My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 04

Story Info
Part 6 of my cheating ex, Beth, on her placement year.
5.4k words
3.85
3k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kav123
kav123
80 Followers

Continued from chapter 3...

Beth made her way slowly back up the stairs. I stood on the landing outside her bedroom doorway as she reached the top and turned to face me nervously.

"Errr... hi." She said, shyly. Her voice now small and innocent, almost not belonging to

the newly-confident girl who'd just cuckolded her ex-boyfriend in full view.

"Was that... too much for you?" she asked cautiously, wincing in anticipation of my response.

I didn't have the words for an answer.

Instead I moved towards her, expressionless.

We stood face-to-face for a few moments. My hands rose to her neck and I stroked her cheek.

"Say something." she asked.

My hands cradled her small head as I gently hooked some stray curls behind her ear.

I tilted her head back slightly and lowered my mouth to hers. Her big, blue, worried, eyes relaxed and closed. She melted into my arms as our lips made contact.

Nothing was said as we made out lovingly for several minutes, my tongue gently stroking hers, letting her know it was all ok. All I wanted at that moment was for her to know I wasn't angry. She'd said and done some pretty upsetting things in the past hour, and she knew I'd seen and heard all of it.

I'd watched her run her tongue hungrily up the length of Chris's cock not 45 minutes ago, and it was now in my mouth. But I didn't care, that was a different Beth, devoid of her self-conscious worries about her weight and appearance.

The Beth in front of me now seemed immediately less confident, sliding back to being my cute, slightly-snobby, shy, innocent and chubby ex-girlfriend.

"Did you mean what you said to him?" I asked, breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes again.

She looked away.

"I'm so sorry babe, I knew shouldn't have said that... but I can't 100% say that I don't... the truth is that I... I think I really like him... but I do wish I hadn't said it..."

I moved her gaze back to meet mine once more.

"No, you don't... I know you don't say that sort of thing lightly... it took you long enough to say it to me the first time... I think you said it because, on some level, you are in love with him... or, you at least think there's a good chance you are, even if you're not sure quite yet."

Silence from Beth again, and again her gaze drifted away from mine.

"That's it, isn't it?" I asked.

"Even if you're not fully there yet, you think you'll be there really soon?"

She swallowed hard, and briefly nodded without looking at me, then said:

"But I think I only said it today because I knew you were listening... I mightn't have otherwise."

"You told him you love him... to tease me?"

Her eyes re-engaged mine again.

"I dunno... partly maybe... why, did it turn you on?" she asked, cautiously, with a slight smile.

Her asking that question turned me on, that's for sure.

"I think... yeah..." I responded, honestly.

"... I guess in the back of my mind I'm just a bit worried about how all this ends... whether you'll pick me or him."

She cocked her head slightly to the side and that little smirk of hers began to appear.

"Well... who says I have to pick just one of you?" She kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Because..." she continued, kissing me again every few words as she spoke. At first, on the lips, but as she spoke she gradually kissed up my cheek towards my left ear as her arms reached up and around the back of my neck. Her words became more of a whisper as she went on.

"... I'm really enjoying the way it's working at the moment... everyone's getting what they want... and I don't have to make any hard decisions... I just get to enjoy myself... and have as much sex as I like with two amazing guys... I'm enjoying 'us' again..."

My right hand traced down the back of her smooth silky dress and onto her bum. The bum which had grinded so gracefully back and forth on Chris's lap for the past hour, the bum which had been responsible for thrusting Chris's huge cock balls-deep into her unfaithful vagina. I stroked it lovingly and gently, and then gripped and squeezed it forcefully.

She stopped whispering briefly and let out a light groan of approval before continuing.

"... does it really matter if I'm in love with him or not?... I know for sure I still love you, isn't that enough for now?... I want to be with both of you... kiss both of you... sneak around with both of you... sleep with both of you..."

Beth stepped back and lifted the dress over her head once more. She stood before me topless, in only the blue-and-white gingham-patterned knickers and her cute doggy socks.

There was a glistening smear of cum running from the waistband of her knickers up past her belly button, and wisps of brunette pubic hair crept out from the sides of her underwear.

The inside of the tops of her thighs looked wet.

