All Comments on 'My Ex GF Ch. 02: Threesome Afterparty'

by tworiversaway

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sure sounds like a fun time to me!

Very well written, very hot, very sexy, very realistic.

Maybe the sexiest thing I ever did was the times I sucked my wife's clit to a cum as she sat impaled on our friend. Inevitably her orgasm sparked his, and her flow of cum would be augmented by his entire load as both ended up deliciously in my mouth.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a woman, this is my ultimate fantasy! Very well written and very much enjoyed... thank you :-) I wish there was more decent erotica involving fucklicking (new word for me!) where all parties are enjoying it and no-one is being forced (i.e. in some of the shitty cuckolding fantasies... I'm really not into that!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez! this guy does not know what shotgunning is. Embarrassing.

Erawk13Erawk137 months ago

Pretty hot, but some of the backstory provided in part 1 makes this way darker than I was expecting? So, I'm guessing the girlfriend is out of the picture? And it was mentioned that the main character was sober for two years? Was that a problem for him? I mean, him throwing his sobriety away so he could jerk off to his ex fucking another guy is pretty dark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous