she got off she exited with three rather large black men that worked the flight, and one was rather grabby with her too as she broke away from them to talk to me.

I actually only noticed that only one, the grabby one, was an attendant during the flight, the others were obviously the crew pilot and co-pilot.

"Here is my new number..." as she handed me a scrap of paper. "... call me so we can grab some dinner later, I have some lunch plans already."

"OK." I looked at her puzzled.

"I see you still like to keep an eye on me." she grinned at me.

"That wasn't always a bad thing... was it..." I laughed.

"It's gonna be fun to catch you up on things later." she smirked at me then leaned forward to kiss my cheek. She actually continued on after the kiss with a slight lick on my neck and nibble on my ear.

"I'm sure you'll be real happy to get together and catch up on what I have been up to." she said with a wink as she walked away.

I just stood there in shock not know what to make of that. I guess I'd find out later anyway. Time dragged on, so I was thinking about her and the crew of guys she left with, and I decided to give her a call. She finally picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hey... " she was all out of breath struggling to speak. "... text me your address and I'll drop by soon." was all she said and the call ended. Not before I could hear a really loud slap. Which made me think someone slapped her on her ass actually. What can I say after all the years and all the shit that went on with her and I that's what went through my mind.

This was a still after 5pm already, and it turned out I had another couple hours to wait until I got a knock on my apartment door. I go off the computer, looked through the peep hole to see her trying to straighten herself out a little. I thought... what the fuck is up here.

I opened the door and she walked right in like it was an everyday thing, but we hadn't really seen each other in years. She was a mess, hair all wilded out, clothes barely thrown on.

"You have anything to drink?" she asked making her way around to check out my small apartment.

"Sure. Still drinking Malibu?" as I went to the bar.

"Of course, what else?" she laughed.

"Looks like you had an interesting afternoon." I laughed back while making her a drink.

"Do you want to hear about it?" she grinned at me sitting on the couch. "Cause I know you'll really want to."

"Sure, why not?" as I handed her her drink and sat on the other end of the couch.

"First you have to be really honest with me about one thing..." she continued. "... I'll know if you're telling me the truth and if you do I'll tell you everything and anything."

"OK. Go ahead." I stammered out afraid a little of what she was going to ask.

"When we broke up it was a mess, and I wouldn't have dared ask you then... " she then took a big gulp of her drink. "... but a lot had gone on back then and a lot has gone on since then... " she rambled on a little.

"Yeah. That's for sure." and I let out a little nervous laugh. I thought whatever she asks I'm just going to tell the truth, so fuck it.

"Did you find my Diary's and my video tapes?" she said as she looked me straight in the face moving closer to me as she asked.

'Well, I did." I said straight forward. "They were very enlightening. to say the least." I said as I got up, turned my back to her, and went to my fridge to get a beer. When I turned back she was standing right in front of me.

"Then I'll tell you..." she whispered nuzzling up to my ear. "... those three big black guys from the crew..." she reached for the front of my shorts and rubbed my bulge. "... after lunch with one of them I went back to his hotel room then all three of them fucked me all afternoon." she purred in my ear proudly.

"Does that get you hot baby...?" as she nibbled on my neck. "... I know it does..."

Her grabbing and rubbing of my bulge was more than a little playful, she meant business. My cock was growing hard by the second, as she continues licking my neck and nibbling on my ear which she know gets me hotter than hell.

"I wish you could have been there to watch baby..." she giggled in my ear. "... but it got me hot as hell knowing I would be meeting you now to tell you all about it."

Just as quickly as she was on me, she stopped and walked back over to the couch. She kicked off her shoes, and she shimmied down her skirt. She had no panties on so I got a glimpse of her naked ass before her white blouse came down to cover it. I stood in disbelief as she turned around while she unbuttoned her blouse leaving it open showing me she had on no bra.

"You look pretty good after all these years..." she smiled picking up her drink to take a big gulp. "... good to see I can still get a rise out of you by the way... " as she motioned her now empty glass my way. "You need to catch up in the drink department." she smiled.

"Well, I'm a lightweight in that department now. No heavy drinking for me anymore." I explained as I made her another drink. I walked back to hand the drink to her and got a nice view of the heart shaped snatch patch she was sporting as she sat back down reclining back on the couch.

"I hope you are a hungry boy..." as she gave me a peek between her legs before bringing her knees back together. "... cause I really missed you eating my pussy like you used to." then reached down to her mound and to rub her pussy.

"I'll tell you all about today while you have your dinner baby..." and she grinned up at me. "... now come over here and get to work so I can tell you all about how they fucked me over and over with their big black cocks..." then she spread her very wet pussy lips open for me to see her hotness.

I just couldn't resist.

Part 2 : Graphic details of her afternoon emerge.

--------------------------------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.