My (ex) Girlfriend's Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tied her hair back in a basic ponytail for bed, with two tiny clumps at the front - one on each side of her forehead hanging loose, curving around and framing her pretty face.

I couldn't make out for sure what was underneath the dressing gown, but could see that she'd not gone with the ultra-conservative options I'd come to expect.

Her pale legs were on show from the knee-down, ruling out her full-length pyjama bottoms.

Nor was there a buttoned-up pyjama top, since I could see the top part of her chest through the 'V' in the dressing gown.

At face-value, she looked a lot like she did when she answered the door to me earlier that evening.

This threw me a little. Was she trying to be subtle and encourage me? How far did she want to go? Or was I just reading far too much into an innocent, simple choice of nightwear?

As she walked over to the sofa she looked unsteady on her feet and swayed a little. Definitely drunk. She emptied what remained of the wine into her glass - filling it almost to the brim and taking another sizeable mouthful. That's now almost an entire bottle she'd polished-off by herself in a couple of hours.

"Budge up" she slurred and flopped down next to me, closer than she was when she'd left. She sat half-facing me with her legs tucked up underneath her and half-a-glass of red still in her left hand. Her robe inched up as she got comfortable, her knees and lower thighs crept into view. Still no sign of whatever she was wearing down below. But I could see from this angle that she was wearing some kind of thin top.

She was watching the now un-paused film, whilst I stared intently at her.

"See something you like?" she blurted nonchalantly without taking her gaze away from the TV.

Fuck. I'd been totally busted staring down her top. Knowing Beth as I do, she was unlikely to be offended so I decided to roll with it.

"Obviously. But nothing I'm allowed to touch... at least not anymore."

"That's right. No touching for you... I've got a boyfriend." she pouted, teasingly.

"It's a shame you didn't say that to him." I retorted half-jokingly. I knew she was teasing me and I hoped she was looking to trigger another situation like we had two weeks ago.

"I did try." she said, again pouting innocently but this time with a hint of mocking.

"Evidently not very hard. Or for very long."

"We didn't get together straightaway... we waited... a bit."

"Depends on your definition of 'a bit'..." I said, my left arm reaching around her lower back. She shuffled forwards a little, allowing me to hold her.

"... you certainly didn't wait until you were single, did you?..."

She hung her head slightly.

"...I mean, sure, it's true that it was almost a month until you spread those pretty little legs of yours..." I whispered into her ear, nuzzling her ponytail.

"...but you admitted to me you'd done a lot more before that point."

"But I didn't set out to..." she said innocently, like that made it ok.

"...it just kind-of happened that way."

Time to see how far she's willing to take this, I thought, my cock rapidly hardening at the prospect.

My hands came together around her waist and slowly started to undo the tie on her dressing gown. No resistance. Her spare hand remained by her side in between her legs and mine, the other cradling the remains of the wine.

A barely-audible little moan of encouragement escaped the lips of my ex.

"It didn't sound like you put up much of a fight from what I know."

"He was very persistent..." she said.

"He'd already tried it on with me at work a couple of times, I had to remind him I had a boyfriend."

"When did you tell him about me? What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing specific. I slipped you into conversation on day 1 when I realised he fancied me. I wanted to put it out there so he wouldn't try anything... and..." she stopped as my hands made their way up the front edges of her now untied dressing gown.

"And what?" I whispered, as I began gently kissing her ear and cheek.

"...And I didn't WANT him to try anything. I was too scared."

"Scared?... Because of work?"

A little shake of her head, followed by a naughty grin as she slurred

"...Of how I might respond if he did."

"So you fancied him too?" I slowly began parting the folds of her dressing gown, edging them backwards to reveal what was underneath. My eyes fixed on the ever-diverging robe.

Like last time, her head turned away from me, as if this made it easier to confess her naughtiness.

"Mmm hmm" she quietly acknowledged, as her pretty night-top came into view. Pale green and thin with a lacy trim across the top and a string-style strap over each shoulder. It was a snug fit and the shape of her 34B breasts, oversized areolas and hardening nipples were prominent through the top.

"You fancied him from the very first day, didn't you?"

I continued to open her dressing gown deliberately slowly.

As I reached her waist, I saw that it was a cropped vest which showed off her smooth stomach and belly-button. Her natural curvy shape combined with her sitting upright meant her stomach bulged slightly over the waist of whatever she was wearing underneath.

I reached across her lap and alternated between inching first the left side, then the right side of her dressing gown apart from their overlap.

"Yeah, day one." came the slightly slurry reply.

As the overlap ended, the material began to part, revealing what the love of my life had chosen to wear underneath.

Into view came a cute pair of light-grey cotton boy-short knickers, with a white lace trim around the waist. They weren't anywhere near what you might call 'lingerie', but she knew that I loved that style and they complimented her curves perfectly.

"And if someone had told you before your first day that you'd be kissing another guy within a couple of weeks, would you have believed them?"

I began stroking my hands very gently and slowly across the bare flesh around her tummy and hips.

"Up until I first saw him no, but I felt an instant spark, even before we'd spoken."

"So that's a 'yes' then? You'd suddenly gone from loyal girlfriend to potential cheat without even speaking to him? At first sight?" My hands moved up her sides towards her breasts.

"You make it sound so simple and easy, it wasn't like that."

"So tell me how it was." I whispered, beginning to lightly kiss her neck and ear.

"Me and you..." she began. "I thought it was settled... decided... together forever... but then here I was suddenly in a whole new world away from you... meeting lots of new people. I guess it just opened my eyes a bit to the wider world."

"A world which didn't feature me?" I asked quietly.

"No, that's not it at all... It just hit me that I'm only 22. I was suddenly working in the real world with adults with real life-experience. They talked openly about all the crazy things they'd done when they were my age, all the stories, even the sexual escapades. It made me feel small and insignificant. They weren't being mean, they were just trying to be kind and put me at ease by opening up I think. They were trying to find common ground with me, but I started feeling shitty because my life seemed so tame by comparison. I hadn't done even a fraction of the things they were talking about."

"Anything in particular?" I asked.

"We were in the pub at the end of my first week and they started a game of 'never have I ever'... There were about 10 of us, and for each thing someone shouted out, 7 or 8 of them would drink... My glass was still almost-full when other people were ordering more drinks in... When I did drink I had to take huge gulps to keep up... I even had to fake the odd answer and pretend I'd done stuff that I hadn't... you know, basic stuff."

"Like what?" I asked. My hands continuing to stroke firmly up and down her sides, just about brushing the underside of her breasts before the downstroke. She took a another gulp of wine.

"Stuff like 'never have I ever had sex with more than five different people'... Everyone drank. You know my 'number' and it's pathetic. I couldn't even come close to the low-bar they'd set. Only sleeping with two guys by the age of 22 is pretty lame. So I drank to cover it up..."

"...And stuff like 'never have I ever had sex in a public place'... I haven't, everyone else apparently had, so I lied and drank again... I just felt like I'd lived too safely and began wishing I was more... dangerous. I guess that's when I opened my mind and allowed the possibility of something happening between us to creep in."

"Babe, I had no idea you felt like that, I'm sorry."

"You've got nothing to be sorry for, this was all about me."

Beth stretched out now, untucking her legs. She was undoubtedly enjoying what we were working towards and was inviting me to go further. On my next stroke I suddenly grabbed her breasts in both hands and began roughly squeezing them through her top. She gasped in surprise.

"Oh god babe that feels good" she whispered as I continued to cup and stroke her beautiful tits in silence for a few minutes. Her nipples were rock hard. She casually bought the wine glass to her lips and drained it in another couple of gulps before putting it on the side table as I groped her.

"It's good that you feel able to be honest with me now babe" I said. "I just wish I'd known how you were feeling at the time... it explains a lot."

She tensed up a little and sheepishly whispered.

"I'm sorry babe... If we're really being honest I need to confess something... I lied to you last time... we got together sooner than I said."

"What? How soon?"

"My first week."

To be continued...

12