My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 4 of my cheating ex, Beth, on her Uni placement year.
4.5k words
4.36
4.4k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kav123
kav123
80 Followers

Continued...

As I re-entered the bar, I saw someone had taken our table. Momentarily I couldn't see Beth at all, but then glimpsed a flash of blue from the bar. Sure enough, she was laughing and joking with a couple of tall-ish guys. I stood transfixed as I watched her stretch up on tiptoe and lean over the bar to try and get the barman's attention.

As she leaned, I noticed the one of the guys - the one with glasses - discreetly slide in behind her, extending his left arm past her side and onto the bar, protecting her from the jostling around her.

From where I was stood in the doorway, I saw his other hand sneak forward and come to rest intimately on her right hip. She looked around at him and they made eye contact. She dropped her gaze to his hand, then back to his eyes again. Beth then gave him the most beautiful, shy, innocent smile I'd even seen and bit her bottom lip (that telltale sign I know so well) before turning back to the bar.

His hand began to grip and stroke her hip, up and down making her dress ride up even higher than it already was given she was on tiptoe. Over three-quarters of Beth's pale, slightly-chubby thighs were clearly visible. Another inch and people in my vicinity would be able to see her underwear.

Her pretty face had attracted the barman's attention and she'd ordered her drink. But she didn't move. She stayed in exactly the same position on her tiptoes as the tall guy bought his left hand onto her other hip and continued to caress my small ex discreetly at the bar.

Had she forgotten I was here? It was like watching a different person to the one who'd sucked me off in the alleyway only 5 minutes before.

She looked around again, this time making eye contact with me and holding my gaze as the tall guy's hands felt her young body up. She turned back again and slowly backed away from the bar, gently pushing her bum into the guy's crotch as he held her. She knew full well I was watching as she allowed him to discreetly grind himself into her backside.

Apart from the other tall guy who was still right there and sharing knowing smirks with the guy fondling my ex, nobody else would have noticed a thing if they hadn't specifically been looking for it.

I assumed the guy touching my ex was Chris. Actually, I hoped it was, otherwise she was clearly out of control. His right hand dropped away from her hip and snaked around the front of the hem of her dress out of sight between her and the bar. Her small feet shuffled a few inches further apart and she gave a little jolt and then froze still.

I'm not sure how long passed - maybe 10 seconds, maybe 30 - before she leaned back and whispered something to him over her shoulder. His hand moved away and back around the side of her waist. For a fraction of a second, I got an eyeful of her upper leg, all the way up to some white lace-trimmed underwear, before the dress dropped down and restored Beth's modesty.

She looked around with a big smile and pretended to see me for the first time. She called and beckoned me over.

As I reached her she switched back seamlessly into 'dutiful girlfriend mode' and reached up to greet me with an enthusiastic hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"Babe, I've got someone I'd really like you to meet. This is Chris. Chris, Dave." My ex's lover greeted me warmly, reached out and grasped my hand firmly. I was shaking the hand that I suspected had just been inside the girl I loved. Inside her pussy - right in front of me. She was loving every second of this.

We both spoke at the same time, talking over each other.

"So, Chris, how do you know Beth?" I had asked.

"Ah, you must be the boyfriend, pleased to meet you." He had said.

Beth interjected, turning to me.

"Chris is the placement liaison. He looks after all the Uni placement students and makes sure they are all..." She looked at him. "...settling in well."

The dynamics of the situation were blowing my mind a little.

Me and Beth had broken up, but Chris didn't know that.

I knew that they were fucking, but he didn't know that I knew.

Chris thought he and Beth were some big secret and was probably loving the thought that he was boning my girlfriend behind my back.

He didn't know that over the past few hours Beth had told me everything about their relationship, including that he'd fucked her right before she left to meet me this evening.

Weirdly, taking me into her confidence made it feel like Beth was somehow displaying loyalty to me over him. It made me trust her, which considering everything she'd done to me in recent months was an odd feeling.

We chatted casually over the next 5-10 minutes before Chris got a bit too cocky and slipped in a clumsy innuendo about Beth 'finishing off something really hard' on Monday night, which I knew to be the night of their first date.

