My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another text.

'alley x'

I was momentarily confused given the events of earlier, but then remembered Beth's bedroom in her shitty shared house overlooks a poorly-lit cut-through from the main road. It comes along the back of her garden and right down the side of her house almost underneath her window. There was a lamp-post halfway along, but a cigarette lighter would probably have provided more light.

I turned off the landing light so her bedroom was in total darkness and made my way to her window. Although it was November, I opened her top window so I could hear her coming. Just as I pulled the curtains so they were almost closed, I heard heels scraping along the tarmac pathway. I was both dreading and excited to see the state she was in.

I heard her laugh. Who was she laughing to? Then I heard her voice.

"Stop it, that's so naughty..." I heard her say. That was when I realised she must be on the phone to Chris.

"I can't do that... it wouldn't be fair on him..."

"No! I told you... not gonna happen..."

At least I'd have her to myself for the rest of the night.

"Get off..." I heard her slur, laughing. "You're meant to be escorting me home safely... I think I might be safer without you!"

I realised right as she rounded the corner into view under the lamp-post that she wasn't alone. Chris was with her. He was clearly not anywhere near as drunk as her, and was half-supporting her as they walked. I couldn't really hear most of what he was saying, but in her inebriated state, she was loud and clear with the window open.

They stopped just past the lamp-post - adjacent to the back corner of her garden - and stood face to face. He said something which made her laugh drunkenly again.

"No... we can't.... not inside... he could be back at any point."

I stood, in disbelief as I watched my pissed-up princess giggle like a naughty schoolgirl and reach her arms up around his neck. Chris slipped his tongue into her mouth in the dim light of the alleyway.

It was incredible to see them making out again and all thoughts of sleep and doubt dissipated as I watched them. I hadn't considered it earlier when they'd been kissing as I was too concerned with not being spotted, but I now had a knowing smile to myself as he vigorously tongued her mouth. The same mouth I'd pumped a big load of cum into just a few hours earlier.

"Mmm ok but only here, and we're not doing it" she slurred as she leaned back, half-sitting, propped up by an unused metal bike rail with her long coat open. Chris attacked her tits, roughly squeezing and groping them as he kissed her neck and shoulders. She held herself steady, gripping onto him as he tried to force the silky blue top of her dress down, unable to slip the straps down her arms due to the coat.

"Stop..." she said. "...you'll break it..."

She took matters into her own hands and slid her arms out of her coat sleeves, wearing it only around her shoulders. My pretty ex then slipped her dress straps down her arms one-by-one, giving her dress the freedom Chris required.

But, rather than carry on and leave matters to him, she coyly teased, rather loudly due to her drunken state.

"So, Christopher... would you like to see my little tits?"

And without waiting for a reply, she crudely pulled down her top for him, fully exposing her modest breasts to the cold November air. Her nipples would have been rock-hard as Chris began to suck them in full view.

As he tongued her tits, she looked up at the window. I'm sure she couldn't see me, but she knew I was there. She flexed her fingers behind his back and gave me a little wave.

As I watched Chris grope my topless ex girlfriend in the alleyway from her bedroom window, I wondered what game Beth was playing here. She was obviously here to deliberately tease me, but she'd come here straight from the bar. I'd basically given her a free pass to go back to Chris's flat - but here she was in the alleyway leading to her own place, and - as yet - un-fucked.

"Chris, no, stop it." She mumbled firmly, as his hand once again wrestled around underneath her dress.

"I've got to touch you..." He said. "I've never needed you as much as I need you right now..."

She arched her back as his fingers clearly found their intended target. Her head lolled back as he vigorously finger-fucked her in silence for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, his whole arm thrusting back and forth.

"God, I want you..." He said again.

"Me too..." Beth slurred back almost instantly. "... just take me inside before I change my mind."

To be continued...

12