My Ex-Girlfriend's Mother

Story Info
I fucked my ex's mom - that ex who cheated on me!
3.5k words
4.38
53.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

Neha was my first girlfriend. We started dating when we were nineteen. We met in college while pursuing our graduation in our hometown. I would spend a lot of my time at her house, we'd hang out, talk, play board games, make out -- all under the supervision of Neha's mom, Kavita. We were horny, of course, but thanks to Neha's mom, we could never really act on it. We were very comfortable with each other and always wanted to spend time with each other, so much so that sometimes Kavita would have to ask me to leave. One such time was when Neha's father was visiting. He was a high-ranking government official who was posted in Delhi whereas Kavita was a school principal in our hometown. Whenever he was in town, I was not allowed to visit Neha because he had no idea his daughter was dating a boy. This time, he stayed for over two weeks and around the second week, I was growing restless to meet Neha -- so I sneaked into her bedroom, through her window, with her help, while her parents were in their room, across the hall.

We talked and giggled quietly, while Neha's parents muffled voices could be heard from their rooms. We were alert -- I was supposed to sneak out if they left their room, but thankfully, their door was closed, and we could hear them easily and have enough time to make my escape. We held hands and talked about how I missed her. Suddenly, we heard this moan from Neha's parents' bedroom. Neha held her hand to her forehead and exclaimed, "There they go again." Neha had mentioned to me earlier that her parents used to have sex rather loudly whenever her father visited -- we had laughed about it -- and I had assumed that she was exaggerating the extent of it. But as I heard her loud moans, and the rhythmic clapping sound emanating from his pelvis pounding into her, I realized she was not exaggerating. Neha looked embarrassed and I tried to joke about it to make her more comfortable. "Look at them go. I hope we have sex like that when we are their age," I jokingly said.

"So you plan to make me wait that long before you put your dick in me," Neha said with a silly grin. She took her top off and held her bra-covered breasts together and shimmied for me. We were still virgins and the teenage hormones were driving us nuts. Nothing could stop us now. Hearing Neha's parents fuck was an unexpected turn on -- maybe it was weird that we fucked for the first time while her parents were doing the same in the next room, but that's how it happened. I couldn't help visualizing Neha's parents fucking as I pushed my hard virgin cock into her warm inviting pussy. Neha was a short plump girl, with ample breasts and a thick mound with dark curly hair. As I started slowly fucking her, I was thinking about her parents, who were still going at it. Man, they could fuck. Her father was a skinny fair-skinned guy while her mother was dark and fat. I was visualizing their sex akin to the BBW porn where we see skinny men fuck fat women with thick pussies. The thought of Kavita's dark hairy pussy made me cum inside Neha for the first time. And since then, I started looking at Kavita differently.

Kavita was no longer the fat old mother I used to view her as -- she was a wildly sexual being. Every time I would see her, I would remember her moans, the sound of her husband's pelvis hitting her thick thighs, I would imagine her naked. Meanwhile, Neha and I started sneaking around more and finding time to fuck like bunnies. What I never told Neha was that I would often think about her mother while I was fucking her. I would imagine I was licking Kavita's thick dark pussy while I would go down on her daughter -- it was kinda depraved, but that's how my teenage mind worked. Kavita started noticing that we were spending a lot of time in Neha's bedroom and instructed us to stay in the hall, while she would watch TV in her bedroom.

We would often quietly slip into Neha's bedroom and fuck quietly. Kavita was fat and had a bad knee, so we could hear her and tidy up when she started walking out from her room. We escaped being caught narrowly a few times, until the time she caught us. It was sort of hilarious. I was licking Neha, and she was moaning a little and we missed the sound of Kavita's footsteps till she was in the hall. When we realized, I gathered my clothes and hit behind a cupboard. Neha pretended to be alone but somehow Kavita knew I was there. Usually, she wouldn't come into Neha's room, because it was a little cramped, but this time she walked across and checked behind the cupboard which was the only blind spot from the door. There I was, naked, with a semi-hard penis, with my clothes in my hand. She looked at my penis, then at my face, then at my penis again. The few seconds felt like a lifetime. "Put your clothes on and some to the hall," she said in a stern voice.

We were scolded and I was prohibited from coming to their house. We still sneaked around some times, but not as often. We had very different friend circles in college and Neha didn't want people to know we were seeing each other -- so we could only meet at her place. Due to the prohibition Neha's mother put on us, we started meeting less often and started drifting apart a little. This was before mobile phones were mainstream -- Neha's mum used to monitor their landline too so we couldn't speak as often either. We would break up and get back together every other week. When Neha got dial-up internet installed, her phone line started being engaged at night because she would use the internet -- it frustrated me a lot.

Then I caught Neha flirting with some guy on Yahoo Chat. And things just started going downhill. When I was leaving town for my Masters, Kavita sat us down and gave us a speech. Basically, she was asking us if we wanted to keep on seeing each other or wanted to break it off, since we were moving away. I was naïve and said I wanted to keep on dating. But a month later, Neha informed me that she had met someone else. I was furious but couldn't do anything. I called up Kavita and asked her how she could let it happen. She asked me why I thought she could control Neha when she could never stop us from going at it. And that was the end of us.

A few years passed. Neha's father passed away from a heart attack. But we never really established contact. Then, one autumn, I was visiting my folks and I happened to run into Kavita while shopping for groceries in the market. We exchanged pleasantries. I noticed that she had lost a little weight -- I complimented her about it. "Why don't you come home this evening?" she invited me. I tried to get out of it, saying it might be weird between Neha and me. "Neha is not here. She is in hostel in Agartala," Kavita informed me. "You come visit me. Give this old lady some company", Kavita said with a wry smile. I told her I would come. It was odd. She was never so friendly with me earlier. Maybe she had mellowed with age, I thought to myself. A few years had passed after all.

When I visited Kavita in the evening, I expected their maid to open the door, but it was Kavita who answered. She was wearing a loose gown which had a very low neckline. I avoided looking at her breasts but managed to get a glimpse of her large heavy melons, which were sagging with their sheer weight. She was not wearing a bra and I could see the outline of her thick nipples through the gown. I realized I was staring, and I think she noticed it too. I sat down and we started talking. I asked about her husband, and she told me about the circumstances of his demise. The topic then moved to Neha. I asked her how her daughter had been -- Kavita informed me that Neha was not talking to her. They had a bit of a falling out. I didn't pry about it. Soon, we started talking about me and Neha and how we were crazy to be sneaking around like we used. I expressed surprise that she knew about it.

"Oh, come on," Kavita laughed, "You guys were not subtle. I could hear you giggle in the bedroom. I was just very permissive."

"That's embarrassing," I exclaimed, "I really thought you didn't know. I am embarrassed."

"Don't be," Kavita replied, "I understand young love. Neha's dad and I used to be like that when we were younger."

"Really?" I replied, "Neha never told me that story."

"That's because she doesn't know", Kavita replied. She went on to tell me how she met her husband, who was her brother's friend. They started sneaking around and having sex. She got pregnant with Neha and then they got married. "In fact, had it not been for the pregnancy, we might not have married," Kavita said.

"That's mighty modern of you guys," I replied. I chuckled, as I remembered how Neha and I heard them fucking that one time. Kavita asked me what I was sniggering about. I told her. She laughed with embarrassment.

"We were often loud. Poor Neha - must have been awkward for her," Kavita observed. "You must have thought we were such animals."

I thought for a second and said, "Not at all, I thought it was pretty hot that you had an active sex life."

"Its all in the past now," Kavita shrugged, her breasts swayed and bounced as she got up to get a glass of water.

I realized that the talk about Kavita and her husband's sex life had got me hard and I was scared she would notice my hard on. I crossed me legs when she was walking towards me. "While you're her," Kavita said, "Would you mind helping me with something? I have managed to jam a drawer in my dressing table and am not able to pull it out. Would you help me with it?"

"Sure," I said, "Lead me to it."

When I entered her bedroom, I realized that I had been there once before. Neha and I had fucked there one afternoon while Kavita was still at work. The room looked different now -- it was very dimly lit and had a strange smell. I pulled at the drawer, and it felt like there was something jamming it from the bottom. Kavita sat on the bed as I kneeled to check under the drawer. The fan was blowing a lot of air and Kavita's gown was flying up and I caught a glimpse of her bare dark things when I was bent down. My cock got hard. I noticed a bunch of hairclips were stuck under the base of the drawer. I lifted the drawer at an angle and pulled them out. I pulled out the drawer and it opened with ease. I was taken aback by the contents of the drawer.

Inside the drawer, was a big black dildo, a medium sized pink vibrator and a big bottle of lube, along with some other stuff. "Wow," I commented and looked at the sex toys with wonder. I was transfixed for a whole minute before I looked at Kavita. She just shrugged, not embarrassed at all, "I get lonely." I noticed that the string of her gown had come undone, and I could see most of her belly and breasts as the wind was blowing her gown aside. It took me a second to gauge the situation. My body didn't take that long to respond -- I was standing up now and I had a tent in my trousers. Kavita noticed it and said, "You seem to like what you're seeing."

I was staring at her quietly as she slipped out of her gown, while still sitting on the bed. Her plump dark body was glistening in the dim light. Her long hair was falling over her shoulders, partly covering her huge breasts. I could still see her nipples through her hair, her huge areolas. Neha's breasts were similar to her mother's but smaller. Her tummy had several folds of fat that kinda obscured my vision of her pussy. Kavita caught me looking between her thighs and parted her legs as if she read my mind. She leaned back a little to give me a clear view of her thick hairy mound. My heart pounded and my hard on was raging inside my pants, trying to break through the fabric.

Kavita broke the silence: "I remember that time when I caught you in Neha's room, naked. I had suspected that you guys were fucking but I didn't know. That was the day I first fantasized about you. I thought Neha was so lucky. You were so much bigger than my husband. I even remember listening to you fuck my daughter a few times. I had fantasized of being naked in front of you so many times but never knew a day like this would come."

I cleared my throat, which was parched and said, "I used to think about you every time I fucked Neha."

Kavita opened her mouth in disbelief. "You're making me wet. Wow, that's new. I am 61 and menopausal -- I need lube most of the time. You just got my juices flowing. Would you fuck me already!"

I couldn't believe my luck. I was about to fuck my college sweetheart's 61-year-old mother in the same bed I once fucked her daughter. I tore away my clothes and showed my hard cock to Kavita. She licked her lips. I bent down and parted her fat pussy -- her juices were thick and slimy. She was not lying -- I did make her wet. I licked her pussy, pushing my tongue through her thick pussy lips to taste the inside of her lady garden. As I moved up, I felt her thick clit and I wrapped my lips on it and sucked at it. Kavita shuddered and shook a little and started moaning. I almost came hearing that familiar moan. I dug my face into her thick musky pussy, and I grabbed her big dark breasts with both my hands and squeezed hard.

Kavita screamed my name as I licked her to a roaring orgasm. She pulled me up and grabbed my cock. "My god, I have lusted after your hard cock for so long," she said as she stroked my erection and guided it into her pussy. "I am fucking my daughter's boyfriend", she exclaimed as I pushed my hard cock inside her. "Ex," I replied. "Doesn't matter," she responded, "This same cock was inside Neha once." I realized that it was giving her some sort of kick to think about it, so I played along. "Yeah, this dick has cum inside your daughter so many times." Kavita moaned harder as I pumped into her thick old pussy. She was not very tight but she warm and slimy and I loved how her pussy felt. I pinched her plump nipples as I banged into her -- our bodies made that familiar clapping sound of fucking.

"Fuck me. Fuck your girlfriend's mother. Put a baby in me." Kavita was enjoying herself. The baby bit surprised me for a second but I realized it was a part of the dirty talk. "Oh, you sexy slut, you want my cum inside you, don't you?" I played along. "Yeah, give your girlfriend's mother your thick cum. Make me pregnant again." I couldn't hold back and started cumming hard inside Kavita's pussy. She kept moaning loudly, intensifying my orgasm. When I finally pulled out my spent dick from inside her, she put a couple of fingers inside her pussy and started fingering herself vigorously, creating a creamy froth in her pussy with my cum and her juices. It was fantastic to watch. I grabbed and squeezed her breasts.

"So, whose pussy do you like more? The daughter or the mother?" Kavita asked with a grin.

"I always imagined fucking you. I never thought it would feel this good." I replied. "But you know, I have fucked Neha in other places." I pointed at her mouth, her breasts and her ass. Kavita smiled and said, "Get hard then, let's see if the mother can please you better than the daughter." She was definitely having fun with the mother daughter talk. I wondered if I should point out that it was kinda weird but my dick, that was beginning to get hard again, told me to shut the fuck up.

Half an hour later, I had lubed her ass up and was fingering her with three fingers while she fucked her pussy with the big black dildo. I told Kavita I wanted to see my cum dripping out of that tight ass of hers. She shrieked in excitement. I was hard again, and I pushed my erection into her ass while she had the big dildo deep in her pussy. "Ooooh," she screamed with pleasure, "I bet you never did this with Neha." I hadn't. This was better than anything I had ever done with anyone. This woman who was nearly forty years older than me was giving me the best sex of my life. I grabbed her big meaty ass cheeks as I pounded into her asshole. I pulled her hair and reached around to grab her big melons as I fucked her butt. "I wish Neha were here to see her boyfriend pounding her mother's ass," Kavita exclaimed, driving me over the edge, again. I shot my thick load of cum inside her ass. I pulled out and watched my cum flow out of her butthole. Her hole was red and looked sore.

As we lay next to each other, Kavita masturbated with her vibrator, and I was catching my breath. "I wanted to watch you fuck Neha," Kavita said, as the vibrator buzzed over her clit. I was quickly finding out that my ex-girlfriend's mother was way freakier than her daughter ever was. I played along. "I used to imagine eating your pussy when I ate out Neha's pussy," I said, making Kavita moan harder. "I would have loved to fuck both of you together," I said, and immediately wondered if that would cross a line, but Kavita only moaned louder as she ravaged her clit with the vibrator. Emboldened by this, I continued: "I would have loved to cum on both of your faces at once." Kavita opened her eyes at this. "She let you cum on her face?" Kavita asked. I nodded. "Wanna cum on mine?" she asked me.

Several minutes later, Kavita had the dildo up her ass, the vibrator in her pussy and my hard cock in her mouth. I pulled out and shot my load across her face and into her mouth. She licked the tip of my cock, milking out the last drops from my already spent dick. I pulled the dildo and vibrator out of her and fingered her pussy some more, just for my pleasure. Kavita was not even close to being done. We fucked for hours that day, while we talked about how I fucked her daughter earlier. We'd only stop when I couldn't cum anymore and my back would hurt.

I was in town for a few more days -- I spent most of those days fucking Kavita. We fucked in all rooms of her house, even in Neha's bedroom. In the last day, before I left town, I clicked pictures while we fucked. I got several shots of Kavita with my dick in her mouth, her pussy, her ass and between her breasts. I got pictures of my cum on her face, dripping out of her pussy and ass. I also clicked pictures of us through the mirror while I pounded Kavita from behind, where we both faced the mirror. It was magnificent. Kavita was very grateful for the time we spent together -- she told me she hadn't fucked like that in a while. I told her I would visit again the next time -- but I don't think I meant it. Because I had something else in mind.

When I left the town, in train, I saved all the pictures of Kavita and me in a cloud drive and texted the link to Neha on Instagram with the caption, "This is for cheating on me!"

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers