My EX - My Prisoner Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish was the first in our quartet to announce her orgasm and as she rose too high on Anthony's cock, Janice was quick to grab it away and gobble it down completely ignoring Trish's protests. Trish then proceeded to rub her wet cum filled cunt all over Janice's face as Janice worked to suck the remaining cum from Anthony's cock.

The view sent me over the edge, and I proceeded to cum hard shot after shot deep in Janice's ass. As soon as Trish saw me drive deep into Janice's ass and cum hard, she crawled up over Janice's back and pushed me backwards onto the floor, attacking my cock licking and sucking my cum and Janice's ass from my cock trying to getting every taste.

As Anthony and I rested and recovered with Janice and Trish still gently licking and sucking on our respective cocks. Jack came back into the living room with a smiling slut crawling behind him on her leash and Fred trailing behind admiring the view. Jack turned her so that we could admire his work on her ass.

The lines were beautiful, bright red, evenly spaced and even from end to end. The cum dripping out of her puffy cunt and from around the plug in her ass showed that both had been well used. It was truly a sight to behold.

Trish left my cock and pulled an analgesic cream out of her bag and gently applied it to the stripes on slut's ass, then without hesitation proceeded to lick and suck the cum from slut's thighs and cunt. Trish then laid on the floor and pulled slut down onto her, holding, caressing and comforting her.

Anthony got up from the chair and led Janice over to the spanking bench strapped her down, pushed a vibrating egg into her cunt with a ribbon hanging out, and generously lubed her ass. He went back to his bag and retrieved a handful of impact toys and a blindfold. He put the implements on the table by the bench and putt the blindfold on Janice before giving her ass a hard smack.

He then turned and started to speak, "Janice wants to be used hard tonight by everyone here. She is a masochistic three hole slut, her limits are: use only her implements, no cutting, marks should fade in around 24 hours, and no ATM. Her safeword is 'RED', 'GREEN' means you are boring her. She is clean, but if you aren't please use a condom, there are some on the table." Anthony then nodded to the group and sat back down.

Slut and Trish were whispering back and forth and finally Trish nodded to me and released her hold on slut who crawled over and knelt at my feet. She looked up and asked, "Please Sir may I be used like Janice tonight, I've so missed being used like that."

I spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, "Yes slut, everyone here is free to use you as they please with the same restrictions that Anthony has just given us, with the exception that slut has worked hard to clean her ass and accepts all offered ATM"

Anthony reached a hand over and asked, "May I?"

I handed him slut's leash and simply said, "Enjoy" He took the leash and slut crawled behind him back to the stocks. He quickly locked her back in them picked up a cat from the table and started to lightly work her ass and back, with an occasional wrap around her tits hanging below her.

Trish was the next to move, getting up off the floor and retrieving a harness from her bag. She slipped the harness up over her hips and cinched the buckles before attaching an impressive cock to the front of the harness. She saw my quizzical look at the size of her implement and commented, "Remember, I already checked out Anthony, and this is only "Anthony" size."

Trish walked over to Janice, used the ribbon to pull the vibrator out of her cunt with an audible "pop", turned it off and slid it into Janice's mouth for her to suck clean. Trish then ran her cock up and down Janice's wet slit a few times before sliding her cock deep into Janice's cunt with one long slow push that got a loud moan from Janice. Trish held it a moment to let Janice adjust and then began a long slow deep fuck of Janice's cunt.

As Janice started to moan, Fred stood and walked over in front of her, pulled the vibrator out of her mouth and replaced it with his cock. Trish and Fred synced their strokes in together, out together and once they had that locked in, they started chatting about us double teaming Trish at the cabin and Trish was lamenting that she never got to double team either one of us. Fred gave me a look, laughed and informed Trish not to hold her breath for that experience. With that rejection Trish started picking up the pace and intensity, fucking Janice's cunt faster, harder and just as deep. Fred immediately responded matching Janice's pace though being much more considerate of Janices mouth and throat. On the plus side as Trish started fucking her harder, Fred got the pleasure of the constant vibrations from the moans in Janice's throat.

Trish started kidding Fred that he was going to come before her. Fred got a big smile, said, "We will see about that." He pulled out of Janice, walked behind Trish and without any hesitation or prep, slid his wet cock up her ass eliciting a protesting squeal from Trish. They quickly fell into rhythm, as Fred pushed up Trish's ass, Trish in turn pushed up Janice's cunt. After a short adjustment time Trish was fucking Janice as fast, hard and deep as ever, but in turn was getting her ass fucked just as fast, hard and deep.

There was no contest who was going to cum first, Janices moans turned into more of a wail as she was coming almost continuously. I was surprised that Trish came before Fred, I thought Trish's tight ass would win that race, though Fred wasn't far behind unloading deep in Trish's ass. The next surprise was Fred pulling out of Trish's ass, grabbing a plug from his pocket and shoving it into Trish to trap is cum inside.

Fred pulled Trish out of Janice and she spun around and took Fred's cock licking and sucking it clean, while she grabbed a tight hold of his balls and gave a twist. As they say,- "payback is a bitch, and so is Trish."

Trish finally released Fred's balls, stood and gave Janice her strap on to lick and suck clean.

I was so hard watching that scene that; I quickly had my cock lubed and while Janice was still cleaning Trish's strap-on, I used one of her crops to start warming her ass up. As I was turning her ass into an appropriate shade of red, I started working fingers into her ass. Stretching her sphincter ring, getting it ready for my cock. As I got her ass to the shade of red I was looking for, her ass was already taking three of my fingers easily, and so my cock slid through her ring and deep up her ass in a single long slow push. Her red butt felt warm as I leaned against it enjoying the tight grip her ass had on my cock.

As I started to slowly fuck Janice's delightfully tight ass, Trish yielded the mouth to John who not only started enjoying Janice's mouth and tongue but was covering Janice's back with thin red lines from the cat that he had picked up from her table. The thin braided thongs seemed to mark with even the lightest touch. Janice showed her masochist side, arching her back into the strikes from the cat, though when John wrapped the thongs around her into her tits that moans around John's cock, turned into more of a squeal.

I picked up the pace in her ass, but John seemed happy with the long slow storks into Janice's throat as he continued to work her back with the occasional swing around to her tits. Her tight ass finally worked another load out of my cock, and I was leaning against her still warm red butt, enjoying the tight ass around my still semi hard cock when Trish pushed me out of the way to eagerly suck my cum flowing out of Janice's ass. I collapsed into my chair but quickly found Trish cleaning my cock after getting all she could from Janice.

I sat back enjoying Trish's efforts on my cock. I watched as John extended his whipping of Jannice onto her now vacant butt, adding the red lines of the cat onto the redness left from my earlier efforts coloring it with the crop.

As I looked around, Anthony was still whipping and fucking slut. Though as I watched Anthony finished and handed the cat to Fred. From slut's reaction Fred had selected slut's other hole, the tighter one. Though her look of concern quickly returned to a huge smile.

Anthony came back to the living room and got a glass of water to drink as he watched John continue to face fuck and whip Janice. He finally went over and said something to John. John stopped with the cat and got serious about finishing in Janice's throat. As he was working her throat, Anthony took a spray bottle of alcohol out of his bag and sprayed it over the cat's red lines covering Janice's body. John's cock somewhat muffled the resulting scream, as the alcohol spray turned each red line into a burning fire, but the vibrations in her throat sent him over the edge and Janice chocked a bit having trouble screaming and swallowing cum down her throat at the same time.

Anthony released her from the spanking bench, took her leash and led her crawling over to the chair where he sat down with Janice kneeling between his legs. Anthony was stroking her hair, calming her down, getting her recentered as she started sucking his cock as a pacifier, getting a mouthful of slut's cunt in the process.

I watched Fred finish in slut's ass and come around in front of the stocks for her to clean his cock. He released her from the stocks and took her leash and crawled behind him as he led her back to me. Just like Janice, slut wanted to suck my cock as a pacifier.

Slut's endorphin rush was starting to fade, and she was clearly exhausted. I picked her up and carried her into her bed in the dungeon and threw the blanket over her.

When I returned, Fred thanked me for the great party and said he would call in a day or so to pick up the equipment. The other four were getting dressed and heading back to Trish's for the night. Janice was having trouble dressing as her entire body was still burning from Anthony's alcohol spray. She still gave me a nice hug and kiss as they all were leaving for Trish's for the night.

In the peace and quiet of the house after everyone left, there was still a distinct smell of sex. The mess left was minimal, slut would have no trouble in the morning cleaning it up. I somewhat regretted putting slut to bed in her own room, it would have felt very good to snuggle with her that night though clearly neither one of us was in any condition for anything else. My balls actually hurt from being pumped so empty. I turned out the lights, locked the front door and collapsed onto my bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep. I was made semi awake at some point during the night with slut's ass spooning against my crotch. I wrapped an arm over her and held her cat striped breast as I immediately fell back to sleep.

Early the next morning I was awakened by the familiar feeling of slut sucking my cock. Even in her tender wet mouth it felt raw. I surprised slut by pulling her up into a tight hug and lingering kiss instead of finishing my cock. She couldn't stop thanking me for the night before, and how I let her be used by almost everyone. She semi pouted, "everyone used me but you!"

As we laid there hugging and talking, slut volunteered to fix breakfast. As she got up from the bed, I got the first look at her body. In addition to the five parallel bright red cane lines on her butt her entire butt, back and breasts were covered with thin led red lines from the cat.

I asked her if they hurt. She said a bit that morning, but she was flying so high from the caning and fucking before the whipping that she never really felt them while she was being whipped. Any pain from the cat blended in with the pain from the cane, and the exquisite feeling of having her cunt and ass fucked to feed her flight into subspace. When she had woken up in her own bed after crashing, her butt hurt, and her whole body couldn't decide if it hurt, stung or was just warm. Once she snuggled in with me it all just felt warm and tingly.

Slut fixed breakfast as I showered. When I came out breakfast was on the table and slut was kneeling next to my place setting. I told her that she was allowed to sit at the table as long as her good behavior lasted, but slut said that she had tried, and her striped butt was happier with her kneeling.

Slut was unusually quiet all through breakfast, I could see wheels were turning in her head. She finally asked, "Sir, what happens when my term is up, or I'm paroled?

I thought for a moment, "When that happens, Corrections will process and then release you. You are then free to resume your life."

Slut nodded, "Can I stay here with you, can I still be your slut?"

The question set me back, I finally replied, "That will be solely up to me when that time comes."

Slut thought for a minute or so before saying, I think to herself, "So between now and then I have to convince you that you want to keep me."

I couldn't help thinking, haven't I been here before with her, can I trust her this time after the heartbreak of last time? The next thought through my mind might have been my small brain talking but isn't it nice when she does behave, maybe she has learned and changed, to which the big brain responded, "not a chance." The battle raged in my brain all morning before I finally realized that now was not the time for that decision, it would wait until slut served her term or was paroled, and between now and then she was mine to enjoy.

My Ex My Prisoner Pt. 05

12