My Ex GF Ch. 02: Threesome Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to be asked twice, he stood up, his cock rigid, and looked at me, "so, coach, what position would you recommend?" She took the opportunity to lean forward and put the head of his dick back into her mouth. This time I could actually see, and the view of her beautiful mouth wrapped around such a big cock almost made me lose control. I completely stopped stroking, and just took in the scene. Mesmerized by her head bobbing back and forth on him, trying again to take as much as she could into her mouth and throat. She couldn't get that much in, but he didn't mind.

"If I were you, I'd bend her over the arm of the couch, and fuck her from behind."

She looked over at me, his cock still buried in her mouth, and stood up, bent at the waist, never letting his cock free. She pointed her ass at me and said with the head of his dick against her mouth, "why don't you come and fuck me first. Get me ready for this monster." He moaned. It was tempting, her panties were still around her thighs, the garters framing her delicious ass, her pussy was visibly wet. I started stroking again, imagining how it would feel to bury myself in her. I stood up behind her, and continued to stroke. I brought the head of my cock until it was nearly touching her gyrating pussy. I ran my hand down and then up my shaft, over the head until my hands bumped her sticky pussy. She moaned and pushed backwards until her lips were against my cock head. I kept jerking off, moving forwards and backward with her, bumping her pussy lips and clit with my fist with each stroke, but not letting more than the tip of my dick to touch her, barely between her outer lips. "Come on!" she demanded, pushing back even further. My dick was higher than her hole, and ended up running up her ass crack until her pussy was against my balls, hot and wet. I started jerking again, now rubbing my knuckles along her crack, pressing against her asshole. She moaned again, while I noticed our friend was appreciating the view, and he gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled, withdrew my hips, and said "Uh uh, you're just gonna have to get stretched by him baby." She slurped a few more times on him, then pulled back and contemplated me. "Your loss bucko." I got back comfortable on the armchair, ready to continue watching the show.

She gently pushed him back and got on the couch, on all fours, facing me. "Wait, wait, I want to see it go in. Turn around eh?" She laughed, and complied but as he knelt behind her on the couch, I realized I still wasn't going to be able to see well from where I was so, with a sigh, got back up. "Wait a sec" He glanced over his shoulder as I came to stand next to them. My dick brushed against her side, and I rested my hand on her lower back. Her skin was incredibly soft, and her muscles firm. I put my other hand on his shoulder for a second and said, "Be gentle to start..." He patted my hand and said, "No worries, this will only hurt a bit." I started jerking again and both of us watched as he rubbed first the tip of his cock against her pussy, and then rather than sticking it in, ran the length of it against her outer lips, rubbing her clit with his cock head.

She was rotating her hips again, and moaning wantonly. "Does it look good? Do you like it?" I started running my hand softly up and down her back as I beat off. He kept rubbing her clit with his cock, sliding it up and down. "You really want my cock don't you?" He pulled back, and rested it on top of her ass for a moment. It was glistening now with her juices and, to be honest, it looked awesome. He caught me staring, and asked "Think she's ready?"

"Yeah, go slow, give it to her."

He brought his dick back down, and put the head against her opening. She moaned. He pressed forward, her lips parting to accept the head. He paused, she moaned louder, "don't stop." He pushed a little harder now until about a quarter of his shaft was inside her and paused, and then slowly removed it so the head was again resting on the opening. It was deep red, . "You're so tight." I was standing next to him, my eyes fixed on the scene, my hand motionless on me, my other resting on her ass. I put each hand on a cheek, fingers on her upper thighs, and gently spread her open. Her asshole looked up at us, and he brought his dick up and ran it along her crack, massaging her second hole, bringing his hips forward until they trapped my hands on her. She looked back at us over her shoulder, "Let's not get distracted boys. It's definitely *not* going to fit there."

Refocused, he placed the head of his cock back inside her, and pressed forward more strongly. I kept her ass spread. He started to pump in and out, about half his dick inside her. He started to increase his speed, and sweat started to run down his chest, his abs flexing with each thrust. She was groaning loudly now, "Yeah, put it in me.." He started thrusting more deeply, getting carried away now. My dick was pulsing on it's own, as I watched him rock her pussy, I slapped her ass. "Oh god yes!" she gasped. I slapped her again, "you like his cock don't you. You are such a hot little girl. Get her man, fuck her" and slapped her one more time.

He was moaning deeply now, and on my cue started to penetrate deeper. Her moans were turning to yelps now as he buried more and more of himself in her with each thrust and I realized he was starting to hurt her. I put my hand on his stomach to slow him down, "not too deep man, go slow."

I ran my hand along her crack, and then up her back as I walked towards her head. I grabbed my dick and pressed the head of it against her cheek, dragging a trail of cum down to her lips. I pressed it against her puckered mouth, as she looked up at me with pure sex in her eyes. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as I proceeded to jerk off with the head of my cock pumping against her lips and tongue. She bounced forward with each of his long, slow thursts. She moaned lustily against my cock, "This is so good." She started pressing back against him now, increasing the pace for them. Her moans were ending with yelps of pleasure now. I grabbed the back of her head, and pressed her cheek against my hip, and jerked off with my knuckles running across her mouth and extended tongue, keeping in time with his more frequent thrusts.

Both moaning loading now, he grunted, "Your pussy is amazing. I want you to take it all." He pumped his hips more deeply and, unfortunately, she couldn't quite handle it. Her yelp turned into a shout and she leaped forward and onto her stomach.

"Damnit, ouch! Too much!" Rubbing her ass where my hand was now visible from the slaps, she up at me, "that was nice though." Then back to our new friend, "Sit down. I want to be in charge."

I returned to the arm rest as he sat normally on the couch. She finally removed her skirt, leaving stockings in place, stood over him and then turned to face me. She ran her ass down his body until she was sitting on his lap, her legs straddling his. I started jerking off again, knowing this was the second best seat in the house but still having a great time. His cock was visible between her legs, and she reached down and started jerking it off, looking at me and grinding ass onto his belly. I stared at the dick in her hand, stoned, thinking how it looked like it was her cock.

I shook my head, "what the fuck are you thinking" as she raised up and then pointed the weapon again at her hole. She lowered herself down as far as she could take it with a long moan, and then raised up. Repeat, a little deeper now. His hands were roaming over her body, cupping her tits, squeezing her nipples, then down to her pussy to rub her clit. I beat my meat, mouth slightly open, taking in the unbelievable site in front of me.

They were both moaning loudly now, he was much louder than I ever am. It didn't sound to me like she was approaching orgasm, to be honest, though I could tell she was having a great time bouncing up and down on him. His moans were getting even more intense, and it sounded like he was getting close, "I want to fill you up baby."

"No, not inside. I'm not on the pill."

I had a flashback to the previous week in the forest, the image of all of my cum covering her pussy and asshole as she fingered herself, but quickly shook my head and told myself, "Don't think so much."

His balls were tight against him now, the veins in his dick completely full and bulging from his shaft. Her pussy was totally stretched, the muscles in her defined hips and tummy flexing as she raised and lowered herself. My eyes were fixed on this giant cock pistoning in and out of my ex girlfriend, I jerked my dick in unison. "Beautiful. You're both amazing."

Timing my jerks with his thrusts, tightening my grip. I looked up at her, her mouth open, her panting in time with the thrusts, little squeals of pleasure and pain escaping her lips each time his cock head bumps against her cervix. She captured my gaze. "I want you" she panted, "to come on me too," she moaned. "Don't waste it over there."

Realizing that our first climax was approaching, I stood up, and walked to the couch, my dick swaying, my eyes fixed on her. "Make room" I gently pushed his leg apart, so I could stand between them. My calves up to knees pressed against his, her thin thighs draped over his bulky ones.. Looking down, her arms stretched out behind her for support, her nipples like diamonds, her stomach looking tight as always, her trimmed pussy hair, her clit swollen and visible, his cock covered in her wetness. I spread my legs as much as possible, and lorded my dick over her stomach and chest. Looking straight down I could see balls bouncing with each trust and his shaft partially revealed each time she raised herself.

