All Comments on 'My (ex) Girlfriend's Confession Ch. 02'

by kav123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant - can’t wait for the next part!

cristiangs07cristiangs07almost 2 years ago

That is what she really regrets, that if she had known, she would not have fallen in love with Tom, because she would have used him as a diversion, she would have already gone with that mentality, knowing that she had a wonderful boyfriend who allowed her to fuck whoever she wanted knowing that he was the only one who had her heart.

By doing it on the sly, there was guilt, but also more emotion, the emotion of the forbidden, and that ended up causing her to fall in love with Tom.

Tom, with a bigger penis and more sexual experience than his ex-boyfriend, it's not hard to tell who she'll choose. Also, now that she knows that the protagonist enjoys being the other, she knows that she has him trapped in her net, and any possible guilt is gone, nothing can be worse than cheating on your boyfriend, so continuing to use him for sex knowing that he enjoys it is not difficult. , after all he still loves her, that adds to the emotion, he loves her despite her betrayals.

So, the only one who can break this toxicity is him, and it is something he should do because knowing that your girl fucks with others but still loves you is not the same as knowing that you are the other.

If they had had rules this would never have happened, because no matter how much experience Tom had and despite his size, would imply absolute exclusivity on her part, while her boyfriend would let her fuck whoever she wanted as long as she followed the rules, no one would risk such a relationship for a stranger.

She was probably using Tom to get back at Sarah and to learn better sex than teaching her wonderful boyfriend., the one who treats her like a queen even when she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely, completely, undoubtedly sucks. He's an idiot and she's a slut. You proud of this mess?

carmoecarmoe7 months ago

you hit that point perfectly - that point where the pain meets the lust. and it's overwhelming.

Keep doing more of that, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous