My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four". Thankfully she'd not needed a second hand.

"FOUR? How..."

"Well, once after we got in from the club last night, wake-up sex this morning, then a quick one before lunch, and lastly the one I just told you about... sorry."

I sat there with a rock-hard cock, trying to process. Before I could say anything she returned to her previous train-of-thought.

"And I'm right, aren't I?..." She asserted. "...it's not going to be a problem... that I've done that, or that I had sex in this exact outfit only a few hours ago? And didn't use a condom. And haven't showered... or even changed... anything. I mean... I mopped up as best I could in a rush but..."

Her hand and her words had me right on the edge. I interrupted.

"If you carry on doing what you're doing right now, the state YOU'RE in will be the least of my problems." I said, successfully avoiding giving an answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?"

"Of course I don't WANT you to stop, but I'm getting close here."

"How close?" she slowed a little but continued stroking me through my jeans.

"Close enough that I might disappoint you later on".

She stopped immediately. "Really? In that case follow me." She said, and without warning, stood, took my hand and was leading me at pace through the crowded bar. She pushed open a side fire exit and we were suddenly alone in a dark, damp alleyway.

Beth led me a few metres past some big wheelie-bins and pinned me up against the wall. She immediately started unbuckling my belt and before I knew what was happening, my jeans and boxers were around my knees and my beautiful ex was squatting in front of me on her haunches, kissing and licking the end of my cock.

She was struggling to balance, which would have been hard enough even if she was sober - it was obvious she didn't want to kneel on the ground, and I couldn't blame her. She stopped for a few seconds and left me hanging as she rummaged around in her bag. Ever the resourceful girl, she produced a pocket-sized packet of tissues and scrambled to lay them out in two small piles on the ground in front of her, where she then proceeded to kneel and engulf my manhood in her pretty mouth.

Less than two minutes had passed since we'd left our seats and Beth knew I was already close. She went to town on me. I didn't really have chance to savour the first blowjob I'd had in months as she fucked her warm mouth against my cock, sliding it in and out with an urgency I hadn't seen from her before. She was miles better than she used to be at this. Plenty of practice, I thought.

After about 30 seconds I groaned as I was pushed over the edge by Beth's gorgeous mouth. Her big, beautiful eyes stared up into mine as my cock spasmed repeatedly, my ex gulping down every drop as I filled her slutty, pretty mouth with blast after blast of hot cum as she knelt before me.

She stood immediately and, without a word, kissed me. The kiss began gently, on the lips at first, but she was soon pushing at my mouth with her tongue. I felt a flood of warm, slimy liquid enter my mouth as her tongue slipped inside. Evidently, Beth hadn't swallowed everything, and was now sharing it into my mouth as we kissed.

As I realised, my first instinct was to pull away from her, and a glob fell from between our mouths and hit the front of her electric blue dress, sliding down the silky fabric about 4 or 5 inches in a smooth line.

In that moment, I felt ashamed of myself. Beth was just being playful with me, and I'd let her down. It was the unexpectedness of what she'd done that made me recoil, not because I was disgusted - after all, it was my own cum.

She'd seen the cum hit her dress and was just about to go mad at me, so I took the easiest option available to me - I grabbed her by the head and pulled her into a wet, sloppy kiss. She relaxed into it and we made out for several minutes, swapping what remained of my spunk back and forth between us.

She pulled away and scooped up some of the tissues from the ground to attend to her dress, but by then it had been rubbed well and truly into the fabric between us as we made out, so it appeared as an inconspicuous wet mark.

"Fuck sake babe..." she complained "... you came on my outfit."

"I'm sorry..." I started.

She interrupted. "Not as sorry as you're going to be if I have a cum stain down my dress for the rest of the night."

"No..." I continued. "...not about the dress... about pulling back. I didn't realise what you were doing, it was just instinct."

"So... you weren't freaked out then? You liked it?"

"I dunno... I guess I didn't NOT like it... What made you do it?"

She let loose a mixture of a genuine smile and a filthy smirk. She shrugged her shoulders and reached for my hand. She twisted her hips left and right like she always does when she feels uncomfortable talking about something. She looked at the ground and mumbled childishly "Don't know."

I knew her too well. She did know, but once again wanted me to take the lead. It turned her on to play it coy.

"Was it something I did?" I asked.

She faced me now, and gave me an innocent little nod. "Last time" she said quietly.

My mind rewound back to last weekend when Beth had eventually told me the truth about her and Tom, and I'd finally got to have sex with her again. I'd replayed that night over and over in my head all week. I knew exactly what I'd said and done.

"Last weekend? What about it?" I asked.

"What you said... I stopped you going down on me, and you asked me how long it had been since I was with Tom..."

"And you lied." I interjected, but in a playful tone.

"Yeah but you said it didn't matter... and then you went down on me. I did apologise for letting you do it so soon after I'd... you know... but you said not to apologise. You said you loved going down on me. You said it didn't bother you that I'd recently..."

"Had your cheating cunt filled up with another man's cum for the hundredth time that week?" I interjected.

She smirked again. "Hundredth? To be fair it was probably only about the fourth or fifth time that week, if we're counting."

I smiled reassuringly and stroked her pretty face.

"I've been thinking about that whole evening and figured it might be something that you'd be up for trying... you know... being 'messy' with me after we've done stuff... Alva said some of her past boyfriends got off on it, and it was more common that you'd think... it's kind of a 'thing' for some guys apparently... and given what we've been doing and talking about in the past few weeks we figured you might be one of them... Alva thinks you definitely are."

"So you have told her then... about the stuff we've been doing... and talking about?"

I wasn't sure I was comfortable with our most intimate conversations being relayed to a third-party. In the heat of my lust I'd let Beth believe that I got off on hearing about her fooling around with other guys, and now she'd told Alva. It was true - to an extent - but I didn't want anyone else knowing. Least of all a close confidante who had clearly been encouraging her to spread her wings far and wide as a result.

"I told you - it's all too much for me to process alone - I had to share it with someone."

"So what must Alva think of me then?". I cared, although I'm not sure why.

"She likes the sound of you. She thinks you're hopelessly in love and would let me get away with pretty much anything to keep me. Normally we'd spend evenings like this drinking together and discussing guys and work - but I said I was going to confess to you about Chris tonight, so she's giving us space, that's why she's not been over to us. Is she right babe... would you let me get away with ANYTHING?"

Alva clearly knew what she was talking about. She had me pegged.

"I... I dunno... I..." I stammered, fumbling for an answer that ensured I kept my dignity AND my ex-girlfriend. But no such answer existed. She saved me by interrupting.

"Well, let's play it back shall we?" Beth started.

"You found out that I'd been seeing Tom for a couple of months behind your back, you didn't get angry... you actually listened and let me explain... which was very understanding of you!" She kissed me gently.

"I told you... no, in fact YOU encouraged ME to tell you all about our first night together... you listened... and had some fun..." She giggled as she kissed me again.

"You found out I'd been lying about how quickly we'd slept together, and made me tell you how he seduced me and about everything we'd done up to that first night..."

Another kiss.

"You fooled around with me... knowing that only hours before, I'd been with him... had him inside me... without any protection..."

Kiss.

"You went down on me... said I tasted different... you knew why... but you didn't stop... and then we did it..."

Another kiss.

"Tonight I confessed that I've been sleeping with Chris all week... that we had sex only this afternoon... in the clothes I'm wearing right now... but still you've been happy to kiss me and mess around with me..."

Kiss.

"I didn't even change my knickers you know... I could have... It would only have taken a few seconds... I chose not to because it turned me on to come out for the evening with you... with Chris still all over me. And I think it turns you on too doesn't it? I know that later tonight you're hoping to have your way with me too... despite the state I'm already in... so, I think... yes... you pretty much WOULD let me get away with anything I wanted... not just because you love me, but because the thought of me with someone else drives you crazy... good crazy."

"Would it matter if I said I didn't want you seeing other guys behind my back?" I asked.

"I'm sorry babe. I want to carry on being honest. You and me... we're not together anymore. If me seeing other people was a deal-breaker for us spending time together, then I'd have to call you on it. I don't want to stop seeing Chris... I'm keen to see where things go and want time to get to know him better..."

She looked at the floor apologetically and mumbled "...I really like him."

I had my answer. She'd confirmed I was very much the third wheel in this complicated relationship. I wasn't surprised, I knew if I pushed she might admit it. I knew that I was hanging onto hopes of rekindling a proper relationship with Beth by a thread. Walking away would only hurt me more and drive her into a full-blown relationship with Chris. I needed to maintain my foothold. I reached out to her and gently lifted her chin upwards to face me.

"I know you do babe..." I leaned forwards and slowly planted a loving kiss on her lips.

"...and I want you to know that I'll always be here for you... I'll always love you... whenever you're ready... I'll be waiting for you..."

She kissed me on the lips again.

"Thanks... you're too good to me. After everything I've done... am still doing... I still love you too, you know... I'm just not sure I'm...."

"IN love with me?" I interrupted, quietly.

She nodded apologetically and hugged me close. I stroked her hair lovingly.

"So... I guess that's a 'Yes' then, is it?". She whispered.

Momentarily, I didn't know what she was talking about. Silence.

"...To whether you'd let me get away with anything... and still forgive me?". There was an element of tease in her voice, trying to lighten the mood. I simply smiled back at her knowingly.

But she wasn't satisfied with that this time.

"Babe, I kinda want you to actually say it... It's important to me to know that you'll always have my back... and that whatever happens with Chris... or whoever else... I'll always be your special girl..."

And with that, my ex's hand snaked down inside the front of my jeans and gripped my spent, but semi-hard cock once again.

"...Really special..." She emphasised, as she began to slowly wank me back to life. She was instantly in a seductive mood again, trying to get what she wanted - a free pass from me.

"... I'll always need you... no matter who I'm dating, or who I'm sleeping with... I can't imagine being without you... please say you don't mind me... experimenting? You know I was such a good girl until I came here... I'm nearly 23 and I've still only slept with four guys... it just so happens that three of them were in the last week-and-a

-half... plus... what I've been doing seems to have spiced up our own fun, right? You can't deny you like hearing about your innocent ex... getting naked with other guys... but still 'coming home' to you? You already admitted you like the stories..."

I was rock hard again. Beth was relentless. She was going to get me to say it eventually, and I wasn't really saying anything that we didn't already both know.

"...so say you'll let me do 'Anything'... with your blessing."

I was on the edge. I'd have said and done anything right then.

"Ok..." I started.

"Ok what?"

"Ok, I'll always forgive you...for anything."

"Anything? Be specific, I want to hear it."

"I'll always forgive you for sleeping with other guys. As long as you come back to me, you can do whatever you like... I promise."

And with that, I came in my pants and all over Beth's hand.

"Wow, you can't normally do that twice so quickly.... good boy..." she whispered. "It feels good to be honest, doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh" I agreed, submissively.

She was wiping her hand with a couple of the tissues as she chirped

"Right, I think I need another drink, don't you?"

She sailed off into the bar again leaving me cold and sticky in the alleyway. Luckily the blow-job took the edge off and left very little cum to make a mess with the second time. I adjusted myself as best I could and followed 30 seconds later.

To be continued...