My innocent girl looked like a slut. Cum-covered, used, skanky and hairy. This wasn't the Beth of four months ago, the prudish and shy love of my life who'd gone away to do her University placement. Our relationship had changed forever. There was a very real chance I could lose her, but at that moment I wouldn't have changed a single minute of her time there.

"Do you still want me? Even now?" she asked pleadingly, stepping towards me. She was pretending to be full of self-doubt when she knew damn well exactly how much I wanted her.

"Even after watching us together? Even after seeing what he did to me? Even looking like this?"

We locked lips again passionately and made out on the landing. My left hand gripped her head, while the other returned to her bum. I rubbed along the knicker-line which diagonally traversed the left cheek of her plump and shapely arse, tentatively reaching under and inside a few millimetres at a time.

"I'll always want you... always want my dirty little girl."

She let out a giggle.

We made out like this for several minutes, soon my whole hand was spread underneath the gingham fabric and my fingertips crept between her arse-cheeks. I tentatively stroked her puckered little ring. She resisted and grabbed my wrist.

"Not there." She whispered.

I worried briefly that I'd pushed my luck, but she simply guided my hand around her body to her stomach. I looked down at her tummy as my hand smeared through the cum-trail splattered across her belly button and re-entered under the waistband.

"Here." She said, and released my wrist from her grip.

I soon felt the wetter, stickier fuzz of her new pubic hair, matted with Chris's first load. Beth tensed up. I stopped and stroked her slimy mound as we kissed.

My hand began to travel further down again. Beth leaned back, away from me as she began to play the game.

"Don't..." she whispered.

"...I'm not 'clean' down there... we didn't..." before trailing off.

"Didn't what?" I goaded her. "Didn't you... use a condom?"

She looked up at me warily. Of course, she hadn't used one. I knew that. And she knew that I knew. She looked down at the floor and shook her head.

"But... you're not on the pill... what if... why would you do that?" I asked, playing the role she'd defined for me.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered. "It's... our thing... Alva always made him... and I'm worried he'll go back to her... so I don't make him... we never use protection."

She was really getting good at the game. Dangerously good.

"So every time you're with him... he...".

"You want me to spell it out don't you?" She snapped in pretend anger. "He cums inside me every single time... so did Tom... I've been meaning to get to the Doctor's since our first time on Tuesday, I just haven't had time."

I smiled knowingly at her.

She smiled awkwardly and seemed to relax a little. My hand continued its journey southwards over her cum-covered mound, cold and slick. As I traced the shape of her womanly body, Beth's feet shifted a few inches further apart, and then a few more. She held her breath as my hand followed the curvature of her crotch and automatically moved into a 'cupping' shape. Almost immediately, I felt a warm, slimy sensation as my fingertips met the fresh cum leaking from the gorgeous cunt of the girl I loved into the gusset of her knickers. I stopped dead in my tracks.

She looked up at me nervously.

"I'm really sorry." she whispered. "You might not want to go there."

"No, you're not." I gently whispered back.

I extracted my wet hand from her cummy knickers and examined it briefly, Chris's spunk stretched stickily between my fingers and covered my palm. The smell was potent. It smelled heavily of Beth.

Beth looked very sheepish and guilty, and wouldn't meet my gaze.

"I... I shouldn't have let him..."

I pressed my forefinger to her lips.

"Ssssshh... don't" I said to quieten her.

She looked up at me through those big, innocent blue eyes, both of us aware that the finger on her lips was coated in Chris's cum.

Without another word being exchanged, her mouth opened and I pushed my finger inside. Her lips closed and her tongue began to suck it clean. Her mouth opened again and took in my middle and ring fingers too, sucking them clean of cum, all the while maintaining eye-contact with me until she smacked her lips to signal she was finished.

Again, we read each others minds as I snaked my hand back down the front of her dirty knickers. I easily pushed two, three, then four fingers into my ex's stretched vag and collected a much bigger globule of cum, feeding her once more. She eagerly cleaned my fingers again, tasting herself and tasting Chris.

"Mmmm, naughty hand..." she playfully scolded me as I extracted my fingers from her mouth.

She whispered tentatively.

"I bet you want to kiss me now, don't you? Kiss your slutty little girlfriend? Kiss Chris's little Ellie?"

