My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 04

Story Info
My EX Participates in a BDSM party with a few of my friends.
6.2k words
4.52
11.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY EX - MY PRISONER PT. 04

My apologies to those who discovered that Pt 3 also included a repeat of the entire Pt 2. I can only blame Microsoft for that happening.

Highly recommend reading the first and third chapters first. This probably makes little sense if you don't.

But for those not so inclined: Synopsis - Corrections had contacted me about allowing my ex to serve her prison sentence under my control in a program to reduce costs and overcrowding. By the time they called me, she had exhausted all other options. After amending the contract to make her essentially my sex slave and with assurance that if she was an issue, they would pick her up and return her to prison within two hours, I accepted. My second bedroom was turned into a hardened cell and the ex was delivered in prison orange, handcuffs and leg irons. After successfully completing a multiday orientation period of crawling, being a three hole slut, and strict rules the ex-earned additional freedoms. She was given the clear understanding that the first sign of her old self would end those freedoms.

I had planned a small party for a couple of friends for Friday that had grown when Trish invited another couple after asking my approval. My original intent was that slut would serve as a hostess while the other three of us relived a recent trip to a fishing cabin where Fred and I had thoroughly enjoyed Trish. Due to the addition of two more guests, and partially due to slut's marked improvement in behavior I gave slut a choice. She could either wear her new chastity belt and be the maid for the party responsible for preparing our guests for sex and cleaning their privates afterwards, or she could not wear the belt and serve anyone who chose to use her in the manner which they had chosen to enjoy her. slut had requested that she be allowed to consider those options overnight.

At breakfast the next morning slut had announced that she had made a choice. She said, "With Sir's approval I will wear the belt as the guests arrive and as I serve dinner, so that the guests' enjoyment of me does not interfere with my duties. Once my duties with dinner are finished, please remove the belt and I will gladly be of service to anyone that Sir chooses to use me."

I frankly had not considered that option, but it did make sense. I agreed to slut's plan, and we started planning the party. Trish was bringing the wine for dinner, and I decided no other alcohol. We decided on pasta from my favorite caterer, who would also provide the bread. Slut volunteered to do a basic salad.

Slut put together the list of what she would want for the salad as well as a weekly grocery list. I was definitely eating better since slut took over the cooking duties. I was still entering the list into the grocer's web site when slut finished cleaning up the kitchen and crawled over to me at my desk. I asked if the kitchen was clean and she replied, "Yes. Sir" I asked if she wanted to work outside and she replied, "Please Sir, may I suck your cock."

This was a welcome new trend with slut which I admit I didn't completely understand. Serving me sexually did seem to calm her mind. I could see her physically and I think mentally relax whenever she sucked my cock. From my viewpoint it was physically pleasing and had the advantage that I knew where slut was and what she was doing without having to keep track of her.

"Yes slut, crawl under the desk, I have work that I need to get done. slut scampered under my desk and when I rolled my chair back to my desk, kissed and started licking and sucking my balls and cock. Surprisingly if you experience that enough, it becomes possible to get some work done while still enjoying the sensation. Slut knows this and is constantly trying new things to get me to pay more attention to her. Her latest trick is sucking both balls into her cheeks while tongue massaging both. It is definitely a new and unique sensation. It did cause a few errors in the grocery list which I had to correct before hitting "send".

I managed to also get through my email before grabbing a double handful of slut's hair and face fucking her until I came down her throat. I needed to stretch my legs so a snapped a leash onto slut's collar and led her out to the garden. Once into the garden I allowed slut to stand, and we walked the garden. I was amazed at what slut had accomplished and as we walked, we discussed what we wanted to plant and what would be the best location for the various decorative and edible plants. I could see the excitement in slut's eyes as we discussed plans. It was obvious that keeping slut busy in the garden would make the next few years much easier. I gave her some tasks to complete in the garden, but to be in to fix lunch by 11:00. I went back to get some work done, without distractions.

