My (ex) Girlfriend's Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course... it just... happened a bit earlier than I said is all..."

"You said it was the end of your first month, how much sooner are we talking?" I waited for her to continue.

"The end of my second week." she confirmed.

I kissed her hard on the lips. For the first few seconds she fought to get her mouth away from mine. I was persistent and she quickly stopped trying to escape me and simply settled for 'being kissed' without kissing back.

I forced my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Eventually she relented and began to stroke my tongue with hers. Gently at first, then more passionately as she began to return the kiss... as I always knew she would.

We made out intensely and my fingers pushed down under the lacy waistband of her knickers, across her mound and onto her large, soaking wet pussy lips. In all our time together I don't think Beth had ever been this wet. My fingers were immediately hot, slippery and dripping, the back of my hand was cold and clammy from brushing up against the crotch of her damp knickers.

Normally as tight as a vice, I effortlessly pushed two fingers inside her sopping vagina, then a third, and a fourth also slipped in with ease as I began to finger-fuck my almost-naked ex girlfriend on her sofa.

I was desperate to slide her kickers off to get better access and get my tongue inside her wet hole, so I kissed frantically down her chest, tits and arm followed by her smooth stomach as I withdrew four well-lubricated fingers from her pussy and knelt down in between her legs.

My hands returned to the waistband of her boyshorts. Instinctively, Beth raised her hips off the sofa allowing me to slide them down her chubby legs and over her feet.

Her beautiful pussy was staring me in the face. It was glistening with her juices and the landing strip was back. The large labia that I loved so much were opened-up like a flower - puffy, red, swollen and inviting. I knew this look well and it wasn't something that happened after only a little foreplay, however intense.

My mind flashed back to the contents of her laundry basket earlier that evening. There was no doubt in my mind that the love of my life had been fucked just a few hours ago. Fucked by a 40-year-old who was engaged to be married to someone else and was just using the girl I loved as a sex toy.

As I'd recently discovered, this didn't put me off her in the slightest - I wanted her more right then than I'd ever wanted any girl. She had showered since being with him, but my lust was so overwhelming that I wouldn't have cared even if she hadn't.

I kissed my way from her knees towards her beautiful, unfaithful and ruined cunt.

Beth whispered as I was almost there and started to wriggle backwards away from my advancing mouth.

"Babe, are you sure you wanna go there... you know... me and him... we're sleeping together... isn't that a problem?"

"When were you last with him?" I asked as I moved so close that she could now feel my breath on her sex. Beth hesitated. I gave her an out.

"In fact don't answer that - it doesn't matter." I continued.

"This week..." she weakly offered by way of a response. "...a couple of days ago".

I groaned as I forcefully shoved my tongue as far into her sopping pussy as possible. Beth eased her head back and faced the ceiling as I ate her hard, fuelled by the needless lie I knew she had just told. Yet another one. The more she lied and cheated the more turned-on I became. The more I wanted her. The more I loved her.

I knew the outlines of her indiscretions. The mere fact that she'd been SO uncharacteristically dirty and slutty in recent months that she'd had to start lying just to tone it down a bit was sexual dynamite to me.

I mean, she'd just lied by saying she'd had sex with him on Wednesday when it had actually been only a matter of hours ago. The truth was SO bad, SO slutty, that admitting to having fucked him two days ago was her idea of respectability by comparison. That was hot.

I couldn't wait any longer, I undid my belt and shuffled my trousers down far enough to pull out and stroke my rigid cock as I ate her.

I recognised the signs that she was clearly building towards an orgasm. I waited until she was almost at the edge before pulling my face away from her pussy and kissing back up her body.

"Ooh you bastard no, don't stop, I'm almost there". Beth growled through gritted teeth as her left hand instinctively moved to replace me and take matters into her own hands.

I rested my forehead on hers and looked into her eyes as I gripped her wrist and forecefully moved her hand away from playing with herself.

"No... what are you doing?" she said with a little panic in her voice.

I slowly looked down. Her gaze followed mine until it landed upon my rock-hard cock, positioned only an inch or two away from her hungry sex.

"No... we can't..." she said, breathlessly. "We can't have sex, you know that, we're having fun is all, but I'm not going to cheat..."

I started rubbing her clit as I spoke, making sure she stayed on the edge.

"What do you think lover-boy is doing with his pretty little Fiance late on a Friday night?... You said she looks like 'a catwalk model'... He's probably between those lovely, slim thighs right now, I bet she's tight too..."

"No, it's not like that..."

"Don't make out he's better than every other man. Don't imagine he's somehow being faithful to you. I know men. He'll be all-over both of you as often as he can manage. Want me to carry on, or stop?"

"Carry on..." she pleaded.

"Then you're going to need to answer some simple yes/no questions. If I think you're lying or avoiding the question, I stop. Understood?"

"Yes."

"You really get off on the sneaking around don't you?"

"Yes".

"And the lying?"

"Mmmm yes."

"And you must know there's a chance he's never going to leave Sarah for you?"

"Yes."

"But that's a risk you're happy to take because you're secretly enjoying the fact that you have two men desperate to screw you, anytime, anyplace?"

"Yes."

"Did he really fuck you on Wednesday?"

"Yes."

"And was that really the last time he fucked you?"

She hesitated.

"No."

"When then? Yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Today too?"

A pause.

"Every day this week."

"This morning?"

She hesitated again, enjoying my handywork.

"Errrrm... no."

I kissed her gently and lovingly on the lips. She reciprocated, tasting her own juices on my lips and tongue.

"After work then?" I said, knowingly.

"Just before you arrived - I thought you were hours away."

I stroked a few stray blonde hairs away from her face. "Thanks for being honest."

"But you knew that already, right?" She guessed.

"Of course. I recognised the signs." I confirmed as we kissed. I continued to masturbate her carefully, making sure not to go too far.

"How? What signs?"

"Your... cunt..." I whispered, choosing to use the harshest, sluttiest word I could think of.

"What about my... cunt?" She pouted as she played along, knowing full well what I was about to say.

"It looks different... puffy... swollen... used. It smells different. It even tastes slightly different."

"Oh my god babe I let you go down on me... I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. I love going down on you."

"Doesn't it bother you... you know..."

"What? That a few hours earlier you had some other guy's cock inside you?"

"Well... yeah." she said, sheepishly.

I didn't answer, I just continued to make out with my Beth, who was clearly also savouring the taste of my mouth, her pussy and a faint hint of loverboy's cum by extension.

"So... it doesn't bother you then?" She'd not forgotten her question.

"You've had a shower since then though, you're all clean now." I said, avoiding answering directly as I backed away from kissing her to look Beth in the face.

Beth had clearly decided that it definitely didn't bother me as she put on her best bitchy, teasing, smug voice to goad me.

"Clean on the outside maybe. But you know I'm on the pill and that I hate condoms. Perhaps that's why I smelled and tested slightly different? Because not long before you arrived, Tom was coating my insides with a shitload of his spunk. Ten showers won't wash that off."

That was without doubt the dirtiest, sluttiest thing Beth had ever said - way worse than anything she'd dreamt up when she'd tried talking dirty in the past to me. And it wasn't just a fantasy - it was true.

I couldn't hold back any more. The last time I'd had sex with Beth where we weren't totally off our faces was the soulless sex we'd had in Greece where it'd been like humping a sack of potatoes. The two times since we had both been wasted, and I'd had to wear a condom.

Hearing my beautiful angel talk about fucking another man - 'Tom' - in such graphic detail made my hips move forward automatically.

"Wait" she said. "Not without a condom... What if I get pregnant?"

"You're on the pill, I'll take my chances." I responded.

I didn't even have to line-up, Beth was so wide-open and wet that I found my target easily. She exhaled with a loud, breathy "Ohhh fuuuuuuck" as I penetrated her puffy lips and slid my bare naked cock deep inside her in a single, solid stroke until my balls rested against her.

I began to move in and out of Beth as slowly as was humanly possible for a man as turned-on as I was. I SO wanted to fuck the living shit out of her, but knew that would make me cum in a matter of seconds. I wanted to string this out for as long as I could.

Beth felt incredible. On the one hand, her normally quite-tight pussy was noticeably looser than usual, so wasn't generating the kind of friction I was used to. That, coupled with the fact she was secreting what felt like a whole bucket of lube made me confident I could last.