I actually had the urge to kneel down and start licking her poor, ignored clit, as I knew that's what she would need in order to come, but this wasn't about her at the moment. He and I were in animal-mode, both nearing orgasm, both just thinking about our cum brewing in our balls, about wanting to fill this woman up with it. But we weren't going to fill her up, we were just going to cover her. "Oh god." His moaning was reaching a fevered pitch. I stroked faster, my dick brushing against her, the sound of my strokes as the head slapped against my hand. She bounced more "Give me your cum lovers, show me how much you want me."

I had my hips thrust forward, and my head leaning back and I pumped with intent, finally now trying cum. My hand flying back and forth, my dick aligned above his as he slammed his hips into her as hard and fast as he could. "I'm gonna cum, I'm coming" he shouted and she hopped off his dick, and slid down so the shaft was against her pussy, the head reaching up above her clit. The pressure of her against his shaft propped it perpendicularly to the couch so as the first shot of his orgasm blasted from his cock, it shot directly up and hit me clear in the balls. Direct hit. The heat of it, the taboo of it, the smell of the sex, the drugs, the half hour of jerking off, the night of partying and sexual tension, my balls were more full than they've ever been. I pointed myself towards her tits, felt my balls clench, shouted "Fuck Yes" and blasted a stream of cum towards her tits. I overshot, of course, and the stream landed on her neck. She shouts wordlessly as my second string paints a breast.

Adding his frenzied shouts to ours, he pushed his hips downward, giving his dick room to aim back towards her, so his next rope shot up and landed on her chest down to her navel. His hips were still thrusting as if he was inside her, so each shot flew randomly. His next wave, and I felt a splash of warmth on my hand wrapped around my dick. I didn't stop pumping, and his sperm and mine mingled as I also continued to come. My third pulse, added my cum to his on her stomach, and with my fourth, I hit her pussy. His orgasm was ending, but, despite some bad shots, had landed a copious amount on her stomach and breasts. As my orgasm also subsided, I watched my still leaking cum drip onto her cunt, his shaft, and then his balls.

Silence, other than panting. He and I glowing in our post orgasmic bliss, she satisfied that we were sufficiently turned on by her amazing performance. He reached around, and wiping his balls and shaft, collecting a fair amount of our mingled cum. "This is not all mine."

"Payback my friend."

He laughed, "Man, I'm sorry about that. Wasn't intentional. At least this kind of friendly fire never killed anyone!"

"No kidding, and it was actually pretty fucking hot dude. Nice load!"

Looking around her shoulder, he surveyed the damage, noting his own cum covered cock and her plastered stomach. "Nice job yourself, no way is all that mine."

"Guys, hello?" She was looking at us with a partially amused expression, but partially pissed, still panting. "Yes, that is hot as fuck, you guys are class acts. I love your cum, your dicks are amazing... but I want to fucking come too god damnit! Give each other high fives after we've all had our chance! Put a dick back inside me right. Fucking. Now." "Yes mam!" he said as he took his still pretty hard dick, now covered in both of our cum, and presented it for her use. Unable to see, as she lowered herself down on it, it ended up bending a bit, slipped out and slapped against her mound. "Ow!"

"Nice aim guys." I reached down and, for the first time in my life, touched another guy's dick. It was sticky and hot, and felt fucking huge after only touching mine all my life. I reached with my other hand, and spread her lips, and gently aimed the tip of his cock to her sticky center.

"yeesssssssss" she sighed, as she lowered her down. My stoned brain realized what I just did, and I paused for a moment, wondering if I'd crossed some line. "Thanks dude." He muffled, his head buried now behind her back. Slowly, she lowered herself down until he was, for the first time, 100% buried inside her. "I did it..." she congratulated herself. I didn't want to break it to her, but the only reason she managed was because he was starting to go soft. I looked down, and saw that my flag was also at half mast, and going down.