I had no more than sat down when Fred called. He had located a spanking bench and set of stocks that we could borrow for the party, could he have them dropped off that afternoon? I sent back a note, "no problem."

Trish was the next interruption, she just wanted to know how the planning was going. I told her about Fred's call and the decision that slut had made. She seemed very happy with both sets of news. She asked if she could bring her strap on and enjoy slut. I told her that slut was open for all once the belt was taken off. Trish seemed almost giddy with that news.

I did get some work done before slut crawled in from the garden and started making lunch. One definite positive of slut is that my diet is better and probably healthier. Lunch was soup and a sandwich, with her continued good behavior slut was allowed to sit at the table. I told her that we were expecting deliveries that afternoon and she could walk while accepting them and getting them put away. I didn't tell her what the furniture was going to be but informed her to have it put in her room. Slut gave me an inquisitive look but didn't ask what it was.

Slut is so used to being naked that it rarely occurs to her except when she sees the reactions of the delivery people when she answers the door. The normal grocery delivery person has gotten used to being greeted by my naked slut, but today was a new young gentleman who was rendered almost speechless. Slut gave him a big smile and a wink. There was a quite noticeable swing to her plugged ass as she led him to the kitchen.

Normally the delivery person drops the box off on the counter and leaves, but today slut insisted on checking each item in the delivery, putting on quite a show for the red faced delivery kid. She finally gave him a big hug and walked him to the door. He could hardly walk for the boner in his pants.

As they reached the door I called out to slut, "Look what you did to the poor gentleman. Fix that right away."

Slut immediately went to her knees and fished out a sizeable cock and swallowed it whole. The poor kid didn't last long before blowing his load down slut's throat. slut kissed his shrinking cock, thanked him and tucked him back into his pants. He and his big smile could not escape out the door quick enough.

I knew who was delivering the party furniture and knew slut had history with John, but chose not to warn slut, to see how she reacted. He texted me that he was here, and could I help him bring it in. I told slut to hold the door open and went out to assist. I was leading as we brought in the spanking bench and the look on slut's face was priceless. Her mouth fell open and her eyes dropped as her whole body went rigid. We carried the piece into the dungeon and set it in place. With the exercise equipment the room was starting to get crowded. She had relaxed a little bit when we went back out to get the stocks. As we came back in, I told slut to get us a couple of cold beers.

We set the stocks up in the dungeon room. We decided that for the party the spanking bench was going to need to be moved out into the living room. I Invited John to have a seat on the couch and slut brought the two beers and started to hand them to me. I told her to give John his and to kneel at his feet.

John was not one of the guys slut was fucking behind my back while we were married, but hooked up for a while after I kicked her out. John had come to me and confessed after they broke up, it didn't really bother me, and we had reconciled any hard feelings from that some time ago, though I doubt slut knew that. Slut was very nervous kneeling at his feet and her eyes kept flicking back up to me. John and I talked about the furniture he had brought over and his other recent projects, both of us ignoring slut.

I finally invited John to the party, even though I knew Fred had already invited him. slut's eyes got as big as saucers when she heard the invitation. John said, "I don't know, I'm not seeing anyone right now that would be appropriate for your party, and I'd hate to be a fifth wheel.

I smiled and told him, "Not a problem, I'm sure there will be enough double teaming of slut and Trish that you won't be left out."

With that he finally looked down at slut and then back at me, "Trish's a lot of fun but Is this one any good?"

I looked down at slut kneeling at John's feet and told her. "John is nice enough to loan us the furniture for the party. Thank him and try to show him that you are good enough to be worth his coming."

Slut sat for a moment looking at me before reaching up for John's belt and zipper. John lifted his butt enough for slut to slide his pants down before slut started licking and kissing his rather impressive cock. Once she started working his cock John and I resumed our conversation about his current projects and love life which seemed to have taken an unwelcome vanilla turn.

John didn't even take a break from our conversation or look down when he put a hand on slut's head and pushed her down further, sliding his cock into her throat. He continued talking about his current lovely but vanilla housemate while slowly fucking slut's throat, letting her rise every now and then to gasp for some air before being pushed back down. Fortunately, slut could not see the huge smile on my face with her's buried in John's crotch.