We both knew she wasn't my girlfriend. We both knew she'd never be 'Ellie' to me. This was the game we played. Without hesitation, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Mmmm... Alva was right... you DO like the mess after all!" she smiled, before opening her mouth and letting me kiss her deeper, our tongues sharing their bodily fluids together.

I teased back.

"Maybe I do... nice of her to be so helpful considering you've stolen her fuck buddy."

"We're best friends... we're always stealing each other's stuff."

"You do know that they'll never look at each other the same again don't you? He'll always want her, no matter how much in love you think you are. Forbidden fruit... it's a guy thing. And the fact that you've so clearly got a crush on the girl your boyfriend was fucking for over a year will only make it worse."

"A crush? Whatever... you can't make me jealous you know. They aren't together anymore. Besides, it sounds like you're the one who's jealous. I always knew how much you'd fancy Alva when you saw her... she's exactly your type... you'd give your right arm to have her wouldn't you? You love a ginger."

I eased Beth back onto the bed, holding her by the head with one hand, and her waist with the other. As I laid her down gently, the back of the hand around her midriff came into contact with a cold, damp patch on the sheets. Remnants of my ex-girlfriend's climax from only 15 minutes previous.

"I don't cheat." I responded sarcastically, as I kissed Beth's smooth stomach. Her fingertips running through my hair.

She teased back.

"Who would you be cheating on? You can't cheat on a girlfriend you don't have..."

She began gently guiding my head southwards, towards her belly button, which I teased with my tongue. She finds that really ticklish and squirmed, giggling cutely. Her whole body reeked of sex, sweat and alcohol.

After a few seconds, she resumed the pressure on the top of my head, softly urging me down to her navel.

I had a flashback to last Sunday, going down on Beth just hours after she'd been with Tom, albeit after she'd showered in between. There seemed to be an expectation on her part that I was about to do that again.

My chin flicked against the waistband of her cheap, gingham knickers, instantly reminding me where I was. A soft, audible moan of encouragement from my ex as she continued to guide my head downwards.

As my nose now touched the waistband, my chin and mouth were over her wet, spunky mound.

"Mmmm... keep going..." groaned my ex as she spread her legs wide apart, her knees angled slightly upwards with the soles of her sock-covered feet together forming her chubby little legs into a graceful diamond shape.

The musky aroma of sex hit my nostrils - sweat, cum and Beth's unmistakable scent.

Another couple of centimetres and my chin was beginning to feel warm and damp. Beth's hands changed their focus and moved around the back of my head. This time the pressure being exerted was pushing my head downwards. Not down on her body anymore, but down in conjunction with gravity, pulling my face into her mess.

It was obvious to us both what she - no, we - were heading towards. But I wanted this on my own terms. I broke free of her direction and began kissing and sucking her smooth, plump inner thighs. The tops were damp and slippery with various fluids, but I didn't care. First her right, then her left, over and over, inching ever closer to her blue-and-white knickers as she once again took hold of my hair.

It was impossible not to notice the discolouration in the gusset of her underwear with her legs so lewdly spread. The little blue squares directly covering her unfaithful cunt and upwards over her mound were darker and wetter than the rest. The white squares were ever-so-slightly translucent. The whole area shimmered with a damp, sugary glaze.

"You want to look, don't you?" she whispered.

"You want to see what he did to me?"

I didn't answer. My hands moved to her hips, to the waistband of her knickers. Her legs instinctively closed slightly, giving herself the leverage to raise her hips off the bed.

I began to peel the elastic down her hips. The mousey-brown triangle of damp, matted hair gradually appeared above the knickers as I moved them down her mound, revealing copious evidence of my princess's infidelity.

More and more of the thin, hairy covering revealed itself, before the thicker area which once had been her landing-strip became visible.

"Sorry..." she whispered.

"I know you don't like too much hair... but it's not FOR you..."

Another inch and her meaty, puffy, sore-looking labia began to appear, so too did small, white traces of combined sexual fluids. White lumps, which looked a little like curdled milk were ingrained in her mousey curls. Beth's bum landed softly back on the bed as I continued to move the waistband down, but the gusset was stuck to her sex. The cheap knickers began to turn inside-out as the waistband continued to travel down her thighs without the crotch following.