I know what she's like when she's blue balled, and it is not pleasant. Seriously, this situation had a chance of deteriorating quickly if she didn't come. Drunk and fucked as she was, she was liable to call the cops on us or something if she didn't get her share of relief. So, I did the only thing I could think of, I knelt down, looked at her cum covered pussy, with his dick buried deep inside it, took a deep breath, and leaned forward. I tentatively reached out with my tongue, and licked her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh god yesss, that is what I needed." I rest my forearms on his thighs, reaching around to grab her ass with both hands, helping her to grind against him. I pulled her towards me and started to flick her clit in earnest. She continued to grind her hips into his softening, but still large, cock. Giving me a moving target, but doing what she needed to do. The salty taste was similar, yet different. I'd eaten her out after coming myself before, but this time it was another man's spunk. Also, his dick and balls were less than an inch from my tongue. The smell was intense. Masculinity, sloppy sex, and her hot pussy, the salty saline smell of cum. He was completely still as she ground herself deeply on his member. "Give me mooore" she panted "Do that thing you do. Suck on it."

Not satisfied with just my tongue, of course. I shrugged my shoulders, I'd already gone this far. I brought my full mouth to her clit now, sucking it inside, my tongue circling it as I rhythmically sucked and flicked her clit. She ground her pussy into his cock, and now also my face. I could feel his dick and balls occasionally brush my chin, taste our salty come, I thought about what crazy shit men will do for a beautiful women. My dick was hardening. I think his was too. She was moaning so loudly, they were bordering on screams. My forehead and face were now pressed up against her belly which of course was covered in our cooling come. I closed my eyes tightly, and reveled in the filthiness of what I was doing. I brought my hands up above me, and pinched both her cum slippery nipples. I took my mouth away and told her, "Come you fucking slut," I heard our friend say, "Come on my dick and his face." I sucked harder, flicking her clit against my teeth, giving it to her hard like she needed when she was on drugs.

The speed of her panting increased with the strength of her hip movements until, with a shudder, she started to come. Her hips stopped rotating, they started quaking violently, her moans lengthened to an extended and shouted, "yeah". I desperately held on to her clit in my mouth as her powerful pussy lips clamped down on his now fully hard cock. It was buried entirely inside her, she was right, she could take it.

All of a sudden a new taste flooded my mouth and she started full-on screaming. Her cum. It was delicious. I started moaning, as her juices spilled from my mouth and down onto his balls. Her orgasm continued, I started stroking my dick again. He was fully back into it as well, and I felt him start to push his hips up into her. Knowing that she wants no movement while she's having an orgasm, as she becomes over sensitive, and being unable to speak with her clit in my mouth, I told him to be still in the only way I could, grabbing his balls and holding him firmly. He didn't move. He relaxed his hips. She kept coming. Less intensely now, she continued her orgasm, the flow of juices stopped, her hips started rolling. I released his balls, and her clit from my mouth. "Sorry man, but you had to give her those extra few seconds to finish."

"Cheers."

She collapsed back against him, all muscles slack, an occasional shudder running causing her to spasm, his cock still inside her. "Are you ok?"

"Guys, you did me over. That was fucking amazing! Now I'm going to sleep" and she closed her eyes, legs still splayed out in front of her, amazingly, her stockings were still attached in some semblance of order. Cum covering nearly her entire front, but was starting to dry. She looked astonishing. I kept stroking my again rigid member, and tried to figure out if she was tired enough to be done for the night.

Blowing some of her hair out of his face, he said, "Who said anything about sleep? The night is young, and I'm not done fucking you. We just need some more coke.!"

"Did someone say coke? We still have some?" She asked, her eyes suddenly open again.

"I told you there would be benefits to coming to my place" he responded, before bounding up the stairs to his room. She and I locked eyes and we both smiled exhausted, happy grins. I crawled up and pushed her back onto the couch, lying on top of her, our naked bodies lubricated by our juices, I felt her arms embrace me as I took her face in my hand, and kissed her. "I'm glad we're back in touch."

From upstairs, our friend announced, "Found it!" Looks like our after party was about to get more lively again.

12