My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physically, I could barely feel anything, so loose and well lubricated was Beth from her activities with Chris.

I glanced down between us and watched as I withdrew my cock from between her legs. It was glazed with the love juices Beth was secreting from her unfaithful cunt. My cock shimmered from end-to-end with warm, pearly-coloured spunk which - just 20 minutes ago - Chris had pumped out of his balls into the girl I loved.

As I fucked her harder, I pushed as deep as I could go, well aware that Chris had been at least 2 inches deeper inside her very recently and had stretched my girl to her absolute limit around his girth.

She chuckled and casually said.

"...If you're worrying about me 'getting there', don't. To be honest babe, I'm sure you're doing a grand job... but there's no point trying to make me cum anymore... I'm done. I can barely feel a thing... so just enjoy yourself... enjoy fucking me... you've earned it, and I've had my fun for tonight."

I was mildly annoyed that she appeared to laughing off the idea of me making her cum. But simultaneously, it gave me the green light to be totally selfish and use my slutty ex's body to please myself as I saw fit.

"You really can't feel me?" I asked, wanting to be shamed.

Beth, not caught up in the throes of passion, replied matter-of-factly.

"Well, I sort-of can... but..."

Not being in the zone, she looked nervous.

"...are we playing the game here babe?"

"I don't know... maybe... tell me the truth and I guess we'll see... tell me why you can't feel me."

"Well... you've seen Chris now right? You know... his 'thing'?"

I continued to stroke slowly into Beth.

"I think you've had it up you enough this week not to be shy about calling it what you want to call it, babe."

She laughed.

"Had it up me? What are we, like teenagers?" She mocked my crude language. She's so cute when she laughs.

"Don't try to get out of it... say it." I pressed her.

"Ok then... Chris's DICK... his MASSIVE DICK... you saw it... and I've seen a lot of it too this past week... way more than I got to see Tom's... and it's made it harder for me to feel you now... I did think it would... it's always a little painful for me until I get used to him, especially the first few times... but once we get going it doesn't hurt at all... Over time I guess my body will just... adjust?"

"It has already." I groaned.

"...it has? You think? Tell me... how do I feel?"

"You used to be so tight babe... so unbelievably tight... especially when we first met... but like you say... you adjust."

"...and now?" she asked.

"Not so tight."

She grinned, knowing this was all part of the game and wasn't meant as an insult.

"In fact... you feel so fucking loose... I must be barely touching the sides."

"There you go then." she shrugged casually. "I mean, that's probably because me and Chris just did it... but in the future this will probably just be how I am... no more little tight pussy for you, not now I'm with him. Hopefully I'll still enjoy it if you and me still get together in the future, but right now don't worry about that... just get it over with."

I was a bit put-out.

"Get it over with? You don't even sound like you want this..."

"Babe, seriously, don't be so precious... this is the... in fact, I don't even know how many times I've had sex in the last 24 hours..."

"Seventh time". I immediately interrupted.

"Yes ok, if you say so... the seventh time... honestly, I'm sore and I'm tired, so I can take it or leave it... I'm doing this purely for you... you deserve it... but don't expect me to do much other than just lay here... now, are you going to fuck me or not? If it helps... just close your eyes and pretend I'm Alva."

Wow, where did that come from? My cock swelled inside her.

"Oh you like that don't you? Forget that I'm your fat, slutty, cheating ex and pretend I'm the pretty Irish redhead from the bar."

I began sliding fully in and out of Beth's well-used pussy at pace. She continued.

"Yeah that's it babe... imagine having to play second fiddle to Chris with two girls instead of just me... because that's what you'd be to her... she'd be wishing you were Chris the whole time."

I played along.

"Like you are?" I asked.

"Mmmm yeah. God I wish you were Chris right now, just like you're wishing I was Alva. Wishing you had her ginger, hairy vag wrapped around your little dick."

Her admission was telling. In fact, I wasn't wishing she was Alva. Right then I wouldn't have swapped Beth for a thousand Alvas.

I needed to confront her about the obvious interest she had in her best friend.

"I've got a feeling you like her, I can tell by the way you speak about her... you even grew a bush to be like her..."

She shook her head.

"Sort of. I thought they might be secretly together, and I've seen Alva, I knew she kept herself natural, so figured he must like it."

She continued.

"So once we agreed the date I figured I should stop shaving. By the time me and Chris did it properly for the first time on the Tuesday, it'd already been 5 days since the last time I'd trimmed up... and you know how quick it grows... there was already a thin covering on me. He definitely gets off on that look. It's no effort for me, if anything it makes my life easier so I doubt I'll bother anymore... anyway, this isn't about me..." she deflected.

"...it's about you. And I want you to imagine you're fucking Alva. Screw me like you'd screw her."

"Would you actually want me to?"

"Probably not... but I can't stop you from imagining it can I?" She smirked.

I suspected that this was all 'in the moment talk' and she'd hate the idea in real life, but I had the feeling she was getting off on the thought so I said no more about it.

Of course, it occurred to me that the reason she was getting off on this was Alva. The thought of Alva naked and being fucked, rather than me being the one doing the fucking. She might even secretly be fantasising about Alva and Chris? After all, she had asked him a lot of intimate questions about her earlier. It felt inevitable to me that Chris and Alva hadn't run it's course yet.

I pummelled her as fast as I could in missionary, replaying the filthy images in my mind from earlier as I breathed hard into her pillow. I glanced briefly at Beth. Her eyes were closed and concentrating as she passively took my dick, we were both once again having the same fantasy... Beth and Chris, and maybe even Alva too.

I didn't say another word. I didn't want to interrupt her thoughts, and went back to my own as I fucked her harder and harder, wanting to both punish and reclaim her.

"Fuuuuck..." she cried out in pain. "...are you close? It hurts... finish... please... you can do it in me if you like..."

That did it for me, and I was pushed over the edge. I emptied my balls inside my ex's loose pussy in the biggest orgasm I'd ever had.

She immediately broke the silence.

"Babe, you know I don't actually want you to try anything with Alva, right? I don't think I could handle that for real. I know it makes me kind-of a hypocrite, but I couldn't cope with you sleeping with another girl."

Out-of-breath and still twitching inside Beth's sore pussy, I paid no attention to what she'd said.

"Babe... did you hear me?" She repeated. Instantly after getting me off, she was totally back to normal. Still undoubtedly drunk, but no longer seductive. Like it had all been an act for me.

"I said, I wouldn't want you to do that. You know... another girl?"

I heard her this time. I was slightly annoyed at the double-standards given her activities, but not surprised. Beth had always been the jealous sort.

"If you cheated, I don't know if I could get over that." She continued.

I responded.

"It's ok babe... I couldn't cheat on you... because you're not my girlfriend remember? I can't cheat on a girlfriend I don't have." I smirked playfully as I turned her own words back against her.

She was straight-faced and stern.

"No, I'm not playing right now, I mean it."

She seemed so serious, so soon after being exactly the opposite. I was confused. With Chris, she seemed very playful and extremely interested in hearing about his sex life with her best friend. I doubted if she would say the same to him as she was to me. I was still convinced that she was interested in Alva herself. She'd kissed girlfriends playfully to tease me in recent years, but it had been a long time since she'd had sex with another girl - that was before we even met - but I knew those desires still existed within her.

"It's ok hun... I love you more than anything in the world. I said I'd forgive you for anything, and I will. Anything. But I'd never jeopardise what we have, nothing means more to me than you do."

She smiled contentedly at me.

I continued.

"Besides, I know you'd be extra pissed if I tried anything with Alva in particular..."

"I would... she's my best mate and I'm already worried how this Chris situation might affect our friendship."

I decided to stop beating around the bush.

"So, what's your plan? Are you going to keep seeing Chris?"

"If we're being totally honest... I really want to, yes... I really like him."

As I suspected. A statement of fact, not seeking approval.

"While you're in an honest mood... what about Alva?"

"What about her? Chris swears he's not interested in her anymore."

"I'm not talking about Chris... I'm talking about you. I've seen photos of Emma on your Facebook, you can't deny there's more than a passing resemblance between them."

"What? So I automatically fancy her? Emma was a long time ago, babe..."

"Not automatically, no. But I know you. I've seen the way you look at Chris, and you had the same look in your eyes seeing her tonight. You speak about her in the same way you speak about him... with the same excitement in your voice. I don't know if it's got anything to do with her history with Chris, or if it's totally separate... but you do want her, don't you...? Be honest with me..."

She looked me in the eyes, the tips of our noses no more than a couple of inches apart. She sighed and gave a tiny shrug of her shoulders, winced and wrinkled up her nose as she whispered her response.

"I think so."

12