I shot her a look. She'd said they didn't go 'all the way', but it sounded like Chris at least had a happy ending to his night. She knew what I was thinking and looked mildly horrified, but also totally thrilled.

"Excuse my boyfriend, Chris." she interjected, and ushered me away.

"Jesus babe..." I started.

"It's one thing you telling me what you've been up to, but another thing completely watching you fool around. I was jealous actually seeing you do stuff, letting him touch you like that."

"Jealous... not hot then?" She queried, looking disappointed.

"Both. I love you more than anything.... but seeing you being naughty was super hot."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say. Halfway through I really wasn't sure whether I was doing the right thing... how you might react."

She looked up at me through those big, simpering eyes.

"...did little girl do good?" She teased.

"She did. And chatting to him like that just now was fun. The way he thought you two were doing stuff behind my back, when really I know everything."

"I knew you'd think it was hot... me and Chris..."

"I love your stories, but seeing it with my own eyes... it's possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. I hated it... but I loved it. My innocent little girlfriend... being groped and touched-up at the bar. If I wasn't so totally spent already that might have put me over the edge."

"He had his fingers inside me, you know? Your innocent little girlfriend's all hot and bothered." she said.

"I figured... can we get out of here?" I asked, hopefully.

"Errr, I don't really want to leave yet, I'm just starting to have fun!"

"We could have MORE fun back at yours though I reckon." I said.

"Fun for you maybe, but I'm having fun here! You should come and meet some more people. Besides, I think you might be over-estimating your own abilities... you've already exceeded expectations, you know you're my little 'one-cum-and-done' boy, right?"

I was mildly insulted, but knew it was in jest - and pretty much true.

As I stammered for words, she continued, looking at me, as seriously as she could whilst clearly drunk, and muttered under her breath close to my ear.

"The thing is babe, I'm really, really fucking horny right now, and I'm not sure what I want from this evening, there's no plan... I just know that I don't want to leave yet. Let's stay... see how the night pans out. You could always go home and get the bed warm for me... you know where the emergency key's kept... I might even have a story to tell you later on... could be fun...?"

Needless to say I didn't take Beth up on her offer. Over the next hour I stood largely on my own as I watched her drink and chat to various people I didn't know.

Every few minutes her eyes would scan the room, seeking out Chris and giving him a cheeky smile. It had been a while since she'd given me a smile like that.

It was now 10:30 and I was bored. I went to the toilet and got a drink at the bar which wasted 10 minutes. That was 10 minutes closer to going home with my beautiful ex to share her single bed.

As I looked around, I realised she was nowhere to be seen. And nor was Chris. After a double-check I headed immediately to the fire exit and crept outside slowly. I looked up and down the alleyway to no avail. Then I remembered an adjoining alley opposite where I'd stood with Beth earlier. I crept past the wheelie bins towards the corner. As I arrived there I could hear the muffled sounds of intimacy.

I slowly peered around the corner. My heart skipped a beat as - barely 5 metres away from me - I watched my ex and Chris locked in a passionate make-out session. They were side-on to me, and Beth had Chris pinned against the wall, just as she'd done to me an hour ago.

Chris's long arm reached around Beth's hip and his hand was up the back of her short dress with a handful of exposed, plump arse-cheek. His other hand roughly mauled her breasts as they passionately explored each other's mouths and bodies. Beth's hand was firmly wanking Chris through the tight fabric of his jeans as his right hand drifted around her hip and disappeared under the front of her dress.

For the second time in an hours, he had his hand on my ex's gorgeous pussy and was now rubbing furiously.

"Jesus Christ, that feels good" I heard her whisper in relief.

"I want you so bad" Chris told her.

"Me too babe" She replied.

As before at the bar, I was jealous, but not nearly as jealous as I'd have expected to be. I felt semi-divorced from the reality unfolding in front of me, that this was the girl I loved - the girl I wanted to marry and start a family with - getting touched-up in a grotty alleyway by a new guy who she seemed to be falling for in a big way.

It was like watching a porno - where the star was your perfect girl, who you fancied above all others. I found myself wanting to see her naked, not really caring whether I was the one she was getting naked for - watching Beth kissing another guy for the first time was totally thrilling.

He started to pull down her knickers - for the fifth time today. I saw them come into view around her thighs. White and lacy.

It was precisely at this point that I had a dawning realisation. Up until now, we'd been using her unfaithfulness as a stimulant to enhance our own fun. It turned us both on.

But I was now witnessing - for the first time - my sweet, innocent Beth being manhandled by a lover.

Someone she clearly shared a deep emotional connection with.

Someone who'd seen my girl naked and had his unprotected cock inside her tight vag countless times this week already.

Someone who'd spent the week filling her gorgeous pussy with his fertile seed.

She might even be carrying his baby right now for all any of us knew. Was my (hopefully) future wife pregnant with someone else's child?

As his hand yanked down her lacy underwear, I realised I didn't want to just hear about her escapades second-hand. I wanted to see them for myself.

Yep. I wanted to watch the love of my life fuck another guy.

Suddenly, Beth interrupted this moment of clarity.

"Hmmmpff... no" she objected.

He continued pulling.

Beth grabbed the sides and tried to pull them in the opposite direction.

"Chris... stop" Beth said, more forcefully this time as she broke away from his kisses.

"Come on, don't pretend you don't want to..." he said. "I know you too well."

She replied assertively, aggressively even, through gritted teeth.

"Of course I want to... you know I do... but anyone could come past and see us, plus my boyfriend's in the bar waiting for me... I'm not going to fuck you in an alleyway and then go back to him... me and him... later... you know... he might realise..."

Chris relented his hold on her and she shuffled her knickers back up her legs and into place before frantically smoothing her crumpled dress back into place.

"Don't" Chris pleaded.

"Don't what?" She sounded confused.

"Tonight... don't have sex with him.... please."

"But he's my boyfriend... it's kinda the done thing in case you didn't realise."

"I know, but I don't think that's what you really want, is it? We're so good together... I don't understand why you won't just tell him it's over so we can be together properly."

I was seriously hoping to hear a strong denial of that by my ex. This could be the moment of truth where I finally find out where I stand.

"Chris... we can't be together properly... you'd probably get the sack for starters... Placement Liaison officer having sex with Placement Student... doesn't sound great for either of us, but especially you."

Not the ringing endorsement I'd hoped for.

"Ok, we don't have to broadcast our relationship, but I still don't get why you keep him hanging on, you can't love him otherwise you wouldn't be with me."

"I don't know how I feel about him... about you... any of it. We've been together a long time and I'm not doing anything until I'm sure of what I want."

"So you're what? Just going to keep seeing us both? Sleeping with us both?"

"We've been together less than a week... it's too soon to say what we'll feel about each other in the future... you mightn't like me once you get to know me. Lately I hardly even recognise myself."

"I know how I feel and it's not going to change." He insisted. "I think... I think I might even be in..."

"Stop, Chris. Don't say it, please. It's too early to say anything heavy like that. And I'm not really sure that when we look back on this you'll want to remember saying it to me for the first time in desperation in an alleyway when I'm about to go home with my boyfriend."

Silence for a short while. I snuck another look and found them locked deep in another kiss, this time away from the wall, with Chris's back was mostly towards me, but at an angle so I could see Beth's face as she kissed him.

That's when my heart skipped a beat. Beth's eyes were open and fixed on me as she made out. We made eye contact and her eyes widened to the size of saucers as she glared at me while Chris groped her bare ass again. She lowered her hands from around his neck and waved me away. Instinctively I backed around the corner. Based on our previous experiences, she must have known I wasn't going anywhere.

"God, Chris, I want you so badly." I heard. Probably for effect.

"You can have me right now." He responded.

"Not here. It's already too risky being here like this. If anyone finds us here we're done for."

"Then where?"

"I don't know. With Dave here it's pretty much impossible. He'll already be wondering where I am, even though he's pretty wasted already."

What was she playing at? I wasn't wasted. Tipsy for sure, but I was fine.

"I think you're pretty drunk too though right?" Chris giggled.

"It's even better when you're drunk."

I had to agree with him there.

She responded.

"Not sure I could get through the stress of tonight without a drink! I just wish he'd disappear for an hour or so, so we could... have some fun."

Knowing that she knew I was there, and given what'd I'd said about how hot I found her antics at the bar, I knew what I had to do.

"Anyway..." she continued.

"...you'll get me all to yourself tomorrow night. No risking your job... and no boyfriend...."

Her voice turned to a whisper so small I could barely hear. I wasn't sure if I was meant to or not.

"...and then, my darling, you can have me as many times and however you like... now let's get back inside before we're missed." She giggled, and notably gave me a good head start to get back along the alley and into the bar where I could pretend to be none the wiser.

Beth walked back into the bar and headed straight for me. She gently and seductively wrapped both arms around my neck in a loose embrace and dangled off my neck like an expensive necklace. She kissed me on the lips before leaning closer and whispering into my ear.

"Go home".

I smiled, confused at how forward she was being.

"You should go home". She reiterated.

"Make an excuse, but make it believable."

"What do you mean? Why?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

She leaned forwards again. Three simple words let me know where I stood.

"You KNOW why..."

I was still comprehending what she was trying to say when she interrupted my thought process.

"... you promised me earlier that I could do whatever I wanted, remember? Or was that just BS in the heat of the moment?"

"No, I just..."

"Well, I'm really sorry... but this is what I want..." she whispered with a little nibble on my earlobe.

"...I want Chris... and I want to be forgiven for wanting him... no, more than that... I want you to want it too... and I think on some weird level... you actually do want it."

I was stuck for words, totally unsure of what to say. The girl I loved was asking me straight-up if I could leave so she could have sex with another guy. I wanted her desperately myself. But did I want I her more than I wanted Chris to have her?

"But... I've come here to be with you, not to sleep on my own while you're with him... Technically I did promise you, but if you remember it was conditional... that you came back to me."

Beth acted the innocent again. She knew how to get me.

"Oh, silly." she said, playfully hitting my chest.

"Did you think I meant spending the whole night? That wouldn't be very nice of me, would it? No, I'll be coming back, I won't be very long at all, half hour tops."

She said it like she was just popping to the shops for a pint of milk.

"Here he comes, just come up with some excuse - prove how much you love me. I promise I'll make it worth your while." She winked at me. My god that was so hot. She had me wrapped around her cute little finger.

Chris arrived. I mumbled some incoherent rubbish about getting a call from some local mates who were going to a club and wanted me to come.

Beth feigned annoyance.

"Oh. What am I supposed to do then?"

"I'm sorry babe, I haven't seen them for ages, I'll be back after the club... I mean... you could come too... if you wanted?"

Chris was stood right there watching on, probably disbelieving how I could be such a useless excuse for a boyfriend.

I'd given her an out. An open invitation to simply come back home with me as we'd always planned.

"Err, on a lads night out with that lot? No thanks. They'll just spend all evening making smutty remarks and double-entendres and trying to flirt with me. I'd rather not. If you must go, let yourself in QUIETLY with the spare key when you get back, I'll get a cab. And don't get too drunk."

The irony of her slurring as she said this made me smile inside.

"Thanks babe, you're the best." I said, probably not totally convincingly after she'd just snubbed my offer AND managed to slip in a dig at my mates in the process. I gave her a very one-sided kiss before leaving. She glared at me angrily, for his benefit.

As I walked down the street alone, a little bit unsure of how I'd come to be in this position, my phone buzzed. A text from Beth.

'luv u 4 doin that, dnt deserve u!xx'.

I got a cab really easily given it was early and was back at Beth's by 11:30.

My phone buzzed again.

'stayin 4 a bit now - dirty girl treat 4u l8r - luv from ur little slut.xx'

Staying for a bit? That sounded like I wasn't going to see her for ages, she hadn't even left for Chris's yet.

How had I managed to get myself into this position? Literally waiting in-line, queueing-up to see the girl I loved. Waiting like some loser for her to crawl back to me after fucking the man she really wanted before reluctantly letting me get my sloppy seconds.

I woke to the buzz of my phone. 1am. No Beth. I looked at the text.

'on way now, cu 10m.xx'

That woke me up a little, although as I recalled what had transpired before my nap, I was less excited and full of self-doubt. I was still fully clothed and didn't feel like making an effort to clear the place up or anything. I just sat there contemplating what my future with Beth held - and if we even had a future. This wasn't normal, none of it.

kav123
kav123
80 Followers
12