My Ex Gets Her Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
My ex girlfriend gets revenge.
1.4k words
4.37
57.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a pretty slow week at work. Didn't really get much done, but didn't really need to do much so the week just kept dragging on. Come Friday I was so bored that I decided to go out for drinks. I hadn't gone out for much of anything since my ex girlfriend and I had broken up. Well, broken up is putting it lightly. She had caught me kissing some random girl at a bar and had dumped me pretty brutally. I definitely enjoyed being with her, but I'd be kidding myself if I said anything other than the sex was keeping me with her. My god the sex was great. She was 5'4" with big and perky breasts and always dressed to impress.

We had sex at least 3 or 4 times a week and it was always amazing. No complaints other than that she's never let me do anal, no matter how many times I asked her or how many favors she owed me. That was until one time we had just gotten home from a party, and were pretty drunk. I thought she wanted to so we did. I learned the next day, though, that she hadn't really wanted to.

Anyways, the sex was great.

So I got to the bar, got a beer and started watching football on the tv. Throughout the game I just kept pounding beers, one after another. I wasn't there with anyone, so no one was gonna stop me from getting too hammered. By the time the game ended, I was could hardly stand, and the game ended as a tie, so I was more than ready to leave.

On my way out I started to feel really funny. I knew I was drunk, but this just felt different than normal. I brushed it off, just thinking I was drunk and paranoid, and started walking down the road looking for a taxi. All the way there, feeling fainter and fainter. All of a sudden the next thing I knew, I was sitting down. Eyes closed. "I must have made it into a taxi," I thought.

"Hey there." said a familiar voice. My exes voice.

"What the hell? Not a taxi?" I mumbled as I couldn't figure out what was going on.

"Well, turns out you pissed me off more than you thought you did. I am gonna love getting back at you. I've been waiting for..."

And then I passed out.

Next thing I knew I was inside again. Laying down. It must have been a little while because it get as if I had just slept some and I didn't feel drugged any more. "Drugs! That's what it was!" I thought. "Why would my ex drug me and take me...was that a dream?"

Then my thoughts were answered as I realized I was hogtied down. Just then my ex walked in.

"Hey there. Remember that time you cheated on me? she asked casually.

"Yeah...I do...But what the hell is going on!? Why would you drug me!?"

"Do you remember the time you raped me after that party?"

"What...I mean..."

"Answer me. Do you remember the time you raped me after the party?"

"Yes, yea, I do..."

"Ok good," she replied after a quick thought. "So here's how this going to work. You forced yourself upon my ass, which you KNEW I didn't want to do." She was getting a little worked up. "So now...I'm going to watch you suffer through the same thing. Jamal, you can come in now! she shouted.

I laid there, confused, watching as one of the most sculpted men I'd ever seen walked in the door. However, as impressed by his physique as I was, what made me drop my jaw in silence was the 9" mammoth of a cock swinging between his legs like a club. "Good luck." she said as she walked over to me and muffled me. Silencing the screams of protest that had been pouring from my mouth since recovering from the shock.

SLAP!

I let a out a scream of pain through my gag. Jamal smacked my ass so hard that it would definitely leave a mark. Then I felt the lube. I started sobbing. I wasn't gay! I didn't deserve this! Why would this happen to me?

Then he was in me. At least what I thought was all of him. It hurt so bad. So bad, that somehow I began sobbing even harder. Blinded by the pain and the shock, I could barely feel his muscular hands take me the waist and give me a slight rub before slapping me gently and grasping firmly on. I kept thinking he was all the way in me but he just kept going deeper and deeper.

After the first few minutes the pain started to go away. I wasn't sobbing any more now that I had adjusted somewhat. I was still furious, but I knew there was no way out of this now. Besides now that some of the pain was gone I noticed my ex on the recliner with her clothes off, rubbing herself and biting her lip.

Watching her pleasure herself, and feeling Jamal pumping in and out of me I started having very taboo thoughts. Why was this starting to turn me on? Was his dick actually starting to feel good in me? As I started to have those thoughts, I could feel my cock stiffening between my legs. Slowly but surely it was becoming obvious that I was starting to enjoy this. I immediately felt embarrassed. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"I can tell you love my cock. Act like it." Jamal commanded me.

I responded through the gag, looked away and got a little more stiff. Even if I was starting to like this a tiny, small, not gay amount, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

SMACK!

I screamed through my gag as Jamal's hand came down hard on my ass.

SMACK!

I began sobbing a little, as these spanks had been easily twice as bad as the first.

SMACK!

He continued spanking as he began to take my ass faster and harder.

I stopped sobbing and slowly started moving in sync with Jamal. Moving my body with his every thrust. The smacking stopped and I finally opened my eyes for the first time since the spanking began.

I looked down at my dick, hanging stiff as a board between me, the visible proof that Jamal was not only taking me, but had won me, defeated me. I also noticed that I was no longer hogtied, I was simply on my hands and knees. I was just taking it in when I saw one of Jamal's massive hands reach down and rub and grab my balls. My whole body shook a little as my jaw dropped and my head was thrown back a little. I was unprepared for the touch, which turned me on like crazy.

Jamal worked his way up to my cock slowly and began to pump it. As he took my ass and gave me this reach around handjob I finally gave in. I couldn't hide it any more. This was making me feel absolutely amazing. I started moving with him even more and a few small moans escaped from me.

Seeing this, my ex walked over to me, tits swinging, her pussy dripping after pleasing herself this whole time, and she took off my gag. Then I got a nice view of her ass as she walked back to the recliner, directly my left side.

I started moaning even more. I couldn't believe how much I was loving being taken by this man. By any man. Especially such a huge, black man.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted quietly, and out of nowhere.

Just as my cock started throbbing more ,and I began to shake, I felt the same from Jamal. His cock, which I thought couldn't possibly fill me any more began to throb, growing in size even more. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he filled me with his cum as I blew my load beneath me, both of us shaking and moaning.

As he collapsed on me, I heard a quiet voice shout "I'm gonna cum!"

I looked to my side and saw my ex holding up her phone, and on the screen I saw myself, and what I saw surprised me. I saw video evidence of me absolutely loving this man fucking my ass. I looked, and sounded, like I was having the time of my life.

"Now that I have this on you, I think you're gonna have to do whatever I want, or whatever Jamal wants, for quite a while. This is gonna be a whole lot of fun" she said in victory.

I immediately knew that things would never be the same, but was that really a bad thing?