However, that was countered by the knowledge that I was sliding in and out of the girl I loved, who had been spreading her legs for an engaged 40 year-old on a daily basis, including only a few hours previously. She was right, she was clean on the outside, but on the inside I could feel the difference in her as my cock undoubtedly mingled with the remnants of their combined cum from earlier.

"Where did you fuck him today? The car?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not today. Here."

"Right here?" I questioned, meaning the sofa.

"No, in my bed."

"Tell me." I screwed Beth slowly as she talked.

"Mmmm, we finished work as normal at about 4:30. He was giving me a lift home. I hadn't seen him much since he dropped me off this morning, and we had to fake casual chit-chat as we walked to his car."

"He said he'd missed me today, and wondered when we would get to be together again. I mentioned that you were coming round tonight, but not until much later so I was free for a few hours. He immediately started thinking about where we could go. It gets dark early so there are a couple of places we sometimes park up and... you know... fool around."

"Fool around? Meaning?"

"Oh for goodness sake, you know what I mean by fool around!"

I smiled. "It depends if your definition extends to sex?"

"Sometimes. It depends on when and where we're parked, and whether we have anywhere better to go. But the passenger seat of his car is definitely the place that's seen the most action."

"You don't use the back seat?"

"Sometimes we do the back seat, but I just prefer the front... it's where Sarah sits..."

"Why is that a turn-on?"

"It's hot for me... she gets him all the time... it's my revenge that she cluelessly sits in the same seat where my fat naked arse has rubbed back-and-forth into the fabric as her man screws a placement student half his age."

"No, you're not fat, you're beautiful. But I'm not sure how I feel about this 'other' Beth, she's far more selfish and dirty than the Beth I'm used to."

"I think you know exactly how you feel about it. You love hearing about me being a dirty girl don't you?"

I didn't respond. Of course she was right, but it felt demeaning to admit it.

She bought her knees right up to her chest and clamped them shut, stopping our fucking in an instant. She pressed out a hand against my pelvis, holding me away.

"Don't you?" she growled sternly.

I tried to move her arm away and continue.

"Come on babe, don't be silly."

"Admit it." she insisted.

"Admit what?"

"What I asked you... that you love hearing about me being a dirty girl."

Although this interlude had lasted only a matter of moments, every second that passed without sliding into Beth's warm and welcoming snatch felt like an hour.

"Ok, ok, yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I do... what you said."

Beth was very clearly enjoying torturing me and was taking back control of this whole situation. She was going to make me beg.

"Uh-uh..." she shook her head childishly, legs still clamped shut and knees barring my way.

"Say it."

"Ok... yes I enjoy hearing about you... being a dirty girl." I admitted.

"Yeah, you're damn right you do..." she giggled, smirking. She loosened her defence slightly, allowing me slightly more of an in-stroke, but I was still only able to slide in about a quarter of the way.

"So, you like hearing my stories then?" She was toying with me from a position of strength.

"You know I do." I confirmed.

"Yeah I know. I wish I'd known since we got together, if I knew I could be totally open with you, the last few months could have been very different."

She relaxed her defences and spread her legs wide open for me again. I plunged straight into her warmth.

She continued to speak as I slowly screwed her.

"If I'd known you liked to hear about me and other guys, we could have had some fun with it ourselves. We might not have ended up breaking-up."

I didn't respond.

"We could have agreed before I started my placement that if anything... presented itself... that I could go with my heart at the time. We could have had some rules. If I'd known you were happy for me to sleep with other guys, we could have prevented all the lying and hurt."

"I didn't know myself until it happened." I said, picking up the pace.

"But you ARE happy...? For me to fuck other guys?" She asked, cutely cocking her head to the side like it was the most innocent, natural question in the world.

I didn't elaborate, I just stepped it up another notch. I wasn't far off cumming inside my sweet Beth for the first time in months.

She continued to talk, to goad me.

"I didn't want to lie to you. The guilt every time I did something with him was really hard for me, although each time it got less and less. That first kiss and what happened in the street had my head spinning. I justified each further thing we did because we'd already done x and y, so the next thing wasn't really any worse. It seemed like innocent fun one minute, then feelings got involved."

Knowing I was going to cum soon, I wanted her to finish tonight's story.

"Tonight." I said. "Carry on."

She giggled. "You really do love the stories don't you?"

"I knew this place was empty tonight and you wouldn't be here until about 9 which meant we could have some real time together. He was over the moon, it's not often we get that with our... situation."

"So you came straight back here?"

"Yeah, we had it agreed before we even climbed into the car, but we had to keep up the act until we were well clear of work in case anyone saw anything. We didn't even kiss until we were inside the house. It was agony. Although we've been seeing each other a lot, this was only the third time we'd have had any private 'quality time' together - the other two were after the summer ball and another time when we got a hotel."

"What about all the other stuff... was that all in the car?"

"A mixture of the car and other secluded places."

"Mmmm such as?"

"Alleyways, club toilets, even a park bench... at night obviously."

"Holy shit babe, you had sex in all those places? I guess you don't need to lie the next time that question comes up..."

She smiled, but spotted I wasn't going to last much longer.

"No cumming in me... you'll have to pull out." she stated, matter-of-factly.

"What, why?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"I'm not fucking two guys at the same time with no protection, that's why. Imagine if I ended up pregnant."

"You'd look fucking hot pregnant. Anyway if Sarah hasn't had a kid yet at her age, Tom's probably firing blanks."

"Sarah's like 25 or something - did you think she was 40? That's what makes him wanting me even more satisfying. It's not like she's old and wrinkly, she's barely older than us and to be honest, she's probably a 9. Besides she always makes him wear a condom so there's no chance she'll be getting pregnant. He really likes that I don't make him wear one."

"If she's a 9, what are you?" I asked, intrigued.

"I dunno, a 6?"

She smiled a filthy smile and started to play with herself in front of me again, like a reward for lowering myself to be with a 6.

"So he's happy to cheat on a 9... with a 6? Why?"

"Because he loves me."

That hurt, and I was too worried to ask if she loved him back. I was afraid of the answer.

"But he loves her too, he's marrying her isn't he?"

"For now." she responded.

"Why are you happy to share him? It seems like you're doing all the giving and he's just taking from both of you. The sex must be really good to put up with that."

"Oh babe you have no idea. He's got 18 years extra experience under his belt... and it really shows."

"You let slip last time that you've... had smaller."

"Oh yes, I don't think I'll be the same again after being with him, it's... it's just... so big."

"How big?"

"I haven't measured it! And I don't have that many to compare it to do I? All I know is that it's the first time since the night I lost my virginity that I was frightened I might not be able to take it all."

"You must have some idea."

"How big are you?"

"6-and-a-half inches." I said warily.

"Oh, ok. Easily 8 inches then. But so much thicker too, I genuinely feel like I'm being stretched to breaking point... it's amazing. Do I feel any different?"

"God yes, so much looser than you used to be, or I'd have cum ages ago."

"So that's another reason you like me being a dirty girl then? If I'm getting my vag stretched by Tom, it means little old you can last a bit longer when we get together..."

"You say that like this isn't going to be a one-off... I thought you were taken?" I picked up the pace.

"I am taken, but I'm having fun. Plus he's lying about Sarah, they are still having sex. A girl can tell these things."

I was on the edge now, she could see it in my face.

"Hey you - remember what I said? Try not to cum in me. You could always do it on my tits if you like? Or over my vag, like last time?"

Knowing Beth as I do, the change in her stance on this was significant. Earlier she was adamant I couldn't, now she was merely asking me to try not to. To my mind, this was as good as asking me to cum inside her, without her having to actually say it.

She was nearly there too and I knew from experience I could send her over the edge.

"Why would I pull out? It'll be a milestone for you... two different men in the same afternoon... it might never happen again... seems a shame for my dirty girl to miss out on the grand finale..."

Beth grunted as I began pounding her hard.

"Uh... uh... oh yeah... fuck me... I'm pretty sure it WILL happen again... oh yeah... fuck... whenever I want it to... now cum for me babe, cum all over me..."

She wasn't wrong. Whenever she wanted it I'd be there.

"Not over you... inside you." I grunted back.

"Oh yes... oh fucking yes... give it to me..." She panted as she teetered on the edge of her own climax.

"Oh fuck yes... come on... cum for me baby... do it... cum inside me... I want your cum baby..."