My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a moment to process all that. Four dates in five days with a guy she'd described in such glowing terms. I found myself wishing she was back with the engaged 40 year-old. He presented much less of a threat to me by comparison.

"And when you say you've been seeing him a lot this week - you're obviously sleeping together, right?"

"Well... that's kinda why I was bringing up our conversation from last week - I thought we'd agreed that I could? You were ok with Tom so you can't really not be ok with Chris, can you?"

"That's a 'yes' then?"

"Well... yeah."

"Right" I said, quietly. My mind was saying 'bad', but my cock wasn't listening.

"So how does Tom fit in now?"

"Dunno..." she shrugged. "...maybe not at all. He made it clear he was marrying Sarah. He wanted to carry on seeing me on the side, and was just expecting me to hang around waiting for him to fit me in like some cheap secret. It just felt a bit demeaning, if you know what I mean?"

If anyone knew exactly how that felt, it was me. She realised what she'd said by the look on my face.

"Oh... I'm sorry babe... I didn't mean... I don't make you feel like that, do I?"

The fact that she was worried she might have showed exactly how similar our situations were.

"What? No!" I lied. She smiled and instantly went back to focussing on herself.

"All the time there was even a small chance he might leave Sarah for me, that was all the justification I needed. I could kid myself that he loved me more than he loved her, but he took that away last Sunday. I don't like being anyone's second choice. She's fitter than me and I think her family is rich, which is probably partly to do with it, so fuck him!"

"You did." I quipped. She giggled.

I was dubious. Just a week previously she had been totally besotted with him and was hoping he'd leave his fiancee. If he had, I had no doubt Beth would have ended things with me.

But now she's dating (and sleeping with) someone entirely new. She'd moved on so quickly, I found it a little hard to believe Tom was out-of-the-picture forever, and thought maybe she was just on the rebound with this 'Chris'.

Shocked, but also embarrassingly excited by Beth's news, I asked.

"So, this Chris guy - how does that affect us? You and me?"

"He knows I have a boyfriend."

"Is that what I am? Because last time we spoke about this, you were pretty clear I was your ex, and you'd even referred to Tom as your boyfriend, to me at least. Am I your boyfriend?"

She wrinkled her nose a little and her eyes flicked upwards, as they often do when she's thinking about something. The cogs were whirring.

"Errr... OFFICIALLY you ARE my boyfriend." She responded, with big emphasis on 'officially'.

I detected a heavy dose of being her 'boyfriend in name only'.

"Nobody knows about me and Tom..." She went on. "...and nobody knows that you and me split up... so OFFICIALLY you're still my boyfriend."

"So we're not back together then? Like properly back together? Even after last week?" I tried to clarify.

I could hear the anguish in her answer as I tried to get her to commit to something I knew she didn't really want to.

"No... sort of... maybe... I don't know... well no... I'm really sorry babe, I know it's what you want, I'm just not there yet."

"Yet? Does that mean that one day you might be?"

"Babe, please don't pressure me. I can't get back with you unless I'm fully committed, and at the moment I can't be - my head's all over the place. You deserve better than a half-hearted long-distance girlfriend who isn't putting you first. I do know that we're having a lot of fun together again though right? Why do we have to put a label on it? As far as everyone here is concerned - we're boyfriend and girlfriend - so nobody will bat an eyelid if I do this..."

And with that she planted a reassuring slow, tender, loving kiss on my lips as she looked deep into my eyes. Good god I loved her.

"And what are we to Alva?" I asked. "Does she still think we're together?"

"Yeah... but she also knows I've been seeing Chris and that we're great together, so she knows the writing's on the wall with you."

After a few drinks Beth's loose tongue had got carried away again, and she immediately realised what she'd just said.

"Is that what you think then? IS the 'writing on the wall' for us?" I said, hurt.

"No! That's not what I meant... I meant that... from her point of view... she probably THINKS that..."

I was unconvinced, she seemed flustered.

"So we're not 'over' then? You still... like me? So what's your plan with Chris then? You can't just expect to keep seeing us both and live two separate lives surely?"

I'd have had no answer to her if she'd said 'yes' to that.

