My (ex) Girlfriend's Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, Beth wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, pulling me deep into her pussy. I felt the cum practically burning as it shot through the length of my cock and exploded into her cervix.

Beth's legs held me in a vice-like grip as I pumped and pumped her relentlessly full of my seed for a full 30 seconds, as she undoubtedly always wanted me to.

She'd totally lost control now. Her breathing was sharp and ragged and she was once again using language I'd never heard pass her lips before as I unloaded my balls into her.

"Holy fucking shit... I can feel it... I can feel your spunk baby... it's so fucking hot... I'm so full of cum... fucking hell... this is so wrong... fuck your dirty girl... nail me... nail my loose pussy... pump my used vag full of your cum... fill my cunt babe... fill my dirty cheating cunt... oh my fucking godddddddd..."

As usual for Beth - who finds nothing more erotic than being the object of a man's climax, my explosion had triggered her own. She reached up and pulled my chest in tightly to hers as she tensed up and released the loudest, most profanity-strewn orgasm I'd ever head from her.

For the first time, I could actually feel her riding her orgasm in waves as it rippled through her pussy while she jerked rhythmically, clinging onto me for dear life. Unexpectedly, my cock and legs were suddenly flooded with Beth's wet, warm, sweet nectar as she squirted her love juices over me, and over the sofa as her gutter language became a blissful whimper.

We continued to hold each other close for a few minutes after, as Beth breathed hard, trying to recover herself.

I leaned back from her grip, going soft inside her now sloppy pussy as I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"That was unbelievable... my god I love you..." I said, completely naturally, without thinking.

Beth looked at me softly with a sense of regret, maybe even pity and stroked my face gently.

"I know." She whispered.

"I know."