Finally, I saw John stiffen and slut work to handle the cum that didn't go straight down her throat. Only a little dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and fell onto her tits.

Has slut worked to lick and suck John's cock clean, John turned to me, "I'm assuming the other holes are as suitable, I look forward to the party."

Slut finished her cleaning duty and John reached down, patted her on the head, and pulled up his pants. We shook hands and he patted me on the back as I saw him to the door.

I wish I had a picture of slut kneeling there, cum still dripping from the corner of her mouth onto her tits looking completely shell shocked at what had just occurred. I knelt and hugged her, told her how proud I was of her, and told her to go back to work in the garden. Slut replied, "Yes Sir," turned and crawled towards the garden. I could tell she was still processing what had just occurred and was still wondering if I knew about her and John.

The couple days later, the day of the party started normally with slut sucking me awake, draining my balls and then my bladder, not spilling a drop of either. I fixed breakfast while slut started deep cleaning the house for the party. We decided at breakfast that slut wouldn't get ready until after lunch and would spend the time until then cleaning the house. After breakfast I spent most of the morning finishing up some work for clients that were getting close to a deadline. I noticed that as slut cleaned, her ass and cunt were always pointed in my direction and being wiggled seductively. I managed to resist the temptation, knowing of the debauchery planned for the evening. A couple times I saw her hands heading south and I simply cleared my throat, and she got the message and looked sheepish.

Slut finally crawled over and begged to suck my cock. I told her that I needed to concentrate on my work, though the real reason was I wanted her horny as hell when the chastity belt came off and I wanted my cock rested and ready for an evening of use. Slut started to whine, but I cut her off with a curt, "No."

Slut finally crawled back to me and said the house was clean except for the bathroom and she would clean it after we showered and were ready. I told her to go ahead and fix lunch, and after lunch she could have the bathroom first.

Slut had gotten into the habit of soup and sandwiches for lunch though there was enough variety in both that it was almost always quite tasty and filling. As slut finished and headed towards the bathroom, I reminded her that I wanted two enemas so she was nice and clean and to make sure there was no stubble.

While slut was in the bathroom, I laid out her outfit for the evening. The chastity belt, with a large plug and a long thin vibrating dildo, a black under bust corset with a built in shelf bra, a pair of five inch stilettos, and her leather cuffs and collar.

I had just finished laying it all out when slut came in from the bathroom. I checked for stubble, found none and then started fitting the belt onto slut. She had already generously lubed her ass, so a bit more on the plug and it slid into place with a bit of work and a squeal from slut. The dildo slid into place easily, and I pulled it up into place and did all the straps and locked it in place.

I left slut to finish getting dressed while I did my shower and shaved my pubes. I debated on my dress for the evening but decided on a pair of soft black silk lounge pants and a matching shirt/jacket of the same material with an embroidered pattern on the back, running down the sleeves and over the shoulders onto my chest.

Slut met me as I came out of my room. She looked great and the corset really presented her tits. I locked her collar, cuffs and heels in place and told her to do her make up, nice and dark with the bright red 'fuck my mouth non smear lipstick'.

Slut comes out looking extremely fuckable, except for the bright stainless chastity belt. I turn the dildo vibrator on low, and sent her to start preparing the salad.

The dinner was being delivered, the two men from the caterer were at the door. While I could have easily answered, I send slut to let them in and direct them to the kitchen. As slut opens the door her naked visage almost causes the younger caterer to drop the tray of food. He stammers as he tries to announce that they are from the caterer. The older caterer laughs and announces their presence. Slut leads them both over to the kitchen counter, neither can take their eyes of the back of the chastity belt splitting slut's ass. Dinner is placed on the counter and the older caterer gives directions for keeping it warm until served while never taking his eyes off slut's tits, to the point that slut starts to blush.