"No... I... I don't really have a plan. I don't know if we're 'over' or not. I guess we probably can't be because here we are together again, even though you know what I've been doing. This is all so new for me. Guys have never been interested in me like this before. I don't know what to tell you. You'll always be special to me and I think I still love you in a way, but I don't want to stop seeing Chris... or whoever... I feel like I need to... broaden my horizons a bit. I've told you I can't commit and I thought you were ok with that."

We probably can't be over. Still loves me in a way. Can't commit.

I spoke from my heart.

"I guess I just find it hard that you're clearly having feelings for someone else. With Tom, feelings didn't seem to be a problem because of his situation."

"I do have feelings for Chris yes, but I've got no idea how serious they are yet, so try not to worry. And by the way - I love the fact that it's the feelings that bother you not the physical stuff. You must really love me."

There was a silence between us at that point which became more awkward by the second. I chose to change the subject.

"Doesn't Alva think it's a bit... well... slutty... that you're effectively seeing three guys at once?"

Beth smirked. "Why babe? Do you think I'm a little slut then?" She smirked as she said it, and I knew it was a tease that didn't require an answer.

I smiled back.

"Do any other work people know about you and Chris?". I asked.

"A few."

"And what do you think they think about you cheating?"

"They're friends of Chris, he's explained my situation to them. They're cool."

"So, some people in this bar right now know that you're cheating on me and think I'm totally in the dark? How many?"

She quickly scanned the bar. "I dunno, a few... maybe 10... or 15?"

"That's a lot more than a few babe."

Beth gave a naughty smirk. "I know... can I let you in on a little secret?"

I nodded.

She cupped her mouth to my ear and spoke in a quiet voice.

"It really turns me on that people know..."

I listened intently.

"... I really like the thought that a whole bunch of people know all about my sex life... that they might gossip about who I'm sleeping with, who I'm cheating on and whether my boyfriend suspects anything or not... some of them will be watching us right now wondering what we're talking about... calling me names behind my back... perhaps pitying you... perhaps warning Chris off me... thinking I'm an easy lay..."

She paused.

"... And... I quite like imagining that maybe the guys think about me when they... you know... or that maybe they imagine it's me instead when they're with their other halves."

Wow, Beth had totally unloaded a big pile of fantasy onto me. It was truthful and from the heart. It aligned perfectly with a lot of the behaviour she'd displayed and the things she'd said in recent weeks.

"So you like other people to speculate about what you're doing too, that's part of the fun?"

"You could say that. I'm sure I could pull a couple of Chris's mates if I gave them even the slightest encouragement. I've seen the way they look at me, and I can see in their eyes that they've wondered what I'm like in bed... They think I'm easy... I'd only need to click my fingers..."

As usual, Beth was proving she was infinitely more honest and fun once she had a few drinks inside her. I played along, enjoying the direction the conversation was heading in.

"I love hearing you open up about your fantasies babe, I just wish it didn't take two whole years... And you're probably right - guys only think about one thing."

"Not Chris though - he's really sweet. We have a real connection - it's not purely sexual."

"But you ARE having sex - even though you only met-up for the first time on Monday? How many times?"

"Four so far. Well, more than four in a literal sense, but we've met-up on four separate days."

"But you said you didn't sleep with him on your first date?"

"No, congratulations, you're still officially the only guy I've ever slept with on the first date." She grinned playfully.

"So... you met-up for sex on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday then? He doesn't hang around. Nor do you."

"We didn't meet-up FOR sex. We met-up and sex... just happened. And not on Wednesday - he had to work late."

"How's that four separate days then?"

Beth gave me that shy, sheepish and guilty look that she gives whenever she's done something naughty, and bit her bottom lip. She wanted me to know, but didn't want to admit it. She wanted me to guess. It was part of our game.

"Today... you already slept with him TODAY?"

She bit her lip again and slowly nodded. "I... stayed over... at his flat last night... I have done a couple of times now..."

She sensed my uneasiness and said chirpily with an awkward smile "... I guess that's one benefit of dating a single guy!"

I was officially worried. He was single and had his own flat. There was no actual barrier to Beth leaving me and getting together 'full time' with him if she wanted. Tom had a fiancée who he lived with. With Chris I had no such security. Beth actually sounded happy when she talked about being with him.