She closed her legs a little more to allow me the angle to strip her, her knees now only a foot-or-so apart, which would be more than enough to slip off her knickers. I stopped with the waistband around 2 inches further down her legs than her crotch. I reached for the creases between her thighs and mound and gently caressed her new, spunky pubic hair.

"I think I do quite like it." I reassured her. She giggled in response.

"Just as well." she said.

"Because Chris loves me natural."

I carefully began to peel the gusset of her dirty knickers away from her crotch. As I did so, multiple thick strands of sticky cum bridged the gap between the cheap fabric and her wide-open and well-used fuck-hole. I worshipped this pussy for over two years, and I don't think I'd ever seen it look this well-fucked before.

I continued to peel until the knickers were totally divorced from Beth's red, pungent and ruined cunt. The gusset hung - wet and heavy - suspended between her legs as I stared at the sight before me. My head spinning at the visual result of her cheating, in which I was now entirely complicit.

"Oops". She said aloud, smarmy and mocking.

"It looks like your special girl's been a bit naughty. If I'm pregnant... will you stand by me? Will you forgive me? Even though I'll probably just do it again..."

I was lost for words, a thousand things running through my head as I stared at my gorgeous, cheating ex. Now I knew she was still on the pill, I wasn't actually too worried about her really being pregnant.

"Will you forgive me? You said earlier you'd forgive me 'for anything'... remember? Does letting another guy cum inside me count? What about getting knocked-up?"

I looked up at her smiling face.

"I forgive you." I said, as I slid the cum-soaked knickers over her small feet and tossed them aside.

Beth exhaled hard and pretended to wipe her brow with mock-relief.

"I love you... you're the best ex-boyfriend in the world..." she said with a sweet smile.

"...but before I show you how much... I should clean up a little... I'm feeling a bit skanky to be honest... a bit slutty."

I was 95% sure she was just teasing me. Playing our game. Surely she didn't really plan on getting up and making herself look respectable right at that moment?

"I'm sorry, I'll only be five minutes" and she made to get up from the bed and go to the bathroom.

This was definitely part of the game. She expected me to stop her going to clean up. She was right as usual.

I held out my arm, pushing her back down onto the bed.

"But I think you look totally gorgeous just the way you are..." I said confidently as I leaned in and kissed her.

"In fact, you've never looked more beautiful."

We made out hard for a couple of minutes, my cock getting ever harder, if that was even possible.

"... and to answer your question from earlier... yes. I never want to be without you, pregnant or not."

I had no idea if what I'd just said was actually true. If my girl was carrying someone else's baby, how could that possibly work? I'd simply said whatever gave me the greatest chance of getting my cock inside her cheating pussy at that exact moment.

My commitment seemed to elicit a new wave of sexual hunger in Beth as she once again began to guide my head down her body with her hands.

As I approached her waist and felt her damp, cum-glazed pubes brush against my chin, she whispered.

"Listen, I know I've been a bit of a slut lately... but it's partly for you that I do it, now I know you like it. I think it's going to be hard to ever go back to just being me and you... so I hope we can make this work... whatever 'this' even is... it seems like the dirtier I am, the more you want me? At least I hope so, because I've never been dirtier that I am right now - and if you won't let me clean up... you'll have to do it yourself."

I was overcome by lust and tentatively licked a matted area of hair to break myself in gently.

"Mmmmm... further" came the response from Beth.

She felt my breath on her most intimate place.

"Lick me... lick me out... eat my cum-filled cunt!" she groaned through gritted teeth as I dove into her, shoving my tongue as far up her as I could manage, eating her hard for several minutes as cum flowed from her gaping hole.

I finished by scooping up copious amounts of Chris's cum from her bush. I leant over Beth and pushed it into her mouth with my tongue as we made out, just as she had done to me several hours ago in the alleyway. We both groaned with excitement as we swapped the result of her perfect love-making with Chris between us.

My rock-hard cock nudged against her promiscuous and puffy vagina as we kissed. With barely any effort and no guidance or hands involved, I slipped inside her gaping love tunnel. It felt unbelievable - at least mentally and emotionally - to enter her just-fucked pussy for the first time so soon after she'd given herself to another, for sloppy seconds. Last week, I'd been a couple of hours and a shower behind her previous lover, now it was only 10-15 minutes and she was very fresh.

kav123
kav123
80 Followers
12