As slut is showing them out, John arrived to help me move and rearrange the furniture for the party. John gives slut a quick once over and whistles his approval causing slut's blush to turn almost crimson.

Slut returned to the kitchen to put the pasta into the oven to keep it warm and finish the salad while John and I rearrange the furniture in the living room to make room for a place of honor for the spanking bench. With the bench out of the dungeon there is plenty of room for the stocks which we arrange so the person in the stocks is facing the door and the party.

When John and I finished I had slut bring us beers to the couch. This time she properly handed John his beer and stood there while he examined her chastity belt, feeling the vibrations coming from her cunt and pushing on the plug buried in her ass.

John comments on the lack of cane marks on slut's ass. I replied that was because slut had been behaving, but I expect the lack would be remedied before the night was over. John thought for a moment and asked if he could apply the first stripes.

The look on slut's face when I replied, "Of course, just make sure they are nicely placed across her ass." She was even more shocked when John ran his finger repetitively across her ass showing where the stripes would be placed.

I saved slut by telling her to go set the table for dinner. As slut was accomplishing that Trish, Fred and the other two guests arrived. I greeted them and everyone found a seat, as I called for slut to determine what each guest would like to drink. As slut circulated taking drink orders each guest took the opportunity to inspect her belt and fondle her ass and tits. The same things happened when slut returned with a tray of drinks filling the requests, as my guests freely enjoyed slut's charms.

Once slut finished with the drinks, I motioned for her to bring the food to the table and announced that dinner was served to my guests. Everyone took a seat as slut brough the salad and then the two trays of pasta to the table. I allowed slut to take the seat to my left. Dinner conversation covered a wide range of topics from our weekend at the cabin, to slut's serving her prison term with me. For the most part slut was silent except when asked a direct question.

When dinner was finished, we moved to the living room. Slut went around and refreshed everyone's drink and then cleared the table and put away the leftovers. When she crawled back to me, I helped her stand up on the coffee table and slowly removed the chastity belt. I removed the dildo and gave it to slut to lick and suck clean. The plug I left in her ass. I debated on the corset but finally removed it.

As she stepped down from the table I handed her leash to John, "I believe you requested first stripes on this lovely ass." John smiled broadly and there were murmurs of envy throughout the room. Slut went to her knees and followed John crawling over to the stocks as everyone else in the room started to strip.

John locked slut into the stocks and selected a medium cane and started swishing it through the air, making sure that he had the feel of it. Fred offered to be slut's gag and John agreed. A ring gag was worked into slut's mouth to avoid accidents.

The scream was deafening as the first stripe was laid across slut's ass. It's echo had barely died down when Fred went deep into slut's throat just as the second stripe was laid on her ass. John had a definite steady rhythm and Fred worked with that rhythm driving into slut's throat as the cane landed muting the scream then retreating to share her moan and allowing slut to gasp for air. John had promised five stripes and after the fifth stripe he stopped and wiped the cane with a sterilizing wipe. Fred kept the same rhythm fucking slut's throat, and a few moments later John used the same rhythm as he started fucking slut's cunt. They worked together spit roasting slut who was moaning constantly from her newly striped ass and John's hips bouncing against it with each stroke.

I looked around the living room and Trish was riding Anthony while making out with Janice, who was kneeling in front of her. As I was watching Anthony looked at me and mouthed "fuck her ass" while pointing down at Janice.

Two lubed fingers up her ass got a squeal but no protest, so my lubed cock slid slowly past her ring and deep in her ass. She turned and smiled at me and went back to making out with Trish. Janices ass was delightfully tight, and I kept a slow deep rhythm, just enjoying the feeling of her ass wrapped around my cock. I leaned forward as I fucked her, reached around and took a double handful of her beautiful high riding breasts. I pinch and twist of the nipples gave Trish a mouthful of Janice's squeal and a nice squeeze on my cock.

I glanced over my shoulder and John and Fred had switched ends with John using slut's throat and Fred using one of the holes on the other end, I couldn't tell which. Her moans had not noticeably softened.

12