At the same time as worrying Chris might take Beth away from me, I was trying to process the confession she'd just made. She'd been having sex with Chris all week and - even worse - 'dating' him. It was obvious to me that she liked him a lot. She'd been staying over at his flat. This wasn't just sex, they enjoyed each other's company even without it. This was beyond casual. And she'd had sex with him today too, she'd woken up at his flat, in his bed - and she'd spent several nights recently falling asleep in his arms.

I made a quick decision. The only decision I could make really. And that was to sound as relaxed as possible about the current situation. Anything heavy would only drive her further towards him. Plus, predictably, my cock was betraying me again and was now rock hard at the thought of Beth adding a fourth notch to her relatively unblemished bedpost.

"Babe, are you ok? Babe? Say something... I'm sorry if this has come as a bit of a shock..." she said, as I snapped out of my daydream.

"So how is it then? You know... the sex? Hopefully awful..." I asked.

"Sorry, I said I didn't want to lie anymore..." she smirked.

"As good as Tom?"

"It's different."

"Different how?" I asked.

"My main connection with Tom was the sex. Our whole relationship was one big rush to find somewhere to get together - it was more of a physical attraction, you know... sampling something new and exciting after so long. With Chris... we could spend the night together just chatting... he gets me... me and him, we just 'work'."

She'd said Tom loved her when we'd spoken before, it sounded ridiculous to me but she genuinely believed it, so I tolerated her delusions just to keep her happy, 99% sure he was just stringing her along. But I was desperate not to hear the word 'love' in any context with Chris.

"Rate their performance out of ten, Tom and Chris." I said.

She didn't hesitate.

"Tom 9, Chris... 7."

"And me?"

"Depends. It varies more with you. When we first got together it was good. Probably... a 7? But then it gradually went downhill, which I guess was always gonna happen after a couple of years. Honestly, right before I started here, I wasn't really enjoying it too much." She sounded apprehensive as she said it, worried about my reaction.

"I know what you mean... I was going to say an 8 at the start so I guess we're on the same page. I sensed we were on a bit of a slide, I just didn't know what I could do about it. Neither of us seemed that bothered anymore."

"Yeah that's pretty much it." She agreed.

"But don't be upset, that's just sex, that's not all that matters. The emotional connection I feel with Chris... and you... makes it good in a totally separate way to Tom... more intense. Are you happy I'm being honest with you? I'm really trying here..." And with that she gave me another tender kiss on the lips.

"I think so yes."

Her right hand shot to my lap and she rubbed it along the rigid iron-rod that was my cock.

"And there's the proof..." she teased, feeling my hardness and smiling as she leaned in close to my ear again.

"...Because I feel really naughty telling you all this, especially in a place this public... and since we're being honest... I'm so turned-on right now... I really feel like I need... you know..."

I shot her a look which told her not to be pathetic and prudish.

"...fine... I need... this." She said, her eyes flicking down to my lap as she firmly stroked me.

I swept her hair patronisingly behind her ear.

"Of course you do sweetheart. How long has it been now since you last had a dick inside you?"

She laughed and looked up at the clock above the bar, lost in thought. Maths wasn't her strong point and I could see her adding up in her head, silently mouthing numbers as she counted.

"Hmmm... five or six hours, probably."

"What? That's... this afternoon... LATE this afternoon?" I questioned, assuming some kind of adding error on her part. She just looked at me blankly and gave a small shrug of her shoulders.

"You mentioned staying over last night, but I didn't realise you'd spent the whole day getting nailed."

"To be totally honest..." she began. "... apart from popping in quickly to pick up a toothbrush and some other stuff, I haven't been home since Thursday morning."

"So, are you like, living with him now then?" I said sarcastically.

"No. Well not really. But there's no reason not to be round there, not like with Tom."

I understood completely, but was mentally all over the place. The news that Beth had been staying round Chris's place and had 'collected stuff' to make that easier was worrying. But on the other hand I couldn't ignore the massive tent in my jeans at the thought of my 'innocent' ex being so free and easy with her body, and her rubbing of my cock had me well on the way to being in a rather sticky situation.

She took advantage of my obvious dilemma and pressed on.

"He took me out for dinner straight from work on Thursday. I hadn't planned to go back to his after, but I did. On Friday I had to go to work in the same outfit I'd worn the day before... even the same underwear... like the 'walk of shame' but for a whole day... I felt really skanky. So after work we popped back to mine and I picked up some clothes and stuff to stay over last night. I was planning to go back home this morning to get ready for tonight, but I grabbed everything I needed just in case and took it with me."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"We had a late one at a club. We slept in and stuff... and then went for lunch and had a few drinks. We lost track of time. In the back of our minds we both knew all the stuff I needed for tonight was already at his place, so we relaxed and time just flew by. We got back to his at about 3, and that gave me just about enough time to get ready and travel back into town to meet you for 5. Honestly, I was a little drunk by the time I got back there!"

"You didn't meet me at 5 though did you?" I said accusingly as she continued to stroke me gently.

"I was only a few minutes late, and that wasn't entirely my fault... I was in and out of the shower, dressed with my hair and face done, all ready to go by half four... but I got sidetracked..."

I knew what she was implying, and she knew that I knew. She knew I would ask her to carry on.

I took the bait.

"Well, I was just doing the final touches to my make-up in the big bathroom mirror when he came up behind me... he was flattering me, saying how great I looked in the new dress, and how he wished he could be the one taking me to dinner and to this place instead of you... he had his hands on my hips and was slowly kissing my neck and shoulders... he slipped off my straps and yanked the top half of my dress down.... I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror right as my tits fell out... I was just stood there on my tiptoes leaning on the counter... his hands were all over me... squeezing... pulling... stroking... he took it slow... he said he wanted me one last time before he had to give me up for the evening..."

"And what did you do?"

"I told him not to kiss me. I was trying not to ruin my hair or make-up... I did a pretty good job don't you think? Well, considering..."

"Stunning" I said. "So then what?"

"His hands made their way to the bottom of my dress... and slid up my legs... he pulled my knickers down and started bending me over the counter... but the last thing I want to do when I'm having sex is stare at my fat body being pounded in the bathroom mirror, so I stopped him."

"Fat? You're such an exaggerator - you're curvy, and they are fucking hot curves - I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so. No man wants some fake, gym-obsessed, dieting stick-insect. Guys want a real girl. No, a real WOMAN.

If I were you, I'd love watching myself fuck... god I'd love to watch you fuck."

"Hmmmm, I think you've already seen that a lot, mister!" She smirked.

It took her a few seconds to realise the Freudian slip I'd made.

"Wait... you didn't mean what I thought you meant, did you? You said you'd love TO watch me do it, not that you love watching me do it, which of course you've seen a lot of..."

I smiled uneasily. She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Chris says I'm hot too, he says he's not interested in fake girls. He's so full of it! Anyway, before I knew it he'd turned me around and lifted me up on the counter top... I knew what was coming... he tried to kiss me but I told him not to... no touching my make-up and no messing up my hair... he unbuckled his jeans while I scooted up my dress around my waist and leaned back on my hands... sat there I was at the perfect height... a couple of half-strokes and he was inside me again... it felt so good... I came pretty quickly... he only lasted about 5 minutes..."

"Did you use a condom?"

"Hmmm... did we use a condom...? What do YOU think?" She pouted, with a quick, sassy poke of her tongue at me.

"I think... you don't like condoms."

"Awww sweetheart, you know me so well." She responded and patronisingly flicked the tip of my nose with her tongue.

"Did you shower?" I asked.

"What? Shower again? I'd only just got out of the shower! It's a 25 minute trip here from his place and I met you at quarter-past 5, so no, there wasn't any time. Besides, I didn't think it would be a deal-breaker for you. I figured if you were still talking to me by the time we got home tonight - after all the stuff I knew I had to confess to you this evening - then you'd probably have come to terms with it."

"So, just how many times have you had sex today?" I asked.

"Why hun... does it turn you on?"

"I... errr... you said you'd be honest, so just answer the question."

She chuckled at making me squirm.

"Depends... are we including anything after midnight?"

"Well that IS today, isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

"Ok, well in that case..." Beth was counting on her fingers again.